𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐰𝐚𝐩| Dark Ge...

By FloatyFlowers

What happens when you wake up one day and find every female in your life gender-bended? (picture made with ai) More

Iɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ

25K 1.3K 592
By FloatyFlowers

"Are you alright, (Y/n)?"

You stare at your best friend as he holds your hand gently, in case you faint.

"What happened?" you inquire, as you notice many boys staring at you.

"Vincent pushed you harshly, making your head hit the wall, which caused you to blackout" he starts explaining.

"Right now, he is at the headmaster's office along with Claudia"

Veronica is one of Claudia's friends...or should you say that Vincent is one of Claude's friends.

"How are you a boy?"

The question made Narcissus frown slightly with worry.

"Did you hit your head too hard?" He places a hand against your forehead.

If everyone is genderswapped here...aren't you supposed to be a boy?

How are you, a girl, attending an all-boys school in the first place?

The most important question is, what is truly going on in here?

While being deep in your thoughts, you don't realize Narcissus' pretty face is too close to yours until you feel his hot breath.

Your face heats up, your shy attitude forcing you to move away.

"The memory loss is affecting you, huh?" Narcissus mumble with a sad tone.

"Don't worry, I will take good care of you like I always do, Dovey" he says, using your nickname.

Even though his words are comforting, having fake photoshopped photos of you spread through the whole school?

You feel like you won't even survive your last year in this school.

The fact that now Claudia is a boy makes matters much worse for you.

"(L/n)" you see a boy walking towards you with his hands in his pockets.

"The headmaster wants you at his office now," the unknown boy says, then leaves.

𑁍❁𑁍❁𑁍

The moment you enter the office and see Claude and Vincent standing in front of the headmaster's desk.

"You are finally here, Ms. (L/n)" you smile slightly at the older man, feeling uncomfortable.

Why?

Because Claude and Vincent are staring daggers at you, daring you to say anything against them.

"Do those pictures truly belong to you?" You shook your head quickly.

But Narcissus answers for you instead.

"No, it is photoshopped by this bastard to ruin (Y/n)" Narcissus accused Claude.

"I would never hurt (Y/n), for Goodness's sake, her father and mine are best friends" Claude exclaims.

You wanted to grab the boy by his throat and squeeze the living soul out of his wretched body.

"And the fight?" The headmaster points out.

"It was all a misunderstanding" Vincent adds.

"You two are liars, you hate (Y/n)!" Narcissus spats.

"Be quiet, Mr. Foster" the headmaster warns.

Just when you were about to speak your thoughts, Claude started speaking again.

"I also believe that those aren't (Y/n)'s pictures" your eyes widen at the light-haired boy.

"And I assure you that I will find out about whoever has schemed such a thing" Claude finishes with a genuine smile.

Vincent and Claude turn to you at the same moment with fake smiles on their faces.

Claude grabs your hands into his which causes Narcissus to clutch his fists.

"If there is anything you need, you can come to me and Vincent for help, (Y/n)"

The headmaster smiles fondly at the interaction.

"Good, you all can leave now"

And like that, your sworn enemies won the first round.      

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 12K 33
[Lovesick Male Rapunzel X Reader] A prince who was held captive since young, doesn't understand his feelings when he held his eyes on you as you save...
150K 5.6K 31
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝟏𝟖 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝...
123 59 25
The world was peaceful for a long time and it was maintained that way because of one sacrifice of a large family. Harmony was prevalent, and peace se...
3.3M 155K 64
What happens when you wake up and find yourself in Disney World, however, the female leads are males, and the plotline is much darker than you rememb...