The popular girl is my lover...

By Katsuyosei

Tzuyu and Sana's secret love at school. More

Chapter one: I like me better
Chapter Two: When we are jealous
Chapter three: When we aren't at school
Chapter four: Don't get caught (fail)
BONUS CHAPTER #1: Video
Chapter five: Myoui Mina
BONUS CHAPTER #2: Messy room
Chapter six: How dare you
Chapter seven: Possessive
BONUS CHAPTER #3: Weird but it's okay
Chapter eight: Bestie bitches
Chapter eight part-2: Besties bitches
chapter nine: plan for summer break
Chapter ten: Trip with the Minatozaki
chapter eleven: Tzuyu and the Minatozakis (part-1)
chapter twelve: Tzuyu and the Minatozakis part-2
Chapter thirteen : the date
chapter fourteen: Chou Tzuyu
Chapter fifteen: Tzuyu just needs love
chapter sixteen: Sana is a great girlfriend
BONUS CHAPTER #4: How Tzuyu spent her very sad 15th birthday
Chapter seventeen: If trouble was a person
Chapter eighteen: Encounter
Chapter nineteen: Love can get crazy
BONUS CHAPTER #5: Benefits of having Minatozaki Sana as a girlfriend by Tzuyu
Chapter Twenty One: Quality Time
Chapter 22: What Would Happen If You Gather A Bunch Of Idiots Together?
Chapter 23: When It Comes To You I Can Go Crazy
Chapter 24: To The One Who Loves Too Much
Chapter 25: Tzuyu's Own Little World
BONUS CHAPTER #6: Michaeng's Love Story
Chapter 26: Before The Trip
Résumé
Chapter 27: Champ Libre
Chapter 28: Parasite
Chapter 29: This Isn't That Much Of A Sweet Story
Chapter 30: Slowly [M]

Chapter Twenty: Team Satzu And The President Mina.

2.5K 128 117
By Katsuyosei

One week has passed since the encounter with Audrey. And everything became quite normal as the girl didn't strike yet.

Only one thing was strange tho... It was having Jeongyeon as their PE teacher (for some reason). Sana, Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun and Mom didn't mind but Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and especially Nayeon weren't very thrilled with the idea. While Chaeyoung and Tzuyu found it annoying to be bossed around by Jeongyeon who took advantage of it, Nayeon was more generally annoyed by Jeongyeon for some damn reason.

So now once every week, it would be a mess in the field when they have to take their P. E class.

Aside from that, Tzuyu pretty much just didn't think about Audrey who was around, thanks to Chaeyoung who was now in the same class as her, she kept Tzuyu from having bad thoughts. And everyone was surprised for once that the girl who got no friends at school actually have friend. And that friend is actually one of their most popular students' girlfriend aka Mina.

Son Chaeyoung became quite popular because of that, who would thought Mina would get a girlfriend out of nowhere(and she was really cute). Mina's admirer were so jealous of her but they stayed quiet and just accepted the reality. However some were really curious to why, Chou Tzuyu was friend with Chaeyoung but not friends with Mina, Sana, Jihyo, Dahyun and Momo.

They never saw her hang out per even say hi to one another. Not even Tzuyu and Mina who were at least supposed to know each other thru Chaeyoung. But in the end, they didn't care that much. So it was back to another (hopefully) calm school year (A/N: laugh in author-nim lol)

Tzuyu couldn't be happier about it.

-"rawr rawr!!" - Jeongyeon growled while playing with her dino nuggies. Chaeyoung laughed at her and Tzuyu just silently ate her apple.

Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung were on each of Tzuyu's side who is in the middle as they all ate their meal while laughing and chatting about anything. It was a great moment for Tzuyu.

They are on the rooftop on a lunch break right now and both Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung had decided to stay with Tzuyu to eat with her since it's been a while.

-"Aren't you a teacher?? What are you still doing with dino nuggets? Well... It's already a mystery that you became a teacher but let's not question that one" - Tzuyu sighed then looked at her shorter friend. - "and you. Don't you have a girlfriend down there???"

