[BL] Rebirth To Become The Pr...

By xxahjussixx

Title: Rebirth To Become The President's Omega Wife Author: Hanmen Yatou/寒门丫头 Chapter: 87 Status: Completed N... More

Chapter 0
Chapter 1 - Rebirth
Chapter 2 - Allocation
Chapter 3 - Leaving Home
Chapter 4 - Male God
Chapter 5 - Mutual Flattery
Chapter 6 - Sever Ties
Chapter 7 - Boss
Chapter 8 - Going To School
Chapter 9 - Childish Behaviour
Chapter 10 - Living Together
Chapter 11 - Clumsy
Chapter 12 - Affinity
Chapter 13 - Going To The Hospital
Chapter 14 - Friend
Chapter 15 - Interview
Chapter 16 - News
Chapter 17 - Help
Chapter 18 - Going Together
Chapter 19 - Congratulations
Chapter 20 - Setting Out
Chapter 21 - Staying For The Night
Chapter 22 - Investigation
Chapter 23 - Clue
Chapter 24 - Rebirth
Chapter 25 - Confession
Chapter 26 - Xian Mo Yu
Chapter 27 - Communicate
Chapter 28 - Return
Chapter 29 - Condition
Chapter 30 - Comfort
Chapter 31 - Examine
Chapter 32 - Harvest
Chapter 33 - Invitation
Chapter 34 - Susceptibility Period
Chapter 35 - Registration
Chapter 36 - Valid Reason
Chapter 37 - Poisoned
Chapter 38 - Auction
Chapter 39 - Saying Differently From The Heart
Chapter 40 - Nightshade
Chapter 41 - Indecisive
Chapter 42 - Misunderstanding
Chapter 43 - Vomit Blood
Chapter 44 - Dance
Chapter 45 - Lovers
Chapter 46 - Temporary Marking
Chapter 47 - Solution
Chapter 48 - Staying In The Association Building
Chapter 49 - Talk
Chapter 50 - Effectiveness
Chapter 51 - Research Result
Chapter 52 - Reunion
Chapter 53 - Gift
Chapter 54 - Lóng Mo Téng
Chapter 54 - Investigation
Chapter 55 - Research
Chapter 57 - Earn Money
Chapter 58 - Experiment
Chapter 59 - Returning To The Villa
Chapter 60 - Debut Appearance
Chapter 61 - It's Son
Chapter 62 - Investigation
Chapter 63 - Vine Liquid
Chapter 64 - Rehearsal
Chapter 65 - Apology
Chapter 66 - Identity
Chapter 67 - Coma
Chapter 68 - Fully Recovered
Chapter 69 - Can Sell With Substitution
Chapter 70 - Growth Liquid
Chapter 71 - Theme Park
Chapter 72 - Conditions
Chapter 73 - Caught
Chapter 74 - Spoilerish Title
Chapter 75 - Reopening
Chapter 76 - Popular
Chapter 77 - Getting The Certificate
Chapter 78 - Making A Claim
Chapter 79- Exchange
Chapter 80 - Tracking Down
Chapter 81 - Caught
Chapter 82 - The Wedding
Chapter 83 - Vacation
Chapter 84 - Honeymoon
Chapter 86 - Giving Birth
Chapter 87 - The End

Chapter 85 - Exchange

6.2K 232 20
By xxahjussixx

Chapter 85 - Exchange

When Su Ling opened his eyes, all he saw was the white ceiling above. But he only took a look when someone suddenly leaned over and hugged him tightly; blocking his vision completely.

"Ling Ling," the person holding him called out while stroking his hair as if smoothing animal fur. Then the person stepped back a little and started talking with a straight face and serious tone, "From now on..."

Before that person could finish his words, Su Ling sullenly pushed him away with both hands. He quickly got up and kicked the person. The man leaned back and reacted quickly as he supported himself on the bed with his palms. He didn't turn over and managed to sit steadily, but his posture was a bit crooked.

"Ling Ling?" The person was shocked by his action, and then softened his voice, "Did I scare you just now? I wasn’t angry with you, I am just worried about you."

Su Ling pressed his back against the headboard and clenched his fists. He opened his mouth to say something, and after a while, he said dryly, "Hao Zi[1]."

Pei Hao, his only best buddy and also could be considered as his childhood friend. They met at an entertainment party at the age of 10. He is the son of a dancer, and Pei Hao, the son of a musician, is now a super popular star.

Pei Hao's handsome face blanked out for 2 seconds before he could react, "Xiao Ling Zi?"

