Misconduct

By ellieruewrites37

Logan Romano took the NHL like a hurricane- dark and brooding. With his natural talent, brute force and shee... More

✩ 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎 ✩
✩ 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚝 & 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝 ✩
one| lifesaver
two| a bad day
three| red wine stain
five| worlds worst dog
six| mind games
seven| money on the mind
eight| conditions
nine | moving day
ten | home decor
eleven | challenge
twelve | snooping
thirteen | curiosity killed the cat
fourteen | dinner
fifteen | karma
sixteen | the burden
seventeen | designated drinkers
eighteen | irresponsible
nineteen | the aftermath
twenty | girlfriend
twenty one | pillow wall
twenty two | hate
twenty three | soon you'll get better
twenty four | matilda
twenty five | hospital bills
twenty six | charity case
twenty seven | trouble in paradise
twenty eight | mission: forgiveness.
twenty nine | bruised
thirty | all or nothing

four| stranger

8.7K 308 82
By ellieruewrites37

Ava's red lips slide across my jaw, her eyelashes fluttering against the hollow of my cheekbone.

"Oh God." She whimpers, her voice quivering over every syllable as her knees give out from under her.

My fingers are quick to latch around her thighs, holding her up and stopping her from crashing to the floor in a moaning mess.

"Up." I demand, my voice low and husky by her ear.

Ava complies instantly, her toned legs locking around my waist and soaked panties firmly pressed against the bulge in my pants.

My palms travel over her firm ass, up past her arched spine and pause at the nape of her neck.

I twist her dark locks around my fist, my other hand wrapping around her slender neck. I use my grip to force her back up against the cold wall, pinning her body against mine.

"Fuck." She cries out at the thigh I push between her legs. "Oh God, please."

"Keep your fucking mouth shut." I pull harder on her hair, her whimpers making my cock twitch in my slacks. "Or I stop. Am I clear?"

Ava nods frantically, gasping at the friction she's creating in between her legs, as she desperately grinds her dripping pussy down on my thigh.

I drop the hand wrapped around her throat and let my lips explore her exposed neck, my tongue gliding over the smooth skin.

I quickly get impatient and take her exposed tits into my mouth.

Ava writhes under me, her moans attempting to be muffled by her own hand. "Please. Please, Logan." She begs when I pull her shirt down completely and take a taunt nipple between my teeth.

"Bedroom." She gasps, her eyes rolling to the back of her skull. "Bedroom, please."

I can't help but huff at her request.

A quick fuck in a tiny closet is far less intimate then taking her back to my bedroom. They always overstay their welcome and claim my bed as their own.

It's beyond fucking irritating.

But I can't ignore her requests as she chases release on my thigh. Instead I pull her shirt back up over her breasts and carry her out of the tight space.

I try my best to keep my thigh in place, right where her soaked core is, when I walk down my long hallway. My hand is stuck in my back pocket, fishing around to find my bedroom door key.

I find the damn key just in time to reach my door.

"Hurry up." Ava whines, her voice definitely loud enough to be heard by the rest of the party.

I press her back harder against the door. "Don't fucking rush me."

She whimpers as I slowly slide the key into the lock, teasing her for as long as possible by turning it only a millimetre at a time.

Her moans get louder and hips move faster against my thigh- that's when I decide it's time to stop playing.

The last thing I want right now is her fucking come all over my freshly cleaned slacks.

I use her hips to push the door open and carry her inside the room, locking the door behind us.

We walk about 3 paces until Ava's moans are becoming screams and I can feel her pussy throbbing.

Fuck. Not today, fucker.

"Don't scream." I give her the warning only a second before I throw her off of my body and watch her midair do exactly what I told her not to do.

Her back land on my mattress, the pillows all jumping up from the impact of her fall. "What the fuck, Logan?"

"You told me you wanted to be thrown about." I shrug and grip my t-shirt from the back, pulling it over my head and tossing it onto my armchair.

"Not like that! You shocked me!" She whines again.

I can't help but roll my eyes. "I'm sorry."

No I'm fucking not.

"But do you want to take your clothes off or continue to make my ears fucking bleed? The choice is all yours, sweetheart."

