Friends Triangle

By LLBK731

Denki Kaminari is dating Kyoka Jiro, Katsuki Bakugo loves Kyoka Jiro, Kyoka Jiro loves Denki Kaminari. But w... More

Chapter 1 -
Chapter 3 -
Chapter 4 -
Chapter 5 -
Chapter 6 -
Chapter 7 -
Chapter 8 -
Chapter 9
Authors note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 -
Chapter 14 -
Chapter 15 -

Chapter 2 -

197 7 6
By LLBK731

Chapter 2 –

The morning was early, Katsuki decided to start training before Aizawas's lesson so that their bodies were already lost and ready to work. He wore some black joggers and an orange jumper. All the exercise equipment he hired was in the privet training room he requested for he and Kyoka so that they wouldn't have any distractions. As he prepares the equipment, he quickly gazes up at the mirror to see his crush rushing into the room. He thought she looked so sexy for what she was wearing, and it wasn't even revealing. All she wore was grey joggers with a purple loose off-the-shoulder shirt with a black vest top underneath the loose top. She also wore black and purple high tops so that her feet would be protected from the hard work training that was about to happen.

"Sorry I'm late" the teen yawned but Katsuki was frozen staring at her. Why did she do this to him? "Bakugo?"

"err, yeah sure, try and not be late next time round!" he snapped which made Jiro roll her eyes.

The two started to stretch first and warm up their limbs and muscles before they started their training. They spoke about what is expected for Aizawa's lesson in the next two hours and they both agreed it would be torture.

"so, here are some workouts I sketched for us to train to, if it looks too hard I'll cut them down," he said as Kyoka studied the sheets of workouts. He could tell she was a bit taken back but the purple-haired student just chuckled and nodded along.

"okay cool" was all she said. Katsuki was shocked thinking that her physic wouldn't survive this although it excited him since Kyoka was up for a challenge. "I'll just do five extra stretches and we'll get straight down to it" the moment she said that sentence she bent forward so her hands could touch the floor.

Since it happened so quickly Katsuki didn't realize he was checking out the lower curves on her body. A quiet, shaky sigh escaped the angry blonde as all types of feelings were gushing around his body. She was driving him crazy. He didn't want to feel this way, he wasn't interested in relationships two years ago until the last day of the second year of school. What was it that she said again? 'you don't have to rage to achieve what you want, believe in yourself and you'll succeed for what you desire' yeah it was corny for Katsuki to hear but it let him think and believe she has hope in him. Someone has faith in him and he thanked god it was her. He quickly walked off to prepare the workouts, first, he wanted to work on arm strength so he lined up weights since he didn't know how heavy Kyoka uses.

The third heaviest for an average girl to use was the one that Kyoka used which shocked the angry blonde. "ambitious" he chuckled which made Kyoka chuckle.

"I always use these, surprised?" she asked but Katsuki just shook his head.

He and Kyoka used their arm workouts as he taught her to balance with heavyweights. He taught her to strengthen her arms when it comes to punches and dodging. It was then time for her to learn to do leg movements whilst holding the weights to practice her balance.

"Okay so your arms need to be tensed in a way, your upper body needs to be strong and unbreakable, imagine having a villain coming right to you, and you get toppled over...DEAD! You need to be able to kick the villain away and or push the villain away so you have time to use your quirk" Katsuki explained making Kyoka nod along. "alright copy my sequence" the blonde said. He did a series of kicks and punches whilst holding the weights a lot heavier than Jiro's.

Kyoka studied the sequence but began to lose her train of thought as she noticed how buff Katsuki's arms were. His arms glistened in the sweat he produced as he smelt like nitroglycerin. His body was big and toned which made her heart beat fast until she could tell his breathing was getting heavier. "hey Bakugo maybe you should take a drink since your body gets dehydrated quickly" Jiro said once he finished the sequence he wanted her to copy.