Su Ling closed his eyes, "I kicked you just now, did it hurt?"

"It hurts to death!" Pei Hao immediately clutched his abdomen.

Staring at Pei Hao, Su Ling bit his lower lip hard. The pain on his lips reminded him that he is not dreaming and he has returned to Earth. What about male god?

"Eh, don't bite." Pei Hao's tall body leaned closer, reflexively touching Su Ling's lips with his fingers. However, the moment his finger made contact, both of them froze at the same time.

Su Ling kicked Pei Hao's arm, and Pei Hao retracted his hand with a twisted expression. He explained with a dry smile, "Still, still not used to it (Su Ling’s return)."

Su Ling stared at Pei Hao before leaning forward, and grabbed his collar, "Hao Zi, when did you think of me in that way? When I was away (from this body), did you do anything to my body?"

"Who think what?" Pei Hao retorted loudly, "You are my best buddy, and there is only pure and flawless friendship between us!"

Su Ling pointed to his lips, "Pure? Friendship?"

Pei Hao: "Ling Ling is not you."

After saying that, Pei Hao’s shoulders drooped, and his spirit was visible low. He wiped his face and turned his head to the side.

Su Ling let go of Pei Hao and felt a dull throb in his heart. He asked, "Is he ‘Su Ling’? The Omega?"

Pei Hao turned his head abruptly, "How do you know? You really turned into him?"

Seeing Su Ling nodded, Pei Hao continued, "Then how did you suddenly changed back, can he still..." His voice stopped, "Sorry, Xiao Ling Zi, I..." His expression was complicated, one was his lover, the other was his buddy, he couldn't bear to part with anyone.

Su Ling raised his head and lightly bumped against the bed, "No need to apologize, I want to go back."

"Hey, isn’t that a bit swift? Aren't you reluctant to part with me?" Pei Hao reluctantly twitched the corner of his mouth.

Su Ling humphed, "What’s so unbearable about it? Everyone in your family can't wait to treat you as a treasure. And you still have tens of millions of fans fawning over you, so I don't worry about you."

Pei Hao looked at Su Ling, "Xiao Ling Zi, did you fall in love there?"

"Married," Su Ling's mouth curved up subconsciously as he continued, "Do you know who my partner is? My male god!"

Pei Hao: "Gu Liheng?"

Su Ling raised his eyebrows in surprise, "You actually remember his name."

Pei Hao: "Ling Ling and I read that novel several times. He said that the novel is the story of his world. He died as a background character at the beginning of the story, and later became you."

Su Ling: "I transmigrated into the novel so he didn't die. The rest of the story is completely different from the novel."

"So you have become the butterfly effect that flapped its wings." Pei Hao instantly understood.

Su Ling glared at Pei Hao, "You are the butterfly." He got out of bed and saw the bunny pajamas on him. The corners of his mouth twitched, "Hao Zi, your evil taste really makes me speechless."

Pei Hao felt a bit embarrassed as well. That was his private interest with his lover. Getting exposed In front of his buddy makes it awkward. What's more, his buddy and his lover shared the same body. He tried to correct Su Ling, "Ling Ling likes cute clothes."

Su Ling raised his eyebrows but did not continue the topic. He asked, "Are there any new toiletries?"

"Yes." Pei Hao took a new toothbrush, toothpaste, and towel for Su Ling. Then he leaned against the door to watch him squeeze the toothpaste.

Throwing a glance at Pei Hao, Su Ling said, "Tell me about what happened recently, and why did you think of doing this to me?"

Pei Hao rolled his eyes, "I already said it wasn't you, Ling Ling is as timid as a rabbit and super cute. While you are an aloof unreachable flower, how could I think of you that way?"

"Don't talk nonsense," Su Ling squeezed toothpaste on the toothbrush. "Why are you together? Make it short, and focus on what happened last night."

Then Su Ling brushed his teeth while listening to Pei Hao's memories.

Pei Hao: "After you were in a coma, the school notified relatives and friends and reached me. When I went to the hospital, Ling Ling was curled up in bed, like a little pitiful thing."

"I even laughed at you at the time. But then I realized something was wrong and chatted with him. I was shocked when I first learned about the situation and thought you were playing me. Because I’m worried about him, I took him back to my apartment."

Su Ling glanced at Pei Hao and he quickly said, "I already make it short, the main point will come immediately, don't worry."

"He feels very guilty in his heart, and he doesn't understand our world. He can't do anything by himself. He takes care of my apartment like Ms. Periwinkle Snail[2] every day, and he can cook."