Ava bites her lip. "Well... when you put it like that-"

The distinct sound of nails scratching against wood distracts me. I put a finger over my lips, shushing my special guest.

My eyes flick across the room.

In the corner of the room lies Stanley's bed. With no Stanley on it.

On the opposite side, by the bathroom door, is Stanley's favourite chew toy. But there is no Stanley growling possessively over it.

"What the fuck?" I groan when I notice the light spilling out from under the bathroom door. "How the hell did he get in there?"

Ava watches me, her shirt and pants discarded on the bed. "What are you doing? Come back to bed."

I ignore her, rolling my eyes at her high pitched whining. "Stan?"

His high pitched bark reassures me that he has, in fact, somehow got himself trapped in the bathroom.

My hand flies to the handle only to find it jammed. I jiggle it up and down but there's still no ounce of movement.

You'd think buying a brand new penthouse would mean that all my fucking doors work.

Typical. And it's just my fucking luck too.

"Do you really need the bathroom or somethin'?" Ava grumbles from my bed. I sneak a glance back at her, in all her naked glory, and pinch the bridge of my nose.

Did she really need to keep her stilettos on? She's fucking killing me here.

And Stanley is fucking cock blocking me.

"The door is jammed." I whisper back to Ava, my attention returning to my wrecked door and trapped puppy.

Stanley barks again from inside the bathroom before the shadow of his paws disappears from under the door.

Great. Even the dumb dog has lost all faith in me.

I smack my head against the wood and groan. "The fucking shit you do for animals."

Ava makes a little noise of protest but doesn't have time to complain.

My shoulder is already driving my entire body into the door at full force. The wood flies off of the hinges on my first try, crashing to the tiled floor with a loud clatter.

I look down at the splintered off parts and mentally price it up while rubbing my arm. There's a small cut just above my elbow but apart from that I come back untouched and extremely fucked off.

"Stanley. Out." I call into the bathroom when I hear the distinctive click of his paws against the marble.

The dog makes a huffing sound and walks even further away. "Little shit." I grumble, stepping over the wrecked door on the floor.

Ava groans from the bed yet again, cursing under her breath as I disappear round the corner and further into the bathroom.

Stanley sits proudly by the bathtub, his tail wagging and fury face split into an almost mocking smile.

My eyes trail down his extended paw until it ends. His claws rest gently on a bare thigh.

"What. The. Fuck."

Sprawled across my bathmat is a passed out, possibly even dead, half naked woman.

Honey blonde hair sprawls out around her droopy head, framing her face like it's a fucking halo. Her lips are parted, chapped- almost as if her and Stan have been locked in here for years.

Her limp hand rests delicately on yet another one of my dog's chew toys. This time it's a stuffed octopus that she has seemingly claimed as her own and clutched to her chest.

Her bare chest that is...

It doesn't take a fucking rocket scientist to figure out that the stranger has dropped to my bathroom floor in nothing but a lacy bralette and a bunched up miniskirt.

"Fucking hell." I whip my eyes back up to the ceiling, cursing whatever God is up there for letting this poor girl's bare ass be hanging out.

Stanley barks and sinks himself down beside the practically naked woman. His head flops over her hip and his paw remains over her protectively.

He looks up at me with those big brown puppy-dog eyes like I can understand whatever the fuck he's trying to tell me.

"I fucking hate my life." I grumble, storming back in my bedroom. Stanley yaps and growls but makes zero moves to follow me out. "Fucking typical."

"What the hell is going on?" Ava perks back up in my bed, the comforter covering her slender legs. The TV remote rests in her palm and I know that I'm screwed.

She's made herself at home for fucks sake.

"Nothing. Just... put your clothes back on." I race across the room to my walk-in closet, not even bothering to turn on the lights.

I blinding pull what I hope is a sweater off of a hanger to my right and rush over to my dresser. Without taken a second to look or fucking think, I pick a pair of my boxer shorts out at random and rush back out.

Ava stays lounging across my bed, her feet kicking in the air and eyes following my every move.

