Steve and Bucky's daughter y/n

By HoldenGrey0

Y/n is the 12 year old daughter to Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes. A child genius much like her uncle Tony sta... More

[1]"Goddamn it Y/N not again !!"
[2]"Who the HELL got blood on my new carpet?!?!"
[3]"When we first found out you had been created"
[4]"Have fun my little queen"
[5]"Im glad you like it kid, you deserve it"
[6]"Ok Stevie, we'll be waiting here"
[7]"Good boy"
[9]"Its rogers-BARNES, thank you"
[10]"Hey buck! Catch!"
[11]"Watch the begonias!"
[12]"Captain america cant play frisbee!"
[13]"Always, Sergeant"
[14]"You want to know how he disappeared"
[15]"it's called lento placido"
[16]"DO YOU STILL THINK TRUMPETS ARE COOL PETER?!"
[17]"i can do this until dinner"
[18]"y/n, please climb down from that bookcase"
[19]"is this common?"
[20]"I'm not getting involved"
[21]"goodnight guys"
[22]"oh stevie"
[23]"Do you think theres another spiderman in the world?"
[24]"boys you're going to hurt yourselves"
Turning point
[26]"happy birthday peter"
[27]"what kind of powers"
[28]"why are we smothering the children?"
[29]"she's never full"
[30]"I get them sometimes to"
[31]"you won't tell anyone?"
[32]"what if they don't stop?"
[33]"it's the school"
[34]"Eat"
[35]"I dont know what's wrong"
[36]"Have a good day"
[37]"Are you ok?"
[38]"Whats happening?!"
[39]"Higher dose!"
[40]"It's interesting...."
[41]"Ok... no more"
[42]"Calm down babygirl"
Not all those who wander are lost
[44]"I thought they were gone?"
[45]"Do you know where you are?"
[46]"Do you remember?"
[47]"I have no idea"
[48]"That wasn't a dream"
[49]"what the hell?"
[50]"DO SOMETHING!"
[51]"I'm so glad she's stubborn"
[END]"So, what's next year?"
*One-shot book*
Adjusting - 15 months
Genius? - 18 months
Zoo - 6 years old
Attached - 7 years old
2nd suspension - 7 years old
Joyride - 8 years old
cinema trip - 9 years old
Insomnia meetups - 10 years old

[8]"Ready, set, kill!"

1.6K 27 9
By HoldenGrey0

You wandered around the corridors for a while not knowing where she was until you walked into the kitchen to see her, Steve, Clint and Nat sat talking. "Hey Wanda! Can you help me win a robot fight?" You said with devious grin making everyone stare at each other.

You lifted your eyebrows to signal her to read your mind, after a moment she returned your devious grin. "And you think this will work?" she asked

"I've ran the calculations and in theory it should work yes".

"That's good enough for me", and you both left leaving everyone looking rather worried.

Clint looked up to Steve, "are we going to allow this?".

"I don't know. I don't even know what's going on". He bit his lip and looked to Natasha who just replied with, "I cant wait to see what happens". Which unsurprisingly didn't settle Steve's nerves.

Back in the lab peter was finishing the wiring on his design. He was happy to see how small and weak yours looked but that also filled him with worry. But he had a few plans of his own. He looked up to see you walk back in cupping something between your hands, he tried to see what it was but you were hiding it well. That can't be good but he brushed it out of his mind confident that he would still win.

You walked back over to your robot hoping peter was worried about what you were doing, it's better for you if he's distracted. Pressing a button on the keyboard a small hatch opened and you placed the small triangle into the middle of a slighter bigger circle and closed it back up. "I'm done!" You shout.

Tony smiled and shouted to the other side of the room, "Pete are you done?"

"Yea Mr Stark, I think I'm done".

Tony stood up smiling, rubbing his hands together, "ok then, go ask everyone if they want to watch and meet me at the basketball court at one o'clock, that's fifteen minutes!" He left leaving you and Pete.

You spoke first, "lets leave them here and go tell everyone then come back for them".

He agreed and you both ran upstairs back to the kitchen happy to see they hadn't moved. "Hey dad! We're having a robot war do you wanna come see me kick Petes ass?!"

"Language y/n, and yes of course".

Pete made a scoffing noise confident he will beat you. Clint looked up and said, "well I think peter is going to win so I'll be there!"

Everyone agreed to watch with each person picking their sides. "Great! Tell anyone else you see on the way and meet at the basketball court at one".

After collecting your robots the avengers all assembled outside. On one end of the court you sat with Steve, Nat and Wanda whilst peter stood at the other end with Bucky, Clint and Bruce. Tony in the middle as he was the referee. "Ok!" Shouted Tony. "You both knew the restrictions I hope you've kept to them here are the rules. The robots will not leave the concrete court and no one can leave the areas your all stood in because, honestly, I haven't safety checked these things".

At this Bruce visibly stepped back. "I guess they're the only rules I have so everyone get ready". Pete held up his controller while you lay down on your stomach with two computers in front of you, one allowed you to see through the robots eyes so you didn't have to look up and the other acted as the controls.

You used this moment to look at Petes design and noticed he had modified one of his xbox controllers as his controls. It's a good idea but it seems he doesn't have a backup plan if it malfunctions or any of the buttons stop working, that's one weakness. You then noticed his robot only had wheels to move so it was screwed if you could find a way to break them, second weakness. It was then you saw the small tubing travelling from the body up the arms and you knew what he was going to do.

"Are you ready?" Shouted Tony, snapping you out of your thoughts. With nods from either side he spoke again, "ready, set, kill!"

