How to be a Daddy | Lisa G!P

By JenLisaSvckah

"Jisoos Christ! I didn't sign up for this!" - LM More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 10
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 - M
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 25

9K 441 114
By JenLisaSvckah

Three years after Jennie left...

"Félicitations, Ruby Jane. That was another great success. I can't believe you were the same girl who came here so pitiful three years ago. You've come so far, my dear. I'm so proud of you," a tall blonde girl said while handing Jennie a bouquet of pretty daisies.

Jennie was smiling ear to ear as she accepted the flowers. However, that smile suddenly fell when she remembered someone. Priya, daisies are her favorite flower too. The memories they spent together years ago, flashed through her mind like an avalanche of nostalgia. It doesn't hurt as much as it was before though. But it doesn't mean that she already moved on because, at the end of the day, she knows that it'll always be her beloved soul, Pranpriya.

"Merci Roseanne."

"Hey, I've been telling you to just call me Rosé for three years already can you quit it," the tall girl said and pouted.

"I just like teasing you with it," Jennie said and chuckled.

Roseanne Park, also known as Rosé is her very best friend. They met each other five years ago when she was trying to find peace alone. The girl kind of had a similar situation which lead them to a common understanding. Her parents were also strict and we're a bit controlling although they weren't as bad as Jennie's. In other words, both of them are rich kids who were tired of their parents bossing them around and deciding for them.

Fortunately for Roseanne, her parents had some character development after she ran away once and they decided to just let the girl do what she want with her life. Jennie's parents just seem to be a lost cause.

"Bonjour, mon modèle préféré." This time it was a man coming to the room bringing another bouquet with him.

"Good Lord, another flower? I think I can already make a garden with all these," Jennie said playfully as she raked her gaze through the flowers inside the room.

"You deserve all these, darling. I'd even buy you a flower shop if you tell me," The guy said as he hand Jennie the flowers that he brought. Rosé just playfully rolled her eyes and pretended that she was cringing.

"You're so corny, Kang. Do you know that? That's why she still hasn't said yes to you yet," Rosé said, mocking the guy.

"Uhh merci, Song Kang for this. I appreciate this, actually. And Roseanne, please quit it," Jennie said while tapping her friend's arm.

Song Kang is actually a guy she met when she was on the plane to Paris. They coincidentally met again a few days after arriving in the city which made them become friends. They got close until the guy said he have feelings for her.

He kept on courting her, giving her flowers and asking her on dates for the past two years although he never asked her for permission. Jennie didn't put much thought into it though, she just treat the guy as a friend and he is very well aware of that. He even knows that Jennie is still in love with the same person from four years ago. He's just trying his luck, who knows, Jennie might fall in love with him. He just thinks that until Jennie hasn't found her true love yet, he still has a chance.

"Can I take you on a date tonight?" He asked, full of hopes. However, Jennie already has an appointment with her friends later.

So, she apologetically said, "Désolé, je ne peux pas. I already made plans with my friends."

"Yeah, we're going somewhere with the gals," Rosé said.

"Aww, alright, how about on Friday night?" He asked again.

"Uhh, well see."

Later that night, Jennie went to Le Moulin Rouge together with Rosé to meet with Simi, Haze, and Deb. It is where they chose to celebrate another one of Jennie's successful runway walks. Other than that, it's kind of her way of saying goodbye to them for a while because she finally accepted a project that is based in South Korea.

Although she still has doubts, she's not as scared as she was before because this time she can protect and fight for herself. She's indeed not the same Jennie as before who was just easy to be controlled and threatened. This time she's stronger and bolder. Besides, she has a lot of powerful friends who stand behind her no matter what.

"You sure you're ready to go back there?" Deb asked worriedly before sipping on her martini.

"I guess so. Honestly, I'm still a bit hesitant but I want to do this. I want to show them that I am no longer that girl who they had fun controlling before," She said and shrugged her shoulders.

"You guys don't have to worry about her, I'll be coming with her after all," Rosé said as she put her arm around Jennie's shoulder.

"Are you gonna look for your first love?" Haze asked curiously. Yep, she did tell them about her and Lisa's two-week love story.

"I don't know if she's even there. Although she spoke fluently in Korean, she doesn't look like she's Korean. She's more likely to be a Southeast Asian. So, she might not be there anymore," Jennie said and sighed.

"What's her name again?" Deb asked.

"Pranpriya."

