We Are A Secret (Camren) [Edi...

By _eriiicaaaa_

Trailer available on YouTube: https://youtu.be/aADcSVTyabQ 18 year old Lauren Jauregui has been heartbroken... More

2. Her
3. The Newbies
4. I'm Falling
5. Let's Chill?
6. 'Friendship'
7. They Ship It
8. You Have Me
9. Date?
10. Yes!
11. Last Long
12. We're Trouble
13. There's A 'But'
14. 'Home'
15. Meeting Them
16. Cold
17. We're So Fancy
18. Accent
19. Overreacting
20. What The Hell??
21. Complicated
22. Egged
23. Fucked up
24. The Happening
25. Good or Bad Advice?
26. Analyzing
27. Hottest
28. Same Love
29. Expect the Unexpected
30. Oblivion
31. Vampire?
32. Anonymous
33. Monitor
34. Mini Cabello
35. je t'aime
36. For My Best Friend
37. Making Amends
38. I'll Miss You
39. You're an ass
40. The Little Moments
41. Surprise!
42. See You Soon
43. Envious
44. Not Enough
Epilogue - Part 1
Epilogue - Part 2
Married To Dr. Jauregui
Forbidden

1. We're Moving

21.4K 281 97
By _eriiicaaaa_

A/N: Trailer is above! (I changed the cover)

- I wrote this as a fourteen year old so excuse the bad plot, carry on.

Lauren's POV

"Lauren hurry up we're going to be late!" my mom yelled.

"I'm going!" I yelled back.

Florida, out of all the places they pick Florida. Miami to be exact, we were perfectly fine here in Seattle but no.

Hi I'm Lauren Jauregui and I'm 18 years old. In case you were wondering what's going on, my family and I were ready to leave our home after twenty years. Currently, I was trying to get all my suitcases down to the car so we could be on our way to the airport.

Why, you may ask. Well my dad had gotten promoted and he had a choice to either work in the west or east coast. He had chosen Florida, which was all the way across the country, but I guess it was for the best, I did need a new start. Seattle just wasn't the place for me anymore. The people who've hurt me were always around and I just couldn't live like that for the rest of my life.

"Lauren did you not hear me?" my mom said coming up the stairs.

"I heard you, but no one came up to help me."

"Oh! You could have just said so sweetie." she said with a much nicer tone and began to pick up some of my luggage.

My things were then finally in the car and in no time, we were headed towards the airport.

"Flight 1432 is now boarding." The intercom said after waiting for twenty minutes.

"Well it's time c'mon guys." my dad said

They all started walking but, I slowly trailed behind not wanting to completely leave even though I knew it was better for me to.

"Lauren hurry up!" My brother then called back.

I quickly caught up to them and gave the flight attendant my ticket. After boarding the plane, I claimed my spot in between my siblings. Not much after, I received a text from my best friend Alexa.

A: I'll be at the airport waiting for you

L: Okay see you in six hours

Alexa and I have been best friends since we were little but sadly she had to move in freshman year to Miami because her family got tired of the gloomy weather in Seattle and now I'm finally going to be able see her after 3 years.

The passengers were then told to buckle up because we were about to take off and to put all electronics away for a moment. Once the wheels began to move, I stared out the window giving one last good look to Seattle, because I was never going to see it again.

I then decided to sleep through the flight because it was still quite early. I closed my eyes and the last images of Seattle appeared in my mind before they permanently deleted from my brain.

6 hours later

"The plane is now landing, thank you for choosing American Airlines."

I awoke from my slumber and looked out the window and saw a beach. Beaches here were definitely way more beautiful than the ones back in Washington. I got up, rubbed the sleepiness from my eyes, and got my bags. Then my whole family walked off the plane.

"Lauren!!" I heard a voice yell as soon as I made it out of my gate.

"Alexa!!" I yelled back once seeing my best friend's face.

"I missed you so much Laur." She said as we hugged

"I did too! But we're together now."

"Hey Alexa, miss me?" Chris asked smirking.

"Heck yeah your like a little brother to me!" She said hugging him.

His smirk fell the moment Alexa described him as her little brother. For me it was a good thing because he would finally realize the tall girl wasn't interest in him.

"Tay! You've gotten so big." Alexa continued to greet my family.

"I know." she replied smiling.

"Alexa you've also gotten older and more beautiful." my mom complimented.

"Yes definitely." my dad agreed.

The girl blush slightly and thanked them. We chatted for a little while until she had to go back home and help her mom. Unfortunately she didn't attend the same school I would be attending so that bummed me out.

After Alexa left, we hailed a taxi and arrived at our new home near a park with a swamp with a sign warning pedestrians of alligators.

_

"Woah, this house is huge!" Chris exclaimed once he stepped inside. We only heard of the house but we never actually seen it until now.

"I call the biggest room!" Tay yelled and took off up the stairs.

"Hey that's not fair!" Chris groaned running up after her.

"Oh lord." I shook my head already not looking forward to their yelling they'd be making for the next few days.

I got to the hall upstairs and kept walking to the last room which still had it's door open. Assuming it was mine, I entered and was amazed about the size. It had a walk in closet, my own bathroom, a big balcony and so much extra space that my old room didn't have.

This sure was better, it was a big upgrade from before. My stomach then growled, which reminded me that I haven't ate food since we left this morning. I walked out and went downstairs towards the kitchen where I knew my mom would be unpacking boxes full of kitchen supplies.

"Mom I'm starving."

"I know mija so am I, why don't you go get your siblings so we could go out for some food?"

"Alright."

I climbed the stairs once again and went towards their closed room.

"Tay cmon we're going to go get food." I said through the door.

She opened the door, "Finally, I'm starving."

I then went to Chris' room and did the same thing.

Five minutes later we were all situated in our car -that had been delivered earlier- while my dad talked to the guys that had brought our furniture and things.

"What do you want eat kids?" My dad asked us.

We all agreed on pizza so he put the entry in the navigation system and off we were to the nearest pizza parlor.

_

"Mmm this pizza is so good" Chris moaned out.

We all gave him a weird look and he didn't fail to notice, "Why are you guys looking at me like that?"

"Well since you're moaning..." I replied.

"Shutup this pizza is bomb.com, why didn't we move here sooner?" He said continuing to eat.

"Anyway, are you guys excited for school tomorrow?" My mom asked trying to start conversation.

"Ugh no, I hate being the new kid." Tay mumbled.

"You're going to be a freshman, everyone's new Tay you'll make friends quickly." I tried to make her feel better.

"You're actually right."

" I have to worry, I'm going to be a senior!"

"That's like the best year honey." My mom said

"Yeah but it's harder to get along with people, I don't know how people get along here and what if they don't accept me because of my sexuality?."

"Im sure people will accept you mija. If they don't it's their loss. We accepted you, it's who you are. We can't change you. You'll find friends who don't judge." my mom continued.

"Yeah I hope so."

We finished our pizza and left home. The moving guys had finished moving everything inside to the places they belonged in. So when I got to my room, I took a shower, put my night clothes on, and fell onto my bed and let sleep consume me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2.6K 46
Lauren is an average girl struggling through a rough break up, about to finish high school, and enjoying the close relationship she shares with her f...
259K 10K 29
You are dating two girls from Fifth Harmony. Can you guess who? Yes, the allusive Camren. You love both of the girls with a passion, and you don't ev...
216K 5.2K 24
Lauren Jauregui became friends with five weird yet amazing girls. Camila, her best friend, keeps on giving her mixed signals which lead to Lauren thi...
1.7M 54.9K 44
A small girl catches my attention one day during lunch and I can't seemed to get her off my mind. My new friends and others advise me to stay away fr...