[BL] The Darling Villain

By CoolCool-Aid

Lucilline Rubius, the third son of Duke Rubius has always been content with his daily life. However, after ru... More

【CHARACTERS】
Chapter 1. Who is Lucilline Rubius
Chapter 2. The Most Evil of Them All
Chapter 3. Wake Up to a Splash of Water
Chapter 4. The Heroine and Male Lead
Chapter 5. For the Sake of Justice
Chapter 6. A Flash of Silver in the Night
Chapter 7. This World is Fictional
Chapter 8. What About Him is a Villain?
Chapter 9. You're Definitely a Good Person
Chapter 10. Shopping as Friends
Chapter 11. Like He Could Strangle Him to Death
Chapter 12. Kill and Manipulate
Chapter 13. Chocolate Mousse Cake
Chapter 14. This Master is Skilled in All Aspects
Chapter 15. Ghost Hunting
Chapter 16. The Second Male Lead
Chapter 17. The Prettiest Flower of Them All
Chapter 18. I Want to Become a Knight
Chapter 19. I Can Teach You
Chapter 20. Would You Like to Serve Under Me?
Chapter 21. Skinny Little Stick Arms
Chapter 22. What Gave You the Courage to...
Chapter 23. Stitched Shut
Chapter 24. The Hope of All Demons
Chapter 25. Remembrance
Chapter 27. Foolish Humans
Chapter 28. This is so Fun!
Chapter 29. Could I Borrow Your Sword?
Chapter 30. You Should Slack Off
Chapter 31. Lucilline Rubius is Ashamed
Chapter 32. What Makeup Do You Use?
Chapter 33. Staff of Curses
Chapter 34. This is the House of Rubius
Chapter 35. Forever an Assassin
Chapter 36. Pervert
Chapter 37. The Demon in His Dreams
Chapter 38. Too Late
Chapter 39. Not Only a Prince in Title
Chapter 40. Stolen Heart
Chapter 41. Holy Father
Chapter 42. The Right Moment
Chapter 43. What Kind of Sorcery is This?
Chapter 44. Into Battle
Chapter 45. Red
Chapter 46. How to Train Your Villain
【100K SPECIAL】
Chapter 47. Shoulder
Chapter 48. First Mission
Chapter 49. My Handkerchief
Chapter 50. Three Years
Chapter 51. Farrah Umbra, the Inhuman
Chapter 52. Get Her Memories Back
Chapter 53. Strong Rival!
Chapter 54. Cry
Chapter 55. Change My Fate
Chapter 56. It's Not Like That
Chapter 57. I Can't Flirt
Chapter 58. Dance, For Yourself
Chapter 59. A Scar Across the Back
Chapter 60. If This Isn't Love, Then What is?
Chapter 61. Kiss on the Lips
Chapter 62. An Adventure
Chapter 63. In the Bushes, a Tiger Hides
Chapter 64. A Girl's Name
Chapter 65. Lunatic, the Exiled Pink Princess
Chapter 66. Lunatic, the Exiled Pink Prince
Chapter 67. Five Dark Glares
【200K SPECIAL】
Chapter 68. Bath!?!
Chapter 69. To the North, Frozen Tower
Chapter 70. Sugarplum
Chapter 71. The Best Liar
Chapter 72. Traitor
Chapter 73. I Love You
Chapter 74. Promise Me, Don't Forget Me
Chapter 75. Always a Villain
Chapter 76. To You, In the Past
Chapter 77. In the Eyes of the Noble
Chapter 78. Touch the Stars, a Bell Rings
Chapter 79. A Cowardly Child
Chapter 80. Reach for the Stars, Jump
Chapter 81. I am Going to Kill Her
Chapter 82. Am I a Demon?
Chapter 83. The Snapping Strand
Chapter 84. Duel
Chapter 85. ONE PUNCH!!!
Chapter 86. Tea? Dress? Party? Fire 👍
Chapter 87. Double Kill!
Chapter 88. He is a Demon
Chapter 89. My Family is Human
Chapter 90. But I Do
Chapter 91. No Point

Chapter 26. The Crown Prince of Lydia

4.4K 302 46
By CoolCool-Aid

"It will be alright... It will be alright..." Azalea whispered under his breath.

