Paranoid president, he is ina...

De Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/233/233212/ Author: Ting Wu Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2022-01-29 Latest: Chap... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58 "
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103

Chapter 20

1K 35 5
De Darkknight123457

Chapter 20 Jiang Lian Goblin

    Ji Mianzhu looked at Jiang Lian with a hint of anticipation in her voice. These words suddenly sounded, sounding a bit abrupt, Jiang Lian paused after hearing the words, and stared at the person who was leaning lazily on the sofa. After sensing the anticipation that the other party had unwittingly revealed, he obediently took out his mobile phone and let out an almost inaudible low laugh, "Okay."

    Ji Mianzhu was very happy, and hurriedly turned on the scan function of WeChat and aimed at Jiang The displayed QR code. With a beep on the phone, the two were successfully added as friends.

    Jiang Lian's avatar is black, and his circle of friends is blank, indicating that this person is indifferent and does not care about social activities. Or it can be said that it is a kind of vigilance from the heart, and thus uncontrolled exclusion.

    Ji Mianzhu clicked one by one, just as he had imagined, the poor little WeChat was almost like a decoration, empty and almost grassy. If he hadn't made a request to add WeChat today, it is estimated that Jiang Lian would not have come to see it for a long time.     Thinking of this, Ji Mianzhu returned to the previous page, which was the chat page with Jiang Lian. He thought about it and typed two words in the input box to remind the other party of his own existence.     What's the use of adding light, it's basically no difference if you don't chat and do it. Based on Jiang Lian's inattentiveness, it is estimated that it will not take a few days, and it is very likely that tonight, he will forget about it completely.     Ji Mianzhu thought about it, and became more confident. He firmly clicked OK with his fingertips and sent it over. Ji Mianzhu then lay down on the sofa, looking at Jiang Lian opposite him without blinking, observing his reaction, both expectant and curious.     Jiang Lian probably didn't use WeChat very much, so it was a bit clumsy between operations, but he still set it up a little bit carefully. During the action, his hair fell down, covering his slightly sharp and gloomy eyebrows, and also blocking his normally dark eyes, only one of his lips was slightly pursed, with a little concentration. The whole person looked very well-behaved, and Ji Mianzhu's love and affection rose again.     However, it didn't take long for Jiang Lian's fingertips to stop suddenly. At the same time, his facial expression became strange. He raised his eyes and glanced at Ji Mianzhu, with mixed emotions.

    Ji Mianzhu guessed that Jiang Lian had seen the message he had sent, so he smiled gently at him and encouraged him secretly.

    Jiang Lian was really encouraged, his eyes became deeper, he lowered his head again, and moved his fingers as if he was typing. After doing this, Jiang Lian took back his phone and walked away.

    Ji Mianzhu leisurely leaned against the back of the sofa.

    A little red dot had already appeared in the WeChat on the phone, and Ji Mian's heart moved at will, and clicked in.

    The black avatar coldly and earnestly sent a "hmm" followed by a full stop. It could be said that it fits Jiang Lian's character very well. Ji Mianzhu was not surprised at all, and even had a smile on his lips.

    However, when he leisurely glanced at the message he had sent above, the smile on his lips disappeared, and his expression was a little cracked.

    Because the green message box that belongs to him has five striking big characters:

    [Jiang Lian Little Goblin] The characters are

    distinct.

    This impact was not ordinary, and Ji Mianzhu did not follow up for a long time.

    After about a century, Ji Mianzhu slowly supported his forehead. He felt a little dizzy, and even his eyes were a little blurry. Ji Mianzhu couldn't figure it out. He clearly just typed "Jiang Lian" in two big and unremarkable characters. Why did he suddenly have a string of strange and hot-eyed suffixes when he sent it?

    It's still the same name that is filled with the taste of ancient dog blood Mary Sue.

    Recalling Jiang Lian's strange expression and meaningful gaze, Ji Mianzhu felt that his whole person was not well. The cultivation of the friendship between him and Jiang Lian has just started, and the results have not yet been seen. When he turned his head, he was beaten back to the prototype. The fear of his life appeared, and Ji Mianzhu was very tired.

    Unbelievably, he tapped Jiang Lian in the input box again and pressed OK. As a result, the last word given by the input method in the next second was "little fairy", which perfectly explained the reason for the existence of the suffix.

    Ji Mian's bamboo and phoenix eyes widened.

    He only stayed for a second, then grabbed the phone and ran non-stop in the direction Jiang Lian left, trying to justify his innocence. Fortunately, Jiang Lian didn't go too far. Ji Mianzhu rushed over with a single stride and quickly grabbed the opponent's wrist.

