BL Short Stories||Oneshots||...

By Brocoli_bl

Hey! This book will have Short oneshot stories on Win and Team. There will be fluff, cuteness, love, some j... More

Who is she and jealousy (Part 1/3)
Who is she and jealousy (Part 2/3)
Who is she and jealousy (Part 3/3)
Vampire's Revenge (part 1/2)
Vampire's revenge (part2/2)
Hickey Prank (WinTeam)
Nightmare and Cuddles
Love you
Bruises (1/2)
Drunk Team
Tattoo
Bruises (2/2)
Sick?
Blackmail
Death of a parent
April fools
Mini ff's
Do you love me?
Requests
Vampire's mate
Omega in heat 🌶( BounPrem smut)
Ghost of you
Presonalities
Let me take care of you 🌶 (Smut)
Orange juice🌶 (WinTeam smut)
Kids
The Cabin...
Oxytocin
Mine!
Hungry
Wan______ (slight smut)
Boss?
Birthday in Quarantine
Attacked (part 1)
Attacked (part 2)
Guilty
Mini ff's ( 2 )
Modern day angels
Failed
My prince ♛ (1/?)
Inked
His personal assistant
Duplexity
From another place (Part1)
From another place (Part 2)
Our secrets
Mine now (1/2)
Mine now (2/2)
Munchkin
Pick up lines
Stutter
Pillow 🌶 (WinTeam smut)
Pick up lines (2)
Pillow (part 2) [WinTeam]
Kitchen 🌶 [WinTeam]
Mini ff's (3)
Mini ff's (4)
Blind Love
Clothes
The Meet
Attention
Prison
Nipple Piercings (1)
Nipple piercings🌶 (2)
Big Wild Cats
Rambles that make me swoon
Tracing
A thousand words never said
Proud Win
First meet
How dare you?
Baby Win
Mini ff's (5)
Baby Win (2)
Total Chaos
Petty Duo
You mess with the meow meow, you get the POW! POW!
Dr. Team and his fussy patients

Best friend to boyfriend

2.6K 59 0
By Brocoli_bl

Win looked at the boy laying next to him on the grass. It was perfect, the orphanage they volunteered at had a large open field in front of it. He and Team would hang out there during their free time. Win glanced back up at the blue. Soft white clouds floated above them.

"What are you thinking about?"

"......"

"Team?"

"The new girl who came here today....her parents died in a car accident."

Win turned to his side and propped himself up on his elbow. Teams eyes followed him.

"Your thinking about it again aren't you?"

Win was refering to the accident that Team had been in years ago, the one that had killed his father, the one that had taken his only parent away from him. It's memories had haunted him even in his sleep, giving him nightmares that's when he had met win. The two boys cuddled up together at night.

Win took away Teams nightmares and on the occasions he had them he would hush and soothe Team back to sleep. While Team made win feel wanted, after his step father had abandoned him in front of the orphanage at the age of 11 years Win had a lot of problem adjusting, initially Team was the only one he would talk to.

"I think it happened for a reason Team. Me being left at the orphanage doorstep and meeting you here all those years ago. If all that hadn't happened then maybe we would have never met."

Team smiled "Ya your right."

Win pulled Team up till they were both sitting cross legged in front of each other "From now on I'll be your dad and your mom. I'll be your....Dom!"

Seeing the smirk spreading of Teams face win retraced his words I'll be your dom'

"WAIT! WAIT NO NO THAT'S NOT WHAT I-"

Team burst out laughing, he toppled over in his back as he laughed, soon his sides hurt from how hard he was laughing. Another fit of laughter started when he remembered Wins face when he realised what he said. He looked like a teenager who had been caught watching r rated videos.

When team finally stopped laughing he looked at Win who was doing something between a smile and a pout. Team leaned towards him "Daddy~" the boy called, trying his best not to burst out laughing again when he saw Win's expression. His sides already hurt from laughing.

"Team!!" Win scolded "It's fine because its only me here but don't you dare go around saying that to other people!"

"Why?" Team raised a brow "are you jealous"

Yes. "NO"

"Really?"

Win turned to avoid Team's gaze "Yes really!"

"Hmmm.... Fine then" Win couldn't see the mischievous smile on Team's face.

****

Later in the afternoon Max, another volunteer at the orphanage was helping clean the kitchen along with Team. Max knew what was happening between Win and Team. Since he had met them 2years ago it was obvious his two idiot friends we're in love, but no matter how much he persued them those two buffonkeys never confessed to each other!!

Earlier that day Max had gone to join them in the field, when he heard Team laughing and evesdropped on the conversation. Win was obviously not fond of the idea of Team calling someone Daddy unless that someone was Win himself.

Max had enough of the sweet talk and flirting around and then saying that they felt nothing for one another. This would end today. Usually Max would have not interfered because every friendship is different and maybe they really were just friends but the only thing was that you don't keep a photo of an only friend in your wallet and then caress it, like win did. And neither did you stare at your friend like they hold your universe like team does.

Max saw Win coming inside from the kitchen window.

"Team can you get me an empty container? It's on the 4th shelf"
Max asked, he had wantedly kept it away from Teams reach so the boy couldn't reach it. He saw Team tip toe and struggle to get it. Max walked over to him and placed a hand on his shoulder as he leaned over Team to reach for the container. His front in contact wIth Teams back.

