All I ever wanted

By kukkuuryyd

They were young, and she loved him more than anything. She wrote a love letter to him, a poetry, but nothing... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.

32.

556 35 19
By kukkuuryyd

32. WOULD YOU DO IT AGAIN?

Eevi

Hours went by fast in the studio, I was also getting tired. It was interesting to see what they were up to, and I laughed a lot too with them. But one thing disturbed my mind. When we talked with Joel, Olli suddenly heard what Joel asked from me. That does he know about us. There is no us, but what has happened between us. Olli doesn't know, and I'm not sure if I would've had ever told him that.
I don't know what Olli will think about that.
That I've had fucked with one of his best friends.
I guess it's time to be completely honest with him.
No more secrets. That doesn't end well.

"This day started well, tomorrow we continue then." Niko yawned as we all were ready to go home. I looked Olli who talked with Aleksi. Then my eyes met with Joonas, he looked at me smirking. Don't know why, so I frowned to him. Then he pointed towards Olli with his head, I just rolled my eyes and tried to hide my smile. He smirked even more.
He then walked up to me, and watched a bit around so no one could hear what he is going to say next. I was a little bit afraid too.
"So.. what is going on between you and mister bass boy?" He said quietly, with a grin on his face.
I just smiled and let out a small chuckle while I packed my stuff.
"Long story short, I told him about my feelings and he.. well he loves me too, so..." I said smiling, and Joonas' face got shocked and happy.
"No way! Really? Oh my.. well what is happening next? Should we celebrate weddings already?" He got excited and it made me laugh.
I remember when we were young with Olli, and I always used to talk about how I want to get married some day.

How I wanted to have a beautiful white dress, my hair would look so beautiful and.. how everything would be so perfect that day.
My husband, having a black suit and waiting for me in the end of the aisle. He would smile, and maybe cry a bit. That would be the cutest thing ever.
I would cry too, and I will. I know it.
We would say how we will love each other for the rest of our lives. How we support each other, no matter what. Live happily ever after.
That's something we all want, right?
At least I want. Of course life's not always perfect.
But that one day would be.
Olli always looked at me when I explained my future weddings. He listened carefully, and he was curious.
We used to sat in a cafe, and I looked out of the window, daydreaming.
I just wanted someone to love me, and I wanted to be in love. I wanted to know how it feels like when someone doesn't let go. He loves you just like who you are. Holds you at night, gives you those small kisses in the morning.
But I was in love, and Olli was too. Neither of us didn't know that, and it sounds so sad and tragic afterwards.

"Don't get too excited, maybe you have to wait for few years. Or forever." I chuckled and he looked me with that 'don't be silly' face.
"Shall we go?" Olli suddenly came to us, and he looked me with serious face. His tone was emotionless. I looked at him frowning, and slowly I nodded while he turned around and started to walk towards the door with the others. Joonas stayed there with me for a moment, he looked confused too.
But I knew the reason. Olli heard me and Joel talking, and I know that I have to explain him everything. It's not going to be nice, but I have to do it.
Aleksi was friendly and he drove me and Olli home.
We stood up from the car, I was sitting at the front seat.
"Thank you so much. And today was fun." I smiled to Aleksi. He gave me the sweet smile he has, and nodded.
"It was. And Olli, I'll pick you up tomorrow at 9am." Aleksi looked Olli then who stood near me. He just nodded and started to walk towards the building. I said byes to Aleksi and closed the door, then I turned around and took a deep breath.

The tension between me and Olli was.. weird. A tension we haven't had before.
Full of guestions, maybe jealousy.
I stepped in to the elevator, Olli followed me close. The doors shut, and slowly the machine started to go up. I leaned against the mirror, and Olli was leaning against the wall in front of me. He didn't say a word.
He didn't even say anything. I saw how his jaw was tense, it kinda made me smirk.
That was a mistake. He saw it somehow.
"What?" He asked, maybe he sounded a bit annoyed.
I stopped immediately, or I tried to. It was hard.
The way he was so serious, and maybe tired too of course and I understand him very well. But the way he has been acting for the whole day.. it wasn't necessary.
"You have been like that all day. What's wrong?" I asked as the doors opened and I walked out of there first. I walked to my door and opened it, Olli was silent for a second.
"Have you had something with Joel?" He asked without any hesitation. I was suprised how he went straight to the point. But he knows me so well, and that how I spoke with Joel, it's clear what we talked about.

Olli closed the door behind him, and I was taking my shoes off.
"How would I explain this..." I sighed and leaned against the wall that was behind me.
"Just be honest." He responded, and he took his shoes off too. He looked at me then while I was trying to open my mouth again.
I could almost smell the jealousy, I kinda liked it. Because I don't have anything going on with Joel, and I love Olli. He loves me, and he knows that I'm honest with him. Is this some trick?
Does he want to be dominant?

