Want

By whorefortheitalian1

BOOK #1 *can be read as a standalone* ------- π•Žπ”Έβ„•π•‹ πšŸπšŽπš›πš‹ 𝔻𝔼𝔽𝕀ℕ𝕀𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ: 𝚝𝚘 πš‘πšŠπšŸπšŽ 𝚊 𝚍�... More

Author's Note
Characters/aesthetics
Chapter 1 - New Beginning
Chapter 2 - Italy...
Chapter 3 - Sexy mob men?
Chapter 4 - Mia Figlia
Chapter 5 - DNA test
Chapter 6 - 'Holy mother of fuck ducks'
Chapter 7 - Family
Chapter 8 - Memories
A/N
Chapter 9 - Barbie
Chapter 10 - Touch
Chapter 11 - Shopping
Chapter 13 - Mother
Chapter 14 - Gym Session
Chapter 15 - First Mission?
Chapter 16 - Luke and Julia
Chapter 17 - Fresh Air
Chapter 18 - Spanish Mafia
Chapter 19 - The roof
Chapter 20 - Beach Bitches
Chapter 21 - Brittany not so Spears
Chapter 22 - Spin the Bottle
Chapter 23 - Under Attack
Chapter 24 - A Dumb Blonde to Rescue
Chapter 25 - My Best Friends
Chapter 26 - A Ball?
Chapter 27 - Deja Vu
Chapter 28 - Mistake
Chapter 29 - French clubs
Chapter 30 - dressless, shoeless, dateless
Chapter 31 - Personal
Chapter 32 - Paix d'une querelle: PART 1

Chapter 12 - They're back

6.4K 144 71
By whorefortheitalian1

did i write half of this on the toilet... um yes. ANYWAYS AHAHAH it's such a good writing spot ngl...

also im sorry for not updating for a while my motivation went down the drain but i'm back now soooo...

enjoy xo

We're all back in the car. Small chatter being made and questions thrown from person to person.

I was pushed into the backseat sitting next to the two dickheads. Somehow, Adria convinced Leandro to let her drive.

Well more of forced with a few sweat words thrown around but that's the practically the same thing. I mean sibling bonding at its finest, am i right?

Anyways, Camilla and her are both in the front while leaving me with the animals.

How kind of them.

I zone out not having the energy to engage in the conversations. Leandro seeming to do the same thing.

The scene that happened today, made me remember all the times in New York where i had to fight. They reminded me of the fun ones, the bad ones, the ones where i was helpless.

All these memories invading my head, was giving me a headache, closing my eyes because of the pain.

Not long after i feel a hand creep up on my thigh and someone whisper into my ear. "Amore, you can sleep. I'll wake you up when we're there."

Boy, i cant sleep if you fucking hand is torturing me just sitting there on my thigh?!

Trying to ignore the aching heat coming from my mother-fucking vagina, I start to doze off taking Leandro's words into consideration.

The thought of knowing I have a real, loving family to wake up to, comforts me into sleep...

I watch her. The way her chest rises up and down. Her breathing slow but content. The little snores that come through her mouth. All of it calms me.

She calms me and I don't fucking know why. I've always had anger issues and I'm always needing to let off some steam.

But her. She can stop that with just her presence.

Oh and her touch. Fuck, it's so soft and gentle and as cliché as this sounds it sends sparks through me every time our skin would make contact.

I've fucked and been around many girls but none of them even come close to the same feeling Natalia gives me.

All of this fucking pisses me off. I have never felt anything for anyone. I don't believe in love.

I fuck. that's it. no strings attached.

And the fact that this girl sitting right beside me, her head on my shoulder, has me wrapped around her little finger is pissing me the fuck off.

I need a drink.

It's not long after we arrive back at the house. Natalia still sleeping peacefully on my shoulder. I look at her for a couple seconds before placing a kiss on her forehead and gently shaking her.

couldn't help yourself could you...

Her eyes flutter open, readjusting to the light. Her head lifts off of my shoulder and she looks at me.

"Morning sunshine." i say, no surprise a smirk back and present on my face.

she rolls her eyes at me hiding a smile and mutters a small 'thank you' before hopping out of the car.

Following her into the house, us being the last ones we're greeted with a surprised, proud but angry Antonio.

"Natalia, care to explain what the fuck happened back at the shops?" He asks his daughter with an eyebrow raised.

"i kicked those men- no boys asses." she says smirking probably remembering seeing them on the floor defenceless.

