Mr. Boss

By Candy_sharma

The first time I, Kim Taehyung met Jeon Jungkook, I didn't exactly make a good impression. I was hiding in th... More

Chapter - 1šŸ˜‰
Chapter-2šŸ˜
Chapter- 3 šŸ˜™
Chapter- 4..šŸ’­
Chapter-5 šŸ™‚
Chapter-6 šŸ‘€
Chapter-7šŸ„°
Chapter-8 šŸ˜Œ
Chapter-10šŸ’­
Chapter-11šŸ˜€
Chapter-12šŸ’ž
Chapter-13 šŸ˜Œ
Chapter-14šŸ˜›
Chapter-15 šŸ˜‡
Chapter-16šŸ˜‰
Chapter-17 šŸ˜Œ
Chapter-18šŸ˜
Chapter-19šŸ˜§
Chapter-20šŸ’•
Chapter-21šŸ’—
Chapter-22šŸ’ž
Chapter-23šŸ˜“
Chapter-24 šŸ˜
Chapter-25šŸ„µ
Chapter-26šŸ„°
Chapter-27šŸ˜Š
Chapter-28..šŸ˜”
Chapter-29..šŸ™‚
Chapter-30.šŸ’œ
Chapter-31.šŸ„ŗ
Chapter-32.šŸ˜¢
Chapter-33.šŸ˜–
Chapter-34šŸ˜ž
Chapter-35šŸ˜­
Chapter-36šŸ˜¢
Chapter-37šŸ˜¦
Chapter-38šŸ¤Æ
Chapter-39šŸ˜
Chapter-40šŸ˜
Chapter- 41šŸ’
Cover page

Chapter-9 šŸŒš

4.7K 307 47
By Candy_sharma

Taehyung's pov

I had sex on the brain.

It just wasn't Baek-hyun I wanted to have it with.

We'd had two drinks. I told him all about my new job, and he actually listened. Now we were sitting at the bar, and he put his hand on my knee.

"I was thinking...how about we go down to the Hamdeok Shore this weekend? A weekend on the beach, dinner at a shack that sells cold soju and clams by the bucket? My friend has a place down in Long Beach Island, and he isn't using it this weekend."

I loved the beach, and a clam bar and soju was totally my thing. Yet...I was hesitant to commit on the spot for some reason.

"Can I get back to you in a day or two? We just started this big project I'm working on, and they may expect me to come in over the weekend. I'm not really sure yet."

As usual, Baek was a good sport. "Sure. Of course."

We called it an early night after that since both of us were early risers.

After a fourteen-hour day at a new job, followed by two martinis, I should have been tired. But I wasn't. I was...horny. My problem could have been easily remedied. I was certain all I had to do was invite Baek-hyun back to my place, and he would have gladly taken care of my needs. Yet I chose to be alone.

Tallulah purred next to me, then hit me in the face with her paw. When I ignored her, she did it again. Giving in, I reached over and scratched her fleshy pink belly again. She rolled on her back to give me full access.

I grabbed my phone and snapped a couple of pictures I intended to email to my friend in the morning, but then I remembered the message Jungkook had sent me the other night about Tallulah.

I typed out a text, attaching the photo of Tallulah on her back.

Taehyung: Pretty sure her twin is a Butterball in a grocery freezer somewhere.

It had been less than a minute when my phone buzzed with an incoming text.

Jungkook: I flipped my phone around a few times before I realized what I was looking at. That is seriously one ugly pussy.

Taehyung: LOL. Who has taken over half my bed. She's also very demanding and keeps pawing me in the face if I stop scratching her.

Jungkook: Just you two sharing that big bed tonight?

He knew I'd been meeting Baek-hyun after I left the office.

Taehyung: Yup. Just me and my ugly kitty.

Jungkook: Good to know.

Taehyung: Well, sweet dreams.

Jungkook: You can count on it now. Night, Bear.

-

-

My best friend Jimin and I met for coffee the next morning before work. It had been the longest I'd gone without seeing him since we both started at
Fresh Blow on the same day five years ago.

"The place sucks without you," he pouted as we sat near the window with our coffees.

"Of course it does. You have no one to gossip with."

"I had lunch with Eunwoo from media relations the other day and told him about a new vibrator I bought. I'm pretty sure I scared him away for life."

"Some people are uptight about sharing that type of information." He shrugged.

Jimin was the most open and non-uptight person I'd ever met.

"Well...not that you need it since you have Baek-hyun now, but Lovehoney just came out with a new one. and it's seriously better than my last two partners."

"I'll have to check it out."

"Don't tell me Baek's a dud?"

I sipped my coffee. "Wouldn't know. Haven't slept with him yet. But he's pretty attentive in general. So that's a good sign, I suppose."

"Just not feeling it with him, or is something else going on?"

The fact that my mind immediately went to Jungkook made it clear it was more about something else than it was about Baek-hyn. Someone else, actually.

"He's great. He really is."

"But..."

"I don't know. Something has been holding me back from taking our relationship to the next level."

"Something or someone?"

Jimin knew me too well.