    Facing Jiang Lian's doubtful eyes when he tilted his head, Ji Mianzhu spoke eloquently with an excited expression:

    "Listen to my explanation!!"

    Jiang Lian stopped and stood beside Ji Mianzhu.

    Ji Mianzhu took a deep breath and showed Jiang Lian his cell phone. Feeling that Jiang Lian should have seen it, Ji Mianzhu tried to prove his innocence again with excitement: "Look, I'm really not what you think! I just want to say hello very innocently, it's all about the input method. It has its own ideas! It wants to destroy the friendship between us!" It's

    all the fault of the input method!

    Ji Mianzhu listed the crimes of the input method one by one, trying his best to save his image in Jiang Lian's heart.

    Jiang Lian listened to Ji Mianzhu in silence, until the voice of the person in front of him gradually disappeared, and then he said something casually: "But I remember that the input method is that the more times you enter it, the more it will respond to a certain word. There is a record."

    Ji Mianzhu was stunned again after hearing this.

    He also realized this loophole at this time.

    So it's not the input method that's wrong, it's the perverted original owner who called Jiang Lian a little goblin in private every day, and now the pot is still firmly on his head.

    No help, go to the ground.

    Ji Mianzhu suddenly lost his strength.

    Jiang Lian noticed the obvious change in the mood of the person in front of him, and there was a smile in the bottom of his eyes. He happily admired Ji Mianzhu's expression.

    But when Jiang Lian glanced down and caught a glimpse of the front of the clothes of the person in front of him, he unconsciously frowned, and his eyes became erratic. He glanced at it, glanced at it again, glanced at it again, glanced at it a lot, and finally couldn't help but fix his eyes on it. Maybe it was because he was in a hurry just now that Ji Mian Zhu's unreliable robe was loosened, revealing a piece of snow-white skin and a pair of dazzlingly delicate collarbones.

    The person involved obviously did not realize that his clothes were wide open at the moment, and he was still in a low mood and was very defenseless.

    Jiang Lian took a lot of eyeballs, and finally made a move.

    "I don't care."

    He made a sound to grab Ji Mianzhu's attention, but his other hand quickly hooked the edge of Ji Mianzhu's shirt, and with a gentle pull, it was easily covered. The other party's large white skin. The seductive thing disappeared in front of his eyes, Jiang Lian narrowed his eyes, and continued, "I don't care if you call me that, so it doesn't matter."

    Ji Mianzhu seemed to see the light of hope, and he asked again uncertainly:

    "Really?"

    "Really."

    Jiang Lian watched with satisfaction as Ji Mianzhu's bathrobe tidied up again. He ignored the vague regret in his heart and affirmed it again.

    Ji Mianzhu's whole body sublimated, and when he looked at Jiang Lian, he seemed to see a soft holy light and a pair of spread out white wings behind him.

    Where is this little goblin, this is clearly a little angel!

    Although Jiang Lian was very generous not to investigate, Ji Mianzhu still felt a little guilty, and this sense of guilt prompted Ji Mianzhu to hold Jiang Lian's hand tightly, and earnestly assured: "Don't worry, I won't do this kind of thing today. I'll make him happen again! I'll go back and train this disobedient input method, and make him get rid of this bad habit!"

    Jiang Lian raised his eyebrows, noncommittal to Ji Mianzhu's statement, but his body It was extremely sincere that he didn't pull out his hand.

    The two stood very close, looking at each other, looking from a distance, as if they were in love.

    The housekeeper did not know when to appear, and he had a panoramic view of this scene. He was still worried that the wine glass in the wine cabinet had lost one inexplicably, but after seeing these, the corners of his eyes unconsciously spread into a smile, and his expression looked very relieved. After staying for less than a minute, the housekeeper quietly left, without telling the two over there to discover their existence.

    Young master has been laughing more and more times recently, and his relationship with Young Master Jiang has become better visible to the naked eye.

    Good thing.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

16.6K 317 135
Author:Lychee Coconut/荔汁椰椰 Category: Danmei story Status: 252 chapter Introducing: ★Plush Controlling Wife Qinglong Gong x Before Amnesia, Noble and...
4.6K 107 132
Author: Qingsha Mowu/輕紗墨舞 Category: Danmei novel Status: 532 Chapter He is probably the only one who gains five pounds during the festive season and...
17.4K 406 63
Author: Jing Yiyi/景熠熠 Type: Danmei novels Status: Chapter 63 Introduction to the work: Han Qiyu had a dream... In the dream, he was the true and fals...
13.3K 371 149
Alternate Title : 那些年我们弄死的白莲花 Status : Completed Author : Mo Shuo Sheng Gui Genre : Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Romance, Shounen Ai, Yaoi No...