Paranoid president, he is ina...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/233/233212/ Author: Ting Wu Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2022-01-29 Latest: Chap... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58 "
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103

Chapter 12

1K 39 8
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 12

    The car stopped steadily at the door.

    Ji Mianzhu glanced at Jiang Xiujie, smiled and said, "Young Master Jiang, get out of the car." Jiang Xiujie nodded, forced a smile, opened the door, and walked ahead.

    Next was Jiang Lian, and Ji Mianzhu was at the end.

    The gate of Jiang's house is tightly closed, and it looks quite spacious inside. The villa has a courtyard, and the flowers are splendid. From a distance, it looks magnificent. However, when he approached Ji Mianzhu, he noticed that the gate was actually gilded. It was already shining brightly, but the sunlight shone on it again, almost blinding people. Ji Mianzhu just glanced at it, then couldn't bear to look directly back.

    Jiang Xiujie stepped forward, the door opened in response, and a bloated woman was greeted from inside, looking at her clothes, like a servant or nanny. Seeing Jiang Xiujie's enthusiasm, the woman squinted her eyes into slits.

    Jiang Xiujie was not in the state, seeing this, he just called Aunt Qian perfunctorily.

    Aunt Qian was a little surprised, and her surprise became clear when she saw Jiang Lianshi behind Jiang Xiujie. She may have thought that her eldest young master was unhappy because the disgusting second young master came back again. With a smiling face, the expression suddenly faded, and the end of her softly slumped eyes flashed ridicule.

    Aunt Qian pouted, "Second Master is back?" Then she moved away in disgust.

    If she saw Jiang Xiujie's enthusiasm at eight points, then when she saw Jiang Lian, her enthusiasm might suddenly drop to one point, and that sentence was probably just a casual remark to take care of face, and it was very sincere.

    Ji Mianzhu couldn't help frowning.

    Are the Jiang family's nanny so domineering?

    Probably because of a staggered step, Aunt Qian, pouting with disgust on her face, noticed Ji Mianzhu, who was half-blocked by Jiang Lian, her expression changed back to surprise, and she asked in confusion,

    "... Who is this?"

    Jiang Xiujie suddenly returned to his senses, and quickly turned around to introduce him, with a very respectful attitude.

    "That Aunt Qian, this is the President Ji of the Ji family. Come and sit at our house."

    Aunt Qian didn't know what the Ji family was, nor did she know the weight of the Ji family, but she heard the respect in Jiang Xiujie's tone and the "president" Words, Ji Mianzhu was probably also a company boss like Jiang Ye, a high-class person, and her attitude was a little more earnest.

    "Hello, Mr. Ji, come in."

    Ji Mianzhu doesn't like people who see the wind like this, not to mention she has an unfriendly attitude towards Jiang Lian, and she doesn't know what she has done to hurt Jiang Lian. . Therefore, when Ji Mianzhu heard Aunt Qian's words, she just made a sound of "um", neither cold nor warm, and didn't look away.

    Aunt Qian smiled awkwardly, pinched the corner of her clothes crampedly, then picked up her broom and stepped aside.

    Ji Mianzhu and his party went inside again.

    The Jiang's courtyard is open and wide, but for some reason, the layout is a bit strange. In the center is a large fountain with a statue of a goddess on it. The wings are stretched, the hair is hanging down, white and clear. The clear water is sprayed from top to bottom, forming a beautiful arc, pouring into the pool below, splashing small water splashes, which looks quite spectacular.

    However, the villa in the back is modern and simple, and it does not match this rather retro and beautiful sculpture.

    In addition, the flower beds on both sides have uneven flower species. If you look closely, they are all precious varieties, but the overall look will only make people feel messy, and there is no sense of beauty. Probably due to the recent economic downturn of the Jiang family, the flower beds have not been taken care of for a long time. The precious flowers are already delicate, and without careful care, withering becomes the only destination.

    Ji Mianzhu glanced at the precious roses. Seeing that they had lost their dazzling colors, the edges of the petals were shrunken and faded, the flowers and branches were uneven, and weeds were growing.

    What a waste.

    Ji Mianzhu sighed and didn't look any further, his eyes fell on Jiang Lian who was in front of him. The other party walked very steadily step by step, he was tall and had long legs, and his back pulled out a beautiful line, vaguely showing a dazzling demeanor. Ji Mianzhu looked at it, and for some reason, he suddenly got in touch with the big bush of precious roses just now.

    The situation of this poor little girl in the Jiang family is very similar to that of the rose. After staying for a long time, the cold eyes will inevitably wither. I hope that during the time Jiang Lian is in his hands, he will do his best to take care of him, so that the other party can be raised by him and become charming again.

    Ji Mianzhu thought about this, and a smile appeared on his lips.

    However, this smile fell again in an instant when he heard the noisy sound from the room.

    There should be someone in the room, and the voice was a man and a woman, probably Jiang Ye and his wife Bai Mei, and the voices drifted out from the wide open door. One was cursing in a grumpy tone, gasping for breath; the other was comforting, but listening to the unwary content, she was not so much comforting as she was constantly fighting the fire.

    And the object of the curse and the fire was Jiang Lian, unsurprisingly.