-"come on Tzu, It's been a while since we hung out like this" - Jeongyeon slapped her arms.

-"Y'know... We can always hang out outside"

-"But it's like before now!! When we used to have lunch together at school" - Chaeyoung cheered.

-"we weren't in the same fucking school" - Tzuyu face-palmed so Chaeyoung rolled her eyes playfully.

-"but remember, sometimes we would come over at your school to take you out and have lunch outside. We would bought random street food and eat it--"

-"on the side of the road like some normal children and not like a noble in their damn castle. I know..." - Tzuyu let out a small laugh at the memory and Jeongyeon rubbed her head as if she was a puppy.

-"see you got it. That's my girl" - Jeongyeon smiled widely then hugged Tzuyu who made a disgusted face. Chaeyoung laughed at her reaction and just to annoy her more, she hugged her too. Tzuyu sighed loudly but cracked a small smile anyways.

-"You two are so annoying. I miss the peace I had when you weren't here yet" - Tzuyu huffed but they didn't let go.

-"I don't give a fuck about that. But now that I think about it, you've grown so much! Last time I hugged you, you were so much more shorter than me" - Jeongyeon wiped a fake tear while sniffling dramatically.

-"what about me??" - Chaeyoung asked with a frown.

-"You are still so damn short" - Jeongyeon and Tzuyu said at the same times then looked at each other before brusting into laughter. Chaeyoung pouted and crossed her arms at their reaction but it was soon interrupted when someone cleared their throat loudly.

-"HUM HUM"

The three stopped what they were doing and looked beside Jeongyeon. Where Sana was sitting, the WHOLE time.

-"Y'know guys... I truly appreciate that Tzuyu got such wonderful friends but... When you guys told me that it would be great to eat lunch together today. I didn't except you two to suddenly jump in (while we were literally kissing), sit in between me and Tzuyu then play with dino nuggies and get emotional"-Sana said with a straight face and Tzuyu just slightly laughed at her reaction.

-"Sorry my dear favorite squirrel! But I kind of really missed these two stooges" - Jeongyeon answered sincerely while Tzuyu and Chaeyoung frowned at the nicknames and Sana pursed her lips.

-"I noticed" - She nodded and Jeongyeon laughed which made Sana smile as she looked at the three with a sweet smile. - "But I noticed how you are so happy right now so I might give you three some spaces"

-"wait no, You can stay with us. Sorry if we made you feel like we were leaving you out!" - Chaeyoung quickly said but Sana shook her head and gently patted Chaeng's head.

-"No, no. I was about to leave when you guys showed up but you didn't give me time to speak, plus I have my own friends that keeps complaining that I am not spending enough time with them anymore"-Sana chuckled then bent down to leave a kiss on Tzuyu's head. - "I'll see you later!"

Sana quickly waved goodbye at them as she strolled out the rooftop. Tzuyu watched her go with a smile and a slight blush on her cheeks while her two friends were watching the sweet exchange.

-"Tzuyu are you a bottom?" - Jeongyeon asked out of the blue and Tzuyu chocked on her own saliva.

-"JEONGYEON WHAT THE FUCK???" - Tzuyu coughed.

-"well sorry but in your relationship as we see, it looks like that Sana is the top since she baby you so much" - Jeongyeon said with that serious expression but deep down Tzuyu know she is just making fun of her AGAIN.

-"I... I AM NOT A BOTTOM DAMN IT. Sana is just older than me so way more mature and that's why she acts like----WHY AM I EVEN JUSTIFYING MYSELF???"

-"You are quite loud for an introvert" - Jeongyeon kept making fun of her.

-"just... Shut up" - Tzuyu waved her off but Jeongyeon still continued with that evil grin on her face.

-"ah but I am glad you aren't a bottom, I mean this is a team top" - Jeongyeon said proudly then swiftly turned toward Chaeyoung who has been quite the whole time. - "right Chaeyoung???"

-"Y-yes..." - Chaeyoung stuttered so Jeongyeon and even Tzuyu raised their eyebrows.

-"Chaeyoung..." - Jeongyeon said slowly while looking at her right in the eyes.

