𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆

By rosecinc

"Nobody is allowed between these pretty little thighs but me....and if anyone tries...𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞... More

Disclaimer/Warning
SPOTIFY PLAYLIST
~Prologue~
~Business~
~Blood Oath~
~Dirty Work~
~Midnight~
~Execution~
~Distraction~
~Tension~
~Tantrum Protocol~
~Red~
~Vengeance~
~Closer~
~Flirty~
~Kill~
AESTHETICS AND CHARACTERS
~Five million~
~Her Wrath~
~Questions~
~Friend~
~2 weeks~
~Spar~
~Obsessed~
~Viktor~
~Passion~
~Jealousy~
~Mercy~
~Hallucinations~
~Cold~
~Date~
~Smile~
~Dabria~
~Blind~
~Bloodbath~
~Love~
~Knife~
~Cookies~
~Need(18+)~
~Leia~
~Charity~
~Confessions~
~Ryan Martin~
~Paradise~
~Tattoo~
~Gala~
~Drunk~
~5 years ago~
~Phase 3~
~Bianca~
~Orchard~
~Fall~
~Grief~
~Grave~
~Static~
~Katrina Annika Ivanov~
~Flashbacks~
~Forest~
~Finn Grimes~
~Caskets & Chains~
~Dead Roses~
~Childhood~
~Help~
~King~
~Epilogue~
*Bonus Chapter-Aria's POV*

*Bonus Chapter -Aria's POV*

4.4K 131 46
By rosecinc

-"I longed to throw something at him. A chair. Myself."-

______________________________

Aria Haven Black's POV

A few months after Elio was born...

WARNING: Mature scene ahead.

I felt his large hand grab the back of my neck as he pulled my head up. He was going at it from behind, against the counter, in front of the bathroom mirror.

All I could do was grip the counter with all my force as he forced me to look at my reflection. The vision of my disheveled hair, teary eyes, and swollen lips had my legs shaking and my stomach rolling with that familiar force.

He wasn't slowing down or being gentle at all. Slamming into me with hard thrusts, I felt every detail of his length. The sheer force of his hips pounding into me had the cold counter digging into my waist and making bruises.

His hand moved from the back of my neck to cover my mouth just as a loud moan ripped through my lips, muffled by the skin of his palm.

"Keep quiet, Diavola. You don't want our bambino hearing you, right?" he husked in my ear, his warm breath sending my hot body to shiver. As we made eye contact in the mirror he chuckled lowly, watching as my skin glistened with sweat and tears leaked out of my eyes from the pleasure.

It almost hurt. The way he fucked me. And I wasn't ashamed to admit that I liked this kind of pain. It was only our second time having sex after Elio was born and to say that I was still ready for it anytime Luca gave it to me was an understatement.

After being with a man like him, I was a sex addict and I had no shame admitting it.

Bending me forward to where my chest was pressed against the counter, he spread my thighs further apart. One of his hands snaked to the back of my neck again as he pressed me down to the counter and I couldn't get up. His hand gripped onto my hip as he kept me steady since his thrusts kept moving me forward.

He forced in again, the roughness making me clench around him. He let out a low groan, as he slid in out of me harder. All I could do was bite my lip to keep myself quiet, rolling my eyes back as his finger circled my clit. My nerves buckled under his touch and I couldn't stop my stomach from lurching.

I came apart, legs shaking as I pulsed around him. I clenched my jaw, breathing through it as my body stiffened then relaxed. He didn't stop once, pushing himself through as I clenched him hard. Only after a couple of powerful thrusts, he began to slow down before I felt his release. He held me close as he finished, heavy breathing in my ear as he muttered praises.

His hands wandered up to cup my breasts, massaging the soreness away. Ever since I got pregnant, they had gotten bigger and I wasn't used to the weight and neither was my back. I was a strong c-cup but I had grown two cup sizes in the last five months.

Pulling out, he didn't let me go as he pulled me to the chair and cleaned me up with a warm cloth. I was still in a daze as my legs shook even with the slightest touch from him.

"That good?" He smirked as he pulled my underwear up my legs, gripping my thigh to test how much my legs shook.

"Shut up," I breathed, still trying to catch my breath as I wiped the tears from my eyes. He chuckled, kissing the tears of pleasure away.

"We aren't done yet, Amore. Just wait until tonight," he muttered lowly into my ear, kissing up the side of my neck.

My skin buzzed and tingled from his breath and I seemed to forget every language I knew. I can't tell if he's trying to get me pregnant again or he actually can't get enough of me.

Grabbing one of his shirts, I pulled it over my head and put my hand on the wall as I took one last deep breath. I slowly got up despite my legs wobbling and barely supporting my weight.

He held my waist firmly, not letting me go. I slowly walked out of the bathroom. Just as we walked out, Elio woke up almost immediately. I walked to the crib that was less than two feet away from me and smiled at our son.