Katsuki turned around to see Jiro looking worried. He gave her a small smile since he appreciated her concern for him. "copy it" he said walking over to his large bottled water. He tensed and then untensed his hands as he felt them warm up slightly but he would never release his quirk unless he was outside and needed to. He would never put Kyoka in harm's way.

His deep red eyes watched Kyoka copy the sequence which was exact until he could tell her legs were getting tired. Losing balance Kyoka kicked her leg up but ended up falling as it made the angry blonde laugh out loud. He quickly rushed over to the purple-haired musician as she lay on her back with a sour face with the feeling that he would shout and call her either 'pathetic', 'weak' or 'useless' her embarrassment calmed down when she felt his hands upon hers to help Kyoka stand up.

"are you okay?" Katsuki laughed which shocked Kyoka to hear. She was embarrassed but she was happy that he didn't lash out. She found it odd that he didn't lash out.

"you should laugh more" was all she said which caused a slight silence. Katsuki could feel his cheeks heat up slightly as the sentence was so unexpected to say or hear.

"you want me to laugh more?" Katsuki asked tilting his head wondering if he heard the right words.

Kyouka started to giggle and playfully punch his shoulder weakly by jumping lightly so her arm could reach him. "I just think you more attractive when you laugh"

...

What did she say? Did she say those words!? Now it's silent, it's awkward because not either of them was expecting that sentence. Oh no! he's going to lash out, did he think it was a flirt? It was just a joke, will he understand that was just a joke? All those thoughts travelled through her head.

"oh, I'm more attractive when I laugh am I?" Katsuki chuckled which got Kyoka even more embarrassed. He laughed at how bright her face was. It was almost the colour of his eyes. "don't be embarrassed I know your only kidding" he said ruffling Kyokas's short purple hair which shocked her. Why was he in such a good mood? He's been weird this first month of the year, she loved it but it was just weird because she is too used to hearing him laugh.

"thank you," she said with a bashful smile.

"you have to answer this question before we spar quickly before the lesson," he said which scared her slightly. "am I attractive?" he asked with a toothy grin trying to embrasse her again.

"you're not ugly" was all she said making Katsuki laugh and nod along accepting that as an answer. "canwejustparnow!" She panicked.

The two started to spar, Katsuki could tell that Kyouka was stronger this year than how he saw her train the previous two years. Katsuki didn't use his full power fighting ability because Kyoka was only a small young woman, he didn't want to hurt her seriously but he didn't give in it was all going well for the musician until she moved too quickly at some point and then all of a sudden she does a quick turn which twists her ankle. A small yelp escaped Kyoka's voice box. Katsuki could tell something was wrong and the moment he stopped he got toppled over by Kyoka falling on top of him.

They were both just frozen, not knowing what to do. their eyes locked onto each other. Their breaths were heavy, their faces from working out were all sweaty their hearts were crashing against their chests as Kyoka was laying on top of Katsuki.

"I swear to god ears you are just as clumsy as Deku" Katsuki chuckled looking at her tomato-shaded face. "did you hurt yourself?" he asked with a concerned tone pushing the hair out of Kyoka's face.

"I err, think so," she said which made Katsuki chuckle.

They both just stayed there, not a single muscle was moved. Their eyes went serious as they deepened their gazes into each other's souls. Katsuki moved his head closer but Kyoka didn't stop him. She wanted him to but then she didn't at the same time. They were inches away from each other until her left leg was vibrating. Both instantly stopped their movements so Kyoka could get her phone out of her pocket to find out that her boyfriend, Denki was calling her.

"Hello?" she answered the phone which bummed Katsuki out because he wanted to taste what her lips tasted like. "yeah, tell him we are just leaving the gym now, okay thank you, love you, bye," she said over the phone. The romance stung Katsuki's soul. "Aizawa is wondering where we are" she giggled. Pushing herself up from Katsuki.

The musician went to stand up alongside Katsuki who was finally able to stand up beside her. The two were about to walk but with one step, Kyoka ends up falling but Katsuki was able to catch her just in time unless her body would crash onto the floor.