-"I might be... A switch...??" - Chaeyoung said with a small smile and Jeongyeon opened her mouth wide.

-"Damn... Mina is actually a top? She doesn't look like it..." - Jeongyeon covered her mouth.

-"I am a top too... We just give and take from each other. Is that bad??" - Chaeyoung argued and Tzuyu sighed loudly.

-"this conversation is a train wreck" - Tzuyu growled and Jeongyeon rolled her eyes.

-"You two are so damn dramatic" - Jeongyeon huffed.

-"You are the dramatic one here" - Tzuyu and Chaeyoung both answered.

-"But serious talk tho..." - Jeongyeon said with her now authentic serious voice which made Tzuyu look up at her. - "I don't know if I've told you this before but I am so glad you guys found someone who makes you happy like this. Like I am relieved to know that even if I won't be here to take care of you my little sis. You already have someone who would do anything for you since they love you"

-"Uh... You've become soft Jeongyeon" - Tzuyu laughed.

-"what are you talking about? I've always been soft"

-"But I agree with you too. It's a relief to know that neither of us will end up alone well... Jeongyeon you choose to stay single so that's your choice but you still have us. And about Sana unnie, I truly approve of her. She is coming, she gaves me strawberries!!! "

-" You'd give your soul to the devils for strawberries"-Tzuyu snapped and Chaeyoung glared at her.

-"now now kids don't fight and take this teeth for Goodluck in our friendship" - Jeongyeon smiled and handed them a small velvet box.

-"What teeth... OMG JEONGYEON YOU ARE GROSS!!!" - Tzuyu made a disgusted face as Chaeyoung looked at Jeongyeon with her mouth agape.

-"BRO!! REALLY??? YOU STILL HAVE THAT THING?? I THOUGHT TZUYU THREW IT AWAY"

Jeongyeon raised both her hands in defense as she looked at them.

-"HEY HEY NOW!!! I TRULY BELIEVE IT GIVES GOOD LUCK!!! IT HELPED ME SURVIVE THAT TIME I WENT TO THE OCEAN AND THE ONLY ROAR IN THE BOAT SLIPPED OFF MY HANDS"

-"WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE OCEAN IN A TINY BOAT???" - Tzuyu asked in disbelief.

-"DON'T YOU HAVE A FUCKING LIFE BRO???"

-"THE DISRESPECT!!!! I WENT THERE FOR ADVENTURE"

-"HIKING CAN BE AN ADVENTURE!!! BEING ALONE IN THE FUCKING OCEAN IN A TINY ASS BOAT WITH ONLY ONE ROAR IS STUPID" - Tzuyu argued back.

-"WELL GUESS WHAT??? I ONCE WENT HIKING AND ALMOST DIED WHEN I KISSED A FROG THAT WAS ACTUALLY POISONOUS"

-"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU KISS A FROG??????" - Both Tzuyu and Chaeyoung shouted.

-"I THOUGHT IT WOULD GIVE ME A GIRLFRIEND!!!! PLUS ITS COLOR WAS REALLY PRETTY, WE DON'T OFTEN SEE A BLUE FROG!!!"

-"DAMN, WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING WITH YOUR LIFE THIS WHOLE TIME??? I'M SURPRISED YOU ARE STILL ALIVE!!!"

-"RUDE!!!!"

...........................

Sana was with her friends in the campus as they were animatedly talking and laughing and some stuffs. But Nayeon, Momo and Dahyun were mostly the ones doing the talk. Sana, Jihyo and Mina just listened to their fantastic adventure out the school. Everyday Sana would join them in the chat but today she didn't really have the energy.

It's not like she was feeling ill or bored but her thoughts were mostly wondering somewhere else. Like... Thinking about Tzuyu. Why was her mind filled with her girlfriend?? Ever since hoedrey came into the picture and lowkey made a declaration of war (to Sana at least). It's like Sana had to be wary of everything concerning the situation.

She trusted Tzuyu but not the hoe that was far too slay and evil to be taken lightly.

-"Sana Unnie..."

-"uh??" - Sana turned to Mina who had called her name.

-"Look..."

