Staring Competition ~ Phan AU

By squipsquash

New kid, Dan Howell moves in to town. His first impression with the shy kid, Phil, is not great. Does that me... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XX
XXI
XXII
CONTEST!
CONTEST UPDATE!
New Book
HEY GUYS

XIX

2.5K 178 67
By squipsquash

Dan's PoV

"Oh my God!" a voice screamed. "Help, someone!"

"Jamie?" I asked. "Where's Jamie?"

"Oh my God!" the voice screamed again!" I heard a phone and I figured she was calling 999. "Hello? Yes, I need someone on..." she continued to ramble into the phone. I half listened, half didn't. When I started to fade away, I tuned into her ramble again to try and keep myself focused on something to stay alive. "Yes, there is a boy and he's been shot! He's on my front lawn! Yes, and then..." she gulped, "... there's a girl in the middle of the road. I think she's been run over by a car. I'm not sure if she's breathing!" I felt a warm, salty tear roll down my face.

"J-Jamie?" I asked. The woman ran up to me.

"He's speaking! The boy is speaking!" she called into the phone. "What is it honey?"

"Where's Jamie?" I asked.

"I don't..." She paused to listen to the voice. "Yes," she said into the phone. "Yes I'll grab the girl." I heard sirens and I was hoisted into an ambulance. "Where's Jamie?" I asked. "Where's Phil!?"

"Don't worry," a voice called. "We'll help you."

"Where are my friends?" I asked one more time before they shut the doors and my vision went black.

>•<

Phil's PoV

The farther we ran, the more my leg hurt. I had been previously shot in the leg before I was brought to that building. "C'mon!" Jerry shouted in his American accent. "Keep moving! We have to make it back to London!"

"I can't go much further!" I told him as I collapsed against a wall. "You need to untie my wrists." He walked over and undid the knot.

"Alright let's move!" he shouted.

We took off.

>•<

Jerry's PoV

"C'mon!" I shouted at the English boy, 4 years younger than me, who was following me. "Keep moving! We have to make it back to London!" He huffed a shaky breath and leaned against the wall of a near by building.

"I can't go much further," he panted out. I stood there, breathing heavily. I can't believe this guys trusts me after I... never mind. "You need to untie my wrists." I walked over and undid the knot on the rope that was still bound around his hands.

"Alright," I shouted, "let's move!" We began to run, but his leg was still bleeding out. "C'mon Phil! You can do this!" He stopped.

"We need to stop the blood from flowing," he told me. I ripped off my black hoodie to reveal a light blue t-shirt underneath. I tied the hoodie around his leg. He reached into his pocket and pulled out-

"Your wallet?" I asked. He nodded.

"I always have it on me," he told me. "Let's catch a bus." I nodded and we ran to the nearest bus stop. The bus was just about to pull away when he saw us run up. The doors opened and I followed Phil in. "Hi," he said. "Where is this bus headed?"

"London," the man replied. "Then-"

"Ah, that's good!" Phil said, handing him some money. We sat down as close to the front as possible. "We're coming, Dan," he muttered to himself. I gulped.

>•<

Dan's PoV

I woke up in the same exact hospital room I was in last time and groaned at the ceiling. I stopped when I felt the pain in my ribs. "Ow!" A nurse rushed in. It was Colline.

"Are you okay?" she asked. I nodded. "Okay. If you need anything, just call."

"Where's Jamie?" I asked. She frowned and walked over.

"I'm sorry," she said, "but she's in a coma." I let another salty tear escape my eye and roll down my flushed, red cheek. "I'm sorry," she said again.

"Have you found Phil?"

"Phil's missing?" I nodded.

"Three men came and took him. They also shot him in the leg. I think they were the people that ran over Jamie." She nodded. "They drove a black van." She nodded again.

"Okay, I'll tell the police." She left me alone to cry.

>•<

Phil's PoV

I used the find my iPhone app to locate Dan's phone, which was probably still in his pocket, so that I knew exactly where to go. "Did you find it yet?" Jerry asked impatiently as he stepped off the bus.

"Hang on! It's loading," I told him. He crossed his arms.

"Well, hurry." I groaned and continued to wait. Finally his location pooped up. I zoomed in on the location so that I could see. I gasped when it popped up. "What?" Jerry asked.

"He's in St. Bart's," I said. Still in shock, I began to run towards the hospital.

"What's that?" Jerry asked, picking up speed to catch up to me.

"The hospital!" I darted as fast as I could through the doors. "Dan!" I ran to the front desk. "Dan Howell?l" I asked.

"Room 235."

"Wait here!" I told Jerry. He sat down and I ran to the very familiar room and Dan looked up. Tears welled up in both our eyes.

"Oh my God!" he gasped, covering his mouth. "I thought I lost you forever!" I limped over and wrapped my arms around him.

"Don't worry," I told him. "You didn't."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 721 21
Dan Howell had been at a Catholic school all of his life. He ate, breathed and lived as a good Christian boy should. However, it didn't fit him, he d...
105K 8.2K 110
[COMPLETED] a phan au where dan and phil didn't meet before 2015, and the only thing that matters is their choices. phil is great at messing up, an...
35.4K 1.7K 18
It's high school, and Dan has always been home schooled. When he gets to his new school as a freshman, he is instantly pushed aside as an outcast. Th...
176K 6.6K 54
Part 1 Phil is the new boy to school. Dan is the loner who doesn't talk. After his new friends, Chris and Pj, convince him to talk to him, Phil finds...