Lovers Through Life

Por lilbitchygirly

This is a sequel to 'Friends Through Fame' SMUT WARNING!!! READ FTF FIRST OR THIS WONT MAKE SENSE!!! Mais

Background
Honeymoon pt 1
Honeymoon pt 2 (smut)
Home pt 3 (smut)
Big day pt 4
Filming pt 5 (smut)
Filming pt 6
Filming pt 7
Filming pt 8 (smut)
Filming pt 9
Home pt 10
Home pt 11 (smut)
Atlanta pt 12 (smut)
New York pt 13
New york pt 14 (smut)
Home pt 15 (smut)
World tour pt 16
World tour pt 17
World tour pt 18 (smut)
World tour pt 20 (smut)
Boston pt 21
Boston pt 22
Boston pt 23 (smut)
Boston pt 24
Tour pt 25 (smut)
Home pt 26 (smut)
Trip pt 27
Filming pt 28
Boston pt 29 (smut)
Boston pt 30
Home pt 31 (smut)
Home pt 32 (smut)
Home pt 33
Gala pt 34
Home pt 35
Home pt 36 (smut)
Florida pt 37
Boston pt 38
Thank you

World tour pt 19

1.5K 44 10
Por lilbitchygirly

{two days later, LA}

"Go see mama." Chris whispered. Mar army crawled her way over to me and I clapped my hands.

"Yayyy." I said and picked her up. She giggled as I set her in my lap.

Lisa had surprised us by bringing Mariana to LA when she came over. The second that Scott and Seb told her she had to see them.

We knew that the condo wouldn't be big enough so we rented a mansion. We tagged Scarlett and Colin, Lizzie, Tom, and Anthony along with our family.

And god we were having a blast.

Everyone had their own room, including the baby. And if you're staying in LA for a week you need a good place to sleep.

I picked Mar up and set her in her play pen while I got up. Chris got up and raced to me, picking me up in his arms.

I squealed as he whipped me around bridal style.

"Christopher," I hissed and laughed.

He kissed my cheek and set me down.

"I love you beautiful." He said. Mar squealed lightly and I laughed at her.

"Mariana joy Evans you always love to talk." I said.

Chris wrapped his arms around my waist and
set his head on my shoulder from behind.

"God I love her." He said.

"Where's my god daughter I have to see her." Tom said.

That was it. I had decided to make tom her god father. He was so good with her and Scott and Seb both agreed since they were her uncles.

"She's in her play pen," I said and Chris let go of me.

I sat on the couch with Chris and we watched as tom played with the baby.

"Can I spoil her? I wanna spoil her." Tom said as he rubbed his nose with hers.

"She's six months old." I said and laughed.

"Oh come on. I just wanna kiss her to death." He said and kissed her cheek. I laughed at him and yawned.

"Long night?" Scarlett asked as she came in.

I chuckled.

"No. I'm just tired and all crampy." I said. "Happy early menopause type thing."

She nodded and kissed my cheek.

"Get some sleep. We don't have to leave until six tonight." She said.

"Yeah but I'm gonna need to get all glammed and everything. And I finally get to see the baby for the first time in over a week." I said.

"Just be good to your body." She whispered.

I nodded and rested my head on Chris's shoulder. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed my head as we watched tom with our baby.

Scott and Seb came in and they both crashed on top of chris and I.

I grunted as Sebastian came and laid his head on my lap, Scott's feet in his face.

"Put the dogs away Scott." Sebastian said and laid his head on his ankles.

"Scott if you kick me with your feet one more time." I said, wincing from the pain already in my abdomen.

"Jesus Christ everyone has a stick up their ass." Scott said and rested his head on a pillow.

Chris moved his head to whisper in my ear.

"Are you sure it's just cramps? You usually don't feel this much pain," Chris whispered.

"I'm sure it's stress involved too," I said. He gave me a worried look but I shooed it off.

"I'm fine babe." I said. He kissed my temple, staying there for a while before going back to Sebastian and Scott.

Sebastian gave me an eyebrow and I rolled my eyes.

"Stop." I said.