"I think her name sounds like a Thai name, doesn't it?" Simi said. Deb snapped and said, "Right, right, it is a Thai name."

"But there are a lot of Pranpriya in this world. How can you find her without her surname?" Haze raised a brow. Jennie realized something.

"Are you guys going to help me find her?" Jennie asked enthusiastically.

Then Rosé playfully said, "No" making them chuckle. "Just kidding, of course, we will."

"You told us before not to look for her, what changed your mind?" Rosé asked out of curiosity because when Jennie came to Paris she was broken-hearted and she told the Aussie about her miserable love life. So, she asked if Jennie would like it if they search for that woman. However, the feline-eyed woman told her not to.

"It's because I didn't want her to be in danger. I already told you guys how cruel my parents could be. If I tried to find her years ago when I was still nothing, I wouldn't be able to protect her. I already lost our child, if I lose her too, I don't know how else I could keep living," She bit her lower lip as she tries to suppress her tears.

Staying in Paris, away from the toxicities in her life made her so much better. Attending therapies made her in control of her emotions. Slowly, she accepted that her baby was gone. She coped up with her loss little by little. However, there are just times that she still longs for her little girl. Remembering, her kid never fails to break her heart into pieces.

No matter how many therapy sessions she attends, she'll never forget the pain of losing her child but at least, it made the misery bearable and she was able to stay sane.

What she has been through isn't simple. She actually turned out to be suffering from postpartum depression aside from the grieving she had, knowing that her baby didn't make it.

"It's alright, RJ. Things are better now. Your crazy parents can't mess with your life anymore. We got back, girl," Simi said, patting her back.

"Right, bitch," Haze agreed.

"Hey, let's stop talking about me. How about you guys? You should spill some tea before I leave," Jennie said and chuckled as she pull herself together.

And so they changed their topic and talked about what happened during the runway earlier and so on. That night they partied all night until it was time for them to go home.

The next morning, Jennie woke up feeling a bit light-headed. She's going to go back to Korea later in the afternoon and she still can't fully believe it. She already packed some clothes the other day with the help of her assistant so, she doesn't have much to worry about.

She heaved a deep sigh before deciding to take a bath. Then, when she was all done, she put on her clothes before getting out of her room. As she headed to the dining room, she saw her assistant preparing her foods on the table.

"Luda, why are you doing that again? I told you it's not part of your job," Jennie said while shaking her head.

"Mademoiselle, it's alright. I know you have a busy schedule. I doubt that you have time to cook for yourself. So, basically, I must make sure that you're eating at the right time and that you're okay," the girl said and smiled.

"Alright, have you eaten already?" Jennie asked.

"Not yet," Luda replied and so Jennie gestured her to take a seat. Then she said, "Let's eat together."

Luda has been Jennie's assistant for the past two years. They even grew closer to each other but Luda is stubborn sometimes, she still treats Jennie like the President of the United States. Or she's just so responsible.

They ate together and talked about Jennie's schedules later and for the next few days. Luda helped Jennie retouch her makeup and pack up the other things that they might need when they go to Korea.

At exactly one in the afternoon, just after Jennie and Luda finish eating their lunch, Hoyeon, Jennie's manager slash bestie came to pick them up.

Hoyeon was a former supermodel but for some reason, she decided to quit her career and she decided to just be a manager. Jennie even convinced her to go back to modeling but the girl is stubborn and Jennie respects her decision so she didn't force the latter because she knows how that shit feels. Maybe, modeling is just not for her. Nevertheless, Jennie supports her no matter what she wants in life.

"We're going back to your hell home. How do you feel?" Hoyeon asked Jennie while they were walking towards their plane.

Jennie shrugged her shoulders and said, "To be honest, I'm still a little nervous. I've been away for three years after all. So, I don't know how things have been when I was gone." Then she let out another deep sigh.

"Don't worry we got your back, right Chaeyoung? Say yes or we'll leave you here," Hoyeon said playfully. Rosé just huffed and said, "Of course, I'd like to beat your parents' asses, actually."

"Then do it." Jennie chuckled. To be honest, she still hates her parents for what they did especially to her little girl. She smiled bitterly as she touched her tiny vial pendant that contains what she thought was her baby's ashes.

"Are you ready to see them tho?" Hoyeon asked seriously.

"Who? My parents?" Jennie asked.