Ignoring her completely, I stomp back into the bathroom, putting an end to Stanley's consistent howls and yelps.

He wags his tail at me as though he's not ruining my entire fucking evening. "I hate you."

Stan licks the stranger's face all while maintaining eye contact with me. It's an extremely malicious way to say 'fuck you, Logan'.

However, thanks to Stanley, the girl shows her first sign of not being a dead fucking body and lifts her hand to wipe away my dog's salvia on her cheek.

She whines a little at the slime on her fingers and doesn't hesitate to smear it all over my designer bathmat.

Fan-fucking-tastic.

"I hate my life." I mumble for the umpteenth time tonight, lowering myself to the tiled floor. I hesitantly place my cold hand hand on the stranger's forehead.

A whimper falls past her plump pink lips.

Lord give me strength. "Erm, can you hear me?"

No response. As fucking expected.

Stanley uses his nose to nudge my arm closer to his new best friend. He licks her again, this time right by her ear.

She swats his tongue away like a fly.

Begrudgingly, I grab the folded clothes from where I discarded them earlier and take a good look.

Of course I chose to blindly take my favourite jersey to lend to the stranger who passed out in my bathroom. The same rule applies for the pair of Calvins I grabbed fresh out the packaging.

"Please don't wake up right now." I beg the woman, my arms sliding under her back.

I scoop her up just enough so that she's leaning against the bathtub, her head still lulling to the side.

Careful to not alert her, I lift one arm at a time and slip them through the sleeves of my jersey.

The material hangs far past the end of her fingertips but my main concern isn't the fit- it's how the hell I'm going to shove her head through the fucking hole without waking her up.

"You did this to me." I glare at Stanley but the stupid animal just grins back at me, all his front teeth on display.

My hand cups the side of the stranger's face, her supple skin ablaze against mine. As slowly as possible, I title her head upwards and tug the jersey on over it.

I can't help but breathe a deep sigh of relief. But the job isn't finished yet as her skin continues to burn against mine.

Without even thinking, I whip my hand out from under her chin and watch with panic as it suddenly drops to her shoulder, a loud cracking echoing around the room.

Stanley whimpers at the noise, I curse to myself and  the stranger flicks open her eyes.

He's so close to my face.

Why is he so close to my face?!

He's all chiselled and shirtless.

Where the heck did his shirt disappear to?!

And he's staring right at me.

God, why does he have to be staring right at me?

I don't know how to function when men that look like, well, this breathe the same air as me. It's almost unnatural.

"W-Who are you?" I unintentionally whisper, stuttering over my words as the mans dark brows furrow together. 

He continues to hover over me, his full lips parted ever-so-slightly as his tongue pokes out to wet them. "I could ask you the same question."

His voice is so deep and husky.

And he looks like he could snap my neck with his pinky finger... gulp.

"I- I'm, erm..." My words get caught up like a frog in my throat. I can't focus when this man is staring at me so intensely. "Where am I?"

Finally, the stranger backs away slightly. His lips now pressed in a firm line.

"I'm asking the questions around here, sweetheart. Who. Are. You?"

I watch his jaw tick in annoyance with each and every syllable, his Adam's apple bobbing as he breaths out the words.

He tilts his head to the side and narrows his brown eyes at me.

I'm 99% sure my brains are about to blow out.

"Nova. I'm Nova." Lord knows how but I manage to maintain eye contact with the devilish man as I speak. "Now my question. Where am I?" 

Mystery man smirks down at me like he's taken aback by my lack of stuttering and my attitude.

It's almost as though I've amused him.

"Well, Nova." He chuckles with a shake of his head, pulling himself up to stand. He holds a large palm out for me to grab.

For whatever reason, I don't hesitate to slip my fingers into his hand and allow him to drag me up to my feet.

"You're in my bathroom, sweetheart."

My eyes widen into the size of saucers, my heart lurching out of my chest. "Y-your bathroom?"

And the stuttering returns. Yay.

"Mine." He confirms with a nod.

I point around the room, gasping at the busted down door. Jesus. Did I cause that?

"S-so this is your house?"

The man crosses his arms across his bare chest, his muscles rippling under his bronze skin. "That's how it works, yes."