This girl is crazy.

"I see. Come with me, we need to have a little talk." Antonio states walking out of the room.

I can see Natalia's brain working from here. She's trying to figure what's going to happen. Knowing she's not going to move anytime soon i grab her hand and lead her to her fathers office.

I'm getting a fucking drink after this.

what the fuck is going on?

come on can't a girl get a break like i literally just woke up 5 fucking minutes ago.

Mio Dio
(my God)

snapping me out of my thoughts, a hand that i know all too well brings me back into reality.

I look down to see Leandro's and mind hands linked.

I cant help but think. 'it's fits perfect.'

Natalia get a grip your Dad is literally right in-front of you.

oh shit yeah. whoops.

looking back up trying to contain myself i try to memorise the way back to wherever we came from. So, i can avoid looking like a lost, little duckling wandering around a huge, ass mansion.

These bitches seriously did not need a whole mother-fucking castle.

The door closes behind us as we enter a room, assuming this is my fathers office.

The walls are painted a dark grey colour, shelves twice the size of me covering them. Books and other little decorations filling the shelves. On the other side of the room was a window that covered the whole wall. You could see outside to the terrace, with all the plants scattered around.

Towards the back, in the middle of the room sits a large, dark-oak, wooden desk with a spinny chair behind.

wait, A SPINNY CHAIR. i'm stealing that later...

"Um, i think i need an office with my own spinny chair please." i say breaking the silence directing my question to the handsome man next to me.

He ignores me and rolls his eyes.

um- excuse me, that is not very nice.

My Dad also rolling his eyes at my child-ness he begins to speak. It's good to know i live with a very kind family.

Dickheads.

"So, Natalia given your actions today. I think it's time to tell you what we really do." He states

Okay Father when did we become so formal.

I nod my head encouraging him to continue bored and just wanting to go back to sleep.

What? i've had a long day.

"You, my daughter-" he motions towards me "are the Princess of the Italian Mafia and I am the Don, leaving your brother who is second in command." He says all at once.

What. The. Fuck. Ducks.

I stand there not shocked, not confused but finally feeling like a got an answer to everything.

The learning how to fight when i was younger, the learning how to speak multiple languages,  the learning how to use weapons it all makes sense now.

Wait- Hold up.

Totally ignoring my Fathers last statement i ask, "who were the people that attacked me today?" a scowl now present on my face.

Leandro raises an eyebrow obviously confused just as much as my Dad now.

"They were Americans i believe." He says, confusion written all over his face.

"fuck." i mutter still standing there processing everything that has been said.

I chuckle lightly, a girl just can't catch a break can she.

"Natalia, i don't know what's going on inside your pretty little head but you need to spit it out." Leandro faces towards me, slowly putting pieces together, a scowl also present on his face.

I slowly look at him, our eye contact intense. His once light eyes now dark knowing what I'm about to say.

"There after me again."

—————

OH SHITTTT. and let the plot beginnn.... THIS IS SO EXCITING AHAHAHAH YESS.

Um so i'm too excited to stop writing so i'm probs gonna write another chapter and upload it later, maybe in a couple hrs so, until then bitches!! thx for reading

-lils xo

NOT EDITED.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5M 82.6K 54
𝑃𝑅𝑂𝑀𝐼𝑆𝐸- (π‘›π‘œπ‘’π‘›) π‘Žπ‘› π‘Žπ‘π‘‘ π‘œπ‘“ π‘Žπ‘ π‘ π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘›π‘π‘’ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘œπ‘›π‘’ 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑙 π‘‘π‘œ π‘ π‘œπ‘šπ‘’π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘” π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘–π‘π‘’π‘™π‘Žπ‘Ÿ π‘‘β„Žπ‘–...
202K 4.2K 51
DISCLAIMER THIS BOOK IS NOT A SLOWBURN, WROTE THIS A YEAR AGO AND IT NEEDS EDITING. 𝐀 π‹πŽπ•π„π‹π„π’π’ πŒπ€π‘π‘πˆπ€π†π„ 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐒 πˆππ“πŽ π’πŽπŒπ„...
245K 9.3K 16
She has been destroyed by him in the worst way. After been kidnapped, tortured and raped by him, nothing is left in her to survive. Still with a ray...
1.1M 23.4K 58
Leah Aldaine is a 21 year old with a bad past with an abusive ex. She hasn't been able to tell anybody about what she has been through besides her be...