โ™ก๐‘จ๐‘ฑ ๐’™ ๐‘น๐‘ซ ๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ป ๐‘บ๐‘ป...

By iluvvvme_

Heyy!! So this will be used just to make short stories. Some will be short, Some will be long. Some will even... More

Your Beautiful.
Do You Remember Me?
When Love Lasts.
Sugar Love.
The Sleepover. [PART 1]
Do You Remember Me? Pt. 2
Her Voice.
The Sleepover Pt. 2
Sugar Love Pt. 2
Stolen Love. [PART 1]
Stolen Love. [PART 2]
Stolen Love [PART 3]
The Sleepover [PART 3]
Falling Bridge.
Stolen Love [PART 4]
Everybody Loves Rollerskating.
Love Is A Gift.
Stolen Love [PART 5]
The Sleepover [PART 4]
โ˜…๐’๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐žโ˜… [๐’๐ง๐ž๐š๐ค ๐๐ž๐š๐ค โ™ฅ REMADE]
Stolen Love [PART 6]
Stolen Love [PART 7]
Tragic Love [PART 1]
Stolen Love [PART 8]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 1]
Tragic Love [PART 2]
Dodge Ball.
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 2]
All Eyes On You.
I love you more.
Best friends or More?
| ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐˜๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ: ๐‡๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐’๐ฎ๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ | Sneak Peak!
The Sleepover. [PART 5]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 3]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 4]
Another Small Adventure.
The Gift Of Love.
Who Says A Child Can't Have A Crush?
Endless Love [PART 1]
Endless Love [PART 2]
National Best friend day!
Beautiful In My Eyes.
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 5]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 6]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 7]
The Gift Of Love. [PART 2]
Stare Contest.
Endless Love [PART 3]
Last Day Of School.
Love Lessons.
Endless Love [PART 4]
Beach Day.
Swing Buddies.
Endless Love [PART 5]
You're My Enemy, But I Love You. [Discontinued]
Love Conquers It All [PART 1]
Love Conquers It All [PART 2]
I love you.
You're My Enemy, But I Love You. [Discontinued]
A/N
The New Neighbor
Two Video Gamers [PART 2]
Leap Of Faith [PART 1]
Silenced [PART 1]
Silenced [PART 2]
A Very Romantic Christmas.

Two Video Gamers [PART 1]

171 7 10
By iluvvvme_

A/N: SURPRISEEE! I'M BACK AND WITH BETTER ONESHOTS! <33 THIS BOOK IS OFFICIALLY BEING CONTINUED. I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS ONESHOT! <3

   "Oh come on!" I shouted. I was playing a video game with my two friends; Soarin and Blaze. As you can tell, me and my friends lost the game. It was a game that allowed you to work with other people. Me, Soarin and Blaze weren't really experts at this game. This was a new game that we were playing and we only won twice. 

"There's no way we're gonna win this game." Blaze said with a sigh. 

"But Blaze, You can't give up now. We need to keep trying, you aren't suppose to give up."

"I know, But we've been playing this game for the past 2 hours and still haven't won not once today." Blaze said.

"You and blaze have a point though. But we can play one more round. After that, I'm off for the day." Soarin said. 

"Alright, sounds good." I said. 

   Me, Blaze and Soarin decided to play the game one more time. I hope we win this time. But who knows? Maybe we will maybe we won't. 

   But besides that, I'm Rainbow Dash. I am 17 years old and i'm in 11th grade. I go to Canterlot high school, but Soarin and Blaze don't. They go to a different high school. How did I meet them you may ask? Well, we went to the same middle school. We met in 6th grade. But after we graduated middle school, we went our separate ways but still kept in touch. I also have other friends, Their names are Twilight and Pinkie Pie. I love those girls, but they annoy me in their own unique way. 

   My hobbies are playing the game of course. But I have realistic hobbies as well. Such as Soccer and basketball. At school, I'm the captain of the soccer team. As for basketball, I only play that sport for fun. I have one sibling, her name is Scootaloo. She would come and try to play the game sometimes too. She's not really a gamer, so she wasn't an expert when it came to gaming. But that's just a little bit of information about me.

✰✰✰

"You're joking bro!" Blaze yelled in annoyance. Turns out, we lost the game. Again. 

"Yeah..It's definitely best to take a break from this game. Besides, I'm hungry anyways." I said. 