Sana looked where Mina was looking. She didn't even notice her friends stopped talking to look at the same things.

-"Jisoos... Why, just why do you have to bother us again??" - Sana whispered to herself as she looked at Audrey who was standing in front of their group and staring at Sana.

-"I need to talk to you" - Audrey said seriously and Sana sighed.

-"wait isn't this girl the one that got Chaeyoung so mad the last time?" - Dahyun asked while looking at Mina who nodded.

-"yeah she is the one..." -Mina said and yes she clearly remember this girl. After the encounter with Chaeyoung the first day of school. Mina asked her girlfriend about her and Chaeyoung being the whipped girlfriend that she is, told Mina everything about how that girl ruined Tzuyu. She is a threat to her Satzu ship.... - "and she is a bad one"

-"what do you want?" - Nayeon asked perfectly portraying a mean girl. Well if her best friends say this girl is bad news, she will forever be to her too. Girls code y'know.

-"I only need to talk to Sana" - She insisted and Sana sighed before patting Nayeon's shoulder.

-"I'll just go... I won't be long so wait for me" - she gave a small smile to her friend before leaving to follow Audrey who didn't even said goodbye or spared a single glance toward the girls.

-"Rude. I tell you!" - Momo shook her head then sighed. - "What's the deal with that girl anyways, Mina... Mina??"

Everyone looked around to find her but she suddenly vanished to who know where. Momo scratched the back of her neck and looked at the others who shrugged.

-"damn... Where did she go to...?

Mina's POV

I can't miss this, if I want to protect my ship, I need to follow everything to be able to do something if ever something happen.

I quietly followed Sana and hoedrey, who stopped at the back of the school building. Nice, I can hide behind one of the bushes and see what's happening.

I swiftly made my way behind one and silently cheered in my head when I had a great view of them without them noticing me. I smiled happily and got comfortable in my position when I felt my shoulder bump into something, I frowned and looked beside me and it was with wide eyes that I came face to face with our P.E teacher aka my girlfriend's best friend, Yoo Jeongyeon. She seemed just as surprised.

-"uh hey..." - She waved awkwardly and I smiled just as much. We looked at each other for a moment before looking toward Sana and Audrey who began to talk.

-"Why are you here? I thought you were supposed to have lunch with Chae and Chou Tzuyu" - I tried to break the ice.

-"My sixth sense told me that I should be here" - Jeongyeon answered with a wide smile and Mina smiled back.

-"Chaeyoung was right. You are the weirdest of all"

-"comes from the girl who spy on her friend"

-"hey, I am here to know more and be able to protect Satzu from that hoedrey"

-"Well guess I found my soul mate. No homo tho! Between Bros we don't steal girlfriends!" - Jeongyeon winked and Mina silently chuckled.

-"Chaeyoung was right about one thing too. You are cool"

-"Of course I am" -Jeongyeon smirked then mentioned for Mina to look at Sana and Audrey talking. - "ughhh I can't hear them. Let's move closer"

-"I am following you"

.....................................

Sana's POV

What does this bitch want for real? Wasn't  I clear enough the last time she tried to talk to Tzuyu?

-"speak"

-"Okay, here we go..." - Audrey smirked at Sana who raised a eyebrow. - "Can you please help me make up with Tzuyu? "

-"ARE YOU STU-... IEHSUEGDIDBD"

Both Audrey and I frowned and looked around because of that sudden noise. The fuck was that??? I blinked and tried to see what cause it and then a squirrel went out the bushes. That kind of scared me... Anyways.

BITCH SAYS WHAT????

-"The fuck you talking about? After all the things you said back then, you want me to what? Have you lost your mind???"

Is she crazy? Maybe she truly is... Damn how had Tzuyu fallen for this before??

-"I know what I said and I actually want to apologize for that. I've thought about it for a week now and I sincerely know that you and Tzuyu are made for each other, I shouldn't mingle with you two but I just want to just make up to her, at least being friends again and since you are her girlfriend, I would have better chances to succeed"

I stayed quiet while looking at her. This bitch is out of her mind. I just want to laugh right now and weirdly I am hearing some type of laughing but I guess it's just my imagination.

