❦BTS Imagine❦

By pioues

Welcome to my BTS Imagine book! Enjoy my weirdness and have fun reading ARMYS!❤😘 -Requests are open! Request... More

•❦•Requests are open!
|✨|Yoongi
|💌|Jungkook
|💟|Namjoon
|🌟|Jimin
|💕|Hoseok
|☕|Seokjin
|💐|Taehyung
|🎇|Namjoon
|🎉|Hoseok's Birthday Special|🎉|
|🌌|Jungkook PT1
|🌌|Jungkook PT2
|🎊|Yoongi Birthday Special|🎊|
|💘|Taehyung
|💫|Jimin
|⭐|Seokjin
|♥|Jungkook
|🍃|Yoongi PT 1
|🍃|Yoongi PT2
|🔫|Taehyung
|💖|Jungkook
|💗|Jimin
|💎|Seokjin
|💛|Hoseok
|🌠|Namjoon
|🌿|Jimin
|👑|Seokjin
|♣|Taehyung
|🔮|Yoongi
|🌺|Jungkook
|🌉| Namjoon
|🎂| Jungkook Birthday Special|🎂|
|🎁|Namjoon's Birthday Special|🎁|
|🏡| Jimin
|🌻|Seokjin
|🎈|Jimin Birthday Special|🎈|
|🌳| Hoseok
|💟| Taehyung
|🌷| Yoongi
|🍰|Jin Birthday Special|🍰|
|🌷| Jimin
|🎀| Taehyung's Birthday Special|🎀|
|💓| Namjoon
|💟| Hoseok
|🍁| Seokjin
|🗻| Taehyung
|🌊| Yoongi PT 1
|🌊| Yoongi PT2
|💭| Namjoon
|🔱| Jimin
|🌈| Jimin

|🎶|Yoongi

181 3 0
By pioues

I updated after a long time! Sorry about that. I was busy with school and stuff. But enjoy!

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

Normal P.O.V

Min Areum was the mixture of both her parents. Min Yoongi and Min (Y/n). She had her mother's hair colour and eyes while she had a father pale skin and 'cold' personality. And abit of his savageness and (Y/n)'s kindness and shyness.

Now, she's 18 years old. Her birthday was a couple months ago and she's always wanted to ask her dad about her mom but was scared. Areum's mother; (Y/n) passed away when she was only 16 months old. That's 1 year and 4 months old. She's heard a lot of story's about her mother from her six uncles but she wanted to hear it from her father too.

Areum knocked on her dad's studio that he had at home and heard a 'come in.' She entered and saw her dad working on his music. He was a famous Kpop Idol in a group called BTS. She found her father amazing.

"Appa..? Can i ask you something?" She asked quietly as yoongi turned around to face her and took off his headphones.

"What is it princess?"

She fiddled with her fingers. "I-I want to know about eomma. Can you t-tell me about her...?" Areum looks up and saw her father's cold expression.

"I-I'm sorry! I shouldn't have ask-"

"You're mother...was very kind hearted and caring. She supported my dreams of becoming a rapper. I wouldn't have done it without her." Yoongi smiled as he remembered their times together.

"How did you two meet?"

"Well your mother and i met at a coffee shop. I bumped into her and almost spilled her coffee. We eventually got to know each other and I revealed who I was and she said that she knew. She was also an ARMY. Then we caught feeling, then started dating, then I proposed to her and we got married and then had you." He smiled at her and Areum smiled too.

"Daebak! That's so cute!" She squealed softly. "I know. Your uncle's told us that too." Yoongi said and she laughed.

"Their right. I wish...I wish I could have met eomma. I wanna talk to her, feel her love and so much more." Yoongi's heart broke at areum's words. She never had a mother figure growing up. Just her father and six uncles.

"Your mother loves you princess. Remember that. If it wasn't for that day then..." he trailed off and areum smiled weakly. "I know it's a touchy subject appa. You don't have to tell me. I get it."