My eyes flick to the auburn coloured puppy sat patiently waiting for my attention. I scratch him behind the ears and frown slightly.

"And Stanley is your dog?" Stanley yips at the use of his name, his tail wagging and tongue hanging out to the side.

The man pats the dog on the head. "Yes. Although I think he might prefer you to me."

That makes me smile. It did really feel like Stanley and I bonded in here. I guess that's what being trapped in a bathroom and staring death in the face will do to you.

I drag my hands through my ruffled hair, stopping abruptly when a rough polyester material falls in front of my face.

Sure enough, covering my arm, is a red sleeve way too big for me. I look down and find the same coloured jersey drowning my body.

On the very front is the distinctive New Jersey Devils logo.

"Am I..." I look from my body to the man in front of me. "Am I wearing your clothes?"

He looks exasperated as he answers. "Yes."

"How did they- How did I put them on?"

The stranger can't seem to take any more of my questions as he groans loudly, his eyes rolling to the back of his skull.

"Did you hit your head or something?" He asks, pinching the bridge of his nose.

I look back to the puppy at my feet with a frown and gasp when long fingers suddenly grip my chin and gently tug-bringing my eyes back to meet his.

"What are you not getting about this, hm?"

Now I'm 100% sure that my brains are about to blow out.

My heart thumps rapidly against my ribcage as my mouth makes shapes, words failing to come out.

I don't know what it is about this man but he's turned my mind into complete mush.

"Sorry. I-I'm just a little disorientated." I stumble out, my fingers trembling with nerves.

The man nods in understanding and releases his hold on my face. He stares at me in what appears to be deep thought, his brown eyes sweeping over my face half a dozen times.

"How long have you been in here?"

Days? Maybe even years. It feels like a lifetime.

"I don't know... I guess I must have fallen asleep."

Now that's embarrassing. He must think that I'm a grown woman that just had to take nap time in a strangers bathroom.

Mystery man lowers his eyes away from mine and starts to search the space, walking to every corner of the room.

Oh God. Does he think I stole something from him? Do I look like a thief?

He pauses his manhunt for whatever he thinks I've stowed away when he reaches the sink. Curses slip past his lips when he puts his hand into the soapy water and fishes out my soaked shirt.

The dripping wet cotton material hangs off his index finger as he holds it out in front of me. "So you decided to fall asleep in a stranger's bathroom shirtless?"

I roll my lip into my mouth and hold my hand out for mystery man to drop my shirt into.

"I didn't decide to do anything. Cecilia spilled red wine on my shirt and Greyson told me the bathroom was down the hall but they were all filled with people going at it like bunnies!" I flick my wet shirt around as I rant, the water spraying onto the stranger's bare, chiselled, chest.

"All that I wanted to do was find a quiet space to hide but nooo-"

"Hold the tangent, crazy pants." He takes hold of my wrist that's flailing around. "You know Greyson and Cece? How?"

I barely even register his words and free myself from his light grip on my hand. "I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't have come in here. I shouldn't have gotten trapped in here."

This might just be the most embarrassing thing I have ever done.

Stanley licks my free hand, his fuzzy head nuzzling against my palm. "God, I got trapped in here with your poor puppy too. He was so well behaved. B-But I bet he's starving, y-you should feed him."

My palm connects with my forehead, my soaking shirt flying up with it an smacking me in the face.

"Great, now I'm telling you how to take care of your own dog." I roll my eyes and pace away to the kicked down door. "Way to go, Nova."

"Hold on a fucking second-"

"You know what? I'm just gonna leave. Yeah. I need to go." Stanley barks loudly and follows me loyally out of the room.

Within seconds of being in the stranger's bedroom I gasp at the completely naked woman lounging on the ginormous bed.

"Ah!" I scream, slapping a hand over my eyes. "I'm so sorry. Gosh, I'm sorry."

Mystery man rushes out the bathroom after me and groans loudly. "I told you to put your fucking clothes on!"

"Yeah, well, you also told me that you'd only take a minute. I guess we both lied." The beyond gorgeous woman replies.