"Because he took your body, he felt sorry for you and didn't want to spend your money. Every day, he wondered how to make money to support himself. I asked him about his situation and suggested that he write novels online."

"He has a lot of works back in that world (novel). He usually doesn't have many friends, so he happens to read a lot of books. He is very diligent in writing novels and is now a very famous writer on the Green Net portal. By the way, he updates at 12.00 pm every day, and has never stopped updating!"

Su Ling wiped the corners of his mouth with a towel, "But I don't know how to write novels."

"Who wants you to write it? He already finished the whole manuscript and will post 3 chapters of 10,000 words a day. It just that he has to ‘catch bugs’ before posting… I mean, correct typos."

Su Ling nodded, "All right, upload it for him later, and continue talking."

Pei Hao: "I came back late from recording a variety show last night. I already asked him not to wait for me. As a result, he had been writing novels. When I came back, he is already in a coma. The latest time of the saved file is 1.00 am."

Su Ling recalled his own situation, "In that world, I probably fell in a coma around 1.00 am as well. I was doing experiments, and then I relaxed and fell into a coma - the same situation as how I first went to that world."

Pei Hao looked at Su Ling and asked, "You mean...?"

Su Ling nodded, "Whether it is the key or not, I need to give it a try. I’m worried about male god."

Su Ling is worried about the Gu Liheng and at this time, he(GLH) is sitting on the sofa with no expression on his face. ‘Su Ling’ was curled up on the bed and his eyes were red. The atmosphere in the room was heavy. When Gu Liheng rushed back from Klai, the joy from knowing about the pregnancy has disappeared cleanly. He looked at ‘Su Ling’ and asked, "You really don't know me?"

"Know, I know. You are President Gu," Su Ling whispered, "the president of the Gu company."

Gu Liheng: "Do you remember that we got married?"

"No..." Su Ling's eyes widened, "I have a lover."

Hearing that makes Gu Liheng frowned, and Su Ling is scared. He missed Pei Hao and didn't want to stay in this world at all. He didn't know much about Gu Liheng, but he knew that the Gu company is powerful. Maybe President Gu would have a way to get him back? He hurriedly asked, "When did you know me?"

Gu Liheng: "After you committed suicide, in the hospital."

Su Ling pursed his lips, "At that time, I’m not in this world anymore. It may be unbelievable, but what I said is true."

Then, Su Ling recounted what happened to him, "My identity in that world is also called Su Ling. He has a favorite novel. In that novel, it tells the story of our world. Pei Hao said, "You are the male god of that Su Ling in another world."

"Male god?"

Su Ling nodded slightly, "En, he likes the novel because of you. You are very responsible and it makes him feel at ease. He has no father and follows his mother around, so he yearned for stability."

Gu Liheng felt a little pain in his heart, "Tell me about that novel."

After Su Ling finished speaking, the room became quiet. Gu Liheng put his hand on his forehead, feeling a little throbbing in his heart. No wonder the young man asked him that time if he knows Zhao Qi after signing the contract. No wonder the young man said he liked him for a long time. He originally thought the young man had amnesia, but in fact, the young man is a visitor from afar.

Su Ling looked at Gu Liheng cautiously, "I think he came to this world for your sake because, in that novel, I’m already dead at the beginning."

Gu Liheng's eyes softened instantly, and he pondered for a moment, "Why did you suddenly change back?"

Su Ling shook his head, Gu Liheng asked, "What happened last night?"

"I stayed up late to write and reached a plot point. I didn't want to stop halfway so I pressed on. After I finished writing, I was emotionally relaxed and suddenly fainted. When I woke up, I am here."

Gu Liheng: "Ling Ling stayed up late last night to do an experiment too."

Su Ling's eyes lit up, "I want to try it tonight."

...

"Try tonight? Would you like to take a break now?" Pei Hao asked.

Su Ling glanced at Pei Hao, "Resting would be a waste of effort then. The point is to work hard, stay up late and then relax." He asked, "Where is his computer? I will help him with typos."

Pei Hao took him to the study room. The study room has completely changed to suit infants, with various small animal-style pillow cushions. Even the mouse pad is a big bear claw, and it’s pink.

Su Ling: "Are you raising a kid?"

Pei Hao gave a dry cough, and couldn't help but said with joy, "You don't know the fun of it." He smoothly turned on the computer and entered the password.

Su Ling: "Why do I feel like you don't need me at all for this matter?"

