Paranoid president, he is ina...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/233/233212/ Author: Ting Wu Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2022-01-29 Latest: Chap... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58 "
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103

Chapter 13

1K 37 2
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 13 The Flower Messenger

    "I don't need Jiang Lian, I'll do it myself."

    Xu Shi heard the dissatisfaction in Ji Mianzhu's tone, and Bai Mei, who was standing beside him, quickly came out to smooth things out. He pulled Jiang Ye, who was stunned, to give her husband a step up. Down. "Oh, how old is A Lian, and you still murder him. Are you a father like that?" She lightly beat Jiang Ye angrily, then looked at Jiang Lian with a smile on her face, showing her as the mistress of the house to the best of her ability. Loving and tender. "Come in, Alian."

    Only she knows how sincere the words are.

    Ji Mianzhu looked at Bai Mei's face a few times, and immediately noticed her white eyes that were in the same vein as Jiang Xiujie, and could only say that they were indeed mother and son.

    In fact, just looking at eye shape can not reflect a person's inner, the key is to look at temperament. If a well-educated daughter of a wealthy family has this type of eyes, others will only think that she is cold and arrogant, at most a little arrogant; but Bai Mei does not have such a superior temperament, and she acts with a little deliberate tenderness, which makes people feel arrogant. I just thought she was pretentious, mean, and a little bit fierce.

    It seems that she is also such a character in the original book. In front of Jiang Ye, she is a gentle wife, and in front of Jiang Lian, she is Cinderella's vicious stepmother.

    Ji Mianzhu made a soft "tsk" sound and directly passed Jiang Ye and Bai Mei over there. He gently grabbed Jiang Lian's wrist and pulled the man in from the door. When Jiang Lian stood beside him, Ji Mianzhu Then he pursed his lips and looked at Jiang Ye, who was still in a dazed state, and asked back in the same tone:     " What is Mr.

    Jiang still doing standing at the door, why don't you come in?"

Is it not enough? This Jiang Ye is still so indifferent, how did he negotiate the cooperation in the shopping mall? No wonder the Jiang family fell into an economic crisis not long ago, begging for pity from the original owner and betraying their son.

    Ji Mianzhu thought secretly.

    He has to be a little more obvious.

    Today he is Jiang Lian's flower protector!

    As soon as this thought crossed his mind, Ji Mianzhu's hand consciously put his hand on Jiang Lian's shoulder beside him. Because the heights of the two of them are different, so this gesture presents a very intimate half hug. state. Ji Mianzhu exerted a little strength on his hand and pushed Jiang Lian forward. The backs of the two are one high and the other low, and they are very close to each other from the back. In addition, they are both tall and long and they look very eye-catching and a good match.

    Jiang Ye and Bai Mei at the door were both stunned, and they were a little dumbfounded when they looked carefully.

    In a short while, Ji Mianzhu and Jiang Lian were about to walk to the sofa. Jiang Ye suddenly woke up. He ignored his wife and walked over with a smile.

    Looking at Ji Mianzhu's action, could it be that this villain really climbed up to Ji Mianzhu? Was everything you said on the phone true? Then this little bastard still hangs up his phone, and doesn't even want to say something nice for the Jiang family! Jiang Ye's expression was a little grim for a moment, but it weakened after a while, and he muttered to himself in his heart.     ... Also, after climbing the high branch, the wings have hardened, and naturally, I want to benefit myself. However, he could take advantage of this to ask Ji Mianzhu for some more benefits. The point revealed from Ji's hands is a great benefit to them. Maybe, the Jiang family will be able to jump into the upper circle of Yuncheng through this.     Jiang Ye didn't know what to think, but his expression suddenly became intoxicated. After he figured it out, he walked over with a beaming smile and sat across from Ji Mianzhu and the others, with an abnormal earnestness on his face.     "Hey, Mr. Ji, you really are, how can you let you pour the tea yourself? You are here..." Jiang Ye said, leaning over to pick up the teapot and pour the tea carefully. Looking at the posture, it seems that it has been practiced hard, but it still looks a little jerky and not so smooth.     Ji Mianzhu sat upright next to Jiang Lian, watching the other's movements calmly.     Speaking of which, as soon as he entered the Jiang family villa, he noticed something unusual in the house. Find a space in the house to place a few exquisite and dazzling handicrafts, as well as vases, etc. A simple villa is stunned like a rich man's compound.

    A picture suddenly appeared in front of Ji Mianzhu's eyes, which made him quite unbearable to look directly.

    Jiang Ye finally finished pouring the cup of tea and handed it to Ji Mianzhu.

    "President Ji, please."

    Ji Mianzhu took it and took a sip.

    His phoenix eyes became more upturned because of their drooping eyes, and the mist from the hot tea moistened a little eyelashes, making the pair of pupils also foggy, reducing the amount of time when he was not smiling. A sense of sharpness, a little more tenderness. The plump lips were stained with amber tea soup, which was bright and bright, and the color was very good-looking, making people want to press them with their fingertips to see if it would turn into another color.

    Jiang Lian has been a little absent-minded since Ji Mianzhu grabbed his wrist and put it on his shoulder, and when he accidentally caught a glimpse of Ji Mianzhu's appearance, he became even more ecstatic.

    The warmth of the other person's fingertips was transmitted through the clothes. As the distance shortened, Ji Mianzhu's unique light scent also wafted over and lingered on the tip of Jiang Lian's nose, making him inexplicably recall that day in Ji Mianzhu's office. what happened in.

    But even now, he and Ji Mianzhu are sitting next to each other, and the distance between them can only fit a finger.

    His thoughts froze again.

    Ji Mianzhu took a few sips before putting down the teacup. When he raised his eyes, he met Jiang Ye's frowning eyes with a little frown.