"whoa...you okay?" he asked but Kyoka just shook her head in response. "right, I'm gonna message DunceFace, let him know your hurt okay... ill call him"

...

[hello, where the hell is you two, we are all getting grief from Aizawa] Denki complained but Katsuki just rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, whatever! Look your girlfriend is hurt so I need to like carry her to recovery girl"

[shit what happened?]

"I dunno, she twisted her ankle I think. I wanted to let you know, just tell Aizawa that I'll deal with the consequences"

[alright sure, is she okay?]

"Yeah she's fine, it's just her ankle" Katsuki reassured. He heard Denki sigh with relief. At least he cares about her.

[okay, just make sure she goes to her room safe and everything after...please]

"sure"

[thank you Kacchan] he said hanging up the phone.

Katsuki sighed sadly because he didn't want to have feelings for his best friend's girlfriend. He didn't want to hurt his friend like that. He knew this would be difficult because he too cared about Kyoka. He didn't just care, he loved her. He decide to walk back to the musician sitting down.

"I told Kaminari that I'm taking you to recovery girl and then your dorm, he'll check up on you after class," Katsuki said as Kyoka nodded along.

The ash-blonde picked Kyouka up as if he were carrying her through a threshold but didn't care. As long as she was safe, that's all that bothered him, he couldn't accept the fact she was hurt, he was like a werewolf who wouldn't let their mate be in danger. He wouldn't forgive himself.

***

Kyoka was finally in her dorm now that she was all healed up. Katsuki didn't want to leave her but then he didn't want to creep her out. Instead, he wandered around her dorm room looking at albums of different types of rock, punk, or metal bands hanging on her walls. Letting out a chuckle he knew that they had the same taste in music. Why did they have to have the same taste in music?

"you don't have to stay you know, Denki will be here soon," Kyouka said taking a sip of water Katsuki got her from the kitchen area of the student's dorm house.

"it's alright, I'll leave when he gets here," Katsuki said studying more of the albums hanging on the walls which made Kyoka giggle almost into a whisper.

"I feel like I'm a burden wasting your time"

"you're not wasting my time at all, because when I leave, I'm going through punishment and you know, the longer I am, the better" he joked Kyoka shook her head in disbelief and snuggled into her bed since she was told to be on bed rest for the entire day.

***

Kaminari finally made it to the dorm and laughed at his girlfriend kissing her gently which aggravated the angry blonde but he put all his anger into his tightened clenched fist so that he wouldn't lash out.

"thank you Kacchan for saving my clumsy girlfriend" he joked making Kyoka laugh.

"it's fine, anyway, I'll head off to detention now. Make sure you rest up because we are training tomorrow!" Katsuki ordered. Playfully Kyoka rolled her eyes and remained in the room with Denki.

They both watched movies together which made Kyoka happy because her boyfriend truly cared for her. She never had to worry about him. He always made her feel like she was better than she thinks she is and always encourages her music. He was one in a million. As the couple watched a film Kaminari's phone started buzzing uncontrollably which annoyed Kyoka because it was ruining the film.

"babe who keeps messaging you?" she asked allowing Denki to reach out to his phone resting on the musician's bedside table.

He quickly checked his messages rolling his eyes and then made sure his phone was on silent and hidden in his pocket. "sorry, it was just my mom" he said which got Kyoka a bit skeptical as he would always read his mother's messages out loud if she did message him but the purple-haired student could tell it was stressing him out so she didn't inflict anything more of it and they carried on watching the movie.

***

Katsuki lugged his tired body through the dark halls of the dorm house collapsing onto the couch from taking both his and Kyoka's punishment for not attending class. Aizawa made him run 100 laps around the whole training grounds and the poor angry blonde felt almost like death was arising. He chugged down the last drops of his water since he was severely dehydrated and just laid there, sprawled on the couch not knowing what to do with his life.