Pei Hao: "I can't do it. I am prone to omitting words in reading, you are more careful than me."

Su Ling opened the file that Pei Hao pointed at and asked, "It shouldn’t matter if you make a few mistakes?"

"Ling Ling is very demanding to himself. A typo will make him uncomfortable, as it will make him think he is careless. With 10,000 words per chapter, my gaze will wander as I read on. It’s not easy to pick out typos. The same pinyin has several different words (like homophones), so typing the pinyin is easy to pick the wrong word."

“Quiet,” Su Ling said and began to read the text. Halfway through, he looked away and rubbed his eyes, "I usually read novels and can finish reading 10,000 words at once. But to edit the chapter, I have only changed half of it but 15 minutes have passed."

Pei Hao poured a cup of coffee for Su Ling, "Keep up the good work. I have booked a private room, and will treat you to a big meal at noon."

Su Ling whispered an En. Big meal huh? Should be called a farewell banquet.

Pei Hao patted Su Ling on the shoulder and said, "We still don’t know whether this will work or not. But having a chance to say goodbye formally is already very good. You left so suddenly last time."

Hearing that, the corner of Su Ling's mouth twitched, "You said it like I’m dead."

"Meh, ‘children's words carry no harm’(idiom)[3]."

Su Ling smiled and continued to edit the text. After the editing, Pei Hao took over. He skillfully uploaded the chapter in the dashboard and set the time. Su Ling turned to look at him, "Unexpectedly, you who are a careless person would have such an attentive side."

The praise made Pei Hao curled his lips triumphantly, "Have you ever heard of the saying ‘Fierce tiger sniffing rose’ (idiom)[4]? You looked down at me because you are jealous of my height of 186 cm."

"Humph, my male god is taller, handsome-r, and richer than you."

Pei Hao: "I didn't see it, so I don't believe it."

"Wait until your Ling Ling comes back, and let him tell you the truth." Su Ling said but suddenly felt a bit breathless. Since he and male god are attracted by their AO pheromones, would he and ‘Su Ling’...

No! Definitely not! Nothing will happen!

"What's the matter with you?" Pei Hao was startled as he watched Su Ling’s expressions changed.

Su Ling tugged at the long ears attached to the clothing and asked, "Do you have normal clothes?"

"Yes, yes."

At noon, Pei Hao and Su Ling had a big meal, Su Ling went to clean Mother Su's grave and stayed in the cemetery for a long time before leaving. "Hao Zi, I want to go to the laboratory." He said.

Pei Hao understood what he thought and nodded. Then he put on a baseball cap and a mask, "If your classmate can recognize me, my manager will kill me tomorrow."

Su Ling glanced at Pei Hao and said, "Don't worry, with this standard robber look, even your mother won't recognize you."

For dinner, they had dinner in the backstreet of Su Ling school and then went to the laboratory. Su Ling met several classmates and they asked him about his health. He simply smiled and responded one by one. It was quiet at night, the laboratory lights were still on, Pei Hao sat against the wall without caring for his image while Su Ling did experiments and wrote records. These were all tasks he hadn't completed before. After 4.00 am, Pei Hao rubbed the bridge of his nose, his voice a little hoarse, "Xiao Ling Zi, go back and rest."

Su Ling held the experiment table in his hands, "Wait a bit more."

Their experiment on the first day failed.

Su Ling and Pei Hao were in a depressed mood, and they did not go out for dinner but ordered takeout instead.  After Su Ling ate it and slept for 4 hours, he got up and helped to correct typos again. After the chapter is uploaded, he then started experimenting again. After 3 days in a row, Su Ling's face was obviously haggard, and Pei Hao was not much better than him. Pei Hao didn't dare to accept video calls from his manager and turned them into voice calls.

"Ling Ling, how about take a day off?" Pei Hao worriedly asked.

Su Ling: "No."

The more he fails, the more anxious he is. He is too worried about male god because he knows very well how much male god cares about him.

...

Gu Liheng's face was pale with red blood in his eyes. The ‘Su Ling’ in front of him was not in good condition either. The doctor looked serious as he asked, "He has just gotten pregnant and needs a good rest. Why is he lacking sleep?"

Su Ling sat on the sofa and whispered, "I'm sorry."

The doctor calmed down his expression and prescribed several nutritional supplements, "Get more rest and keep a happy mood."

Su Ling nodded and Domi sent the doctor away.

Gu Liheng: "Stop for a while tonight."

Su Ling bit on his lips, and said with tears in his eyes, "I don't want to stop, let me try again."

