Amity

By DisasterChild20

Amity Mikaelson, the youngest Mikaelson and Rebekah's Superfecundation twin. More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four

Chapter Eleven

666 10 0
By DisasterChild20

A few weeks later Amity sits on a log in the Portland woods, drawing the flowers when Klaus' phone starts ringing. Klaus picks up the phone and puts it on speaker "Portland is fantastic. Once you get over all the whiny music and healthy looking people, it is literally a breeding ground for werewolves." he tells who Amity reads is Stefan. "Your father is dead." Stefan responds. Amity freezes and looks at Klaus "What did you say to me?" he asks Stefan. "Oh, my mistake. Not your actual father and not dead. Mikael. Daggered. What do you want me to do with the body?" Stefan questions. "Well, first I want you to explain to us exactly what happened." Klaus tells him. "Mikael followed Elena to the Boarding House where he tried to grab her, so he could use her as bait. We vervained him, and in the process discovered that he had a dagger. He planned to use it on Rebekah, but instead we got Elena to dagger him with it." Stefan explains. "I wanna see him. I want to see his rotting body for myself." Klaus decides. "Well, he is here. Come by whenever." Stefan responds. "If you are lying to us Stefan, your compulsion will expose you. So, answer with your life: Is what you are saying the truth?" Klaus asks, noticing the worried look on his sister's face. "It's true. I saw it with my own eyes." Stefan tells them. "I wanna talk to Rebekah." Amity tells Stefan. "That's not a problem. She is right here." Stefan responds. "Hello Am, Nik." Rebekah says. "Rebekah, love. What's this we hear about Mikael's tragic run in with the dagger?" Klaus asks. "It's true. He's finally out of our lives for good. I miss you. I'm miserable here." Rebekah tells them. "We'll be home soon." Amity tells her twin. "Good. I'll see you then, brother, sister." she responds before hanging up. "I don't like this." Amity tells Klaus. "Why?" Klaus asks. "He would have been more careful when trying to get Elena. He may be a psycho but he isn't an idiot Nik." Amity explains. Klaus sighs "Hwy about Rebekah?" he asks. "Maybe she's being threatened? I don't know! I don't like this!" Amity exclaims running her hands through her hair. "How about this then? We take some of our new friends with us." Klaus suggests trying to calm her. Amity nods and leans into him as he hugs her "If they're lying, they'll pay." Klaus promises.

Smiling Amity watches her brother walk on stage at the homecoming Tyler is throwing at his house "Good evening everyone! I wanna thank you for being here with me to celebrate! It's been a long time coming!" Klaus exclaims before walking off and over to Amity. Together they find Stefan and start walking round the party with him "Quite the Homecoming." Stefan remarks. "We've been planning my father's funeral for a thousand years. Granted, in no version of it were any of these people invited, but you get the idea." Klaus responds. "So, what now? Stop running?" Stefan asks. "Hm- now I reunite my family." Klaus tells him. "Your family. You mean the people you cart around in caskets?" Stefan questions. "None of that matters anymore. Mikael is gone. Bygones will be bygones." Klaus tells him. Just then the Homecoming Queen walks past "Seems the Homecoming Queen still walks among the living, which leads me to believe Rebekah isn't here... Where is she?" Amity asks. "I have no idea. I thought she was coming with Matt." Stefan responds. "Oh, be honest now, Stefan. Where is our sister?" Klaus asks. "I said I have no idea. How would you like me to take you to your father?" Stefan asks. "Well, it wouldn't be a party without the guest of honor, would it? Bring him to me." Klaus tells him "All right. Perhaps there's something in it for me...? My freedom from your compulsion?" Stefan bargains. "Oh, you want your freedom. Well, once he is dead and his weapon destroyed, you'll have your freedom. It'll be our pleasure to give it back." Klaus promises. Stefan nods and walks off, Klaus looks at Amity and puts an arm round her shoulders "It'll be alright." he tells her making her nod in response.

Later Tyler joins the brother and sister "My mom would seriously freak if she saw all these people here." he tells them. "Your mother won't be a problem: I compelled her to go to church and pray for your friends." Klaus responds. "What are you talking about?" Tyler asks. "I want you to look around. There is Bonnie, there is Elena and Matt and there's your pretty little girlfriend Caroline. Epic dance was wrecked tonight and who came through with the party? You did. What a pal. But who are all these other people here?" Klaus asks while Amity smirks. "I have no idea. I've never seen half these people in my life." Tyler responds. "That's because we've invited a few dozen friends of my own. That's my friend Mindy... picked her up along the way in Kansas. Did you know that there's an entire bloodline of werewolves in the heartland? That's Tony from North Dakota and let's not forget the Seattle contingent." Amity tells him. "Are those people all hybrids?" Tyler asks in shock. "A couple tribrids here and there." Amity shrugs. "They also love a good party. And they, like you, were sired by us. They wish to serve their master and mistress. So if anyone should so much as make a move against us, they may feel obligated to retaliate." Klaus explains. "You're free to warn your friends." Amity adds making Tyler rush off to find his friends.

Klaus and Amity walk over to Elena "Where's your date?" Amity asks. "Getting me a drink." Elena responds. Klaus offers her his drink but she rejects it "Well, seems we have you to thank for Mikael's demise." Klaus tells her. "He came at me. I didn't have a choice." Elena responds. "Still I'm impressed. It's not easy for a human to dagger an Original." Amity tells her. "It wasn't the first time." Elena reminds them. "Right. Elijah. You seem nervous." Klaus remarks. "I'm not nervous. I just don't like you." Elena tells them. "Let's get straight to the point then, shall I, love? People have been after me and my sisterfor 1000 years. And we are always one step ahead. So whatever it is you're thinking of trying, go for it, give it your best shot. You won't succeed." Klaus threatens.

