SUPERVISOR; HANGE ZOE.

By satits

βπ’π”ππ„π‘π•πˆπ’πŽπ‘βž ━ Y/N joins the prestigious, SNK airlines, a company known for its elite and sophis... More

[00] AIRLINE TERMS.
[01] FLIGHT TO CANADA.
[02] HORROR OF THE GLASSES.

SUPERVISOR; HANGE ZOE.

2.7K 67 16
By satits

❝ 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐑; 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐙𝐎𝐄.
by satits!

𓏲*ੈ✩‧₊˚🛩️

Y/N joins the prestigious, SNK airlines, a company known for its elite and sophisticated service. Unfortunately,  Y/N is assigned to work on flights under the strict supervision of a rumored "cold and demanding supervisor" named Hange Zoe, also known as the "Horror of the Glasses".

But from the moment they meet, Hange Zoe can't help but feel a strange attraction towards Y/N. Despite Hange Zoe's "stern" exterior, Y/N discovers a goofy, soft and caring side that makes her want to know more about the supervisor.

As they spend more time together on the flight they're on, the two develop an unexpected connection that they can't ignore.

But will the company's strict guidelines stand in the way of their love, or will they be able to find a way to be together?

𓏲*ੈ✩‧₊˚🛩️

"Y/N! I managed to sneak these delicious chocolates from first class and they're all yours!"

You're taken aback by Hange's act of generosity and feel a warm smile wash over your face. "Awe!" you exclaimed, "Thank you, Hange! You're too kind."

You then suddenly flash a mischievous grin. "I'm so telling Mr. Smith on you."

"WAIT NO, DON'T!"

𓏲*ੈ✩‧₊˚🛩️

BEFORE WE CONTINUE,
aside from y/n, i do not own any characters
in this story, they are all owned by
HAJIME ISAYAMA.

THEY/THEM pronouns for hange,
PROFANITIES & smut, lime (?)
mostly crack & fluff, semi-to-no-angst.

PLEASE NOTE:
THIS IS MY OWN IDEA;
if you wish to use this story as inspiration for your own, please do not forget to credit me!

JUST A REMINDER:
english is not my first language. if there are any grammatical errors, please don't hesitate to inform me via dms or via comments. thank you!

𓏲*ੈ✩‧₊˚🛩️

TO THE AVERAGE FLIGHT ATTENDANT, supervisors are nothing more than a pest, a constant source of irritation and frustration in their work.

You've been working as a flight attendant in SNK airlines for over two years, and every supervisor you've come across has been less than pleasant.

They're all self-centered, abrasive, volatile, liars, god, the list just goes on! They only care about themselves and their titles, with no regard for the well-being of their employees.

Like that one time, you accidentally made the mistake of walking into the briefing room with an iced coffee in your hand, unaware that this was against company policy. To your horror, the next day you received an email from the head office informing you that iced coffee was not allowed on the premises and you were to be punished. FOR DRINKING COFFEE?!

To make matters worse, the supervisor did absolutely nothing in the briefing room but watch and drool over Hoshin from TikTok despite being 50 years old!

From that day on, you completely despised supervisors. You hated the way they micromanaged every aspect of your job, even when you followed their instructions to the latter.

You provided service exactly as they requested and as you trained for, and what you're doing is still.. wrong? They've got to be joking.

All they've been doing this entire flight is just gobble up chocolates they've stolen in first class while you're there cleaning the shit stained walls in the lavatory!

Nothing will ever change your mind about how fucked up supervisors are. Nothing.

Until.. you met them,
SUPERVISOR HANGE ZOE.

From that day on, you realized not all supervisors are the same. Some are actually worth your time, effort, respect, and love. Who knew?

𓏲*ੈ✩‧₊˚🛩️

CHAPTER INDEX;
ongoing进行中!

SUPERVISOR; HANGE ZOE.
introduction & chapter index.

[00] AIRLINE TERMS.
showcases all the different airline terms (that i may or may not use) that you should be familiar with inorder to understand and enjoy the story better.

[01] FLIGHT TO CANADA.
preparation of the flight & meeting a special someone after months.

[02] HORROR OF THE GLASSES.
meeting & befriending new people.

[03] PAYBACK.
(UNDER MAJOR EDITING)
lesson learned: never steal someone's prized possession, ever.

[04] ASSISTANT-SUPERVISOR.
(UNDER MAJOR EDITING)
meeting the flight's assistant supervisor.

[05] PURSER.
(UNDER MAJOR EDITING)
meeting the flight's purser (he's quite hot).

[06] UNPROFESSIONAL.
(UNDER MAJOR EDITING)
finally meeting the flight's supervisor & superiors get.. unprofessional.

[07] DARLING.
(UNDER MAJOR EDITING)
pre-flight briefing & helping out a lost child.

[08] RUN.
(UNDER MAJOR EDITING)
the two flight attendants nearly got left behind in the airport?!

[09] THEY AREN'T THAT BAD.
(UNDER MAJOR EDITING)
she realizes that, supervisors aren't that bad.

[10] MOBLIT'S RAGE.
(UNDER MAJOR EDITING)
he isn't getting payed enough, please let the poor man breathe.

[11] DON'T YOU DARE.
(UNDER MAJOR EDITING)
consists a VERY triggering topic, please read with caution!

[12] JUMPSEAT BUDDY.
(UNDER MAJOR EDITING)
meeting a new friend, your jumpseat buddy!

[13] START OF THE FLIGHT.
(UNDER MAJOR EDITING)
flight finally starts after hours of delay & meeting new people through imessages.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 10K 36
π‘π„πƒπ€πŒπ€ππ‚π˜ (𝐍.) 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐂𝐓 πŽπ… π‹πŽπ•πˆππ† 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πŽππ„ π–π‡πŽ π‹πŽπ•π„π’ π˜πŽπ”; 𝐀 π‹πŽπ•π„ 𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 β—– π–£― α₯«α­‘ β——...
36.1K 873 42
β†³π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ ΰΏ”*:ο½₯゚ π‘πŽπ’π„ π‹π„πŒπŽππ€πƒπ„ Ν™βΊΛš*ο½₯ΰΌ“β˜Ύ 🍢 β˜½ΰΌ“ο½₯*ΛšβΊβ€§...
13.9K 646 33
When Levi was a little boy, Princess Hanji rescued him from a terrible fate. From that day forth, Levi was in her debt. As they grew older, Levi knew...
279K 7.6K 75
"Levi, I swear... Once I find out what your most important thing in life is, I'll fucking destroy it!!" ________________________ You are Alina Debro...