Paranoid president, he is ina...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/233/233212/ Author: Ting Wu Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2022-01-29 Latest: Chap... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58 "
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103

Chapter 8

1K 43 24
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 8 I really didn't mean to pull your clothes

    After the supervisor left, Ji Mianzhu sat in that position for a long time, staring at the computer screen with a stiff face and dark eyes.

    Oops, his tyrannical image can't be maintained anymore!

    He had never had any trouble doing this before wearing a book, so why did he overturn the car today?

    Is it influenced by this dog-blood world?

    There was a flash of thought in his eyes, followed by a little inspiration.

    Forget it, if someone asks, it is a virus in the computer.

    What's the matter with Ji Mianzhu of the dog blood drama that the computer plays automatically?

    It didn't take a moment for Ji Mianzhu to prepare himself mentally, and his nervousness gradually eased. He tapped his fingertips in peace, and pressed play again. Immediately, the dog-blood plot that had ended abruptly was staged again.

    It's all here, so I'm done watching it, right?

    Always a good quality.

    Until the end of this TV series, no one in Ji Mianzhu's office came to disturb him, so his "beginning and end" was all over. Ji Mianzhu satisfactorily shut down the computer, got up and left the desk, squinting in the warm sunlight pouring in through the floor-to-ceiling glass windows, planning to go out for a walk and exercise.

    It is already lunch break, and most of the employees in the company seize this opportunity to take a nap, so there is very little movement outside, only a few people are still working, but they also deliberately let it go lightly and do not knock the keyboard. Seeing this, Ji Mianzhu naturally wouldn't go over, disturbing the tranquility, but just strolled around the tea room a little further away, intending to relax for a while and then go back.

    But what he didn't expect was that while he was walking, he could still hear some private chats of the employees.

    "...What do you think of the person who came from our department today?"

    "How else can you look at it, see with your eyes!"

    "I heard that this little lover is not simple, she is still the second young master of the Jiang family. What, come here to be our assistant to President Ji? Qu Cai?"

    A few whispered chats in the tea room reached Ji Mianzhu's ears. He wanted to change places and didn't want to eavesdrop on other people's chats, but the phrase "Second Young Master of the Jiang Family" made him stop. Ji Mianzhu frowned, turned his steps, and even walked over there. two steps.

    As the distance got closer, the looming chatter gradually became clear, and Ji Mianzhu also saw the appearance of those chatting people.

    "What second young master, this Jiang Lian is a shameless illegitimate child, and the Jiang family doesn't care about him at all!" An elderly female employee with delicate makeup was leaning against the table in his direction, With a cup of coffee, the raised eyebrows are all disdain. "I have a friend who knows the inside story. When the Jiang family was in trouble, he turned to our President Ji for help. The bargaining chip he gave was Jiang Lian, and it can be said that he was not soft at all. That amount of money was a small amount for our President Ji. The number, in my opinion, this Jiang Lian is of little value, and following President Ji, he is no more than a little lover's status."

    After she finished speaking, she pouted.

    "Sister Qiao, you know a lot. If it weren't for you, we would have believed that we were really holding that Jiang Lian."

    Someone quickly complimented him, which made the female employee who was called Sister Qiao very comfortable. , The chin was raised, and the expression was full of arrogance. "What are you holding on to? That's what President Ji said, are you serious? It's just a show, and it's just for fun on weekdays... But I see that he hasn't spoken this morning. If you like to ignore it, I don't know if you look down on us, it makes you angry."

    Sister Qiao lowered her voice and took a sip of coffee. Seeing this, the person next to him seemed to have a good heart, and immediately echoed: "Then... let's make him a stumbling block? There are consecutive mistakes at work, no matter how Boss Ji doesn't care, he will still be unhappy in his heart. Right ?"

    Ji Mianzhu froze when he heard this, and was a little unhappy.

    Jiang Lian is worthy of being a little pitiful. There is a miserable character written all over his body. On the first day of work, there are people who find fault with him. Even if he supports him in advance, it does not work. But no matter what, Jiang Lian was by his side all day, and he was the person he protected all day. If something happened in his domain, how would he explain to himself?

    No, he will never allow it!

    Ji Mianzhu flashed this in his heart, and walked over there with a calm face and aggression.