Before yoongi could say anything else, Areum left his studio. "Bye appa!"

"Bye..." Yoongi shook his head and his eyes caught the attention of a small frame on his desk. It was a picture of (Y/n) in a white dress, smiling widely at the camera. Yoongi smiled sadly and sighed.

"I miss you (Y/n)..."

(With Areum)

It was night time and areum was asleep. Her head was paining earlier so she told her dad and went to bed a bit early. She suddenly started to twist and turn and hear voices.

'Yoongi! Look! I'm pregnant!'

'Really?! Oh gosh! I'm gonna be a dad! Thank you (Y/n)!'

'Becareful yoongi. Areum will get hurt.'

'Chill (Y/n), she won't.'

'(Y/N) NO!!'

'Stay alive baby! Y-you can't leave us!'

'I-I'm sorry yoongi...'

'N-no! No (Y/n)! (Y/N)!!'

Areum gasped for air and sat up straight. She was panting and ran a hand through her hair.

'Oh god. What was those? Why did I hear eomma and appa's names?'  She thought and shook her head and went back to sleep after calming down.

Areum suddenly found herself in an open field with grass and flowers. She looked around and didn't see anyone.

"Hello?" She called out but didn't hear anything.

"Where am I?" She asked out loud and jumped when she heard a voice. "In your parents memories."

She turned around and saw a beautiful women with long blackish brown hair and brown eyes. She was wearing a white dress and areum stared at her.

"My..parents memories?" She asked confused. The women hummed and nodded. "Yep. Don't you want to see how your mother passed away?" Areum's breath hitched.

"How do you know that-"

"I was there."

Silence. That was the only thing that you could hear. "You was there when my mother died?" The women nodded again.

"How did she die?"

"Let me show you."

Suddenly their suroundings changed to the night and it showed a small family of three. Areum's eyes widened when she saw her father. "That's appa! And me when i was a baby!" She then gasped. "T-that's..!"

"Your mother...Min (Y/n)." The women said. A gentle smile on her lips yet her eyes were sad.

"Yoongi, thank you."

"Hm? For what?"

"For everything."

He chuckled and readjusted carrying areum in his arms. "I should be telling you that. You supported me when i needed you the most. And you gave me this little bundle of joy in our lives. I love you (Y/n)." He says and tickled areum making her giggle before kissing (Y/n)'s forehead.

"I love you too yooni." She smiled and as they were crossing the road a truck was headed their way at a high speed. It didn't look like it was going to slow down or stop.

"H-hey! That truck! It's gonna hit them! Stop it! You said you were there when my eomma died! Where are you then?! There's nobody on this street besides them!" Areum screamed at the women. She didn't say anything and areum watched as her mother's eyes widened as the truck was going to hit Yoongi and baby areum.

'YOONGI LOOK OUT!!' She screamed and yoongi's eyes widened as he saw the truck. (Y/n) pushed him out the way and he protected areum from getting hurt.

The truck hit (Y/n)'s body with full force and yoongi screamed out. '(Y/N)!!!'  Blood surrounded her body with glass pieces scattered everywhere.

Areum held in her tears as she sees her father trying to save (Y/n). 'B-babe! No! Stay with us!'

'Y-yoongi...I'm sorry..'

A couple minutes later, the ambulance arrived and they went to the hospital. The scene changed showing yoongi leaning against a wall with areum in his arms. Blood on his shirt and abit on areums dress.

'Hyung! How is noona?!' Hoseok asked and yoongi cried. "She lost so much blood hobi. I-i don't know-'

'Don't say that! She'll live! Don't be negative!' Jin scolded him but said it softly. Jungkook took areum from Yoongi and he slid down to the floor. The boys knew how Yoongi was feeling right now. Broken. Hurt. Scared. Fear. Regret.

'Mr Min?' The doctor called out and yoongi stood up. 'Doctor! H-how is she?! Please tell me!'