"You know what helps cramps?" Sebastian asked. Chris moved his hand over and covered Sebastians mouth.

"She won't wanna hear that." Chris said. Scott burst out laughing, kicking me again.

I held my breath and shook it off.

"Okay I'm getting y/n a bath or she will not survive this press tour. I'll be back." Chris said and pushed the boys off. He picked me up and we walked off.

"Don't be too loud." Anthony said.

"Fuck off mackie!" Chris replied as he took us upstairs.

"Chris I'm fine." I said softly.

"Okay." He said as he brought us into the room.

He shut the door and sighed.

"Sorry I was getting a boner and I couldn't have Scott and Sebastian feel that." Chris said. I burst out laughing and laid on the bed.

"You are something." I said.

He came over and laid beside me.

I turned and pulled his head into my chest. His hands slid around my waist.

I kissed his forehead and laid with him.

"I am still worried about you." Chris said.

"I'm okay." I said.

"Mhm." He said.

"Just being right here helps." I whispered.

"I love you." He said.

"Love you too." I whispered.

"Y/n!" Scott screamed. Chris jumped, sending his knee into my already sore abdomen and I groaned and rolled.

"Fuck I'm sorry I'm so sorry," Chris pleaded.

"I'm fine, what." I said.

"Allen's here," Scott said as he bursted in the room with Allen. Chris was still making sure I was okay.

"What the fuck is wrong with her?" Allen asked as he came in with a makeup bag and dress. Scott sat on the couch in our room.

"I'm fine." I said as I got up and sat at my chair.

"She's being weird." Chris said.

"Can you go to the premiere?" He asked.

"Yeah I just need some advil." I said. Chris hopped up and grabbed the advil from my suitcase, along with my water.

"Thanks babe." I said and opened the bottle to take two.

I took them and sat back.

"Let's get this show on the road." I said.

.................................................

(Fit)

"Chris enough I am fine."

"Are you pregnant?" He asked.

I looked up at him and rolled my eyes. God he looked good though.

"You and I both know I'm very much infertile. If I could get pregnant it would've been a long time ago." I whispered as he walked me down the stairs.

Lisa cheered at us. I smiled as she held Mariana with a bottle.

"Thank you again for watching her tonight." I said.

"My pleasure. I love spending time with my granddaughter." She said. I smiled and kissed Mars head before grabbing my purse as everyone came down.

We got a limo.

Chris kissed my temple softly, making sure to grab my hand as he did.

"I love you," he whispered softly.

"I love you too."

................................................

Premiere night. Finally.

I stepped out onto the red carpet with Chris holding out his arm for me. The lights blinded my eyes and I felt a little dizzy but shook it off.

I walked down with Chris and put a fake smile on. We walked to a ton of paparazzi.

Chris held my waist and I wrapped my arm over his shoulder and we took a bunch of pictures together.

We broke off to take separate pictures. I fixed my dress strap a bit and Chris covered me.

"You good?" He asked. I nodded and smiled at him.

He turned back to his spot.

"Y/n look over here."

"Y/n turn."

"Ms l/n turn for the camera."

"Y/n move for a better angle."

I felt myself getting super dizzy.

Why did everything look like it had stars?

I felt dizzier.

"Chris-"

Black.

..............................................

"Yes she's fine now. Her body just told her when she's had enough. Mr Evans I can promise you your wife will wake soon."

"Okay. Okay I'm just- sorry," he said.

I opened my eyes and felt the soreness in my abdomen still.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Mrs Evans. I hope you're feeling okay, I would like to inform you that your appendix almost burst. Your body passing out was telling you that it had enough. Now your husband is a little worked up so I'll leave you two." The doctor said. I thanked her and she left.

"Honey." I said and turned to him. He was tear stained.

I motioned for him to come over from his chair in the corner.

He did as he was told and I moved over in the hospital bed and laughed at his pouty little sad face.

I grabbed his face and wiped off his tears and laughed at him.

"Stop laughing I was worried." He whined and laid his head on my chest.

"I'm fine." I said.