"Alright guys, I'm out. I'll see you guys tomorrow." Soarin said causally. I smiled. 

"Okay. Tomorrow at 2:30?"

"Yeah." 

"Okay, Bye guys!" After I said bye to them, I got off the game. Before doing anything else, I went upstairs to my sister's room just to see what she was doing.

"Hey sis, You alright?" I asked. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Yeah, I'm good. Did you win the game?" She asked. I chuckled and shook my head.

"Nope." I simply answered. 

   Scootaloo chuckled, "I'm sure you'll win next time." She grinned.

"Yeah, We'll see. Anyways, You hungry?" I asked. She nodded. 

"Alright. I'm gonna go make us something in the kitchen. Mom and Dad should be home in a few minutes." I told her. She nodded. I then went back downstairs and went straight to the kitchen.  

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲...

   It was 2:00 pm. I got up just an hour ago. I love sleeping, so don't ever be surprised if I just sleep until the afternoon. My sister went over to her friend's house just for a couple of hours. As for my parents, they're at work of course. But they get off early today since it's Sunday. I was just watching youtube for 30 minutes. I'm just occupying myself before I play the game in 30 minutes. 

𝟑𝟎 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫..

   It had been 30 minutes since I was occupying myself. Now it's time to play the game with my friends. Pinkie is sort of a gamer. But she spends her time doing other things. Hopefully I could get her to play sometime this week though. As for Twilight, I could never get her to play any game. Not even for a million dollars. She says that it's 'boring'. Typical Twilight. 

"Hey guys!" I heard Blaze say auspiciously.

"Hi Blaze, Hi Soarin." I said with a smile. 

"Hey Rainbow, Hey Blaze." Soarin said in his same causal and informal voice.

"So, ready to play the game?" I asked.

"Yup!" Blaze said.

"Me too. But, can I tell you guys something?" Soarin asked.

"Of course. Anything." I said.

"What is it Soarin?" Blaze asked.

"Well, I met this girl at school yesterday. She's not new, but we were paired up by the teacher because of this certain assignment we had to do. But me and her are great friends now. I asked her if she liked to play video games, she said yeah. So she's gonna play with us if you guys don't mind." Soarin explained. It took a few seconds to let Soarin's words sink in. After that, I smiled and nodded. 

"Okay. That's cool." I said. 

"Soarin has a girlfriend!"

"Huh? No! Absolutely not!" Soarin yelled.

"Calm down dude, can't take a joke?" Blaze chuckled. 

"Okay guys, She's getting ready to join the call right now." Soarin said. Me and Blaze nodded.

"I'm gonna go get something real quick." I said before leaving the phone to go get what I needed. Which was a water bottle. I drank some and then I sat it on the living room table that was in front of me. I then saw that the girl Soarin was talking about just joined. Her camera was off also. 

"Hey Applejack." Soarin said with a smile. Well now I know what her name is. Her name is actually very...appealing and exquisite. At least I'm not the only girl for once. But I wonder what she looks like.

"Hey Soarin!" She said. Her voice sounded like she was a cowgirl. Maybe she is. She even has an accent, that's impressive! I've never met someone with an accent before.

   Soarin chuckled, "Nope, There's another girl here. But she went to get something." Soarin replied. 

"Back." I said as I turned my camera on. 

"Hi Rainbow, Glad you're back. Now I can introduce her to you guys." Soarin said. Just a few seconds later, Applejack finally turned her camera. I took a good glance at her. She had freckles, tan skin, beautiful emerald eyes and blonde hair. She also had a stetson on top of her head. Well, there's my answer. She is a cowgirl, the stetson says it all. Unless she's just wearing it just because. 

"Applejack, This is Blaze and Rainbow Dash. They're really cool, trust me. You'll like them. Rainbow and Blaze, this is Applejack. 

"Hey Applejack. Nice to meet you." Blaze said. 

"Nice to meet you too." She said with a smile. 

"Hi Applejack." I smiled at her. She gave me a sweet smile in return.

"Hi." She said. She seems like such a sweet person. Maybe there's a chance we'll become friends. Or even best friends. 

"Come on guys, let's play the game now." Blaze said.

   Everyone got on the game. A few seconds later, we started playing. It was quiet for a few minutes. Which is pretty rare because we're always loud. Blaze broke the silence.

"So Applejack, I heard that you're good at this game." Blaze said, trying to start a conversation. 