"how was a punishment" a sudden shudder went through Katsuki's body when he heard Kirishimas's voice so randomly sitting on the armchair beside the couch as if he were a worried mother wondering where his kid went after hours. He let out a small chuckle and got up to sit beside Katsuki's head.

"don't wanna talk about it" Katsuki mumbled through the cushion.

"How did training go at least, Kaminari said Kyoka got hurt is she okay?" the redhead asked.

Katsuki lifted his head pulling a face of annoyance before taking a deep sigh. "shitty hair, it's torture! I can't be dealing with this pain and ache in my body! WHY IS SHE MAKING ME LIKE THIS!" he yelled completely avoiding the other question Eijiro asked.

"damn you have it hard huh," he said until a thought clicked into his head pulling a smirk as he creepily looked at his best friend freaked out from the look. "why don't you ease the tensions?" he asked which made Katsuki very confused.

"huh?"

"you know...ease...the tensions" Eirijiro repeated looking at Katsuki's blank face. "MASTURBATE DAMMIT!" he finally shouted which shocked the ash-blonde.

"oh...eww I don't do that. I'm not into the whole masturbating, jacking it kind of thing"

"you're telling me you don't masturbate"

"no"

"you're such a liar" Eiiro laughed which got Katsuki annoyed.

"I'M NOT A LIAR! I BARELY DO IT! THROUGHOUT THIS MONTH I SAY I DID IT ONCE AND TWICE OVER THE SUMMER!" the blonde yelled.

Eijiro couldn't help but laugh. he knew that Katsuki wasn't into relationships and that he was pretty much asexual but he thought he at least did that. Not that he's judging or anything.

"Okay but maybe that's why your feelings are surpassing you, just try it, if you don't like it then you know don't do it again. It's only once, maybe your body is just craving a small touch...I am dunno. Just imagine her and if you don't feel anything after then it's just a fantasy but if you do keep thinking about her then... you're in shit" Eijiro said heading off to his dorm room by tapping Katsuki on the shoulder.

The angry blonde thought his advice was stupid and decided to head off to his dorm room. He changed into his pajamas and snuggled into his bed. Small sounds were irritating him just by the ticking of the clock or the slight dripping from the tap in the bathroom.

It was like he couldn't think straight, he couldn't sleep, he couldn't understand why he was such a mess. Maybe he should do what Eijiro suggested but it was so gross to him, he only did it those times because they just wouldn't go away, he never had thoughts of anyone, it was just doing it and being on with it kind of thing.

That's when Kyoka suddenly entered his mind, the way she looked today, her hair slightly longer than the second and first year of school ending up just above her shoulders, her dark onyx iris' that would stare into his soul as if she was secretly begging for him. Her gym wear was tight yet loose at the same time where her curves were accented perfectly.

The more he thought about her, the different he felt. His heart raced fast, his breathing went heavy, his body went hot. That's when his little friend decided to pop up out of nowhere. Great, she's even making him hard.

Katsuki was hesitant to do it, he didn't want to disrespect the trust he had with Kyoka but he couldn't stop thinking about how beautiful and sexy she was. It's not like she'll know, she's not in the room with him. She won't even know, she will never have to know because she will never share a room with him at all. So what bad could it be?

"okay...just this once," he said closing his eyes trying to imagine his so-called crush. He took a deep breath and...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.2K 2.5K 23
Denki Kaminari has been forgetting things lately. Forgetting things such as where he left his phone or maybe the math test Aizawa had been prepping t...
43.7K 1.2K 29
๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ the two of you hated each other, simple as that. but the line between hate and love easily blurs. "๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž๏ฟฝ...
81.1K 3.2K 75
It's Denki Kaminari's third year at UA, with graduation coming up real soon he finds out that his time to confess to Kyoka is running out. Every time...
8.4K 215 16
Denki Kaminari has been known to fancy purple heads. But when a date with one goes completely wrong, who will be the one to save him? Will they get t...