Paranoid president, he is ina...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/233/233212/ Author: Ting Wu Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2022-01-29 Latest: Chap... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58 "
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103

Chapter 6

1.1K 43 10
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 6 No wonder the original owner is always sullen in the company

    Song Yan's complexion became complicated in an instant.

    In fact, as President Ji's caring secretary, he was waiting at the first scene. At first, there was no sound in the box. It was surprisingly quiet. Later, I didn't know what happened. There was a sound of gasping from inside, which was sticky and heavy, and it made people blush. But if you listen carefully, there is something wrong with it. But since Rosemary came, the purpose was the same, so everyone took it for granted.

    But in any case, these should not be openly discussed by employees. Song Yan stared at the employees, pushed the glasses on the bridge of his nose, and coughed with a sullen face.

    This cough was like a thunderclap on the ground, and immediately stopped the discussion among the employees in front, and turned around and greeted Song Yan awkwardly. "Song, Secretary Song, good morning, hahaha." Then he smiled crampedly and dispersed like a frightened bird.

    Song Yan watched the backs of them leave for a while, then stepped into the elevator and rushed towards the president's office.

    Ji Mianzhu had already gone to his office first, he let Jiang Lian stay in the waiting room, and he went into the president's office to get acquainted.

    The original owner's office is very spacious. It has a full-length floor-to-ceiling glass window, which is the classic of the boss. It occupies the best view. Outside the window is the most prosperous commercial center of Yuncheng. The scene of the scene must be full of feasting and bustling, staged the enduring hustle and bustle of the upper class.

    Ji Mianzhu watched for a while, before returning from the window and sitting on the large office chair in front of the desk instead.

    The height of the desk was just right, and the chair was comfortable, but for some reason, Ji Mianzhu always had a strange feeling. He moved left and right in the chair, but he couldn't sit still, and his back was getting hotter and hotter.

    After a while, Ji Mianzhu suddenly woke up.

    He was carrying the sun behind his back, and he was wearing a dark suit, so it's no wonder he wasn't hot!

    It is very incredible to say that the direction of the original owner's desk was placed directly in front of the floor-to-ceiling glass window, and the person sat there with his back facing the entire glass window. At this time, the blinds were still pulled up, and there was no obstruction. The sunlight in the morning slanted in and hit everyone on the back.

    Ji Mianzhu quickly stood up and left the hot sun.

    No wonder the original owner always looked sullen in front of the employees, which made the employees tremble when they came in to report. Entering Mr. Ji's office became the most feared thing in the entire company.

    This is riding a horse against the light, and it is strange that it is not gloomy!

    Especially when the sun behind him is a little brighter, the whole person sitting there looks like the reincarnation of Bao Gong, with the temperament of the original owner, tsk tsk tsk.

    Ji Mianzhu looked at the desk in disgust with his arms crossed, his fingertips tapped his arm casually, thinking about how to change it in his heart.

    Just when he was in trouble, the door of the office was knocked gently, and a familiar voice came from outside.

    "Mr. Ji."

    Ji Mianzhu's eyes lit up, and he hurriedly put Song Yan, the versatile little assistant, in.

    Song Yan, who entered the door, looked at the handsome face of his own president. Before he could speak, his mind was full of "Three Boys in the Night Royale", "Great Achievements", "Blushing and Breathless" and "Men's Pride", firmly occupying the place. His thoughts managed to squeeze out the business. This made Song Yan quite embarrassed, and lowered his head unconsciously in shame, not even daring to look at Ji Mianzhu's face.

    Ji Mianzhu noticed Song Yan's ugly expression for a moment, and stepped forward to touch his forehead.

    "What's the matter, your face is so ugly, are you sick?"

    Ji Mianzhu took a closer look at Song Yan's expression, and felt the temperature under her hands again, wondering, "This temperature is quite normal, it doesn't look like a fever... Or is there some other problem? I'm sick. Be sure to tell it." Thinking of the fact that the original owner was too trashy, Song Yan turned against him, Ji Mianzhu shivered secretly, and his tone became a little more sincere.

    "Our company has always been sympathetic to our employees. If you feel uncomfortable, just ask me for leave, and the bonus will be distributed as usual. I won't blame you." real emotion. Song Yan looked at the face of his own president who was close at hand, blushed and couldn't help but took a step back. He habitually reached out and pushed the glasses on the bridge of his nose. The sunlight reflected on the gold-rimmed glasses concealed a strange look in his eyes, and Song Yan waved his hand hastily.

    "Mr. Ji, I... I'm really fine, I don't need to ask for leave if I'm not sick." Song Yan worked hard to pick up the words he heard before, trying to regain his former elite state. But in a moment, he regained his composure.

    Ji Mianzhu was even more moved when he heard the words.

    Look, what a good employee, how sincere he is, and even refused the opportunity of paid vacation. It is a thunderbolt if such a good employee doesn't cherish it well.

    "Mr. Ji, do you have anything to tell me now?"

    Ji Mianzhu, who was immersed in his own thoughts, was pulled back by this voice, and he remembered the original intention of letting Song Yan in. Ji Mianzhu hurriedly turned to the side, revealing the desk that was blocked by him, and motioned Song Yan to look over.

