Sowing the Seeds (JJBA Mista...

By 0275igtom

(Before Golden Wind) You're a young woman, just living by, in Naples. One day, as you work in your boss' food... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Epilogue - A Letter From Mista

Chapter 2

606 16 3
By 0275igtom

It was a rather agitated morning, as the sound of car horns and traffic kept you even more alert.

- Let's start over.

Their chief, Bruno, had the elegance you knew big mafiosi had to have.

- Watch closely.

As he laid a little more in his chair, he said, in a firm voice, a name, or a catchphrase... You didn't know.

And then it appeared, out of nowhere, you screamed as a zipper burst out of reality in front of you.

- Now don't fake it. If you see it, you do not get to play the innocent civilian with no stand. Tell us your ability before we get it first.

All the team was there, either ready to fight, or intimidate you.

Their names were easy to remember, but you could not stop and get to know them individually as they stayed all together.

You wanted to speak and ask so many questions, but you were the one that had to give answers that day.

Bruno was sitting, his "stand" next to him. The others Abbachio, Fugo Narancia and Mista stood behind, watching.

- Miss, what you see now is called a stand. It's a manifestation of one's determination, giving the individual a special ability, manifesting itself in different forms.

All this seemed quite confusing as a small plane, a robot making a magnetoscope noise and a drooling humanoid figure appeared in the room.

Mista didn't seem to have anything similar to the others. You looked at everyone, but only insisted a second longer on the shooter.

- Mista Mista Mistaaa! Let's goo! Let's show em what we're made of!!
Said a small voice, or voices. The bullets were speaking? The bullets were the stand?!

He looked almost embarrassed and for a split second looked for your reaction as he had always knew his stand was a little different. But effective nonetheless.

- Let's show it to the pretttttty ragazza!! For the ragazza!!! They all shouted.

Everyone looked at him. He could not control what the stand bullets were saying.

- I'm... I'm not shooting indoors for nothing. He blabbered.

- Just know that every stand we have has a purpose and use. Said bruno to you, dusting off the colar of his white suit. You have one too. You just don't know it, otherwise, you couldn't see at all somebody else's stand.

This clicked as you remembered how Illuso ran away with a silhouette next to him, and maybe... Why he stared at something next to you right after. Could it be...

Your turned slowly on your side to check. And fell from your chair. There she (it??) was. A purple feminine silhouette stood, hunched on the side in a very ~editorial way~ she had long slick platinum hair down to her thighs, and looked like she was made of scales, with tools and tubes marking her waist, like a belt with... Potions...?

Not menacing though, it was...there.

The Passione guys stared. And then looked at each other with an analytic eye. What could you do? They recapped your attack on Illuso and thought about poison, all the while taunting you about your faked innocence.

"Purple Haze" was the stand you apparently resembled. But as he deemed it too dangerous, and unflattering, he never let it out for too long.

- I gotta admit that I don't control it either, added Fugo. And if you didn't know you even had a stand before, I guess you certainly don't understand your own.

Abbachio silently left the room, following a discreet order from bruno. With an unknown stand user inside, after an attack and with the dire climate of Passione, it was unsafe to not have a guard.

The young Narancia left as well, to guard the roof and nearby streets with his war plane stand (now that had surprised you).

Fugo felt more at ease to speak with less people present.

Bruno listened to the both of you to understand what actions would be preferable next.

Mista, in the back, waited for an order that wasn't coming and thus decided to feed his stand, waiting.

-Sex Pistols, gather round gather round! He mumbled in a happy voice, keeping to himself. The lunch started happily.

- What is this MISTA!! GIVE US MORE, MORE!

The little numbers, all present except a number four, apparently, acted even more excited than usual.

- That's the same old ham I've always given you, he said, as he happily took a bite himself.

- more more more more more! They clamored.

He stopped for a second.

- What. Is. This? Mista said, with food in his mouth.

Everyone else in the room looked towards him, worried. Even you wondered what was going on and whether or not you would be accused of anything, again.