"I'm going to say it like things are, no more secrets or anything." I started and took better position. Quickly I looked my feet before I continued.
"I've had sex with Joel few times. And he said he likes me, but as you know, I love you so.. we talked about that. And he promised to forget, eventually."

Olli didn't look suprised, or confused. He looked pleased. His face was more relaxed, but still he was serious. He didn't say anything, and it made me kinda nervous that we just stood there in silence.
He walked closer, keeping the eye contact.
I swallowed. Am I in trouble?

"Was it good?" He quietly asked, being so close to me.
I was right. He's doing this for fun, he wants to tease me. He wants me to submit. It made butterflies to my body, shivers. His voice was gentle, but still so rough. He knows what he's doing, and I like it.
"It was." I responded, determinedly. His eyes darkened. His moves were fast, he took my both hands and pressed them against the wall, on top of my head. A small gasp escaped from my mouth. He looked my lips, hungrily, then my eyes.
My breath was faster.

"Would you do it again?" He whispered.
I froze. All his actions made me speechless.
This isn't the Olli I know, or I haven't known him.
But I would like to know this side of him better.
Sooner, better.
I opened my mouth a bit, he lifted his eyebrows up. But I couldn't speak. He started smirking, he knew he had all the power.
He liked it, a lot.

Then he let go of me, and looked me up and down. He started to walk away, I let out a long sigh, carefully so he wouldn't hear.
I closed my eyes for a second, my body was already screaming him back to me.
Why he had to do that, he has no right to that.
He's in trouble.

I walked further to the apartment, he was sitting on the couch, scrolling his phone. I stood in the middle of my apartment, staring at him.
"Why you did that?" I asked with my weak voice. It was so obvious, you heard it in my voice that I wanted him. I knew he started grinning, and put his phone away. It was dark in here, very dark. We almost saw each other.
"I thought you want Joel more than me." He said with low voice. Oh god how much he enjoyed this game.

"At least I know where to find him. And I know that he will give me whatever I need." I replied, this time with much more courage.
He lifted his arm up a bit, and showed me with his fingers for me to come closer.
So I did, I walked closer and closer. With each step I saw him better.
His grin was wide, I stopped in front of him. He leaned better against the back of the couch.
He pat his leg. It was a sign for me to sit there.
I did what he wanted. I sat on his lap, and our faces were very close to each other.
I placed my hands behind his neck, he had so hungry eyes.
"Tell me what you need then." He commanded. It made hundreds of butterflies again to my stomach.

"You." I whispered. Without any hesitation, without a warning he pressed our lips together. He kept his hands in my waist, and tightened his grip.
The kissing was more and more passionate, and his fingers were almost under my skin. It hurted, but I liked it.

Someone rang my doorbell. We didn't react to it, we focused on us.
It rang again, I pulled apart from the kiss, and looked to the door. Olli grabbed my face and turned it back to him.
"Let it be." He whispered against my lips and kissed me again. We continued kissing, until someone rang it again, and again, angrily.
I broke our kiss again.
"Sorry." I whispered to him and he only sighed while I stood up.
I walked to the door, and I wiped my lips with my hand fast. I was pissed that someone is interrupting us again.
I opened the door, and I frowned. There stood a blonde man, a tall one. He had muscles, and he looked me up and down, with serious face.
"Who are you?" I asked confused. He looked to my apartment.

"Is Olli Matela in here?" He asked, staring the dark apartment behind me.
"Yes." I heard Olli's voice coming towards us.
I was uncomfortable. I knew there was something wrong, and something bad will happen. Olli walked next to me, but I pressed my hand against his chest, as a sign for him to back up.
Then the man walked past me with force, and pushed me away.
"Greetings from my sister." The scary man said angrily and hit Olli in the face with his fist.

Oh no.. what is happening?
I needed couple days just for myself again. But I'm waiting for friday so much, can't wait to hear the new song fully!
This story hit 7k reads! Like.. words can't explain how happy and thankful I am that you're reading this story.
I'm so happy for all the votes and comments, as you know <3
Stay safe and strong🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 820 37
Sequel from 'All I ever wanted', and 'Hold me tight'. I highly recommend reading them first, so you understand this story better. • There was a mess...
554K 12.2K 90
"This what we have is something I would call the never ending storm,there are moments where you think just because the thunder stops that it's getti...
22.3K 1.4K 43
He cheated on Her so now She is searching comfort from Her bandmate. And then there is the new neighbour.. Will She be able to think straight in t...
14.9K 941 45
Falling in love, Hilda swore never to fall in love again. What happens when she meets a blonde quitarist, who is funny, handsome and very charming? S...