Smiling, Amity claps as Klaus stands playing beer pong and winning "You have a visitor." Mindy tells them as she walks over. "Well, tell my visitor I'm on the brink of victory here." Klaus responds. "He said his name is Mikael." Mindy tells them. Amity freezes as Klaus throws the last ball into the last cup "Then we mustn't keep him waiting. Move everyone out back. We're gonna have a little chat with my dad. Tony, you know what to do." Klaus tells the hybrids. Amity shakes making Klaus hold her hands "It's alright Am, he can't get inside. He hasn't been invited in." he reminds her making her nod and hold onto him as they walk to the front door. "Hello, Niklaus, Amity." Mikael greets. "Hello, Mikael. Why don't you come in? Oh, that's right. I forgot you can't." Klaus remarks. "Or you can come outside if you want." Mikael counters. "Or we could watch our hybrids tear you limb from limb." Klaus tells him as a group of hybrids gather behind Mikael on the lawn. "They can't kill me." Mikael responds. "True. But it'll make a hell of a party game. All I have to do is rub these two fingers together and they'll pounce." Klaus tells him, holding his finger and thumb together. "The big bad wolf and his scared pup of a sister. You haven't changed. Still hiding behind your playthings like a coward. You only forget. They may be sired by you, but they're still part vampire. And they can be compelled by me." Mikael reminds them.

Mindy walks over and pushes Elena into Mikael's arms "Come out and face me, Niklaus, Amity. Or she dies." he threatens. "Go ahead. Kill her." Klaus tells him. "No, Klaus, Amity. He'll do it." Elena tells them. "If she dies, this lot will be last of your abominations." Mikael points out. "I don't need them. I just need Amity and for us to be rid of you." Klaus retorts. "To what end, Niklaus, Amity? So you can live forever, with no one but each other at your side? Nobody cares about you any more! What do you have other than those whose loyalty you forced? No one. No one." Mikael tells them. Amity feels tears start to fall down her face "I'm calling your bluff, father. Kill her." Klaus tells Mikael, tearing up. "Come outside and face me, you little cowards. And I won't have to." Mikael tells the pair. "Our whole lives you've underestimated us. If you kill her you lose your leverage. So go ahead. Go on. Kill her. Come on, old man. Kill her. Kill her!!!" Klaus shouts. Mikael laughs "Your impulse, Niklaus. It has and will forever be the one thing that keeps you from truly being great." he tells him before stabbing Elena with a dagger making her fall to the floor. Amity and Klaus look at her in shock before being spun round and stabbed in the stomach by Damon with two White Oak Daggers.

Crying out Amity falls to the floor and watches as Damon gets ready to stake Klaus with the White Oak Stake "Nik!" she shouts. Stefan appears and tackles Damon to the floor "What are you doing?!" Damon asks. Klaus grabs the stake and jumps at Mikeal, driving it through his heart. Mikael screams as he bursts into flames before falling to the floor dead "What the hell did you do?" Damon asks his brother. Amity groans as she sits up slightly "He's earned his freedom." she tells him. "Thank you my friend. You no longer have to do as I say. You're free." Klaus compels Stefan making him leave. Klaus speeds over to Amity and pulls the dagger out "Are you alright?" he asks. "I think so." she responds, wincing slightly. Nodding Klaus helps her up, catching her as she stumbles slightly "Am?" he asks. "I'm good, just takes me longer to heal remember?" Amity smiles. Klaus nods in response and kisses her head, pulling her into a hug "He's finally gone for good." he tells her. Amity smiles "Just like you promised." she tells him.

Later Amity looks through her bag for a new outfit while Klaus tries calling Rebekah again "Rebekah, where are you? Pick up the phone, darling. Daddy is dead. It's time for a family reunion." he tells her voicemail before receiving a call from Stefan "Stefan! Miss us already?" he asks. "I'm just calling to thank you for my freedom." Stefan tells them. "Oh, I like to believe I'm a man of my word, more or less." Klaus responds. "Thing is, it came at too high of a price. You took everything from me, Klaus." Stefan says. "Let bygones be bygones, trust me. Resentment get's old." Klaus tells him. "You know what never get's old? Revenge." Stefan tells them. Klaus opens the truck to find the caskets gone "No." Amity says tearing up. "What's the matter, Klaus? Amity? Missing something?" Stefan asks. "What are you doing?" Klaus asks. "Just enjoying my freedom." Stefan responds. "I will kill you and everyone you've ever met!" Amity threatens. "You do that, and you will never see your family again. I wonder Klaus, Amity, as someone who has been one step ahead for a thousand years... are you prepared for this?" Stefan questions before hanging up. Amity falls to the floor, releasing a sob "He took them." she cries. Klaus kneels next to her and wraps his arms round her as she cries into his chest.

(A/N: All I'll say is it isn't just their siblings that Stefan took.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 1.7K 26
ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴛᴀɴɢʟᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ'ꜱ ꜱᴏᴜʟ ʜᴀᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜰᴇʟᴛ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ. ʟɪᴢᴢɪᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʟᴀʀʏ ʟᴏꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴀᴅ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʀᴇꜱᴘᴏ...
39.3K 583 14
Legacies, originals, vampire dairies cast brought back to watch their legacy and hopefully change. Main Focus: The Mikaelson Family then the Saltzman...
55.8K 894 48
you have died in your universe and have been reborn into the world of the originals but you have been reborn as the oldest mikaelson sibling AKA Frey...
29K 792 20
Zoey Frey is the twin sister to Clary Frey. On their 18th birthday, their lives get turned upside down. While Clary learns that her memories of an un...