[BL] Rebirth To Become The Pr...

By xxahjussixx

Title: Rebirth To Become The President's Omega Wife Author: Hanmen Yatou/寒门丫头 Chapter: 87 Status: Completed N... More

Chapter 0
Chapter 1 - Rebirth
Chapter 2 - Allocation
Chapter 3 - Leaving Home
Chapter 4 - Male God
Chapter 5 - Mutual Flattery
Chapter 6 - Sever Ties
Chapter 7 - Boss
Chapter 8 - Going To School
Chapter 9 - Childish Behaviour
Chapter 10 - Living Together
Chapter 11 - Clumsy
Chapter 12 - Affinity
Chapter 13 - Going To The Hospital
Chapter 14 - Friend
Chapter 15 - Interview
Chapter 16 - News
Chapter 17 - Help
Chapter 18 - Going Together
Chapter 19 - Congratulations
Chapter 20 - Setting Out
Chapter 21 - Staying For The Night
Chapter 22 - Investigation
Chapter 23 - Clue
Chapter 24 - Rebirth
Chapter 25 - Confession
Chapter 26 - Xian Mo Yu
Chapter 27 - Communicate
Chapter 28 - Return
Chapter 29 - Condition
Chapter 30 - Comfort
Chapter 31 - Examine
Chapter 32 - Harvest
Chapter 33 - Invitation
Chapter 34 - Susceptibility Period
Chapter 35 - Registration
Chapter 36 - Valid Reason
Chapter 37 - Poisoned
Chapter 38 - Auction
Chapter 39 - Saying Differently From The Heart
Chapter 40 - Nightshade
Chapter 41 - Indecisive
Chapter 42 - Misunderstanding
Chapter 43 - Vomit Blood
Chapter 44 - Dance
Chapter 45 - Lovers
Chapter 46 - Temporary Marking
Chapter 47 - Solution
Chapter 48 - Staying In The Association Building
Chapter 49 - Talk
Chapter 50 - Effectiveness
Chapter 51 - Research Result
Chapter 52 - Reunion
Chapter 53 - Gift
Chapter 54 - Lóng Mo Téng
Chapter 54 - Investigation
Chapter 55 - Research
Chapter 57 - Earn Money
Chapter 58 - Experiment
Chapter 59 - Returning To The Villa
Chapter 60 - Debut Appearance
Chapter 61 - It's Son
Chapter 63 - Vine Liquid
Chapter 64 - Rehearsal
Chapter 65 - Apology
Chapter 66 - Identity
Chapter 67 - Coma
Chapter 68 - Fully Recovered
Chapter 69 - Can Sell With Substitution
Chapter 70 - Growth Liquid
Chapter 71 - Theme Park
Chapter 72 - Conditions
Chapter 73 - Caught
Chapter 74 - Spoilerish Title
Chapter 75 - Reopening
Chapter 76 - Popular
Chapter 77 - Getting The Certificate
Chapter 78 - Making A Claim
Chapter 79- Exchange
Chapter 80 - Tracking Down
Chapter 81 - Caught
Chapter 82 - The Wedding
Chapter 83 - Vacation
Chapter 84 - Honeymoon
Chapter 85 - Exchange
Chapter 86 - Giving Birth
Chapter 87 - The End

Chapter 62 - Investigation

6K 279 25
By xxahjussixx

Chapter 62 - Investigation

After Gu Liheng said that, he took Su Ling to the spiritual plant room. 3 minutes later, Xian Mo Yu sat at the side of the master bedroom near the balcony, exuding a pleasant fragrance. With its roots soaking in the nutrient solution, Xian Mo Yu happily enjoyed its time watching cartoons with its friends.

Gu Liheng embraced Su Ling in his arms, both of them have removed their isolator, but they were not affected by their pheromones. Their compatibility rate is relatively high, but they had intimate activities last night so basking in Xian Mo Yu’s fragrance, their state is very stable.

Su Ling rested his head on Gu Liheng's shoulders, his eyes slightly curved as he sighed, "It's so comfortable."

