natasha romanoff [one shots]

Per ilovejoelmiller

just some reader (fem) x natasha romanoff imagines :) A LOT OF FLUFF :]] [please consider that english is not... Més

how we meet each other again
"So, uhm, *munch munch* who are you?"
tacos
oh, you're so dead
bully
the three words
comfort
exausting
dude, don't touch her
hook up
can't sleep
addiction
weekly grave visit
I still love you
nightmare
norway
snow
going back to you
scary assassin
you have a place in this world
corgi
liho
one look at her
incident
Look at the stars
NEW ONE SHOTS SERIES
A/N and THANK YOU
cheater

bye bye miss american pie

3K 68 3
Per ilovejoelmiller

New York, Winter

Snow is falling down of the sky and people taking walks. The sun has already set, as the sky is orange.

It is currently 7pm afternoon, me, Clint and Kate have decided to bake cookies. We had a really long day. Me and Clint trying to get his Ronin costume back.

As we are waiting for them to be done in the oven, we all three decided to sit down and talk about random things.

Everything was fine, until Kate asked a question.

"Okay, I have a question. Since both of you were a part of the OG Avengers. What was your favorite memory with one of the avengers?" Kate asks with excitement.

I chuckle and put my chocolate milk down on the table and lean back on the single sofa.

"Sure, let me think for a second." I tell the young archer with a smile as I run a hand through my hair.

"Yeah, let me too. I am old and need time to think." Clint says as he smiles.

"Oh come on old man, you are not that old!" I say with a laugh, which makes Kate also laugh.

"Shut up you idiot." Clint shakes his head with a chuckle.

I take a moment to remember and immediately find my favorite memory I have shared with a certain  red head.

I chuckle slightly at this and look at Kate.

"I had a friend. Well, she was more than a friend. But at the time of the memory, we were just friends. She picked me up for a mission and the drive was an hour long. I remember it vividly." I recall the unforgettable moment.

Clint looked at me with a sad smile. I smiled back at him. He knows who I am talking about.

Clint and Kate lean forward to listen closely and giving me their full attention.
——————————————————————————

2016

We just got called in by Fury for a mission. Me and Natasha got ready.

Tasha is already in her suit with her weapons, waiting for me at the elevator.

I run down as quickly as I can. I catch a glimpse of her red hair.

As I get closer, I put my hands up in the air.

"I am so sorry, Nat. I could not find my stupid hidden blades." I approach the Avenger, while catching my breath. (A/N: If you play Assassins Creed, you know)

The woman just laughs at me and says, "It's okay, dorogoy. Lets go."

So that's what we did. Natasha pressed the button for the elevator.

Ding

The elevator door opens for us and we walk into the elevator. The door closes, when Natasha presses the button for 'garage'. Soon, I feel the elevator moving.

Tony invited me two days ago to his ultimate Stark party, of course I agreed. I love going to parties.

Since those two days, I have been thinking to ask Natasha to be my date for the night. The only problem is, that I am really nervous. I know Nat struggles with emotions and all that. At least I could try.

"Hey...uhm...Nat?" I ask nervous. Natasha turn her head to me and looks up at me.

"Yeah?" She ask with a small smile.

Okay, here goes nothing.

"I-I was wondering...If you maybe want to be my date to the party that is on Saturday-I think? You know the-the Stark party. Did-did you hear about it? Fr-from anyone? You don't have to come with me, I-I don't wanna force you. Yo-you know? And-" I rambled like a lost puppy.

But I was soon cut off by Natasha laugh ringing through the elevator.

I look at her confused as she still laughs slightly.

She stops when she sees my confused face expression.

Did I scare her? Was I making a fool out of myself? Yes. Am I a idiot? Yes. She is out of my league. She is way too good for me. Maybe she wants to go with me? No no no. No one ever wanted to go with me to parties.

I was soon brought out from my thoughts when Natasha takes me hand in hers and caresses it slightly.

"Hey. Of course I want to go with you to the party. You are so cute when you ramble." Natasha says with so much happiness in her eyes.

I was taken back by her answer. She wants to go with ME?

"Wait what? You really wanna go with me and be my date?" I ask her with shook written across my face.

I watch her as she walks up to me slowly cups my face in her tiny hands. She looks up at me.

"Yes, I really want to. Thank you for asking. Did you really think I was gonna say no?" The red head says with a soft voice as she moves her hands to my shoulders.

"Well... I mean yeah. You are gorgeous and you have an amazing personality. And me? I'm a idiot. You could have anyone and you agreed to go with me. So, thank you, Natasha. This means a lot to me." I say sincerely.

Natasha says nothings, but hugs me tightly. Her hands move to neck and then to my hair, running her fingers through my hair. I move my hands to her back and stuff my face in the crook of her neck.

"You are the sweetest person. Thank you for all the compliments, Y/N and you are not an idiot." The ex assassin slowly moves away from our embrace.

She cups my face again.

"I choose you, because you are an incredible, caring and kind person." She smiles sweetly at me.

We keep our eye contact. I look from her gorgeous green eyes to her lips and back up. She does the same.