   Applejack nodded, "Yeah, The game is easy. It isn't that hard." 

"Yes it is!" Blaze shouted. Not gonna lie, that kinda hurt my ears. 

"Blaze, you're loud you know?" I said. 

"Sorry." He said. 

"LET'S GO!" Soarin yelled. I was about to ask him why he was yelling. But I took a look at the tv screen before saying anything. My eyes widened in shock. We actually won for the first time in forever. 

"We actually won!" I yelled. Luckily, nobody was here. Because I would've got scolded by one of my parents if my parents were home. I suddenly heard an unfamiliar giggle. I assumed that it was Applejack since it matched her voice. 

"You're welcome. I told you I was good at this game." She chuckled. I giggled also.

"Thanks Applejack." I said.

✰✰✰

   We have been playing the game for a few hours now. Me and Blaze had got to know a little more about Applejack. Not gonna lie, It's fun talking to Applejack. I feel glad talking to her, it's as if I was talking to Twilight and Pinkie. She's also very trustworthy and she's a really honest person. Something I could never do. Well I mean, I can but..not all the time like she does. It's like she's one of those friends that would be there for you until the end. It's like she screams 'it's me and you against the world'. 

"Guys, I gotta go now." Soarin said all of a sudden. 

"Same, I have to help my mom with some stuff." Blaze said.

"Oh, Alright. See you guys later." I said.

"Yeah..See ya'll later. Nice playing with ya'll." 

"You too." Blaze said. Then Blaze and Soarin left the call. Now it was just me and Applejack. It was silent for a little bit, which was really awkward. But there was no way I was gonna speak first. I don't even know what to say! Thankfully, she spoke first. 

"So I'm guessing you have to go too?" Applejack asked.

"Uh...No." I replied. She nodded her head, then it was silent again. Which I clearly didn't want to happen, but it did. But..I did want to still play the game with her though. So I'll just ask if we can. 

"So um..You wanna continue playing?" I asked. She smiled slightly and nodded.

"Sure."

✰✰✰

   Me and Applejack were on the game for two more hours. After those hours, me and her made us something to eat. Of course I fed my sister too. After that, we just had an interesting conversation. Applejack told me things she liked doing besides playing video games. Things like running, doing chores, etc. Even though chores are one of the most boring things in the world, I still respected her opinion on it. Maybe because she's used to it. Besides, She's been doing it since she was 9 according to her saying. 

   Another thing, I saved her number. She had asked me if she could save my number and we could go on a call together, Which was completely fine with me. So yeah, we're friends. For now. What I mean by that is, we'll probably become best friends in the future. We'll see.

"So you like playing basketball and soccer huh?"

"Yeah."

"Well, that's cool. I don't play basketball, but I do not know how to play. Maybe we could play sometime." She said with a friendly smile. I smiled back, but I didn't reply. I didn't think she was gonna say that. Not that I wasn't okay with it, I just wasn't expecting it. For some reason, when she said it..It made me feel..weird. I had a weird feeling in my stomach for a second. Especially when she smiled. I wasn't sure why, but I ignored it. I'm sure it isn't anything serious. I hope it isn't.

"Rainbow, I gotta go now. You wanna call tomorrow after school?" Applejack asked. I nodded with no hesitation. 

"Sure." I replied. She smiled.

"Alright, talk to you tomorrow." Applejack said. I smiled and waved at her. The call ended after that. 

   I laid on my bed whilst looking at the ceiling. I smiled at the thought of today. I couldn't wait until tomorrow. The best thing that happened today was that I gained a new friend! On top of that, we're almost like the same person. But then that weird feeling came again, I groaned in frustration. Why did it have to come now? I mean to be honest, It feels pretty good. But also uncomfortable. Not knowing what this feeling is is really bothering me. I hope I find out soon. 

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.1K 115 17
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
295K 20.7K 154
Tรกc phแบฉm: Toร n thแบฟ giแป›i ฤ‘แปu ฤ‘ang ฤ‘แปฃi ngฦฐแปi ฤ‘แป™ng tรขm. Tรกc giแบฃ: Tแป‘ Tรขy Ngฦฐแปi gรต: Mia cแปงa bแบกn nรจ Beta: Hoa Hoa cแปงa bแบกn ฤ‘รขy ร lร  truyแป‡n nร y gรต nhanh quรก...
269K 7.8K 133
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."