That's when Win walked in. He saw the position they were in, Win didn't think much about it as Max took the box down. Team turned to look at him "I was getting that!"

Max squinted stuck out his tongue and pulled Teams cheeks "Your too short. Shortie!"

Team groaned, trying to pull Max's hands off "I'm tall!" Max suddenly leaned in close to Team "But your shorter than me"

Win had enough, he rushed in between them. Slipping his closed hands between their chests and pushing them apart "A a a a aa. Distance!"

"Oi Win! What are you doing? You jealous I'm close to your baby?" Max asked slapping wins hand away and pulling Team towards him. Arm around his shoulder.

Win pulled Team to himself "That's my best friend, so yes I'm jealous" Again with this.

"Fine then why don't you help us here?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After he and Sammy put all the kids to sleep Win was going back to his and Team's shared room when he saw Max whispering something to Team in the corner of the hall. Win felt hurt, he knew Max and Team were just friends but he couldn't help but feel insecure after all him and team were still best friends. Win still hadn't been able to gather the guts to confess to Team, he was too afraid that he would loose him as his friend too if he got rejected.

Win went to their room and sat down on the bed, looking at his hands, thinking if maybe he should have told team how he felt long ago. The room door opened and he saw Team's feet enter. Win heard the click of the door lock as the door closed. Confused he looked up.

Before he caught a glimpse of the boy Win felt himself being shoved down in the bed and someone get on top of him. Win stared slightly open mouthed and surprised at Team who was looming over him. His hands were in either side of Win's head.

"T-team?"

"Do you like me Hia?" Win's mouth went dry. WHAT SHOULD I SAY?!!

"H-huh?"

Team leaned in closer, Win was afraid that the boy could hear his heart hammering wildly in his chest.

"I asked, if you like me hia? Do you like Team?" Team had whispered the last question in Win's ear making him gulp. Win could feel tingles move through his entire body.

Finally Win found his voice "I do." Then he found his balls "I like you nong Team"

Team moved back "I'm not talking as friends... I mean...."

Win understood what Team meant, with the new confidence that flowed through him he flipped them over and was now on top "I like you more than a friend Team. More than just my best friend"

Teams eyes widened a little as Win slowly moved towards his neck, giving him time to back out. Team waited, unmoving. Win slowly kissed his neck. Team draped his hands on Win's waist. Team was sure the butterflies would burst out of his chest if Win continued softly kissing and teasing the side of his neck.

Team pushed Win's shoulders up, removing the breath he felt on the crook of his neck "So....will you be my boyfriend?" He asked unsure if Win wanted to start a relationship or just try dating first.

Team was sure his eyes were sparking as win gave him the cutest smile he had ever seen "Yess"

Catching Win off gaurd Team flipped them over again, straddling Win, he didn't waste time, stopping an inch before his lips "Can I kiss you?"

Instead of answering Win stretched his neck a little and gave Team a peck. That was all Team need, he pressed his lips against Win's as the other let out a groan. It almost drove Team mad. He hadn't even done anything and Win was already moaning like that? Their eyes fluttered shut as he began to suck on Win's top lip, leaving it in between to go for the bottom one in the same slow gentle pace. Win responded to him with the same energy.

He wanted to do more but at the same time didn't want to scare Win or make it awkward for them afterwards.

With one last peck Team pulled back, laying beside Win on his side. Their feet were tangled together comfortably as they started to talk. Team then told Win what Max had said to him earlier.

*****

The next day Team and Win had told their friends about their relationship. Max told Sammy that he had been the one to bring them together.

"Really? How did you do that?"

"I told Team something and he confessed to Win"

Sammy's eyes widened as she came closer to hear what enchantment Max had put on Team for this to finally happen "What did you say?! Tell me naa"

"Since me and you are close friends...."

"Hmm?"

"....I told him that you told me you had a crush on Win and since Team and him are just friends you want to make a move on him. I said that if he doesn't claim Win soon you might talk to your dad about it and since Win would never refuse the head master (owner of the orphanage) he would be forced to marry you and Team would loose his chance of ever being with Win"

Sammy stared at him for a few seconds processing what he said before she calmly walked to the flower bed she was attending to a few minutes ago and picked something up.

*****

Team and Win were sitting on the ground playing with the kids when suddenly "HELP!!"

Everyone looked up to see Max running as Sammy chased him with a garden trowel above her head "-ACK HERE! WHAT NONSENSE HAVE YOU TOLD TEAM YOU FOOL! IF HE DOESN'T TALK TO ME AFTER THIS I WILL END Y...." Her voice faded away as they zoomed across the playground and behind the building. Win and Team looked at each other exchanging knowing smiles.

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 5K 36
When 3rd year business student, Win falls for 1st year kid ,Team, things take an unexpected turn as Team's gruesome past keeps coming back to him...
33.6K 1.3K 21
Win doesn't take serious relationship. He was changing partner like he's just changing clothes. What will he do when he realizes that he's falling in...
Revenge By -rae-

Fanfiction

118K 3.4K 38
just an ordinary winteam fanfic ❤
25.7K 812 14
this book contain all one shots stories of Bright Win and other BL characters ✌️