- Oh my god guys you've GOT to try these, he said, offering pieces of ham to his comrades.

Fugo and Bruno caught one piece and, chewing normally, didn't feel a thing, looking at each other.

- Wow, I've never had anything that good before! The smokey taste, the texture, so fresh yet so strong, I can't!

- I don't feel anything that special. Said Bruno, weirded out.

- Me neith... Fugo stopped right in his tracks. Wait.

He turned towards you, yet still spoke to Bruno Bucciarati.

- What happened to Illuso again, Bucciarati?

Bruno answered : he went to her food truck, got a plate and fell down.

- So it was her food. And you said he stared at a void next to (y/n)?

- Yes, most likely her stand, Bruno answered.

- Her stand has appeared to us an instant ago : can it be linked to Mista's unjustified reaction to his absolutely mundane ham?

- Hey! Mista said, chewing, that's not a mundane ham!

Bruno, keeping cool, started to see where Fugo was going.

- Your stand can manipulate food, maybe even the one you don't cook... Fugo said, in a tone that was half affirmative and half interrogative.

Mista looked angry, was he poisoned, killed, trapped? He stood up abruptly, but felt no harm, just good effects.

Illuso had bad poisoning after eating your food, Mista felt good...

- According to your testimony, Illuso had been... Unpleasant to you prior to the incident?

- yes, you said, cringing at the memory.

- So this stand gets retribution by poisoning the target's food. That is positively deadly, said Bucciarati.

- or, who knows, life saving, added Fugo, looking at Mista, who only felt better.

The three of them promptly left to conclude and not to give you, a potential threat, any more information about their plans.

- If she poisons those who wrong her, she could also cure those who bring her good, said Fugo. Mista, you said you were gonna be her friend. Guess she likes you for real.

Mista felt weirdly proud. He was always kind of bubbly, when in the right situation, a situation not always easy to create in the mafia.

He remembered the room change for you to see the pier, and to allow himself to see you basking in the sunlight for a few more seconds. He had always liked to see a pretty girl in her element, so...

- we have to learn more about it before leaving her out. But her tale and reaction work together : she wouldn't topple Passione alone, and seems to have no boss as nobody tried to reach for her.

Mista looked at Fugo saying this.

- Plus, she had a reason to go self defense mode if Illuso truly told her to go beg for coins... The shooter added.

Bruno studied him for a moment.

- That is true, Bucciarati said. Here's what we'll do : keep (y/n) here to study the limitations of her abilities. Then at the same time monitor  closely Naples' activity to see if other attacks are recorded against us. If none occur, we'll be more certain that this whole ordeal was nothing more than a bad coincidence.

Meanwhile, you sat, making your stand appear and disappear, wondering about the name of your new found spiritual manifestation.

The door reopened, with the 3 men explaining the terms of your detention, possible options, while giving you a slight benefit of the doubt.

You would be learning about your "food stand".

-... Sowing... the seeds of love, you said, cutting Bruno short.

- I beg your pardon?

- that's a song I like a lot, you added, that'll be my stand's name. I'll accept Sowing the Seeds or Seeds for short. Call it like this.

You had so much to learn.

https://youtu.be/aEMtSPZNch8

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 706 20
In which an idiot meets another idiot Or In which Mista fights alongside his future wife Mista x Fem!Reader THIS IS DEFINITELY PART CRACKFIC Disclaim...
236 32 12
In March of 2001 a young boy joins the Italian mafia under the one and only Bruno Bucciarati. Little does he know that someone from his past is alrea...
428K 15.4K 35
Vento aureo x reader (She/her pronouns) 𝗺 𝗲 𝘁 𝗮 𝗻 𝗼 𝗶 𝗮 [ m e h - t a - n o y - a h ] • 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐤 ( n . ) t h e j o u r n e y o f c h...
26.6K 1.3K 37
Having one of the worst days, you accidentally bump into someone who you would eventually come to know as Bruno Bucciarati. Little did you know at th...