    "The position of this desk is not very good. Find someone to help me move it." Ji Mianzhu looked around, and finally pointed to one side. "Well... just put it there, there is sunshine but not in the sun."

    Song Yan nodded.

    "Okay, President Ji, I'll do it now. What about Young Master Jiang in the waiting room?"

    Ji Mianzhu said without hesitation, "Arrange him in the office of the president, as an assistant, under you, and follow me at ordinary times. That's good, let him get acquainted with the whole process of Ji's as soon as possible, and leave this matter to you."

    Song Yan nodded again.

    Ji Mianzhu's words contained a lot of gold. Not just anyone can enter the President's Office, and they often follow the President's assistant. The higher the position, the higher the level. The things that you come into contact with on weekdays are different from those of ordinary people, and the status is also a lot higher. It can be said that it is the pinnacle of the assistant position. less time. But this is the boss's order, and Song Yan is not qualified to say anything more, he just needs to fulfill every order given by President Ji carefully.

    Therefore, Song Yan just answered and walked out of the door of the president's office with two tasks.

    Ji Mianzhu watched Song Yan leave, turned and went to the waiting room next door, intending to meet Jiang Lian.

    In fact, Jiang Lianjin made this decision after careful consideration. Even for the poor little guy who is the protagonist, his growth needs time and space. When he was lying in bed last night, Ji Mianzhu began to think about how to pave the way for Jiang Lian before the protagonist Gong appeared and Jiang Lian was by his side. After thinking about it, Ji Mianzhu put his attention on Ji Shi's head.

    After all, in the entire Yuncheng business circle, Mr. Ji can be said to be the leader, and all the people he has come into contact with are people with heads and faces, and any project he takes out is one of the best. In addition, Ji Mianzhu, as the president of the Ji family, is close to the water, and Jiang Lian is his assistant, so he can get a lot of things from it. His professional level, he can meet unexpected opportunities, and even gradually accumulate his own circle of contacts. There is always one. is what he needs.

    Besides, it is also safe to see people around.

    Even if Jiang Lian leaves in the future, the position of assistant to President Ji will be able to embellish his resume with a gold border, and it will also help him to take back everything in the Jiang family. He was almost using the entire Ji clan to pave the way for Jiang Lian. He hoped that in the future, Jiang Lian could think of him.

    Ji Mianzhu sighed and pushed open the door of the waiting room.

    Inside, Jiang Lian was sitting quietly on the leather sofa. Seeing Ji Mianzhu's figure appearing at the door, he just glanced at him expressionlessly, as if he didn't care that he was brought to the Ji family at all.

    Strange to say, that night when he said that he was going to bring Jiang Lian into the Ji family, Jiang Lian didn't have a big reaction. But this morning when the two stayed together for so long, Jiang Lian didn't say a single word about the fact that he wanted to join the Ji family.

    Ji Mianzhu looked at Jiang Lian secretly, full of admiration.

    As expected of the protagonist!

    Looking at this unpretentious character, the style of being fearless in the face of danger, so calm, no wonder he is the protagonist.

    He walked to Jiang Lian's side, reached out and gently pressed his shoulder.

    "I put you in the president's office to be my assistant, what do you think?"

    Jiang Lian raised his dark eyes, looked at Ji Mianzhu's facial expressions, and finally stared at Ji Mianzhu's pair of The extremely good-looking phoenix eyes seem to be looking into it. After a long while, he raised his lips, revealing an inconspicuous smile, and said meaningfully, "Very good."

    Ji Mianzhu was satisfied, and he patted Jiang Lian's shoulder twice.

    "Then I'll take you to get acquainted with this position, let's go."

    Jiang Lianyi stood up, Ji Mianzhu stared at the man who was sitting on the sofa half his body, and suddenly he was half a head taller than himself. The subtle feeling invaded again, making his smiling expression congeal involuntarily.

    Ji Mianzhu hypnotized himself with the little pitiful thoughts in his heart, and led Jiang Lian to the direction of the president's office.

    At the same time, the employees in the President's Office also received a notice from Secretary Song, saying that a new employee would be hired in the President's Office to prepare them.

    This news was shocking, and the president's office burst into flames, and whispers were heard endlessly. No one in the company knew that this morning, President Ji brought a young man who was not an employee of the Ji family into the company for the first time.

    It is said that the young man came out of Mr. Ji's house.

    Therefore, everyone agreed that the young man was President Ji's little lover.

    But now, they are playing with the mood, and they want to put the little lover in the president's office as an assistant, so that he can play with it at any time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 203 24
Author name: Canned Moon/罐装月亮 Type of work: Danmei novel List of chapter: 24 chapter (Finished) Work status: Completed The docile and cowardly Littl...
41K 1.2K 136
Cannon Fodder Little Husband [Quick Wear] 炮灰小夫郎[快穿] Author 张三悟 Status 349 Chapters Description After Wu Bai died, he crossed over and became a littl...
57.1K 1.6K 132
Title: 六零奋斗日常 Author: On Yantai Mountain (砚台山上) Introduction: Cheng Zhou never thought that an accident would bring him to the ancient earth Chinese...
2.4K 163 23
Lu Yanzhou's best friend Xie Chengze's soul was broken into fragments and fell into those small worlds. In order to save Xie Chengze, Lu Yanzhou emba...