He felt November's heavy weight sinking in his left shoulder, with his strength on the verge of depletion. The warmth of viscous blood soaking his hands seemed to bring him back to his past.

Azalea could feel a warmth whispering by his ears. "Don't worry, Azalea. Your big sister will protect you... I won't let harm come to your way!" He reminisced the smell of burning smoke, clogging his throat and suffocating him.

The sound of cries and pleading screams seemed so close, and yet so far away.

All of a sudden, a shriek nearby had waken him up.

What was that? A bead of sweat slid down from his forehead. Before he had time to wipe away the evidence of his anxiety, November struggled in his hold.

"...let me down!" She cried.

Azalea was puzzled. "I can't do that. It will only aggravate your injury even more-"

"I don't care!" November felt fear dominate her heart. "I've already lost my leg!" Snot and tears slid down her face and cheeks. "It doesn't matter if I die!"

Azalea refused. He carried November on his shoulder, and continued running down the hallway. His footsteps seemed to race against the trepidation of his heart. Both competed to see which is faster. It felt like a hammer was constantly hammering down on his chest, sealing a bond upon him.

They advanced past the hallway for some time.

All of a sudden, Azalea felt like something was wrong. Earlier, November was struggling to be placed down. How come she was no longer moving anymore? Why was she being so obedient?

"...hey." November's voice was as heavy as the disaster made out of their school. "Do you think that I will live long enough to leave the school?"

Azalea didn't know how to answer such a question.

What would he do if he lost a leg? He would feel as if he'd lost the world. He could no longer pursue his dream of becoming a knight. There is also no such thing as a legless knight.

Sympathizing with November, Azalea softened his tone, "You can definitely make it. Believe in yourself. You won't die. When we leave, we can get someone to help you maneuver easily on one leg. We'll stop the bleeding, and have you resume your regular life as soon as possible. I promise, okay?"

November fell silent. Shadows muddled her expressions, making it difficult to see what thoughts were on her mind.

"We'll figure it out," Azalea said. "Don't worry. What's most important is that we leave."

Their match of purple and white hair had fluttered in the wind. Azalea didn't know what November was thinking of, but her situation reminded him of his own helplessness. He couldn't remember his childhood. All he knew was that he'd been living the wilderness as a young and helpless child, sick to the core, which had made him forget all about himself but a feminine voice calling out his name.

In the wilderness, he was found by the owner of an orphanage. There, he was taken care of and met his childhood friend; Daphnne.

Out of nowhere, a tired voice full of fatigue had rung from his side, "You're so kind, Azalea."

November was talking as if she'd just woken up from a nightmare, "If there weren't any demons that invaded the school, you probably would have won the swordsmanship tournament. Then, you could have received a good sum of money from Grand Duke Leinhart. If he saw potential in you, he could have recommended you to become a Royal Knight."

Azalea listened to her. Yes, indeed. November was right. If only the demons hadn't invaded the school. Then he could have steadily gotten closer to his dream.

"...how wonderful." A giggle came from his shoulder.

Instantaneously, Azalea froze on the spot. His feet seemed to have rooted into the ground, unwilling to separate. Frigid chill had clambered onto his limbs, freezing him in place, as if time had stopped.

November lifted her head from Azalea's shoulder.

She wore an insane smile, capable of making one question the rights and wrongs of their beliefs. "If only I had done this from the start, I wouldn't have had to work so hard!" Azalea was strong. He'd fought against boars, wild wolves, and all kinds of creatures lurking in the wilderness.

His hands were dotted in callouses, a sign of his strength in the sword.

However, at that moment, Azalea found his hold on the purple-haired girl slipping. He had no idea how...! He was capable of lifting ten times the weight of Lucilline!

Why isn't he able to properly lift a small frail teenage girl?

"I'm not what you think I am." November's smile was forever etched into his memory. She gently landed on the ground. Her dismembered left leg had stopped leaking blood. Instead, a void of shadow grew from her thighs, extending outwards until it shaped itself into the contours of a human leg.

Gradually, the shadow turned into a leg.