I'm so sorry Mr Min. But your wife lost alot of blood. I'm sorry for your lose.' With that the doctor bowed and left.

"H-Hyung..." Taehyung cried as tears welled in his eyes. Yoongi fell to his knees and screamed out in anger, pain, sadness and alot more. Namjoon held yoongi close and they all cried together.

"A-Appa.." Areum mumbled as she saw her father suffer. Tears rolled down her cheeks and didn't bother wiping them.

"He went through alot to bring you up." The women said. "You lied! You said you were there that day! But you weren't! Where-" Areum got angry and started shouting until the women interupted her.

"Don't you recognise me Areum?" Areum stopped and looked at the women closely. 'She looks like eomma...wait a minute! No way-' Her eyes widened and gasped. The women smiled.

"Finally remember me baby?"

"E-eomma!!" Areum hugged (Y/n) tightly and cried. (Y/n) cried too and kissed her cheeks, forehead, nose everywhere.

"Oh baby look at you! You grew so much. You look like your appa mixed with me." They both laughed and areum didn't let go of (Y/n).

"E-eomma! Appa misses you so much! He suffered without you. I miss you too." She mumbled into (Y/n)'s chest and she sighed.

"I know baby. I've been watching over you both."

"You have?" She nodded.

"Your appa did a good job in raising you. Your uncle's too." They both giggled and talked alot more. This went on for hours and felt like they knew each other for years.

Suddenly (Y/n) started to glow. "Eomma? What's happening?" Areum asked confused. "I'm going back. My time is up." Areum's eyes widened. "No! Not yet! I-I'm not done talking with you!" (Y/n) placed a hand on areum's cheek and kissed her forehead.

"I love you baby. Your appa too. Tell him that I love him and that he did a wonderful job in raising you." Tears welled in (Y/n)'s eyes and the two cried silently together. (Y/n)'s figure started to disappear and areum took in her mother's appearance once again.

"I love you eomma."

"I love you too dear." With that (Y/n)'s figure disappeared and areum woke up.

Areum looked outside and saw that it was morning. She quickly did her morning routine and headed downstairs and saw her father making breakfast.

Yoongi noticed areum and greeted her. "Good Morning princess-"

"Appa! I met eomma!"

Yoongi looked at areum confused. "You met your mother?" She nodded. "Yeah! She came in my dream and showed me how she passed away that night and we talked and she told me that i must tell you that she loves you and that you did a good job in raising me!" She said and saw tears in her father's eyes.

"Oh appa.."

"You really met her? Tell me how she passed away." She then explained from the beginning and yoongi was shocked.

"That's how she passed away..." Yoongi said softly and areum hugged her father. "I'm glad you met her." He said and areum smiled.

"Me too appa."

With that the two lived their lives happily with (Y/n)'s memories in their hearts forever.

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

I'm back!! After a very long time! Anyways to answer the question the the last chapter: I'm actually from South Africa!

See you guys soon.

-Pioues

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 4.1K 72
[COMPLETED] Highest ranking: #4 on btsoneshot (15/5/18) This is my first time writing oneshot imagines but its gonna INFIRES UP YOUR MIND;) I update...
1.4K 144 13
✔️ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴊᴇᴏɴ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ, ᴀ ʜᴀʀᴅᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴜᴄᴄᴇꜱꜱꜰᴜʟ ʙᴜꜱɪɴᴇꜱꜱᴍᴀɴ ʙᴇɢɪɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴀʙꜱᴏʟᴜᴛᴇ ᴅᴇꜱᴘᴀɪʀ ɪɴ ʜɪꜱ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ, ɪᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜɪꜱ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪꜱ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴀᴘ...
1.7M 40.4K 200
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14 ‼️DO NOT STEAL/REPOST MY IMAGINES‼️ All fo...
261K 4.8K 171
NOTE: this book is under editing for spelling mistakes and sentence structures. NOTE⚠️: This book is for entertainment purposes only. ⚠️:If I see m...