Paranoid president, he is ina...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/233/233212/ Author: Ting Wu Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2022-01-29 Latest: Chap... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58 "
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103

Chapter 18

952 38 12
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 18 Who Are You Saying Goodbye to?

    Ji Mianzhu smiled and asked the driver to open the trunk of the car, allowing the phoenix-tailed bamboo that Jiang Lian was holding in his hand to put it in. After doing this, the two got into the car again.

    Jiang Lian is still sitting by the window as he did when he came, looking out of the window with his face sideways, his chin draws a neat arc to his neck, which is very pleasing to the eyes. However, his movements seemed a bit deliberate, as if he was avoiding something.

    Ji Mianzhu inadvertently caught a glimpse of the dust on Jiang Lian's fingertips, and with a "tsk" sound, he took out a tissue from the tissue box in the car and sat down towards Jiang Lian's side. Ji Mianzhu's action of grabbing Jiang Lian's hand can be said to be very natural.

    "Don't move, your hands are dirty again."

    Jiang Lian was unconsciously in a trance. When he felt someone approaching, he instantly recovered, his body tense and his aura leaked, like a beast who sensed danger coming. Back up, ready to go. However, in a moment, a light breath drifted from the tip of his nose, and Jiang Lian's body relaxed again.

    When he turned around, it was indeed Ji Mianzhu.

    The other party didn't seem to notice any slight changes in him at all, but just wiped it gently for him by himself, his expression focused as always, as if he was worth cherishing to him.

    It makes people... really want to do something wrong, to test his bottom line in his heart.

    Jiang Lian closed his eyes, suppressing this strange longing.

    Ji Mianzhu used up two tissues, and when he raised his head, he caught Jiang Lian's slightly closed eyes. He couldn't help but be surprised.

    "Are you sleepy?" That

    's right, it was just in the afternoon, and Jiang Lian hadn't slept at noon, so he should be sleepy. Ji Mianzhu figured out the whole story in an instant, and thoughtfully took the U-shaped neck pillow that was always in the car from one side, and put it on Jiang Lian's neck involuntarily.

    Jiang Lian was startled.

    He probably didn't expect Ji Mianzhu's action. When the neck pillow was put on his neck, Jiang Lian didn't react, and his eyes that were always deep like a pool showed a hint of confusion. In addition, the neck pillows were placed on both sides of his cheeks, which weakened the vague aura of his body, making him look a bit cute.

    Ji Mianzhu took two glances, but finally did not hold back his expression and smiled. "It's so cute." He muttered softly, leaning over and fine-tuning the position of the neck pillow for Jiang Lian. "Okay, it's more comfortable to sleep like this. It will take a while to get home, so you can sleep for a while."

    Jiang Lian was noncommittal about this.

    He was not sleepy at all, and he was not used to falling asleep in such a relaxed manner in front of people. But seeing Ji Mianzhu so gentle and soft-spoken, Jiang Lian hesitated for a while, but in the end he didn't say the words, acquiesced to the fact that he was very sleepy, and closed his eyes under Ji Mianzhu's gaze.

    Forget it, it's not too late to put it on anyway.

    Even if he closed his eyes, Jiang Lian could feel that the man named Ji Mianzhu was silently looking at him, his eyes were like reality. But it is very strange, his eyes are not malicious, all Jiang Lian can perceive is curiosity, pity, and full of temptation, people can't help but indulge in concern.

    Jiang Lian thought about it, his consciousness and thoughts gradually disconnected, and for the first time he fell into a deep sleep in the eyes of others.

    Noticing that the breathing of the people around her was gradually becoming even, Ji Mianzhu leaned a little towards the driver's seat, implying that the driver was driving slower. The driver understood that the already stable car was smoother, without any bumps.

    Ji Mianzhu sat back in place again, closing his eyes and resting.

    It took the car twice as long as usual to get back to Ji's house.

    As soon as he arrived, the housekeeper waited at the door of the villa as if he had expected it. Ji Mianzhu carefully woke up Jiang Lian, who was still asleep, and led someone out of the car. The housekeeper came up to him, took the pot of phoenix-tailed bamboo in the trunk, and stood beside Ji Mianzhu and said in a low voice, "Master, during the time you were away, someone called from the landline at home, it was the young master."

    Ji Mianzhu said in a low voice. Mianzhu was stunned.

    The title of young master sounds a little familiar? But since it can be said from the butler's mouth, and the tone is quite respectful, it means that this is the default of the original owner. This person is familiar with the original owner and should have a good relationship.

    For some reason, the words "Ji Chaole" suddenly appeared in Ji Mianzhu's mind. He seemed to have a feeling, and took out his mobile phone and looked at it. Sure enough, there were two missed calls on the screen, and this name was displayed.

    In the car, he was afraid that the noise would make Jiang Lian fall asleep, so he turned his mobile phone to silent, and closed his eyes there. Unexpectedly, in just a short while, someone called in. Thinking of this, Ji Mianzhu nodded to the housekeeper. "I see, I'll call again later." The housekeeper responded and left with the slender phoenix-tailed bamboo in his arms.

    Ji Mianzhu sat down on the sofa.

    Jiang Lian had already gone upstairs, and the sound of slippers stepping on the stairs gradually faded away. Ji Mianzhu looked at the missed calls on the phone screen and fell into deep thought. After flipping the plot of the original book over and over in his head a few times, Ji Mianzhu tapped his fingertips and dialed it back. Contrary to what was expected, the phone only rang once and was quickly picked up, as if the people over there had been waiting.

    "Brother!" A surprised voice sounded in the microphone, followed by some complaints: "Brother, why did you just go, why didn't you answer my call?" Vivid and energetic, very likable, in today's words, it is the sunshine puppy.