Petes robot flew forward pushing yours back before you veered around back into the centre. Both teams were cheering for their side whilst you and Pete were silent with concentration. Your small box-looking robot spat small ball bearings out at the other unfortunately only causing small dents. Unbeknown to everyone, except maybe Tony with his smirk, that wasn't an attack but rather scoping to see what metal he used to prepare for an attack later.

Pete seemed to be winning as his small arms hit yours over and over making bigger and bigger dents until small cracks appeared, but it didn't worry you. When he split the shell of your robot, his side cheered and whooped out loud until a small arm extended out and zapped him with what appeared to be electricity. He looked worried so you called over to be annoying "what's wrong Pete? Are your controls malfunctioning?"

He didn't look happy about this until he smiled at looked back down. His robots arm began to raise until it was pointed straight at yours. Keeping your face as straight as possible to not give anything away, he shot a web at the small arm making the bolts of electricity stop. He teased back using the same words as you, "what's wrong y/n? Are your controls malfunctioning?" All the boys on the other side clapping and high fiving each other while all your side except Wanda looked sad.

"Y/n you say the word and I'll throw a blade straight through his robot, no one will know", said Nat. "Ha thanks Nat but don't worry he's playing exactly as i predicted", you replied giving her a smirk. It filled your team with confidence and intrigue.

You let Pete have his moment before sending bolts of electricity down through his webs fusing the rubber tubing making them unusable. For the next five minutes you both attacked using different methods each getting the high ground before falling behind again. Both looking very worn it, it seemed it could still go either way.

Pete hit yours with a strong swing pushing it onto its side. This time Clint shouted, "uh oh! Looks like your robots broke y/n! What you gonna do now?!"

Wanda whispered into your ear, "come on lets put him out his misery". You smiled back before typing on the laptop. Your robot looked as if hundreds of small bugs scattered from the centre and it slowly build up higher until it was twice the size as before yet still half the size of Petes. The cracks in the surface slowly began to disappear and now it looked brand new. You looked smug as you shouted, "does it look broken now Barton?!"

Everyone including the other two men on Petes team let out small laughs. Tony spoke for the first time, "nice! You remembered what I taught you about nanotech!"

You let Pete hit at you for a few more moments before looking back at your team, "are you guys ready?" You took the nervous glances as a yes and pressed a button. At first nothing happened until a small whirring noise started getting louder. Slowly, a red circle began to encapture your robot causing Petes hits to rebound, he couldn't get to you.

He started to complain, "Mr Stark! That's not fair Wanda can't help her!"

You defended yourself, "she isn't doing anything!" Everyone, even Tony, looked confused but he still figured it out first. "Y/n how the hell did you do that!"

Not wanted to get into the details you briefly explained, "well i wanted to make a tiny arc reactor like your suits so I could power all the adjustments I planned on making then I wondered if I could find a way to trap some of Wanda's power inside it. So I asked her if she could transfer a tiny bit into the centre, then I used the particles spinning around inside the arc reactor to project the power out. It only works on small distances because I didn't know how stable it was at higher amounts".

No one said anything except stare at the small red ball glowing in front of them. You decided this was a good time to finish the fight, you were getting hungry. With another push of a button a small red light reached out to Petes bot, surrounding it, slowly creating small cracks in the metal before it fell to the floor in pieces.

Still in shock no one cheered, but Wanda gave you a pat on the back. Tony was the first to speak, "oh. My. God. You HAVE to teach me how you did that! Imagine that in my suit! We would be untouchable!"

Steve, who must have got over it now, picked you up throwing you in the air and catching you back down making you giggle, "that was amazing baby girl!" He covered your cheeks in kisses before putting you down and celebrating with Nat.

Pete ran over from his side to hug you, "you could have destroyed me from the start with the nano tech alone! Now this! Why didn't you?" He seemed really intrigued so you answered him.

"I really wanted to see what you had built I honestly didn't expect you to have so many attack options. And your wheels are a complete decoy y couldn't see the hidden continuous wheel track underneath!"

He grinned at the compliments, "thank you next time we should work together imagine what we could build!!"

"That's a great idea! I bet we could even beat Tony in his suit!" You replied giving you both an amazing idea for the future.

This time Bucky picked you up and span around with you, "that was great doll!" For a while everyone stood in a circle complimenting you and Pete on your designs, discussing their favourite moments until Tony spoke. "Y/n do you fancy going to my workshop and showing me how you did it?"

You thought before replying, "nah I'm hungry lets get lunch". Everyone laughed including Tony as they walked inside to start making it. You picked up the laptops and walked with Pete over to the bots. "Sorry I destroyed it".

He replied sounding genuinely ok, "that's fine I assumed it would be anyway".

You smiled up before pressing some buttons. The nanobots moved around as pieces of metal fell off revealing your tiny red arc reactor before re assembling back around it in a smaller fashion. You shoved it into your pocket and turned to Pete. "Last one inside loses! You don't wanna lose again Parker!" You ran in at super soldier speed so Pete used his webs to beat you to the kitchen.

On the basketball court, all that was left were two piles of metal scraps.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Dangerous By <3

Fanfiction

475K 9.9K 26
"I'm dangerous" "So am I" ---- Y/n's life was hard enough as it is, hiding from Hydra isn't exactly a walk in the park. But now she's somehow joine...
585K 17.6K 56
Loki's daughter, Y/n was left on this planet at a very young age by her uncle, she was born with magical abilities. She was thought to be safe here...
89.1K 2.2K 40
Mistreated from a young age and sent away in her teens by her parents, she all but disappeared off the face of the Earth. Years of abuse from her new...
3K 48 26
Sup biatches, this is an angsty story about a small child (he's 12) named y/n, and how he was forced to work with the Winter Soldier, lets see how th...