Reincarnated As Conny (HIATUS)

By VitoDeCeniza

Fanfiction: The Promised Neverland Cover not mine ©tto •••• Guess what? You reincarnated as Conny in Anime w... More

Reincarnated As Conny
Prologue
Chapter 1: Happy Family
Chapter 2: Playing Tag
Chapter 3: I Am The Winner?
Chapter 4: 2 a.m. Nightmare
Chapter 5: I Can't Help You
Chapter 6: Provocation
Chapter 7: I Want A Prince
Chapter 8: Notebook
Chapter 9: Adoption
Chapter 10: It's Not Me
Chapter 11: Knight to c3
Chapter 12: Consequence
Chapter 13: Know The Truth
Chapter 14: Suspicious
Chapter 15: Magic Trick
Chapter 16: The Owl
Chapter 17: Sick Norman
Chapter 18: Delayed
Chapter 19: The Plan
Chapter 20: Be a Mom
Chapter 21: Full Score
Chapter 22: Let's Escape!
Chapter 23: Isabella's Lullaby
Chapter 24: Within the Gate
Chapter 25: The Beginning
Extra 1: Ray's Dream
Extra 2: Twisted Mother
Reincarnated As Conny (Season 2)
Chapter 26: Cruel Path
Chapter 27: Trainee Eniza
Chapter 28: Embroidery
Chapter 29: Clashing Tigers
Chapter 30: My Name Is Lerin
Chapter 31: He Will Commit Theft
Chapter 32: A Note
Chapter 33: Transmitter
Chapter 34: An Event
Chapter 35: The Assistant
Chapter 36: The Mistress
Chapter 37: Hunting Opportunity
Chapter 38: His Master
Chapter 39: Beyond Lies
Chapter 40: Goldy Pond
Extra 3: Little Phil
Chapter 41: Promised Pen
Chapter 43: I am 48294
Chapter 44: A Pen Holder
Chapter 45: Norman's Decision
Chapter 46: Safety Measures--
Extra 4: Forgotten Lullaby
Chapter 47: Minerva's Door
Chapter 48: Mr. Smee
Chapter 49: BOINK!
Chapter 50: 73584
Chapter 51: Your Choice
Chapter 52: The Ritual
Chapter 53: Seven Walls

Chapter 42: Surround Her!

9K 635 370
By VitoDeCeniza

I snorted when I remembered how I met Andrew in Ratri's office.

Andrew was tasked by Peter Ratri to guard me. I know that Ratri won't slip a chance to gain a stronger connection to Leuvis, that's why I already anticipated that someone from his side would choose to come with me.

But of all people, why him?

In the manga version of TPN, Andrew killed very important characters. My anger towards him turned into resentment when he did something horrible to my little Phil. Although I didn't know what Andrew did to him in the manga...

I know that Phil experienced something horrible.

I have to eliminate him---

I mean get rid of him--

I mean I can't let him to stand in my way...

"Gun is not necessary, put it away," I ordered Andrew who was staring at the scared children. "I only asked Mr. Bayon to look for possible merchandise, you don't want to offend him by hurting one of his properties without permission, right?"

Andrew calmly glanced at me, he seemed to follow my instruction, but he didn't let his intimidation to disappear.

I was about to breathe in relief, but the man suddenly spoke.

"The Grand Duke asked you to hunt for him. You can't possibly ignore his request," He stated while wiping his gun. "Should I do that for you? I know that the Young Miss can't possibly do such things like this."

"After all, you are weak."

I clenched my fist when I heard it from him. 

Nevermind him.

I glanced at the children who were currently looking at us. I also noticed the weapons in their hands. I could see that they are wary of me, and it seems like they are ready to use those weapons if we did something against them.

"Look at you, what are you holding?" Andrew nonchalantly said. 

I turned my gaze on him when I heard that.

My eyes went wide when I saw him grabbing a child's arm carelessly. Andrew took a weapon from the child with a stoic face. I stared at him in horror when he placed his gun on the child's temple.