"This feels a lot better." November stretched. "Never ever have I had my leg cut off. My subordinate was too hasty in his job. He could have made me look injured in a whole more efficient way."

The words didn't make sense to Azalea. Huh? Subordinate? Job?

It took a long time for him to come back to himself.

November isn't what I think she is...? The purple-haired girl's words had haunted his mind. Azalea snapped out of it. He personally witnessed her dismembered leg growing out from her thighs! It had the appearance of a shadow, which resembled the appearances of those demons that invaded the school-

From his pure instincts, Azalea began running away from the girl. November is a demon..!

He didn't get to run too far when he slammed into a figure.

November's once fearful purple eyes were harsh and indifferent. She extended out a hand, holding onto Azalea's face with a firm grip. All the latter could see was her palm.

"It is over." November deadpanned.

She extended out her other hand, with shadows flowing wildly in her hold. Slowly, the shadow took form in the shape of a sword! "Goodbye." November smiled, with her eyes squinting in pleasure.

The purple-haired girl swung her sword at the male lead's neck—

All of a sudden, the swish of a dagger torn through the air! November had quick reflexes, as she leaped away, dodging the attack. She had lost her hold on Azalea, who quickly took this chance to run away. The male lead's back was flexible, with his white fluffy hair bouncing up and down.

November wanted to chase after him, but was interrupted by two figures.

One was masculine, and the other was too, but mild to the former.

"We're your opponent." Augustine and Gilg had stated.

Butler Augustine had a bunch of sharp weapons at his disposal. Meanwhile, Gilg pointed his sword at the frail-looking girl.

November paused in her movements. "You want to go up against me?" Her voice was childish and feminine, but it contained a strong sense of intimidation. Knowing that she was a demon who disguised herself to invade in a kingdom that banned demons—such knowledge pointed out that she was dangerous.

"What are you trying to achieve by killing Azalea?" Augustine wasn't dumb.

He could tell that everything November did was a plan to kill the male lead. She had the chance to kill other students. Why Azalea?

She must have known his identity as the male lead, right?

But it is impossible for a reincarnator to be a demon! All reincarnators were born in Lydia Kingdom as their own original body and appearance.

If November was a reincarnator, she couldn't possibly be a demon!

"There's no point in telling you." November squinted her eyes. "You're getting in my way, bugs." She looked at them as if they were absolute filth—this was ironic, considering that she was the one bleeding out earlier, and that she was also a demon.

All of a sudden, laughter rang beside the butler.

Gilg wanted to hug his stomach while laughing, but he stopped himself, considering that he was holding onto a sword. "She looks like she won't stop until she kills the male lead."

He smirked, "We both have to face the same enemy. Guess like we'll have to work together. But only this once, alright? I refuse to work with you again after this."

Augustine sneered, "Who would want to work with you?"

They looked at the purple-haired girl. The three people (?) were caught in a deadlock. Then, they moved at the same time.

Their figures vanished from plain sight.

The clash of metal against metal had rung aloud from the contact. Even though November's sword was coated in a clout of shadows, the material itself was definitely a sort of metal. She smiled wildly, completely abandoning her shy demeanour of when she was disguised.

November handled her sword skillfully. Her swinging became faster, with consecutive strikes falling down at the two reincarnators.

Augustine did not fret. Even if he did, it was not shown on his face.

He blocked every blow accurately.

Meanwhile, Gilg was not as skillful. He parried some attacks, then jumped back to dodge. He could barely keep up with this demonic girl...!

"You're so weak." Augustine offhandedly commented, as he continued blocking November's attacks. "No wonder you got defeated by Azalea in the swordsmanship tournament."

Gilg's face burned bright red at this humiliation. He barked, "Shut up!"

November pursed her lips. Her opponent's were not even concentrating on fighting her...! This was more humiliating than the humiliation that Gilg had just faced-

She let out an insane smile, as her shadow sword suddenly extended in length...!

It was no longer a sword, but a spear!

November spun frequently, then rapidly swung her spear face down at the reincarnators. Augustine and Gilg held their breaths, both blocking the spear before it touches their heads. However, the force in the spear was much stronger than they expected!

The frail-looking girl laughed, "Take this!"