There isn’t anything covering his gland, and it feels great to cuddle with male god. Gu Liheng gently rubbed his black hair. In his heart, Su Ling sighed in admiration towards Papa Xian’s powers. All of a sudden, as if he thought of something, he turned around and smiled at male god, "Actually, there is another way."

Gu Liheng's fingers paused, and his jaw slightly stiffened; he knew what Su Ling meant.

Su Ling continued, "If we did permanent marking, our pheromones would be in a stable state, except during estrus and susceptibility periods. Moreover, our stable state will apply not only between us but also when we smelled other AO pheromones." Su Ling sat cross-legged and looked at Gu Liheng face to face, "Am I right?"

Gu Liheng acknowledged with a low En.

Squinting his eyes, Su Ling moved closer to Gu Liheng, "You don't want to mark me permanently?"

Gu Liheng's cheeks and jaws were stiff, and his expression was tight.

Su Ling touched the side of Gu Liheng’s neck, "So you planned not to marry me before you are healed, but also not to give me a permanent marking?"

Gu Liheng's Adam's apple moved up and down, and he reached out to grab the hand that has gradually shifted towards his gland. His voice was low and hoarse as he explained, "If I marked you permanently, you would completely rely on me, and I will crazily want to monopolize you. Unless you forcefully erase my marking, you can only be with me. Erasing a permanent marking is very painful."

Gu Liheng’s words combining with his magnetic manly voice made Su Ling's heart beats out of rhythm. Su Ling met his focused eyes for 2 seconds before smiling and stepped back.

"Listening to your words, I felt like I want to be completely marked by you."

Upon hearing that, Gu Liheng’s breathing hitched, and he looked away, "You should take a nap."

Su Ling chuckled because he changed the subject abruptly. But he followed his wishes and did not continue the topic. He knew very well that male god was thinking for him. He(GLH) was worried that his illness could not be cured and wouldn’t be able to give him(SL) happiness, so he wanted to leave some room for future changes. Su Ling’s heart felt soft and full of warmth as he lay down obediently on Gu Liheng’s side. Then he pulled at his hands and said, "You should rest too."

After Gu Liheng lay down, Su Ling said, "I will visit your doctor with you this afternoon."

"Alright." Gu Liheng replied.

Su Ling closed his eyes and went to sleep with satisfaction. Gu Liheng looked at the young man beside him with affection and apologies. The young man disregarded an omega’s reservedness and took the initiative to go further with him, but he refused him. Whether rejecting the young man’s request or going against his own heart, it made him very uncomfortable.

Xian Mo Yu's roots swayed in the nutrient solution, "My daughter-in-law is not sleeping and just stared at my son. What is he doing? Could it be he want to eat my son secretly?"

Lóng Mo Téng: "Idiot, people don't eat people. Be honest with me, when I was sleeping, did you want to eat me?"

"Of course not," Xian Mo Yu replied and added, "just only when I was young. I stared at you and just want to absorb a little vine liquid."

Lóng Mo Téng's leaves pierced into Xian Mo Yu’s petals, "Asshole, that’s why I wondered how can you grow so fast!"

"It's only a little bit, you're so stingy," Xian Mo Yu’s roots wrapped around the vine, "You can produce new vine liquid every day, why keep it to yourself?"

"If I don’t keep it, how can I instantly become big and save your son today?"

"But you went out of control later because of too much vine liquid!" Xian Mo Yu shook its roots, "You should give my son some vine liquid every day, that’s like you are giving my son some pocket money."

Xian Mo Yu clicked on the holographic screen, "See, humans uncle gives the kids pocket money,
and New Year’s angpow."

Lóng Mo Téng: “Didn’t I gave one already? I gave a huge meeting gift."

Xian Mo Yu: "My son still haven't sold it, it’s in the space storage! Forget it, don't give any. It's useless anyway if my son can't sell it."

"It's impossible!" Lóng Mo Téng's leaves glowed slightly, "It must be my nephew who is reluctant to sell."

"Yes," Xian Mo Yu persuaded, "if you generously give more, maybe he will be willing to sell it."

Lóng Mo Téng: "That’s rare, you actually speak some logic."

Xian Mo Yu's roots shook, "I'm super smart!"

