Taming the untameable (Reader...

By WinterNightmareSans

You're just an ordinary y/g (Your gender) and Mel and Ganz are no ordinary monsters. After monsters came up t... More

The start
The meeting
A new "Friend"
The decision
You can see me?
Choices, Switches & Rules
Telling him together
Mel leaving (Choice 1)
Planning something together
The Carnival

Mel staying (choice 2)

55 0 0
By WinterNightmareSans

Your pov

As I look at Mel then at Ganz and say, ["There's nothing Mel can do that will scare me away. I want him to stay! It will be more fun with all 3 of us!"] Ganz sighs and looks at Mel still thinking it was a bad idea. I pat Ganz and smile at him walking into my room and closing the door.

Ganz pov

As I look at Mel I say, ["Please.. Try not to annoy y/n that much. I really like them because they're the first one to tolerate us and even stand up to our attitude."] Mel nods and smiles saying, ["I won't! I like them too!"] I sigh and look around the room with Mel just floating there. Y/n walks into the room dressed all nice, holding up their camera and smiling saying, ["Ready to go?"] I stand up and nod looking at Mel. Mel was hugging and happily talking to y/n, but he seemed on his best behavior. ["So.. Where are we going?"] Y/n smiles and says, ["Where it all started! The park!"] Mel seemed extremely happy about that because he could find another ladybug. I nod and stand up as we all walk out the room and to the front door, Mel opens the door for us and lets us pass through first. I thank Mel and walk out with y/n following behind. Mel then walks out and closes the door then y/n goes to lock it then they look at Mel and ask, ["Mel.. Do you know 'Shortcuts' too?"] Mel pats y/g head and says, ["For now I can only do them for myself since I don't have my body."] Y/n seemed confused so I go to explain, ["After Mel destroyed our AU I stripped him away from his body and made him a ghost to where only I can see.."] Mel looks away slightly agreeing with Ganz then smiling, ["But I learned my lesson!"] I shake my head at him then teleport all of us to the park. Y/n says, ["Since you don't want people to know about Mel. I'll focus on you Ganz!"] I nod my head then look at Mel who was looking for ladybugs. I then look at y/n and ask, ["So.. What first?"] Y/n takes a picture of me and says, ["Let's start with a topic! What's your best quality?"] I look up thinking then say, ["My patient and understanding nature."] Y/n pulls out a note pad and writes it down then looks at me saying, ["Alright let's start with that!"] I nod as I begin to speak but get interrupted by Mel, ["Look! I found a ladybug! I'm gonna name her Dream!"] Y/n laughs as I look at Mel and pushes him away forgetting what I was gonna say I just wing it. ["I'm a very nice monster! I'm caring to anyone who isn't mean or rude. I love children even if they're not my own. I prefer to be left alone-"] Mel cuts me off and says, ["I'm the better half of him! I'm a nice monster especially to good people~"] He winks at y/n as I push him away and say, ["This isn't about you!"] Mel pouts and hugs y/n saying, ["I wanna help too!~"] I shake my head no and say, ["People aren't ready to know about you. So go away as y/n interviews ME!"] Mel pouts more and disappears. Y/n laughs and smiles saying, ["Mel is so funny it's cute!"] I look away a bit jealous and sigh I then walk over to the park bench and sit down. Y/n follows and hugs me saying, [It's ok Ganz! Remember I met you first!"] I pat them then say, ["See how he ruins everything?"] Y/n says, ["He's not ruining everything. He's making everything so fun!"] I sigh and say, ["It's not fun when he's.. Being himself."] Y/n says, ["Funny?"] I shake my head and say, ["I'm.. Not feeling up to this today maybe.. Tomorrow?"] Y/n nods and says, ["I need a shortcut to my work place! I need to write down everything you told me!"] I smile and teleport y/n to the news station then look around for Mel, but he was nowhere to be seen so I disappear back to the guest bedroom.

Mel's pov

I teleport to y/n and smile, ["Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii!~"] Y/n looks at me and says, ["M.. Mel? G.. Go away! I need to work!"] I pout and say, ["Don't be that way~ I wanna help since Ganz won't let me~"] I smile happily hoping y/n would let me help y/g. They then say, ["Ganz.. Wouldn't like that.."] I pout and say, ["But I know everything about him! I can even take you to his sinning tree!"] Y/n tilts their head confused and slowly says, ["S.. Sinning tree?.."] I nod and say, ["Every sin he's ever created!"] Y/n looked amazed at me then smiles they laugh then start typing on y/g computer. I say, ["Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaase let me help~"] Y/n laughs again and says, ["But Ganz won't like that! He'll be super upset with us!"] I hug y/g tightly pouting while nuzzling them, ["Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase?~"] They sigh and finally give in as y/g tells me to tell them everything I know about Ganz. I smile as I begin talking and telling them everything I know I even took them to the sinning tree. We finally get home really late where Ganz looks at me angrily I smile and say, ["Ganzy! I missed you!"] Y/n tries to sneak away without saying anything, but Ganz grabs them and asks both of us, ["What were you two doing?"] Y/n laughs nervously and says, ["Me and Mel were out getting ice-cream!"] Ganz sighs and says, ["Nice lie."] I hug Ganz and say, ["We were just spending time together~ Nothing too bad!~"] Ganz sighs then puts down y/n and walks to the room upset. Y/n turns and looks at me saying, ["He's.. So upset. We should do something for him tomorrow."] I nod and agree them as we walk our sperate ways to each room to lay down and go to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 5.6K 69
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
84.7K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
1.7M 99K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
746K 20.3K 75
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...