-"Do you really think I'd help you?" - I asked in disbelief.

-"Yes, I do because you are so kind" - She smiled and I wanted to just leave. What the fuck is she trying to do??

-"I don't understand you..." - I honestly said because I am sure even the universe don't understand her. Who would? Her dumb news is far beyond this world... Okay, maybe I should ease off with the insults.

-"I am asking you to help me get close to..."

-"No no, I got that but I don't get how the fuck can you get the nerve to actually ask me that" - I looked at her with dead eyes and she just kept smiling, I don't know but that actually gets into my nerves.

-"I mean... I now know that the only way for me to actually make up with Tzuyu is for YOU to approve of it because no matter how I look at it, I know Tzuyu won't even spare a glance at me if you tell her not to. That's just how much she loves you so I am begin you to help me, you could help Tzuyu too, making up with an old friend"

I smiled and I saw hope in her eyes but that hope I will crush it to the ground.

-"First of all, I am in no right to tell Tzuyu what she should do and what not, if she is ignoring you right now, she is doing it of her own free will. She doesn't want to have anything to do with you anymore, how many times do we have to tell you that, for your stupid brain to finally get it?" - I spoke slowly for her to finally get the fucking point. -" second of all, I will never help you because I am not dumb enough to do it. You are way too full of yourself. And finally... If you think that you can really make anything up for what you did, you can always dream because the thing you did is just unforgivable. I honestly think you should just rot in hell"

I said then left without a single glance. That was a waste of time, what even was that?? What's her plan this time? Ughhhhhhh... Peace was really never an option. I have to stay on guard from now on.

Third person's POV

Mina and Jeongyeon who were in the bushes watched as Sana walked then shorter after her, Audrey also left with a big annoyed frown on her face.

-"What was that?" - Mina asked kind of confused and looked at Jeongyeon who was deep in her thought - "what's wrong Jeongyeon?"

-"Don't you think something was off?" - Jeongyeon asked and stood out the bushes.

-"Yeah... Audrey is really plotting on something. We should better keep close look on her"

-"And I think it is already working..."

-"What do you mean?" - Mina asked confused. - "Sana actually refused to help her so there's no need to actually worry"

-"hum... You follow Sana. I am going to have a talk with Audrey first"

-"wait...." - Mina didn't even finish what she was about to say, Jeongyeon already sprinted away to catch Audrey. Mina sighed and also stood up as she thought about it for a moment. What is actually wrong...?

-"Oh..." - Mina exclaimed when she realized it.

..............................

-"Audrey" - Jeongyeon called out the girl in the hallway as she finally caught up with her.

-"Oh. Isn't it the great Jeo---"

Before she could say anything else, Jeongyeon held her firmly by her arm and pulled Audrey to come face to face with her.

-"I want you to stop whatever you are doing right now. Don't ruin the perfect relationship that Tzuyu is having right now or you'll fucking have to deal with me" - Jeongyeon whispered clearly in her ear before letting go and walked back, leaving Audrey to herself.

Audrey just watched her go without saying anything. Her eyes dead but a cold smile on her lips.

-"It has already began great Yoo Jeongyeon" - She whispered as she left the hallway with that evil smile of hers.

.............................................

If you pay attention, you'll see that something was actually wrong with their whole discussion lol. And Tzuyu isn't the main target but Sana.

Anyways. I'll update more often from now on since I got a new laptop. Finally.... After how many months. Dang.... Hope you guys are still around lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 527 15
T is not Alien requested to be partnered with you. Tzuyu and Sana meet each other at an online game and they chat with each other through the game. T...
85.3K 2.9K 17
What matter to me is YOU. I don't want anyone else, Just YOU. No matter what happened, I'll Always be BESIDE YOU.
3.6K 198 22
A story where Dahyun could see colours when she had eye contact with her soulmate. A DAHMO FANFIC A chat-narrative book. (instagram)
24.5K 806 28
When Sana and Mina both find themself infatuated with student Chou Tzuyu. While wondering who the girl in the black hood was. Who does Tzuyu really l...