    Now this little milk dog is accusing him of not answering the phone, but the tone is not annoying at all. Ji Mianzhu silently read the name "Ji Chaole" twice, pondered the original owner's attitude towards him, and finally replied calmly and with a little warmth: "I was a little busy just now, so I ignored it. Do you have anything to do with me? ?"

    In the original book, the original owner's cousin, Ji Chaole, was one of the few characters who could keep in touch with the original owner for a long time. Because the original owner had experienced many tragic events when he was a child, his temperament had become gloomy, and his peers around him kept away from him. Only this child from the uncle's family went to the original owner every day like a silly white sweet.

    Yes, silly white sweet.

    Ji Chaole doesn't seem to be able to see the original owner's resistance. He shares happy things and sad things. If there is something good, he will always think of the original owner. He calls each other very affectionately, like a calf candy. Over time, the original owner gradually accepted him, and even when he sat in a high position to control the Ji family, he acquiesced to this feeling.

    Ji Mianzhu grasped this, and explained what he was doing just now when replying. Sure enough, the effect was very good, and the other end suddenly lost his anger, and the energetic voice came again: "Can't I find you if I have nothing to do? I miss you so much, brother, how long have we not seen each other? When will you go back to the old house? Huh?"

    Ji Mianzhu continued to look carelessly.

    "I'll go back after I've been busy for a while." There was

    an "oh" on the other end of the phone, and his tone visibly lowered. Ji Mianzhu thought for a while, and at the end he spat out a "good boy", as if he was coaxing people. Ji Chaole really liked it very much, and he talked with Ji Mianzhu for a long time before hanging up the phone reluctantly. It can be said that he was very clingy.

    It wasn't until the phone automatically returned to the previous page that Ji Mianzhu put it aside and heaved a sigh of relief.

    Just as he was about to get up from the sofa, a cold voice suddenly came from the side of his shoulder, with an unpleasant emotion: "Who were you saying to be good?" As if being locked on by a beast, Ji Mianzhu said Frightened, he immediately fell back.

    Turning his head, he saw that the owner of the voice was Jiang Lian, who had already gone upstairs, but appeared here again for some reason.

    "Didn't you already go upstairs?"

    Ji Mianzhu was still in shock.

    "It's down again." Jiang Lian was unmoved, and answered the question succinctly. His dark eyes fixed on Ji Mianzhu again, and when he looked carefully, there was a faint redness inside, as if in An unknown storm is brewing. He repeated it again: "Who were you talking to just now?"

    To be honest, the current state of the other party was a little scary, and Ji Mianzhu felt a little bit of fear in his heart. Hearing the other party's question clearly, Ji Mianzhu chose to tell the truth: "It's my cousin. When you asked me when I would go back to the old house, I said I would go back when I had time." He was

    meticulous and answered with great care.

    Before a violent storm came, it dissipated invisibly. Jiang Lian immediately returned to his original state and became silent again, as if the terrifying and violent appearance had never appeared before.

    Maybe it's because of the deep filter, Ji Mianzhu's cute look with pursed lips and drooping eyes made Ji Mianzhu feel loving again, completely ignoring the siren that sounded in his heart just now, and automatically made some guesses about what just happened in his mind. Wouldn't this little poor think that he raised a little lover outside, that's why he did this? The more Ji Mianzhu thought about it, the more he felt that this was the case, and he quickly assured Jiang Lian,

    "Don't worry, I have no one outside, and you are the only one at home. I am very clean!"

    Ji Mianzhu's voice was sincere and her expression Sincere, and his eyes are very sincere, it is almost impossible to engrave the word sincerity on his forehead.

    Jiang Lian was pulled back to his thoughts. Hearing the words, he gave Ji Mianzhu a fixed look, and in Ji Mianzhu's expectant eyes, he pulled out a faint smile.

    "You better be like this."

    Otherwise he didn't know what he would do.

    Ji Mianzhu didn't realize that he was stern, but nodded obediently.

    Jiang Lian laughed and turned to leave.

    He went back to his room on the second floor. The phoenix-tailed bamboo that was brought back from Uncle Zhou has been carefully moved in by the housekeeper, and placed on the bay window in Jiang Lian's room, facing the sunset, stretched out on his own, elegant and handsome, like a certain person.

    Jiang Lian watched for a while, then bent his legs and sat down at the bay window, fiddling with the slender bamboo leaves of Phoenix-tailed Bamboo with his fingertips. He didn't know what he was thinking.

    Jiang Lian didn't move until the sunset fell below the horizon. He eased his somewhat stagnant body, took out a thick notebook from the corner, and did not turn on the light, so he picked up the pen and wrote seriously in the dim light outside the window.

    On the pale paper are sharp fonts, most of which are recording daily life, boring and boring, as if they are just recording. But it's very strange, since a few days ago, the emotions on the paper have suddenly become richer, novel, thinking, annoyed, happy, jealous, and colorful. As of today's page, the frequency of the name "Ji Mianzhu" has reached a certain level, adding up to dozens of times.

    Jiang Lian pursed his lips and dropped it again. By the end of the writing, the last stroke of the bamboo character had lost its sharpness and became a little floating.

    It's as if... there are a lot of thoughts hidden in the pen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.2K 98
https://m.shubaow.net/103/103188/ Author: Jin Gu Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2020-02-13 Latest: Chapter 98 Ended Danmei Fans finished 332,000...
4.6M 292K 106
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
90.1K 2.4K 34
Kagari's Sekirei Life: Revamped!
92K 2.5K 81
https://m.shubaow.net/233/233200/ Author: small tree hits deer Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2022-01-29 Latest: Chapter 81 End of text Danmei F...