Su Ling didn't know that during his afternoon nap, his cheap[1] father has wrangled some benefits from his cheap uncle. When he woke up, he saw Gu Liheng sitting on the sofa looking at the holographic screen with a serious face. A root was standing beside Gu Liheng, not knowing what he was watching. Su Ling walked to the sofa and sat down, putting his hand on male god’s shoulder. Then the root moved to circle his wrist, and he lightly squeezed it with his fingers. Glancing at the holographic screen, he asked, "Is this the result of the investigation?"

Gu Liheng uttered an En, and smoothed his sleepy hair, "Nothing suspicious found for the time being."

"The two Omegas heard that Xiào Rui and I were in the sports centre, so they waited for us at the entrance. We couldn’t find the person who spread the news yet."

Su Ling raised his eyebrows when he heard this, "It seems that I will have to pay more attention to you in the future. As the president of the Gu family, and with such handsome appearance, there must be many people who have intentions for you."

Gu Liheng looked at Su Ling, "You are the only one who confessed to me in the past 3 years."

Su Ling's eyes narrowed slightly, "You are being dishonest, didn't Zhao Qi also confessed to you? There must be someone else as well?"

"I only noticed your confession." Gu Liheng said seriously.

Su Ling couldn't help laughing, "Mr Gu, your sweet words are too right up to my alley."

"It’s not sweet words," Gu Liheng stated solemnly.

Su Ling smiled deeper and turned the topic to business, "How about those drunkard Alphas?"

"Someone paid them to teach the 2 Omegas a lesson, who were said to be cheating in an affair. That person told the men about it in a bar’s bathroom, no monitoring available."

Su Ling: "The so-called lesson is meant for you and Xiào Rui see it, to hold you back?"

"En, the accident inside the sports centre led to a large number of security guards going there. There were few security guards at the main entrance, resulting in slow support. Hence, we were held back."

Su Ling touched his chin, "So, this accident is aimed either at Meng Meng or me."

Gu Liheng's face was slightly dark, and he held Su Ling's hand tightly, "To aim at you or Lin Meng, it means to target Xiào Rui and me. Any Alpha will be hit hard by trauma from witnessing his Omega getting into an accident in front of him."

Su Ling remembered Mother Gu's worry, fearing that he would become the male god’s weakness. Fortunately, nothing happened to him. He asked, "Where is the truck driver?"

"He is currently in a severe coma and couldn’t provide any useful information. The navigation system in the car has been checked to look up the route of the car, and no visible manipulation found."

"However, that truck transports equipment to the centre regularly. It will take the same route every time, and the time is fixed."

Su Ling: "No matter what it is, it shows that the other party has a clear picture of our whereabouts."

As he said that, his bracelet rang. After reading it, he showed the message to Gu Liheng. He said, "The Minister of Security reassured me that they, in cooperation with the Ministry of Transport, are searching for suspicious targets near our car in the morning.” He smiled, "This kind of carpet search is a lot of work, but there should be results soon. Don't worry, let's go to the hospital (to see your doctor)."

Gu Liheng: "Not a hospital, but a private clinic."

Before departure, Gu Liheng transferred 4 members from the Snow Leopard team and told Su Ling, "Before the investigation results come out, you must bring bodyguards when you go out."

Su Ling didn't want him to worry and nodded, "Okay."

Before getting in the car, a root emerged from the previous hole in the ground again, entangled Su Ling's legs. Some words appeared in his mind, "Go together."

Su Ling reluctantly returned to the spiritual plants room and put the plants in his space storage, but Lóng Mo Téng was still wrapped around his wrist. He touched the emerald green leaves and asked, "Is it boring to stay at home?"

Lóng Mo Téng wrote three words in his mind, "To protect you."

Su Ling was stunned. No wonder Lóng Mo Téng is always wrapped around his wrist. He can imagine if Xian Mo Yu could shrink itself as well, it would probably stay next to him too. Moved, Su Ling lightly pinched the leaves and said, "Thank you."

He and Gu Liheng plus 4 Snow Leopard members; 6 men and 2 vehicles, arrived at Mill's clinic. Su Ling glanced at the psychiatrist's sign, took Gu Liheng's hand, and smiled at him.