    "Mr. Jiang seems to have something to say?"

    Jiang Ye on the opposite side nodded, "Oh yes, Mr. Ji is really observant." There was a smile on his face, and somehow, he seemed a little flattering. "I don't mean anything else, I just want to discuss with President Ji about the remaining half of the funds..."

    Jiang Lian, who was fascinated next to him, noticed the key words in Jiang Ye's words, his eyes deepened, faintly With some cruelty. But after Ji Mianzhu accidentally touched him with his elbow, the deepness in his eyes disappeared, replaced by a trace of helplessness.

    Ji Mianzhu was stunned for a while after hearing this, a little confused.

    But in a moment, he reacted and broke out in a cold sweat.

    Jiang Ye is asking him for money from Jiang Lian's sale!

    If the original owner gave the money, it was the original owner, but if he gave it, wouldn’t he be taking the title of the protagonist by force?

    No, this money can't be given anything!

    After thinking about it this way, Ji Mianzhu's expression became a little more meaningful. He pretended to glance at Jiang Ye, who was facing him, until he made people suspect that he was doing something wrong, and he said slowly:

    " Why should President Jiang be so impatient ?" "Has

    the Ji family ever broken their promise?" What does the

    original owner's promise have to do with Ji Mianzhu?

    Ji Mianzhu reneged on his promise with integrity.

    When Jiang Ye heard this, he smiled brightly and hurriedly agreed.

    "Okay, I'm relieved after President Ji said that. The kitchen is already preparing lunch. President Ji must show respect."

    Ji Mianzhu responded and continued to talk nonsense with Jiang Ye.

    After a while, it was time for dinner. Ji Mianzhu was determined to take this opportunity to show off his "love" with Jiang Lian, so he consciously sat down next to Jiang Lian with a smile on his lips, a gentle manner.

    After serving the food, Ji Mianzhu kept adding food to Jiang Lian's bowl under the watchful eyes of the Jiang couple and the eldest young master of the Jiang family. He even remembered the other's preferences and spoke softly:

    "Come on, ah Lian, try this~"

    "A Lian doesn't like coriander, why don't you take care of it?" "This piece of fish looks tender, so it is for A Lian     to

    eat."

In the past, when they came to the door, the gloominess was not at all, and the Jiang family was stunned for a while, and they forgot to eat. The one with the most obvious change in expression was Jiang Xiujie, the dishes almost fell from between the chopsticks.

    Jiang Lian didn't make a sound, just ate with his eyes down. Ji Mianzhu brought over the dishes that were filled to the brim, all of which he ate very seriously.

    The most shrewd person in the audience was Bai Mei, she was keenly aware of Ji Mianzhu's maintenance of Jiang Lian, and her mind only changed, and people followed Ji Mianzhu and said:

    "What President Ji said is, We were negligent."

    "Eat it quickly, or the taste will be bad when it cools down later."

    Ji Mianzhu was very satisfied with the result he had caused, and he started to eat with satisfaction.

    Jiang Lian, who had finished his meal silently next to him, was about to take it himself, but he didn't know the impulse that made him glance at Ji Mianzhu with an inexplicable emotion in his eyes. Ji Mianzhu met his gaze accurately, and after thinking about it, he tentatively picked up a few chopsticks for Jiang Lian.

    Jiang Lian pursed his lips, and once again lowered his head silently to eat.

    The picture is very harmonious, and Ji Mianzhu is in tears.

    Look at this poor little one.

    A single dish is enough.

    He sighed twice and started to eat again.

    Fortunately, the Jiang family's dinner table was not so unpleasant, so this meal was a peaceful one. At the end of the meal, Ji Mianzhu suddenly remembered something important.

    In the original book, Jiang Lian was hurriedly sent to Ji's house, and the only relic left by his mother was accidentally left at Jiang's house. Jiang Lian, who had been imprisoned in Ji's house, was unable to go back and retrieve it, so the relic was easily discovered by Bai Mei in an accident.

    This account is naturally recorded on the original owner.

    Anyway, he came here. He asked Jiang Lian to take away the relics and write off the account. What does it matter?

    Thinking of this, Ji Mianzhu wiped her mouth gracefully and looked at Jiang Lian next to her.

    "Alian, it's hard to come back and think about what you haven't taken with you? Would you like to go back to your room to have a look?"

    As if afraid that Jiang Lian didn't know what he meant, Ji Mianzhu added:

    "For example, something you like, something you cherish, or something someone left for you?"

    Jiang Ye wanted to take the opportunity . He and Ji Mianzhu settled on the funding matters. After hearing Ji Mianzhu's words, he immediately forgot his thoughts and turned his head to look at Jiang Lian.

    Jiang Lian was also taken aback, but he quickly understood from Ji Mianzhu's suggestive words what the other party was referring to. The other party's intention to bring himself back to Jiang's house this time is also very obvious, and he almost said it directly. In addition to the things that Ji Mianzhu had done before, he cared about him very much and could be called love, and Jiang Lian's eyes suddenly darkened, as if he was concentrating on something.

    But after a while, his expression changed slightly.

    Because Jiang Lian suddenly remembered that the thing in Ji Mianzhu's mouth was no longer in its original position.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 282K 60
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
529K 17.7K 126
Read and find out...
46.6K 1K 82
Author: Miaoji/妙機 Type: Danmei story Status: Main text Chapter 82 Extra 6 Introduction to the work: Bai Jin traveled through ancient times. Fortunate...
683K 97.9K 37
Yaduvanshi Series #3 it is a book under yaduvanshi series. But it could be read as standalone too. Nitya Raghavendra is a telugu businesswoman earnin...