Slowly we both lean in at the same time.

I can feel her breath on my lips. Her eyes flick from
my eyes to my lips, again.

We are so close to ki-

Ding

Suddenly, we hear a ding and the elevator door opens. We both pull away from each other and clear our throats.

I stretch my arm out, motioning for her to go first.

"M'lady." I say in a deeper voice with a slight bow.

"Chivalrous. Thank you my knight in shining armor." She says playfully and laughs as she walks out the elevator. Me following behind her.

Natasha turns her head to me with a smirk.

"Lets take my car. I know you love it. And you can drive If you want" The spy says as she turns to walk into the direction of her black car and tosses me the keys, which I catch easily. I immediately get excited.

We both got in and buckled our selves up. I lean forward to start the car, until I hear a rawr.

Natasha turns her head to me and smirks. I smile at her excitedly.

I look straight forward and start to drive the car out of the avengers compound garage.

We have been driving for approximately 30 minutes now. Me and Natasha have been talking about everything. She wants to choose the outfit for the party. She also told me how excited she is to go with me, which also brings a wide smile on my lips.

Suddenly the radio starts to play a song, which makes Natasha go silent. This confuses me.

I know this song. My dad used to sing it with me all the time.

American Pie

I briefly look at Natasha who has nothing but sadness in her eyes. She is thinking.

"Hey Nat, are you okay? You suddenly went all quiet on me?" I ask the red head with concern.

Natasha briefly turn her head to me and then back to her right watching outside the window.

"Yeah, yeah it's just. Uh. The song in the radio reminded me on someone." She tells me.

"Is it... bad?" I ask hesitantly.

Natasha didn't say anything first. I heard some sniffs, which makes me immediately look at her. She has glossy eyes.

"I have- or had a sister. Her name's Yelena. I don't know where she is right now. But when we were children, she used to sing this song all the time." She chuckles slightly ad she wipes her tears away with her hand.

Natasha told me about her past like 3 months ago and it broke my heart.

"I will never forgive myself for not looking for her." She says as she sniffles slightly.

I took her hand in mine, as the other stays on the steering wheel and rubbed my thumb over her hand.

"I'm so sorry Nat. You don't deserve any of that, neither your sister. It's not your fault, okay?One day, me and you will look for her. I promise." I tell her sincerely as I stop at the red light. I turn my head to look at her. Natasha has this new look in her eyes that I have never seen. She was always this emotionless person, but with me, she is herself. And that's one of the many things I love about her.

Natasha smiles slightly and wipes a tear quickly away. I turn back and see that the traffic light turned green and start to drive again.

"Thank you Y/N, truly. Even though this song reminds me of her, I still love it." She smiles and turns the volume of the radio up.

I chuckle slightly as I head her sing it quietly. After some seconds, I start to sing it too. I try to make the situation a little better, I want to cheer her up.

That's what we do, till the song ends. We sing our hearts out. Natasha pretends to hold a microphone and points a finger at me. I quickly steal a glance at the beautiful red head in the passenger seat and smile widely at her.

I will always remember this day.

————
Present Day

I finish the story and quickly wipe the tears that fell down my face.

When I look up, I see Clint and Kate giving me a small smile.

"She sounded like fun." Kate breaks the small silence.

"Yeah she was. But, she never really showed that side to anyone, only to me and Clint. Everyone saw her as this cold hearted Black Widow, but I saw her as Natasha Romanoff." I tell them.

Clint nods his head and has a small smile on his face, remembering all the times he had with Nat before her sacrifice.

"Did you two become something more after that?" Kate asks as she takes a sip of her kakao.

"Yeah we did. It was after Tonys party. I finally grew the courage to ask her out and she said yes. After date and date, we became a couple. Strong for 7 years." I say proudly.

Suddenly, there was a beep sound coming from the small kitchen.

Kate springs up from the couch.

"I will get it!" She quickly says and goes towards the kitchen.

That left me and Clint. He stands up and comes to sit next to me. He trows an arm around my shoulder and pulls me into him.

"I'm so proud of you that you can talk about her so easily. I know how hard it is for you." He pats me shoulder. I look up at him and smile slightly.

"Thank you, Clint. Thank you for being there for me. I know it's also hard for you, to see your best friend die." I tell him.

"We have to be there for each other, that's what Nat always wanted for the both of us." Clint says as he has a small smile on this face.

I just nod.

Soon Kate comes back with the fresh baked cookies.

————

A/N: hope you like this one :D

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

537K 12.6K 46
[COMPLETED - EDITING] ☆ Scarlett Johansson and Natasha Romanoff imagines. ☆ Written in second person pov ♧ Excuse me for the horrible writing ♧ Reque...
274K 6.2K 51
Just a bunch of random POV one shots with Natasha Romanoff and Scarlett Johansson. This is my first attempt at this so I apologise in advance for the...
76.9K 1.5K 21
A bunch of random Avengers/Marvel oneshots, based on photos I found on Pinterest and ideas from friends, or my own ideas. Mostly fluff, some angst, N...
94.9K 1.6K 24
A bunch of Romanogers oneshots because I can't get enough of them.