Gu Liheng's expression was much more relaxed, "I'm fine."

The two walked into Dr Mill's private consulting room.

Mill was surprised when he saw Su Ling and quickly laughed in relief. After greeted each other, Mill asked Gu Liheng about his current situation in a gentle voice. He asked carefully, including Gu Liheng’s diet, sleep, reactions to different people, whether he smiled, and his subsequent reactions.

Gu Liheng answered one by one, and Su Ling listened carefully. After listening, he felt that there is no problem with male god.

Mill's expression is relaxed as he said, "Your situation is much better than last time." He got up, "But we still need to do some checking." He looked at Su Ling, "You can't go in the examination room, just wait here."

Su Ling nodded, he shook Gu Liheng's hand and released it. Gu Liheng glanced at him and went in for the checking. About half an hour later, Gu Liheng came out. Su Ling could not see any useful information from his expression.

Mill: "His situation is much better. Maintain the current pace of life, make more friends, relax, and continue to exercise. It will get better and better."

Su Ling breathed a sigh of relief, and they left the clinic after Gu Liheng thanked Mill. Back at the villa, Su Ling hugged Gu Liheng and looked up at him: "Why are you upset, aren’t things are getting better and better?"

"Sorry, I was too rushed with my treatment." Gu Liheng gently brushed away the stray hair from the corner of Su Ling’s eye.

Su Ling laughed, "What's the rush? I'm here with you, and I won't run away. Plus you're pretty good now. It would be better if your illness doesn't affect the quality of your sleep." His eyes curved as he added, "But it doesn't matter, I am here anyway."

The young man was so perfect that Gu Liheng couldn't hold back. He bowed his head and kissed him.

Su Ling's eyelashes trembled slightly, "Let’s go to the fragrance room?"

Gu Liheng nodded, "Okay."

All the fragrance making equipment they purchased before was placed next to the guest room, so Su Ling used that room as the fragrance room. Upon entering, Su Ling took out the spiritual plants and put Lopseed and Baby's breath in the corner. Next, he let Xian Mo Yu out, and Lóng Mo Téng leapt from his wrist to Xian Mo Yu’s petals.

Taking out the leaf Lóng Mo Téng gifted to him, Su Ling said, "I want to study its efficacy."

Gu Liheng: "Need help?"

Su Ling: "En, try the effect with me in a while."

He gestured, preparing to divide the leaves into two; half to be used for making essential oil, and the other for spare. However, he found that it’s very difficult to cut the leaf. Su Ling remembered the scene where Lóng Mo Téng’s leaves could cut car tyres into pieces and touched the Lóng Mo Téng’s leaves, "Uncle Lóng, can you help cut it into half?"

The vine stretched, and a leaf turned to slash the leaf in Su Ling's hand. The leaf broke in the middle.

Su Ling: "It's amazing!"

Lóng Mo Téng retracted back to the main vine, and its leaves were shining slightly.

"Have you heard? My nephew praised me." The leaves touched Xian Mo Yu’s roots.

"My son praised me too before," the roots twisted happily, "My son is really similar like me. We both think that you are super awesome!"

Lóng Mo Téng's leaves flashed lightly and tapped to start the computer. "Idiot, praising me is no use. You still won't be allowed to watch the drama on the television. Tell me, do you know how to write all the words?"

Xian Mo Yu: "Not all."

"Study hard then." Lóng Mo Téng clicked on a children cartoon for learning words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49K 4.6K 49
#Book 2 Because of Nandani's condition Mamta decides to marry off her childrens, and her childrens abide by her decision. She chose her brother's dau...
269K 10.4K 126
Author : 寒菽 Status: Complete Status in COO: 111 chapters +11 extras + 4 extras (126 Completed) After receiving his terminal illness diagnosis, Chu Xu...
1.7M 69.5K 95
Rebirth of the Little Mute 重生之小哑巴 Author(s) 穆青延 Status in COO 93 + 2 Extras (Completed) Description Mu Xiaoke was a fool in his previous life, but he...
69.7K 2.2K 40
Author: Cloud over right and wrong Status: Complete Status in COO: 40 chapters He was reborn again to fifteen years in the past. Unexpectedly, he bec...