"AHHH! G-GET OFF ME!" The child shouted in panic.

"Don't touch Kelvin! Get away from him!" Another child shouted while trying to push Andrew. However, the child didn't stand a chance when Andrew pushed the child away before pulling the trigger of his gun.

BANG! 

"OUCH!" The child shouted when the bullet grazed on his legs. He cried loudly while trying to take care of his wound.

I glared at Andrew.

"Stop that," I warned him. 

"We need suppress them with fear, don't you see their weapons, Young Miss?" He said as he pulled the child that he was grabbing into the air. The child's feet dangled as he cried in pain. "If we won't suppress them with fear,  they will attack you."

"You're actually provoking them," I told him with a stern voice. I glanced at the children who were holding their weapons tightly. "Besides, the child that you are holding is not worth for Duke Leuvis nor for our Merchandise. Don't waste your energy on small ones."

"Not worth?" He asked before glancing at the child. He slowly placed the child on the ground as he glanced at me. "Have you chosen someone?"

My eyes went to a familiar child who was watching behind Andrew. The child also stared at me.

Violet hair, violet eyes...I think I know that child.

No, I could definitely recognize her.

Violet.

An important character from the Goldy Pond.

"The child behind you," I suddenly spoke. "I think it'll be a good offering for Leuvis. I noticed that the child had been observing us. That Violet-haired child might be a little different from the rest of them."

Her eyes went wide when she saw me pointing at her.

I'm sorry.

"VIOLET!" A man suddenly shouted. "VIOLET! RUN!"

Andrew threw the child in his hand as he trailed his eyes on my finger that pointed at Volet. Andrew stared at her for a moment. The child named Violet was about to run away but Andrew was fast enough to catch her.

Violet tried to fight but Andrew was too strong.

"This young boy is swift," he said. "Seems like a good choice."

She's a girl! 

I wanted to shout but I choose not to.

"GET AWAY FROM HER, OR ELSE WE WILL SHOOT THAT CHILD!" My heart pounded loudly when the other children started to aim their guns at me. I simply took a deep breath before staring at them.

I'm screwed!

I am sorry, everyone. 

It seems like my first impression would be bad for them.

I pulled the nearest child on me before swiftly taking a small gun out of my pocket. I locked my arms on his neck as I pointed my gun at his temple. I suddenly felt guilty when the child trembled.

It seems like he's still new to this place.

"I won't hurt you," I whispered to him. The trembling child glanced at me carefully. "Cooperate with me."

My eyes went to the people holding a weapon in their hands.

"Listen! If you aim your guns on me, I won't hesitate to shoot him," I warned them using my loudest voice. "You won't lose one but two of your comrades, throw away your weapons!" I shouted.

Some of them hesitated, but most of them dropped their weapons.

My eyes went to Andrew who was still holding Violet in his hands. Violet was trying to struggle out of Andrew's grip, however, when she saw me looking at her, Violet hissed, she even glared at me like her prey.

I'm screwed.

My reputation is rock bottom.

"It seems like I underestimated the Young Miss," Andrew stated when he saw the gun in my hand. "I didn't know that you're capable of threatening someone."

He locked Violet's neck on her arms, before scanning this place calmly. I flinched when I noticed that he was choking her. 

"Do not damage her! I need her alive!" I shouted at him angrily. 

"As long as it's not her brain, it will be okay."

"S-Stupid!" Violet shouted while struggling.

I closed my eyes in frustration before letting a deep breath. "Destroyed, it's already destroyed," I mumbled pertaining to the people who live in Goldy Pond. "Tch, It's over now," I said to myself before glaring at Andrew.

I was planning to get their trust but with Andrew to stand in my way... 

Destroyed.

Maybe, it's okay to be reckless sometimes.

I pushed the child on my arms before locking my eyes at Andrew. I immediately pointed my gun at his neck before he could notice me. However, I almost let go of my gun when his eyes suddenly went in my direction.