    When Sister Qiao heard this, she glared at the people around her. "Tsk, are you stupid or stupid? President Ji said that Jiang Lian would ask us if he wanted to. If this stumbling block is really used, will Ji always be angry at him or at us? If you want me to tell you, we should. ......Ah, President Ji?!"

    Sister Qiao was shocked, looking at the man who suddenly appeared beside the door with awe-inspiring eyes, unable to hold the coffee in her hand.

    Ji Mianzhu strode in, her beautiful phoenix eyes raised, and said with a sneer,

    "I see that you know me very well, why don't you take this role as President Ji?"

    "Haha... President Ji, you are joking. It 's over."

    Sister Qiao couldn't figure out whether Ji Mianzhu had heard those words before, so she had to use a dry laugh to dispel the embarrassment.

    "Hmph, you know whether you are joking or not." Ji Mianzhu glanced at the people in the pantry, and the coldness in her voice did not diminish.

    "The lunch break is for employees to rest and restore their energy, not for you to break your mouth here. If you are so energetic, you should stay and work overtime this week, so as not to bury talents." He could only eat this bitter fruit and leave with low eyebrows and gloomy eyes.

    Ji Mianzhu was still not relieved, and with a cold face, he took a glass of cold water for himself to suppress his anger.

    If he hadn't come out for a walk by chance, maybe the poor little Jiang Lian would have been bullied. The consequences of this bullying are not small. He brought people over, and the account was all on his head, and he was one step closer to the ending in the book.

    Rounding up, isn't this just making trouble for him?

    Ji Mianzhu took a sip of cold water and grinded his teeth.

    All this was seen by Jiang Lian, who happened to pass by not far away.

    He stood silently in the dark, staring thoughtfully at Ji Mianzhu who was covered in anger. Afterwards, Jiang Lian raised his hand and poured the cup of hot and steaming coffee on himself. He acted quickly and decisively. His white shirt was immediately stained with a large amount of coffee stains. heat.

    Some of the dark brown coffee even splashed onto his sharp chin, but Jiang Lian still just looked at Ji Mianzhu over there with an indifferent expression, not caring at all about the hot coffee. He pulled a piece of paper and wiped it casually, then walked towards Ji Mianzhu.

    Ji Mianzhu threw the disposable cup into the trash can, most of the anger subsided, and when he was about to return to the office, he met Jiang Lian who was very embarrassed outside the tea room.

    He moved.

    Jiang Lian was carrying the empty coffee cup, the shirt was in a mess, and the traces of coffee were splashed all over, looking like... being splashed on by someone.

    At this moment, he stood there, his eyes lowered slightly, a shadow cast by his eyelashes, his expression forbearance and loneliness, and he almost wrote the words "poor" on his face.

    Ji Mianzhu felt distressed immediately, strode over, and asked nervously,

    "What happened?"

    Jiang Lian pursed his lips, his tone calm.

    "I accidentally knocked it over myself."

    Ji Mianzhu obviously didn't believe it, and frowned, he pulled Jiang Lian's wrist and led him back to his office.

    After closing the door and pressing him down on the sofa, Ji Mianzhu took a box of tissue paper from his desk, pulled out a tissue and carefully wiped it for Jiang Lian.

    Sitting on the sofa, Jiang Lian let the other party move. He looked down at Ji Mianzhu, who was busy and nervous rubbing coffee stains for him, his eyes tracing on the other party's superior face. Jiang Lian's eyes moved when he felt the itchy feeling of a tissue across his skin from his chin.

    For a moment, the idea of ​​grabbing the opponent's wrist and pulling it towards him occurred, Jiang Lian almost unwittingly curled his fingers on his side and turned his eyes away.

    After wiping the coffee stains off Jiang Lian's chin, Ji Mianzhu pulled out another piece and pressed it on Jiang Lian's front shirt. However, at the moment when the fingertips touched it, Ji Mianzhu was stunned when he felt the warmth from his fingertips.

    How long has it been since then, and it's still warm?

    How high should the temperature be when it is poured?

    Wouldn't it be freshly brewed hot coffee? ?

    Ji Mianzhu was frightened by this thought, and quickly pulled Jiang Lian's shirt back to see if the other party was hurt. Maybe it was because he was too anxious, and his hands moved more violently. He pulled the buttons before they were completely undone, but two buttons were broken. At the same time, the shirt placket was also opened, revealing the skin inside. .