"Remember that guy I told you about who I met at the restaurant on my date with Minjun?"

"The hot one who made up all the stories?"

"That's the one."

"I sort of ran into him again."

"Sort of?"

"Well...I've run into him a few times."

"Where?"

I hesitated and then responded with a question, as if I were trying out the response. "In the office?"

Jimin put his coffee down on the table between us. "He works at the new office? You've got to be kidding me. You know what happened last time you makeout with a co-worker."

"Jungkook isn't exactly a co-worker." Just as I said the words, my boss walked into the coffee shop. Well, technically he wasn't my boss. He was my boss's boss. I wasn't sure if that made it better or worse. Worse, I'm sure.

Jimin and I were in the corner, so I hoped maybe Jungkook wouldn't see us.

He walked in, stood in line, and within seconds turned and scanned the room. I briefly wondered if he was looking for me, although I didn't have time to deliberate long because
suddenly he was heading right toward us.

While I was discreet in checking him out as he walked over, Jimin' eyes lit up, and he openly ogled.

"Morning." He smiled at me and nodded to Jimin. "How'd you and Ugly Kitty make out last night? She let you get some sleep?"

"She did. Might have to keep her as a bedmate."

"Shame."

Jimin quirked an eyebrow. "Ugly Kitty? And who is this handsome man speaking to us?"

Jungkook blessed us with his full, mega-watt bunny dimpled smile and extended his hand down to Jimin. "Jeon Jungkook. Taehyung and I work together."

Jimin turned to me, bug-eyed. "Jungkook as in Jungkook, who we were just talking about?"

Jungkook raised an eyebrow. "All good, I hope?"

"Look at you! What could possibly be bad?" he said.

Jungkook chuckled and shook his head. "You guys want a refill? I have an early meeting I need to run to after I get my caffeine fix."

"I think we're good. But thanks."

"See you in the office later, then."

"Highlight of my day," I teased.

Jungkook was barely out of earshot when Jimin started in. He held up his hand, showing me his palm. "No need to explain why you've lost interest in Baek-hyun. That man is delicious.One look at that man and I can tell you, he's the sex god."

"You know he's good in bed just by looking at him and that short conversation?"

He put on a serious face. "Without a shadow of a doubt, I do."

Jimin was nutty, but I tended to agree with him. I knew from Jungkook's personality that he would perfect anything he focused on.

I sighed. "He's really smart, too."

"Poor guy. Gorgeous, smart, and good in bed. What does he do at the new job? Let me guess—sales. Whatever he's selling, I'm buying."

"I guess you could say he does a little of everything."

Jimin thought he understood. He shook his head. "Admin assistant? That's okay. You have a good job. You can be his sugar papi."

"He's actually the CEO. Jeon Jungkook owns Jeon Industries. And not in the same way that sleazy Eun Do-yun will someday own Fresh Blow. Jungkook is self-made. He invented most of the products the company sells, and he runs the company himself."

"Oh, God. All right, all right. Let me think." He tapped his pointer finger to his chin a few times. "So you obviously shouldn't sleep with him, because we know how that can turn out from your little moment of temporary insanity with Do-yun. But there is absolutely no reason whatsoever that I shouldn't hop in the sack with that pimped ride." Jimin wiggled his eyebrows.

"Pimped ride?"

"I'm trying a new phrase on for size. How's it working?"

"It's not."

"Well, this could work out for both of us. Actually, it works for four of us. Think about it. If I sleep with him, you'll think it's too weird to sleep with him, too. You're not the kind of person who can explore where your friends have already planted their flags. So he'll mentally become off limits to you. Eventually you'll look at him like art you admire instead of a steak you want to eat, and that will free up your appetite for other food—like Baek-hyun. That will make both you and Baek happy. And, of course, Jungkook and I are going to be extremely happy...because we will both have had the best sex of our lives." He shrugged. "Problem solved. You're welcome."

I laughed. "I really do miss having you around all the time."

"Me too. It really sucks without you. Someday we need to start our own advertising firm. We'll hire only powerful women and bottoms like us as management and hot men(tops) as assistants."

"Sounds like a plan to me."

"So what are you going to do with Baek and Mr. Boss?"

"I need to give things a real try with Baek.

I sighed. "Baek-hyun really seems to be a great guy without baggage. I should just sleep with him and get it over with."

"Now that sounds like how I'd want the person I was dating to think of having sex with me for the first time. Get it over with."

-

-

To be continued........

Do our Taetae will get any success in fighting his attraction towards Jungkook??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 11.8K 32
Jungkook's pov He's ruthless. He's my new boss. And he's used to getting what he wants. I'm drunk when I send my job application to Kim Taehyung. "It...
134K 8.9K 43
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...
388K 22.3K 36
Jeon Jungkook knew he only had himself to blame. You didn't let yourself become indebted to a man like Kim Taehyung, no matter how badly you needed h...
250K 8.1K 37
[COMPLETED] I entered the club and after minutes of searching for Jungkook, I finally found him drinking at the bar, alone. I pulled up my mask to...