Su Ling missed Pei Hao so much. He admired the Su Ling from Earth very much. See how serious and terrible President Gu is? How could he be willing to marry President Gu?

Gu Liheng's heart began to hurt again, but his complexion remained the same. This has been his daily routine these days. He couldn't imagine the young man showing such an expression where he couldn't see it.

At 2.00 am, the Su Ling in front of the experiment table and the Su Ling in the study room writing article fell into a coma at the same time.

Su Ling fell into deep exhaustion. He awoke for a moment, then fell asleep again and slept for a long time. After the exhaustion finally dissipated, he opened his eyes. He blinked, and the handsome face he has been missing day and night appeared in front of him. Su Ling seldom shed tears but at this moment, tears suddenly fell from his eyes.

Seeing that, Gu Liheng's face changed abruptly. The lights in his eyes gradually dimmed, and he moved aside. Just that the moment he tried to move away, his neck was held tightly and Su Ling's voice sounded choked, "Brother Li Heng."

Gu Liheng's body instantly stiffened, and then he hugged the person tightly, "Ling Ling."

"It's me." Su Ling wiped his tears at Gu Liheng’s shoulder. "I miss you so much."

Gu Liheng's voice was hoarse, "I miss you too."

The two hugged for a long time before letting go. Su Ling touched Gu Liheng's chin with his finger, "Your stubble is a bit prickly."

Gu Liheng took Su Ling’s hand and drop a kiss on it, "Will shave it later."

Using his finger, Su Ling tapped at the corner of Gu Liheng’s eye, "Have you not slept in the past few days?"

Gu Liheng looked at Su Ling and asked, "Have you?"

Su Ling didn't answer, but leaned closer and kissed Gu Liheng. The two exchanged a lingering and long kiss. Finally, Su Ling said, "I'm very hungry. Let’s eat, and then rest together." Gu Liheng carried him to the bathroom, and the two of them washed, ate, and slept.

When Su Ling woke up again, he turned his head to the side and meet Gu Liheng's eyes. Gu Liheng's complexion has improved a lot. His stubble was shaved, and he looked energetic. Su Ling hugged his waist and felt very relieved. Gu Liheng rubbed his black hair and handed him a nutrient pack, "It's time to drink this."

Taking the pack, Su Ling asked, "What is this?" He looked at the explanation of the bottle, and his voice rose sharply, "Pregnancy nutrient pack?"

Gu Liheng bowed his head and kissed Su Ling’s forehead, "En, you are pregnant."

Su Ling put his hands on his abdomen and stared at it, "There’s a child here?"

A smile flashed in Gu Liheng's eyes, and he stroked the young man behind his ears, "It's only been less than a month, so it hasn't taken shape yet. Are you… not ready yet?"

The question made Su Ling looked up at Gu Liheng. He replied, "No, I'm ready. I have been regretting these days, I should have earlier..." Gu Liheng interrupted the rest of the words with a kiss and didn’t let go until he couldn't breathe.

Gu Liheng's voice was hoarse, "If you are not here, why do I want a child for?" He held Su Ling's hand tightly and said, "Don't stay up late in the future."

Su Ling could feel Gu Liheng’s voice trembled as he said that and felt very distressed. He rubbed his face and promised, "En, will never stay up all night again." Then, he suddenly remembered something, "Did you have your birthday? My present!"

Gu Liheng's complexion darkened slightly, "I don't want that gift."

Su Ling understood immediately. After all, he fell in a coma to make that gift, "Well, I will think about other gifts."

"No need," Gu Liheng kissed Su Ling. "My birthday has already passed. The fact that you woke up yesterday is the best gift for me."

In the afternoon, Su Ling and Gu Liheng sat in the garden. Su Ling was reading a diary saved in his bracelet. It was written by another Su Ling and it described how was Gu Liheng's situation these days when he is not here. After reading it, Su Ling felt more distressed. He grabbed Gu Liheng's hand and kissed it, "Don't you have anything to ask me?"

Gu Liheng replied, "No need to ask, I know everything," he has a deep gaze as he continued, "he said that you came to this world for my sake."

Hearing that, Su Ling was taken aback for a moment. As expected of an author, the other Su Ling make his existence sounded so literary and touching. He laughed, and switch his seat to sit face to face on Gu Liheng's lap, "En, I came here for you."

Gu Liheng held on to Su Ling’s waist. The scent of red wine became stronger in the air, but the citrus mint scent remained calm. Gu Liheng took a deep breath and hugged Su Ling in his arms. After that, he gave him a bite on his ear, "You are pregnant, be obedient. Don't tease me."