    I saw Jiang Lian's firm and tight chest skin, a large area of ​​red visibly.

    Quite startling.

    How much has this little poor man suffered before? He was so hot that he didn't say a word, as if he was nothing.

    Ji Mianzhu pursed her lips, touched it with some distress, and lightly rubbed the pads of her fingers twice. He opened his lips and looked up at Jiang Lian.

    "You hurt..." Doesn't it hurt?

    Halfway through his words, Ji Mianzhu met Jiang Lian's profound gaze.

    He was stunned for a moment. Out of the corner of his eyes, he caught a glimpse of the two shirt buttons lying on the sofa. Then he looked at Jiang Lianda's open shirt, and instantly realized that he was acting like an old hooligan who took the opportunity to eat other people's tofu. Realize the title of the original main color. Ji Mianzhu's face immediately flushed red, and his hands shrank back like an electric shock, and he stuttered to explain:

    "Well...I don't mean anything else, I just tore off your clothes because I was afraid that you would get burned. ..." The more he explained, the more he seemed to be covering up, and the two buttons on the sofa silently accused him of the crime.

    Jiang Lian looked at Ji Mianzhu who was quite flustered in front of him, a faint smile appeared in his dark eyes, and he said,

    "I know."

    Ji Mianzhu was racking his brains to find an explanation and stopped, and his body was relieved. He coughed and continued to ask the unfinished question:

    "Then does it hurt?"

    "It's okay."

    Ji Mian Bamboo's eyes fell on the reddish skin. It was probably because the clothes were a little open, and Ji Mianzhu could still see a little bit of skin underneath. The muscles were distinct and the shape of the abdominal muscles was very beautiful, which contained strength, which was completely contrary to what he said that day with his eyes open.

    Ji Mianzhu quickly looked away.

    "The coffee stain can't be wiped off, so take off your shirt, and I'll ask Secretary Song to send you a new one." As if afraid of Jiang Lian's misunderstanding, Ji Mianzhu quickly added, "Don't worry, I won't look at it. ." He took off his suit jacket and handed it to him. "Let's wear this first, and then change it when Secretary Song arrives."

    Jiang Lian nodded and took the jacket from Ji Mianzhu's hand.

    Ji Mianzhu took the initiative to avoid suspicion and left to the side.

    Jiang Lian slowly unbuttoned the loose buttons on his shirt while admiring the figure of Ji Mianzhu standing by the window with his back turned to him. The hem of the other party's shirt was tucked into his suit pants, making his waist more flexible and attractive. Jiang Lian's gaze moved down from Ji Mianzhu's waist and landed on the other party's slender legs. He put on Ji Mianzhu's suit jacket, and the breath of the other party's body instantly surrounded him. It was very light, not disgusting, but rather intoxicating.

    Jiang Lian made a sound.

    "Okay."

    Ji Mianzhu turned around and came back.

    "I've already told Secretary Song that he'll be here in a while. It's lunch break time, don't waste it, you can rest here for a while. I'll let Secretary Song bring ointment for scalding, and I'll rub it on you later."

    Jiang Lian nodded.

    "good."

    When Ji Mianzhu saw Jiang Lian who was so obedient and obedient, his expression couldn't help softening, and his phoenix eyes became more noble. He took out a thin blanket from the cabinet and put it over Jiang Lian, who was already lying down on the sofa.

    Jiang Lianan quietly closed his eyes, and after a while, his breathing became well-proportioned. Seeing this, Ji Mianzhu walked a little further away and called Song Yan again.

    "...Some people in the president's office, it's time to clean up... There is a man named Qiao, you can check it carefully, I will leave this matter to you and deal with it as soon as possible. "

    Even if the voice was lowered, certain words could be heard intermittently in this rather silent room. Jiang Lian, who was supposed to be asleep on the sofa, opened his eyes and looked towards Ji Mianzhu. The person who cared about him was reflected in his eyes like a cold night.

    Jiang Lian stared silently for a while, then closed his eyes again before Ji Mianzhu turned around.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 407 63
Author: Jing Yiyi/景熠熠 Type: Danmei novels Status: Chapter 63 Introduction to the work: Han Qiyu had a dream... In the dream, he was the true and fals...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
90.1K 2.4K 34
Kagari's Sekirei Life: Revamped!
2M 112K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...