    "You little bastard with no conscience, I worked so hard to raise him so big, and it's not easy to come in handy. Let him go to President Ji and refuse to ask for any favors. It's a fucking shit..."

    scolding His tone was in the same vein as the previous Jiang Xiujie, and it looked like a family. Jiang Ye was getting old, and he couldn't bear to say a long list in one breath. When he stopped, his face was red and his ears were red, and he was panting, like an overworked bellows. Bai Mei comforted him while following his anger, and spoke for Jiang Lian: "Alright, alright, be careful if you're hurting your body, maybe Er Shao has some difficulties?"

    Jiang Ye listened . With this sentence, the fire that had just been put out a little bit ignited again.

    "Difficulties? What difficulties can he have? He said that President Ji is not bad to him. Isn't this just a matter of words? Can't blow the pillow wind? I think his wings are hard... If not Ji Mianzhu has only given half of the funds, is this how I am?"

    Jiang Ye slapped and slapped again, and by the way, he also kicked a dog that was lying beside the sofa and didn't dare to pant. The dog was in pain, and jumped away with an awake, whimpering, noticing Jiang Xiujie approaching the door, and pounced on it, wanting to be comforted by the little master. But when he smelled the person behind Jiang Xiujie, he suddenly changed his mind again, his eyes were fierce, and he radiated all the grievances he had just received onto Jiang Lian, baring his teeth and barking.

    Jiang Lian frowned, and the light in his eyes became a little colder. The bottom of his eyes seemed to be surging with black clouds, which was very terrifying.

    But before he had time to do anything, a hand stretched out beside him and gently pulled him to the back without any doubts. At the same time, Ji Mianzhu's figure appeared in front of him.

    This act of protection made Jiang Lian stunned for a moment, his eyes fixed on Ji Mianzhu uncontrollably.

    Ji Mianzhu stared silently at the dog who didn't know what to do with his face, and the president who had been in a high position for many years was able to intimidate people when he showed his aura. It didn't take long for the dog blocking the Jiang's house to feel it, whimpered twice, and walked away with its tail tucked.

    Ji Mianzhu looked at Jiang Xiujie who was stunned beside him, and sneered,     " Eldest Young

    Master Jiang is so slow to respond? Or is this how your Jiang family treats guests?"     How did this happen overnight? It is nothing more than the result of long-term indulgence.     Jiang Xiujie waved his hands hurriedly, realizing how wrong he was just standing there, and he quickly corrected: "Mr. Ji, don't get me wrong, this dog needs to be cleaned up a bit and lacks discipline, but we definitely don't treat you well. It means disrespect at all. Don't worry, I'll teach it later..."     Before he finished speaking, he probably recognized Jiang Xiujie's tone, and the voices of the Jiang family and his wife came from the room. .     "Xiujie is back? Why didn't you come in?"     "The dog barked so hard just now, did the little white-eyed wolf come back with him? Wait, I won't be able to dispel the hatred in my heart if I don't scold him!"

    After Jiang Ye said these words bitterly, he picked up a stick from somewhere, and rushed to the door with agitation, but when he saw Ji Mianzhu with a sullen face, his aura disappeared immediately.

    "Mr. Ji, haha...why are you here, and you didn't let me know in advance?" The

    stick was thick and sturdy, with a strong and simple style, which was very different from this exquisite villa painting style. Holding it in his hand, neither taking it nor throwing it, it became the most embarrassing thing in the audience, but Ji Mianzhu's eyes were still looking back and forth, making Jiang Ye feel ashamed.

    Since his rise to prominence, he has tried his best to integrate into the upper-class circle of Yuncheng, imitating the mannerisms and mannerisms of the senior executives and the arrogant people in the circle, as well as the inadvertent bearing in chatting and laughing. relax for a moment. Those who looked down and looked at him silently were the things he was most afraid of, and it was also the place he couldn't touch the most, but Ji Mianzhu didn't expect it to be directly encountered by Ji Mianzhu.

    Jiang Ye's face was white and red, and it was colorful.

    "If you had informed me in advance, wouldn't you be able to see Mr. Jiang like you?"

    "President Jiang is so brave! You are enviable when you are old and strong."

    Ji Mianzhu was half-smiling.

    These words inadvertently poked into Jiang Ye's sore spot, which made his complexion change a little, and he couldn't hold the stick firmly.

    "President Ji is joking, hahaha... Please come in, please come in."

    He took the opportunity to throw the stick aside and led Ji Mianzhu in. Ji Mianzhu glanced at him, but didn't hold on to it any longer, and walked in. Anyway, in no hurry, it's boring to stand at the door.

    After Ji Mianzhu, it was naturally Jiang Lian who had been silent all the time. When he saw his biological father, Jiang Ye, he just rolled his eyelids, ignoring it.

    Jiang Ye just ate at Ji Mianzhu's house, so he didn't want to spread his anger, didn't this give him a chance? He pondered for a while, took a breath, and roared towards Jiang Lian, "What are you still doing here? Is this your attitude towards your father? Don't go in and pour a cup of tea for President Ji!"

    Even if Jiang Ye's voice was deliberately lowered, it was not too small. Ji Mianzhu, who was walking in front, immediately turned around, frowned, and his eyes were cold.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 107 132
Author: Qingsha Mowu/θΌ•η΄—ε’¨θˆž Category: Danmei novel Status: 532 Chapter He is probably the only one who gains five pounds during the festive season and...
1.3M 68.9K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
17.7K 407 63
Author: Jing Yiyi/ζ™―η† η†  Type: Danmei novels Status: Chapter 63 Introduction to the work: Han Qiyu had a dream... In the dream, he was the true and fals...
2M 112K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...