Again, her weapon changed in form. The spear thickened, becoming a claymore instead! The sudden change in its weight had forced Augustine and Gilg to grit their teeth in frustration.

"You're cheating!" Gilg blurted out to the demon.

November lightly frowned. "In a battle to the death, there is no such thing as cheating. What you perceive as 'cheating' is merely tactics." All of a sudden, she ran closer to the two reincarnators. Her blade pressed even harder against their blocking swords.

As she ran closer, her blade shortened, making it faster for her to run.

November arrived before the two reincarnators in merely seconds, and delivered a strong kick! The winds changed their angle, and flowed in the other direction from the impact.

Both Gilg and Augustine had doubled over, collapsing onto the ground.

They spat out blood, with the crimson red liquid staining their lips.

"I was going easy on you guys too." November stretched her wrist, letting out a few miscellaneous cracks. She deadpanned, "Looks like you are truly live bait. Seems like you haven't experienced the harsh reality of Lydia Kingdom yet, hmm, foreigners?"

Time seemed to stop.

Augustine and Gilg felt a heaven-defying pressure fall down on his shoulders. He felt as if his entire body's source of blood had coagulated into ice. Foreigners?

"Surprised?" November smiled. "I know who you two are."

She stepped closer to them. Her sword pointed at Augustine's neck. "To be honest, I do not understand why you two have chosen to fight me. You both cannot defeat me—a demon. You are far inferior compared to me. Fighting me is the same as choosing death."

"Oh well." November sighed. "Whether you're looking for death or not is none of my business." She raised her sword. "It is time to end you both."

"Wait wait wait!" Gilg panicked. "Continue talking! Don't kill us yet!"

November frowned. "Stop stalling for time-"

"No." Augustine smiled. His handsome cold face had already cracked, revealing a victorious smile. "We've already stalled for enough time."

November seemed to sense something foreboding. "What-"

A spear nailed directly into her right arm! November was stunned, dropping her sword from the shock. She quickly pulled the spear out from her arm, throwing it hurtfully on the ground. She turned to look behind her, where an army of the Royal Knights were! A grimace fell onto her lips, as she horrendously laughed, "You were waiting for the bunch of foolish knights to save you... how befitting of foreigners..."

"But they're just a bunch of measly knights. They can't save you from a demon." November pulled out the spear from her right arm.

"What bunch of measly knights?" Suddenly, a domineering voice came from the back of the hallway.

The Royal Knights heard this voice as if they could recognize it from a mile away. They quickly parted ways, allowing a path to form down the hallway. The sound of armour clinked on the wretched cobblestone. Rich and wealthy daisy white fabric had shifted in the atmosphere, with resounding jewelry twinkling, like the stars amidst a moonless night.

"These are knights which I've personally selected." A chuckle came from the direction where the voice was.

Upon seeing the manly figure, November's pupils dilated, bloodshot with stricken fear. Immediately, her breathing had become heavy, as if something was choking her in its threshold.

"The knights selected by the Crown Prince shouldn't be belittled like that, right?" The figure was masculine, donned in pure white armour, resembling the tint of snowy capped mountains. He was a handsome and stunning young man, with brilliant blonde hair; the ends curled slightly. The young man's hands were covered in striking white gloves.

A beautiful earring of jadeite strung on his unblemished jade-like ear.

"You are..." November was like a cat with its fur rising. The Crown Prince of Lydia Kingdom! Dimitri Von Author!

Dimitri smiled, with his sharp hazel eyes piercing into the demon's flesh. "Hello there, my little prey."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

550K 24K 56
"Where is he?" "What are you talking about son? You have to calm down, you're not thinking straight." "Don't ask me to calm down! He's gone and I kno...
38K 1.3K 9
in which a prince who has never experienced love, slowly learns how and what is love... 6 years before his fated death from an incurable illness. Ted...
He's my Fairytale By N.A.M.F.

Historical Fiction

202K 10.4K 76
Do you believe in fairytale?Do you also want to have a happy ending with the one you love? Every fairytale story consist a main character, male lead...
11.2K 614 9
── 𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍!𝐌𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐗 𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄!𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 「 "𝐀𝐡, 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧." "𝐘-𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐟�...