"Yeah, are you ready to meet them? Because we're going to Seoul, so you can't hide from them anymore." The manager said, checking if Jennie is making the right decision for herself. If the latter wants to cancel the project, they can do it. Although, it might harm their partnership, what matters are Jennie's decisions and her well-being.

"Yeah and who said that I'm still hiding from them? I no longer am," she smiled, no it was more like a smirk.

Hoyeon just nodded. Then they finally settled themselves inside the plane. Just a few minutes later, the plane began to take off.

Jennie couldn't help but think about Pranpriya. She was hoping, or even praying that they'll see each other again, and this time, they won't let anyone break them apart anymore.

However, she paused for a while when she realized how long they had been apart. It has been three years and the girl may be married to someone else already. Just thinking about is already breaking Jennie's heart into pieces.

Other than that, she suddenly remembered the twins she used to send her milk to. She wonders how they are now. She has to schedule a visit because she promised them that she'll meet them when she goes back.

"You know what, we should sleep for now. We still have a long way to go," Hoyeon said and Luda handed them some blankets. It's still more than ten hours until they get there after all.

It was already past 7:00 am in Korean standard time when the plane landed. They were all exhausted and jet-lagged, especially Jennie who was already having a slight headache. It seemed that even the scopolamine patch wasn't much of a help this time. Or maybe she was just overthinking on the way that's why her mind got so tired.

They were picked up by a black becker jet luxury coach van which was owned by the Park Family. It is because they decided to stay in Rosé's family mansion while they are staying in Seoul. That way, they'll be safe and comfortable.

Although Jennie is just a rising star, she is already well-known in France. It's not even impossible that Koreans also know about her being a model already.

The only reason why her parents weren't able to locate her is because the Parks we're protecting her like she's their own child. Every time they find out that there are people from Korea looking for Jennie, they immediately do something to block them.

"Ah nostalgia," Hoyeon mumbled.

"When was the last time you've been here?" Jennie asked her manager. The girl looked up while rubbing her chin while saying, "Uh, let me think about it. I think it was already six years since the last time I had been to Korea."

"That's been so long, look, a lot of things already changed. That building wasn't even there before," Rosé said while pointing out the surroundings.

"It brings so many memories. Although, my life here was so complicated, I can't help but to miss Korea. Aigoo, I have nothing to fear this time." She said and sighed in contentment.

"We should tour around here and we should visit the places we used to go together before I left and went to Paris," Rosé suggested and Jennie agreed of course. They also included Hoyeon with their plans.

"By the way, what are you planning with your suitor? He must be crazy looking for you right now. Girl, you didn't even tell him you were leaving," Hoyeon said and laughed.

Jennie grimaced and said, "Song Kang never asked permission if he could court me. So, basically, he isn't my suitor. He is just a friend. It's not like I need to update him about everything that's going on with my life, you know," Jennie said and rolled her eyes playfully.

To be honest, she hates it when people ship her to guys because obviously, she's not into them.

"She's gay, Jung Hoyeon. She don't want anything to do with him, obviously," Rosé said while shaking her head.

"I'm nice to him because he's nice to me. It doesn't mean that I like him romantically though. So, if he thinks that I'm into him, is that my fault?" Jennie asked.

"Absolutely not, my girl. That is just basic human decency." Hoyeon patted her back while wiggle brows.

"She's still in love with her first love," Rosé whispered to Hoyeon but Jennie still heard it. She just playfully rolled her eyes and said, "If you're whispering things about someone, be sure not to let the person hear it, okay?"

"It's okay Ruby Jane, we'll find you a hot ass girlfriend," Hoyeon said and winked at her.

"Oh God, please don't."

"Then we'll kidnap your ex."

"Ex? I never had a girlfriend though." Jennie chuckled. Pranpriya and her never got to that stage, unfortunately.

__________________________________________

She's back. I'll edit errors later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 391 30
"You reminds me of someone" I mumbled still looking at the girl in front of me. Lisa G!P❗ ENGLISH is NOT my LANGUAGE.... so BEAR with me please.
292K 8.3K 25
"I'm 33, and I'm not married, and I'm not seeing anyone," Jennie started lowly, never looking away from Lisa's calm face, trying to gauge a reaction...
70.7K 2.2K 21
Just another fanfiction of Jenlisa.
298K 5.5K 21
- completed - description : Lisa had been courting Jennie for 3 years and she still hasn't got the answer. Will Jennie accept Lisa? ⚠️ this story m...