Toby Regbo Character Stories

Tiffany890812

Character X Reader Stories for Characters Toby has played. Еще

Jack
Jack
Jack
Aethelred
Jack
Jack
Jack
Jack
Jack

Aethelred

82 0 0
Tiffany890812

Imagine Aethelred scared to admit he's in love with you.

Setting: Aethelred and Aldelm are working on something important in Aethelred's office.

Aldelm: Lord?.....Lord?

Aethelred snaps back from his thought.

Aethelred: Yes Aldelm?

Aldelm: You seem a little distracted. Are you alright?

Aethelred: I'm fine Aldelm. Where were we?

Aldelm: The arguments for tomorrow's witan.

Aethelred: About Blackpool.

Aldelm: Liverpool, Lord.

Aethelred: Liverpool.

The conversation continues for a good ten minutes, but Aldelm is starting to notice a slight change in Aethelred's tone and demeanor. He inquires once more if Aethelred is alright. Aethelred reluctantly gives up and starts talking.

Aethelred: I can't stop thinking about her.

Aldelm: Who Lord?

Aethelred: My wife.

He continues

Aethelred: Every morning I wake up before her. I find myself staring at her, going over every detail of her face I....I feel protective of her.

Aldelm: Do you love her Lord?

Pushing back his feelings

Aethelred: Kings bed their wives, they don't love them.

Aldelm: With all do respect Lord. Feelings can change. Even for Kings.

Aethelred: Not this King

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

368K 22.1K 79
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
331K 11.6K 52
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
Doors open. ash

Фанфик

399K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
155K 4.1K 79
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...