"What are you doing, Young Miss? I always know that you can't handle this kind of thing," He said. "But you can't possibly shoot with that toy gun. The head won't give you something dangerous."

"Toy gun?" I asked confusedly. "It's not, actually..." I mumbled as I pulled the trigger.

SWIFT!

Andrew unconsciously touched his neck when he felt something on it. He turned his head on me with confused eyes. Andrew suddenly pulled a needle on his neck as his eyes went wide in realization.

Violet immediately used this opportunity to get away from him.

"You're right, it's not from Mr. Ratri," I mumbled while staring at him. "But you as you can see, Mr. Lerin is spoiling me a little."

THUG!

Everyone went silent.

I stared coldly at him as soon as he fell to the ground. My eyes observe him to see if he's still conscious. After confirming that he is not awake, I took a deep breath before fixing my uniform.

It didn't kill him, but I wonder if Leuvis would accept him as my hunt?

"SURROUND HER!" A girl suddenly shouted.

I was taken aback when someone literally jumped on me before restraining my arms. I suddenly fell to the ground because of her force and weight which made me completely restrained. I shouted when that person sat on my back.

"AW! AW! You're going to crush me!" I shouted when I felt pain in my arms. The girl who was sitting on my back pinned my face to the ground. "AWWW! IT HURTS!"

"It hurts? Look what you did to Violet?!" The girl shouted before pointing at Violet who is staring down at me. The girl took my tranquilizer away from me. "You even pointed this gun at the other child! Look he's trembling!"

"AWWW! I'm sorry! Don't pull my arms," I told her.

I think this girl's name is Gillian. I didn't know that she was this savage!

"You are with those Demons, do you think I will let you go?" She asked with a stern voice. I bit my lips when she pushed my poor face to the ground. "Who are you? And what do you mean with merchandise? Why are you with those Demons?"

My eyes suddenly teared up. I don't know if it is my instinct as a child, but I can't help but to cry. "Hnggg, stop please, it really hurts," I cried.

The girl stopped pushing my face to the ground, I heard a snort from her before taking a deep breath. "Fine, but answer me first."

"Gillian, I think it's too much for a child." A voice of a man suddenly spoke. "Let go of her first, we'll bring her to him to be the judge. We can't get any of the information from her if we'll treat her like that."

I raised my head to see the man who told me that. A man with messy white hair with a red streak on his left and red eyes appeared before my eyes. If I will estimate his age, I think he is around 17.

I sniffled as I stared at his face. 

Somehow, it feels like I saw an angel.

"What if she's dangerous, Oliver?" Violet asked.

"We took her gun, what could she possibly do?" The man named Oliver replied. His eyes went to me. "Besides, it seems like she's important to those man-eaters. We can't hurt her, we will be in greater danger."

Oliver pointed his finger at the unconscious Andrew. "We should prioritize that man. He is more dangerous than this child. This man won't hesitate to hurt or even kill any of us."

"Fine," Gillian said as she went out of my back. "Don't do anything funny, Little girl," She said.

I flinch in pain as she let go of my hand.

I stayed slumping to the ground. I tried to stretch my arms before finding the right timing to stand up. This is my first wrestling as Conny, and I miserably failed to fight for my dignity.

I whimpered like a child when I realized that they are all now wary of me.

A hand suddenly helped me to stand up. Although my body is still hurting, I did not resist that support. "Hello kid, what's your name?" A voice suddenly asked. My eyes went to the owner of that voice.

My eyes went wide when I saw the person who helped me.

"Y/N!" I shouted. 

He glanced at me with confusion. My face burned red because of embarrassment.

"I-I mean Conny! I am Conny!"

"Well then, we won't hurt you, but you have to cooperate with us," The man told me. "My name is Oliver, and we want to ask you some questions."

••••••••

Something sounds fishy, Y/N.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 533 35
PLEASE NO HATE! U READ THE TITLE IF U DONT WANNA READ DONT READ!
892K 37.8K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
855K 45.4K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1.5M 48.4K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...