Our son. Our child.

If I had known this would be a possibility five years ago, I would've laughed and called bullshit.

I have a family again.

A real family...that loves me.

I still can't believe this is real.

Luca picked him up and his eyes shone with adoration when Elio gave us a gummy smile. Luca blew raspberries on each of his dimples, making Elio squirm and giggle.

When Luca's hold left my waist, that was when my legs decided that they could no longer support me. Getting to the bed, I sat down and admired as Luca continued to make Elio laugh. Elio may have my dimples, but he had his dad's smile. He was barely six months but it was crazy how much they looked alike.

I still reeled from the aftershocks of what had happened less than two minutes ago.

It was unfair. Truly, it was.

I could barely catch my breath and hold myself up and he gets to just walk around unaffected while blowing raspberries into Elio's belly.

I laid down on the bed, legs still shaking and my head still buzzing. Luca held Elio as he walked over to the other side of the bed, still in his shirtless and barely clothed glory. Finding my eyes wandering, I inhaled sharply and made a mental note to find some holy water.

Luca set Elio on the bed and I watched with a smile as Elio crawled to my lap on his hands and knees. Picking him up and setting him on my chest, I patted his back lightly.

"He's such a big momma's boy," Luca shook his head, smiling to himself.

"You're just jealous he gets to put his face in my boobs and you don't," I deadpanned, moving some of Elio's hair away from his face.

"Yeah, and it's unfair. I was here first," he argued, tickling the back of Elio's tiny foot in jealousy.

"Aw, come here," I gave him fake pity and gestured him next to me. Moving Elio Slightly to make room, I gently positioned his head to go in my neck. Luca laid his face directly on my chest like Elio had done moments before.

His arms went around my waist as he pulled me closer to him.

"Better?" I laughed at him.

"You have no idea," he responded, his voice muffled as he pressed his face further into my chest.

Elio lifted his head from my neck and began fisting his little hands in the collar of my shirt. He gave me a gummy smile, making my heart melt.

"Your daddy is a big baby," I scrunched my nose at him, kissing his little nose.

Elio laughed his baby laugh and leaned his head against my cheek. He had been going that a lot lately whenever we kissed him and we figured out that he was wanting another one. Giving him another kiss he giggled again.

"Are you two talking about me?" Luca's head lifted as he peered up at me and his son.

"Why would you think that?" I played dumb, as Elio leaned his head against my cheek again, wanting another kiss.

"I think my own son and wife are plotting against me," he raised his brow, tickling the back of Elio's little foot again. Elio laughed and started squirming while leaning his head against my cheek again, still wanting a kiss.

"Poor Eli, mommy's not showing you any attention? I know the feeling, come here piccolo," he pouted at Elio, opening his arms to which Elio seemed to gravitate to.

Luca pressed little kisses against Elio's chubby cheeks, blowing raspberries into his other cheek. Elio giggled and squirmed, legs kicking as his arms reached out to Luca's face to stop the raspberries. Once Luca pulled away, Elio leaned his head against his lips, signaling that he wanted more kisses.

"When have I not shown you attention?" I raised my brow at Luca.

"Plenty of times," he retorted.

"Name one," I argued.

"Y'know...that time..." he muttered, shrugging his shoulders.

"You don't know," I stated.

"Well I can't think of any from the top of my head," he argued.

"Because they don't exist. Remember what just happened less than ten minutes ago?" I reminded him. His eyes blazed and he smirked as he kissed the back of Elio's head.

"I don't. I need to be reminded," he said lowly, inching his face closer to mine. Just as he was about to kiss me, I turned my face to the side, making him kiss my cheek instead.

"Hmm, maybe later," I patted the side of his face as I gave him a sly smile.

Slouching back into the pillow, he hugged Elio to him and rocked him in his arms.

"Mommy is so mean to daddy," he pouted, giving me a sidelong glance as Elio could do nothing but give him a gummy smile.

"And daddy gives mommy a headache," pecked Elio's nose again, obsessing over how small and tiny it was.

"Daddy gives mommy head," Luca chuckled.

"Luca!" I lightly smacked the back of his head. He laughed into the side of my neck and not knowing any better, Elio started giggling too.

Stupid, attractive man.

~

(A/N): Thought I'd write about something cute for once lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

580K 24.9K 56
"Where is he?" "What are you talking about son? You have to calm down, you're not thinking straight." "Don't ask me to calm down! He's gone and I kno...
677K 24.4K 31
**COMPLETED** "TELL ME WHY YOU SPECIFICALLY CHOSE MY LIFE TO RUIN?" Her heart was beating out of her chest. She thought she might just die right the...
563K 20K 53
Daniela O'Brien. Dani is the girl you would say has absolutely no luck going for her at all. Two dead parents, an estranged sister and an abusive, c...