The Little Patterns

By PoisonAshes

A story about Markus and Jayden. They fell in love a long time ago before they even knew it, but now they fin... More

Please Read! A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Chapter 7

1 0 0
By PoisonAshes

(Jayden)

Finally after a few weeks of us working together we finished our project. On the presentation day, I assumed he noticed I was nervous, seeing as he presented all the slides on his own so all I had to do was talk about my art.

The bell rang as me and Markus walked out of the class together. "So, lunch today?" I asked hoping he didn't forget.

"Oh yeah.. that completely slipped my mind, but yeah, I did say I would. I will probably drive there on my own though." Markus answered with a smile.

"I could text Skyler and tell her to meet us there, that way you don't have to drive there alone." I saw the smile tugging at his lips.

"If You want to, you can." He said sweetly.

"Awesome!" I said excitedly opening the door for him.

As we walked out I saw Skyler already sitting outside in the car. I quickly headed down the stairs and over to her in the car.

"Hey Jayden." She said with a smile.

"Okay, so, I'm going to drive with Markus to the cafeteria, do you mind meeting us there?" I asked.

"Well of course! I'm perfectly fine with that." She said sweetly.

I smiled giving her a thumbs up and immediately ran over to Markus who had his keys out unlocking the doors to his truck.

"Okay, I'm good to go. Skyler said she's fine with it." I explained and he nodded, opening the passenger door for me.

I got in his truck and immediately caught a glimpse of a few pictures tucked in the side of the windshield, of different flowers, I also noticed the feather keychain hanging from the rearview mirror. The truck door opened and I immediately looked his way.

"You like flowers?" I asked, pointing at the pictures.

"Oh, yeah." He mumbled closing the door. He pulled at his seatbelt about to buckle, when I remembered my own.

________________________________

(Markus)

The drive became quiet after Jayden asked about the flowers. It felt like the moment the truck started to move it made him calm?

"Dandelions." I started suddenly.

"Hm?" Jayden hummed in question.

"My favorite flowers are Dandelions." I explained.

"Did you know that Dandelions are actually weeds?" He asked curiously, making me confused as I drove.

"They are?" I asked, confused as he laughed.

"Yeah, but they are definitely more pretty than actual flowers." He said with a cute small giggle.

"They are." I agreed.

"You are a man of very little words." Jayden stated, and I raised an eyebrow.

"I mean, I've talked a lot more with you, than I have anyone else, so I wouldn't say very few words." I defended, and regretted it instantly.

"Really?" He asked curiously and I took in a sharp breath.

"Yeah." I mumbled and then the truck fell back into silence

'How am I supposed to talk to this man?' I asked myself as I pulled into a parking spot at the cafeteria.

I stopped the truck and we both got out silently, and it felt awkward.

"Ready!?" Jayden asked excitedly, making me nearly jump out of my own skin.

"Y-Yeah." I stumbled over my words trying not to seem startled.

"Alright follow me!"

(Sorry for the short chapter but I wanted to get another one out and didn't want to do too many, switching between prospectives, in each chapter. So enjoy!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

I love me By ErikLuv

Teen Fiction

901 115 32
Aiden has been trying to figure himself out his whole life. He just can't seem to find who he his. Throughout his life, he faces a lot of struggles...
Tense By kara

General Fiction

4.3M 174K 54
"I love you." "Oh?" "In a non-bro sort of way, y'know? Full homo." ~~~ Kai and Roan are a lot of things. Best friends, football players, straight...
15 1 10
"I...I don't know if that's possible," he says finally. "There's a lot at stake, a lot of people involved." Jayson nods, his face falling slightly. "...
56K 1K 30
Jaeden and Wyatt oneshots and story's because they are so cute