"Yeah you say that and your appendix almost burst." He whined. I kissed his head softly.

"So paparazzi got everything." I said.

"Well I rushed over and they were kind enough to stop." He said. I curled his finger in my hair and lifted his chin up with my other hand.

"Thank you." I said.

"Yeah but anytime you don't feel right, please don't say you're fine. This could've been really bad." He said.

"Okay." I said.

I kissed his lips softly and pulled away.

I saw that he was in sweats and a patriots shirt.

"How did you change the mansion is like thirty minutes out."

"The condo is ten minutes out. I grabbed you a blanket too I know you hate these blankets." Chris said.

"Ooooh can you grab it for me?" I asked. He nodded and got up.

He grabbed me a fluffy blanket and laid it on me. I snuggled in it and pulled him in.

"Thank you baby." I said. He laid back down with me but this time made sure my head was laying on his chest.

I nuzzled into the crook of his neck.

"I didn't get to watch the movie or see Seb and Scott on their debut." I whispered.

"Well it's a good thing I have a copy from the Russos, and your brother in laws." Scott said as he came in with a disc in hand.

I smiled and sat up a bit.

"Aweee hi." I said. Scott came in with seb in hand and raced over to hug me.

"Hi." Scott said as he hugged me tight. Seb was next. He pulled me in and held me tight.

"Let's not do that again." Seb said.

"Mhm." I said. "Guys can we watch the movie at home? I miss Mariana and our little gang."

"No you have to stay overnight." Chris whispered.

I rolled my eyes lightly and huffed.

"I'm fine why doesn't anyone believe that." I said.

"Y/n Evans you almost burst your appendix get a grip." Scott said as he picked up the hospital phone to order food or something.

"Can you get me fries?" I asked.

"Try some ice cream or something easy first." Chris said.

I rolled my eyes again and Sebastian and Scott fit into my tiny hospital bed. I was basically laying on Chris at this point.

I was on way too many painkillers to feel anything.

Scott was on my other side. He was playing with my hair. I rested my head on his shoulder as Chris rubbed my shoulder lightly.

Sebastian laid his hand over Scott's body and I closed my eyes. I felt safe around my family.

The pain meds had already taken over. I was so tired and everyone's body heat made me feel warm and comfortable.

............................................

"She's literally sleeping on you."

"Yeah I don't wanna wake her but I'm so tired."

"And the baby Chris I feel bad for your mom."

"Okay wait let me hold her head. Seb you grab a pillow."

I opened my eyes and turned over a bit. I was still in the same position it was just that Seb and Chris were out of bed.

I sat up.

"Scott you can go" I said quietly.

"Bye honey. I love you." Scott said and kissed my head. Sebastian pecked my temple and they grabbed her stuff.

"Hey if Mariana is worked up I have those teething gummy toys in the drawer. She's teething bad right now." I said.

"Sweetie don't even worry." Scott said. "I love you both."

"Love you. Hey thanks again." Chris said to them.

I laid my head back on the pillow and rested my back down, feeling the drugs ware off and the bit of pain come back.

"Hey baby. You want some water or anything?" Chris asked.

"Waters okay yeah." I said.

"Okay." He said and kissed my head.

He brought some water over and took a sip from the straw.

"Hey by the way, thank you for everything." I whispered.

"Only for you wife." He said. I smiled at him.

I was so in love.

I literally hate this chapter it was so sloppy but I can't think at all but hi I'm back and it will get better I'm sorry I promise :)

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

55.9K 2.8K 73
We all make mistakes... But this mistake has Chris going into a spiral... Or is it not a mistake at all... What will he do... Will he choose his marr...
163K 3.7K 22
Chris and Y/n Evans have been married for some time, they have four kids. Between Chris's acting career and Y/n being a stay at home mom, for the me...
71.2K 3.6K 36
"I can see the end as it begins..." Fleur Irving works at one of the most successful real estate agents in Hollywood, brushing shoulders with the ri...
44.5K 1K 47
Phoenix Johansson, Scarlett Johansson's litter sister, has been in the spotlight almost all her life. From touring at a young age, she begins to stru...