Su Ling could easily sense that the area he was sitting on is uneven. He put his hand on Gu Liheng's chest and leaned closer to his chin, saying, "I will help you."

...

Su Ling stayed at home for a full week before he was allowed to continue school since he suddenly collapsed and pregnant as well. As for Lin Meng, he is about to give birth so his classes have been stopped so Su Ling will pass a copy of his notes to him every day. In exchange, Lin Meng shared what he wrote in his pregnancy diary with Su Ling. After Su Ling read it, he felt more confident and relaxed towards his own pregnancy.

Two days later, it was announced that Saint Rose university has designated a building for afternoon nap, specially prepared for Omega. Any Omega with special circumstances can apply to use the facility. Su Ling got the right to use it on the same day. His room is 101, the leftmost room on the bottom floor.

Gu Liheng: "A nutritionist has been arranged in the building to cook lunch for you every day. You should take a nap after lunch and after-meal walk."

Su Ling: "It doesn’t have to be so troublesome, the food in the cafeteria is delicious too."

"Not enough nutrition." Gu Liheng's attitude was very firm.

Su Ling's mouth narrowed into a pout as he said, "I don't want to eat bland food every day."

Gu Liheng rubbed Su Ling’s hair, "It won’t be. The lunch will be made to your taste."

Su Ling reluctantly accepted and hugged Gu Liheng, "Don't worry, I don't feel anything different at all right now. If you didn't tell me, I wouldn't even know that I am pregnant."

Hearing that makes Gu Liheng feel helpless. How could he not worry? He kissed the young man's forehead and replied, "En."

...

Pei Hao sat cross-legged on the bed as he stared at the unconscious person beside him; his eyes were very red and bloodshot.

The moment ‘Su Ling’ opened his eyes and saw Pei Hao, tears flowed down freely. He called out aggrievedly, "Hao Hao."

Swiftly, Pei Hao picked up the person and hugged him in his arms, "Ling Ling!" He kissed Su Ling's face, and his voice was hoarse, "Don't cry, don't cry. My heart is breaking into pieces to hear you cry like that..."

Su Ling chuckled, but his tears didn't stop, "I was so scared."

The expression on Pei Hao's face changed slightly, "Xiao Ling Zi's male god is fierce to you?"

Su Ling shook his head, "No, President Gu is so serious, but he didn't get angry with me. I'm just afraid that I won't see you again in the future."

"Aiya," Pei Hao hugged ‘Su Ling’ tighter into his arms, saying, "Baby, you are so good at talking, I want to hug you tight and keep you in my heart."

Instantly, Su Ling's face turned red and he dared not speak anymore.

Pei Hao took Su Ling to the bathroom and washed his face. After he took a shower, he helped Su Ling put on a cat costume; Su Ling looked so soft.

"Seriously, when the temperament is different, the difference is obvious even though the appearance is the same." Pei Hao sighed.

Su Ling grabbed Pei Hao’s hand, "Will you be reluctant to let your friend go?"

Pei Hao: "Of course, but knowing that Xiao Ling Zi is doing well on the other side, I'm relieved. And he said he wants to go back as well."

Su Ling shook Pei Hao’s hand, "Tell you a good news, he is pregnant with a baby."

"Huh?" Pei Hao was stunned.

"The pregnancy was just found out when I woke up there. Yes, he is pregnant." Su Ling put his hand on his abdomen, "It's a pity that I can't give you a baby." Although ‘Su Ling’ is a male in this world, he is still an Omega deep inside and he really wanted to give his lover a baby.

Pei Hao’s throat moved as he swallowed. Next, he pushed the other person down, "I’ll get you pregnant, right now."

Being made to lift his neck, Su Ling gasped and said, "I can't give birth. The men in this world can't have children."

"I’ll work hard."

Su Ling's face flushed, and he didn't have the energy to speak anymore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.4K 3.9K 44
Other title: Rebirth of Poisonous Male Wife Author(s): 颜若优雅 Status in COO: 551 chapters+ 8 extras. Synopsis Shen Liang was beautiful and cold like ja...
396K 14.4K 192
(BEING RE-PROOFREAD ATM) Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, bec...
479K 23K 42
Needs editing [ the destiny series #1] 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒐𝒈...
4.7K 156 38
Title : Ex-husband wants to remarry again part 2 Author : 糖糕很甜 Category : BL Doujin Chapters : 296 chapters (no extras) "Don't you love me? If you lo...