Stanley barks and growls at her from my side like his life depends on it.

"Be nice, Stan." I whisper down to him before realising that I have yet again spoken to a stranger's dog like he's my own.

"This is my last I'm sorry, I promise! I-I erm, I'm leaving now. Bye. And, er, thank you?" I stutter out and take one final look at the half-naked stranger.

He furrows his brows at me. "You don't have to-"

"See you never, mystery man." My words rush out, my feet working at the same pace to carry me out of the room.

Stanley sprints after me, his barking not stoping once. "Sit down." I tell him as I slide the lock of the door to the side.

Stan obeys and looks at me with a sad head tilt.

"Stay." I whisper and ignore the 6 foot something giant towering over me with wide eyes.

Without dwelling on it for too long, I throw the door open and rush out into the hall, leaving behind the ginger puppy I now love so much and the smouldering man that won't quit staring at me.

I storm into the kitchen, shoving past the pools of strangers that are drunkenly giggling away and swaying from side to side.

I thank God that my best friend has bright pink hair and is easy to spot when I venture into the living room and instantly notice her stood on a chair.

"November Olivia Levine!" She screams when our eyes meet and jumps onto the floor, not even stumbling on her sky high heels.

Uh oh. I'm in trouble.

"I have been looking everywhere for you!" Cece stomps across the room and grabs my hand. "I've been running around the entire building like a crazy lady for two hours!"

"I'm sorry, I know, I should have called or texted but I left my phone in my purse and- wait. Where is my purse?"

She slaps my wrist. "Don't try and change the subject! Where the hell were you?"

From the corner of my eye I spot the beautiful supermodel, the one that was lounging on mystery man's bed, walk into the room.

Casually strolling in right behind her is the massively tall, ridiculously stunning and unfairly stoic stranger- this time with a shirt on.

His eyes instantly connect to mine, a small smirk playing on his full lips.

"I'll tell you in the cab." I rush out, pulling her out of the room and away from Mr Stare-a-lot. "Can we please just leave? Like... Right now?"

Cecilia stops us in the middle of the hall and furrows her brows at me. "Why? What's wrong?"

Of freaking course mystery man walks into the hall, about two inches away from where Cece has stopped me.

My life so sucks right now.

"Doesn't matter. We can talk in the cab. Door, now, please."

Finally, my best friend understands the urgency behind my eyes and the panic in my voice. She nods and points down the hall, right where the gorgeous stranger is standing.

"Okay. Fine. I'll go get our coats-"

"No, no!" I wave her off and alert mystery man's attention. He smirks at me and starts to walk closer.

"I'm sure your bother can drop them off. But now, we're leaving. Right now, okay?" I grab Cece's hand and drag her to the front door.

She has no choice but to follow me, squealing and complaining non-stop.

"Cab, in the cab." I repeat the mantra over and over again until we're finally outside of that dang penthouse and the mystery man is behind us.

Cecilia looks at me like I've finally snapped. "What the hell is wrong with you, weirdo?"

I lean my head back against the front door and groan.

"I just had the most embarrassing night of my life."

|✩✩✩|

Hi everyone! Hope you're all doing well💕

Thank you so much for coming back, even after my long break, i appreciate it so very much!

With my other story, Breaking The Ice, coming to an end I will be putting all my eggs in this basket!

So expect more frequent updates on Logan and Nova!

I hope you loved this chapter because honestly I really do😭

Also note that I have made some minor changes to the previous chapters- nothing major just little details.

Feel free to go read back!

Remember to vote, follow, comment and share- it helps this story get out there!

All my love,
Ellie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 80.6K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...
357K 8.8K 62
She's rich, the perfect student, and graduating early. He's a heathen, a heartbreaker, and well he may never graduate... These all might be true, but...
2.8M 85.3K 40
*Being Published in 2022* ❝You can't deny that you're attracted to me, Nyx. Instead of fighting it, let's see what happens,❞ he grumbled, hands roami...
144K 2.9K 39
- F I U F A M I L Y S E R I E S - Book 4 - can be read as stand alone Their summer dreams. Their friendship above all else. Until it wasn't. A forbid...