Kat's Books and Ideas

By KatFrederick

So here you go my sex addicts and romance lovers. Here is a book that will tell you of books I've published a... More

Well Fuck Me
Well Fuck You
Well Fuck It
Protect Me
Rock Me
Help Me
Want Me
Save Me
Love Me
Demonic Temptation
Demonic Love
Attraction of the Opposite
Love Us Daddies
Announcement!!!
Curse Breaker
Sci-fi Idea
The Destruction
Announcement
Cursed Eyes
His
A Gift
New Year!!!!
Crappy Offer
Bound
I Miss the Bishops
Sanctuary
Acceptance
Changes
April Q&A
Ride With Me
Stay With Me
His Good Girl
Pure Evil
May Q&A
Sparks Fly
Eternal Fire
Heels and Wheels
Q&A Announcement
Destined
More Than A Game
Enslaved
Mist Born
The Unknown
Hope
Covid Lock Down Scenarios
The Voyage
Follow the Current
A Whisper of Love
Memories
The Seamstress
Enjoy the Ride
Ignite
The Savior
Surprise
The Kings
5k Milestone!
Try Me
Announcement
Summoner
Reconnecting
Eternal Spirit
Update...
Bring It On
Satin
Update
Update

PSA

235 20 15
By KatFrederick

Hey guys I know it's been a long time since I've posted anything. My soon to be ex is being incredibly toxic and I'm just trying to hold out till the end of the lease. He plans on making this divorce as hard on me as possible and as expensive as possible for me. So please be patient with me. I just am stuck in a deep depression that's keeping me from wanting to do a lot of things, especially writing.

The second part of my announcement is in regards to the message I put I received last night, that's been added to this PSA. For the followers who know me, I'm not racist, nor do I want to do as this person claimed "give white people a pity party". I love people of all cultures, colors, pronouns etc. I try to show that in my writing. Do I have a lot of people of color in my stories? No, but that is because I am white and I know nothing about people of color when it comes to how they care for themselves.

I'm not out to put minorities in danger or offend anyone. If it's such a big deal to everyone then I'll change it. But if that is what's wanted, then I'm just gonna take the story down till I can get to it.

Let me know your honest opinions, please and thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3.8K 40
" ๐–ฌ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐—‹๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ? ๐–ฎ๐—๐— ๐—Ž ๐—๐–บ๐—…๐—„๐—‚๐—‡ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—๐–บ ๐—…๐—‚๐— ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—Œ ๐—†๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐—…๐–พ ๐—Œ๐–ผ๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—… " . ๐–ฌ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐—‹๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—‹๐–พ๐—๐—ˆ๐—…๐—๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ฝ...
259K 7.4K 131
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
32.7K 741 13
Get ready for one HELL of a time!.
180K 9.3K 87
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...