The Great Camden Dog Caper

By yatesmal91

When Dylan, Dolly, Dante, and hundreds of other dogs end up getting dognapped, the pups ask Hunter to help fi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 12

165 5 0
By yatesmal91

And so, the motley crew of Dalmatians, vermin, cat, and human boy spent the next several moments planning the rescue operation.

"Alright, everyone!" said Dawkins. "Operation: Canine Exodus has officially begun! Apart from the dognappers, the one thing we need to worry about are those dog whistle recordings! They're likely their ultimate weapon to use against dogs! We have to find a way to neutralize them!"

"Now that I can take care of!" said D.J.

"We can't take the bus for it'll be too conspicuous! Hunter, can you find us a quick mode of transportation?!"

"Of course!" said Hunter.

"We have to assume the dognappers are armed! So exercising extreme caution is an absolute must! Before we leave, we'll send an anonymous tip to the authorities revealing the location of the hideout; and hope that they'll make it in time while we free the dogs!"

Hunter then spoke. "Alright! We're all aware what we're about to do is unbelievably dangerous! But we're the only hope those dogs have of ever seeing freedom again! So we have to give it our all and make this operation a success!" He then held his hand out with the palm facing down. "All in?!"

Dawkins placed his paw on top of his hand. "All in!"

Then Diesel. "All in!"

Then Delgado. "All in!"

Then the Canal Crew. "All in!"

Then Constantin. "All in!"

"Excuse me!" said Dizzy. "Even though we won't be coming..."

"Can we still say 'All in?'" said Dee Dee.

The crew looked at each other, not really seeing a problem with the idea.

"Sure. Why not?" said Hunter.

The pups raised their paws and said, "All in!"

As the crew prepared themselves for Canine Exodus, Hunter was talking on his phone. "Yes. And can you deliver it to 101 Dalmatian Street as soon as you can? Great! Thank you!" He then hung up.

"Hey Hunter!"

Hunter saw Triple D standing by. "What's up, Triple D?"

"We just thought of...!" said Destiny.

"A fabulous way to...!" said Dallas.

"Help improve your look!" said Deja Vu.

"What's wrong with my look?" said Hunter.

"If you're gonna take part in a big rescue...!" said Destiny.

"Then you gotta look the part!" said Dallas.

"And you could really use a makeover!" said Deja Vu.

"Well, it has been a while since I had a nice fresh up," said Hunter. "What do you have in mind?"

Triple D gasped with awe.

Destiny grabbed a comb. "When we're done...!"

Dallas grabbed a bottle of perfume. "You're gonna look...!"

Deja Vu grabbed a hair dryer. "New and improved!"

Several minutes later...

"Alright!" said Dawkins. "It looks like we're just about ready! Has anyone seen Hunter?"

"Ladies and gentledogs!"

Everyone stopped and glanced at Triple D.

"It gives up great honor...!" said Destiny.

"To present to you...!" said Dallas.

"The new and improved...!" said Deja Vu.

"Hunter de Vil!" said the triplets.

Hunter stepped into view. Everyone was awed and amazed to see that his long, messy blond hair had been fashioned into a low, fluffy ponytail. They could even see his ears that were previously covered. "How does it look?" he said.

"Whoa!" said Fergus. "You look far out, kid!"

"Yes!" said Dawkins. "It somehow makes you look more...adventurous!"

"And brave!" said Da Vinci.

"That's exactly what we were going for!" said Destiny.

"It even brings his face out more!" said Dallas.

"And his ears!" said Deja Vu.

"So, how are we looking so far?" said Hunter.

"We're all set!" said Fergus.

"All we need right now is our transport," said Dawkins.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

"Right on time!" Hunter went to the door, opened it, and saw a delivery man standing outside.

"Hunter de Vil?" said the delivery man.

"Yep."

The delivery man handed Hunter the postal form. "Sign here."

Hunter signed the form.

"Alright. Wait here while I bring it out." The delivery man went to the back of his truck.

Everyone else came to the foyer.

"What did you order?" said Dawkins.

"Come see for yourself," said Hunter.

The delivery man left as the others stepped outside. What they'd saw completely wowed them. In the street stood a red, mini motorcycle with a left sidecar and a covered cargo cart attached to the back.

"Yo! Is that a motorcycle?!" said Fergus.

"Indeed it is," said Hunter as he stood by the cargo cart.

"Why is there a cargo cart?" said Dawkins.

"I had to order some things for myself for self defense." He opened the cart, took out a bike helmet, and put it on. "Got me a helmet." He then took out what appeared to a holster belt with a small cricket bat. "And here's your cricket bat, Delgado."

"Sweet!" said Delgado.

Hunter attached the holster belt around Delgado. "Think you got what it takes to handle it?"

Delgado grabbed the bat handle with his mouth and pulled it out. He then started hitting the bat as hard as he could onto the pavement. "You betcha!"

"Right! Then let's get going!"

Fergus hopped onto the bike. The others hopped into the sidecar.

Hunter noticed Dawkins putting what looked like EpiPens into the cargo cart. "What are those?"

"Cat allergen pens," said Dawkins.

"What do you need those for?"

"Dylan's allergic to cats," said Diesel.

"Really? He wasn't allergic to Cuddles."

"That's because he was hairless," said Dawkins.

Hunter looked at Constantin, who could only roll his eyes at the mere mentioning of cat allergies.

Dawkins hopped into the sidecar. "D.J! Da Vinci! You two are in charge! I've already sent the tip out! As soon as we leave, send word out to Mum and Doug and inform them of what we've found!"

"You got it!" said D.J.

"Leave everything to us!" said Da Vinci.

"You'll get our siblings back!" said Dizzy.

"We know you will!" Dee Dee.

"Of course." Hunter patted the two pups' heads. "You can count on it." He then got onto the motorcycle and started the engine. "Make sure you hold on tight!" he said to Fergus.

"Right!" Fergus wrapped his front legs around Hunter.

Dawkins pulled up a GPS app on the tablet, showing a trail of their location leading to the dognappers' hideout. "GPS trail locked!"

"Alright!" said Hunter. "Here we go!"

He revved up the engine, and the motorcycle immediately took off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 57 12
A Midquel 101 Dalmatian Street the Soldier Boy, if you haven't read that, go and read then come back I'll wait but if you did then let's go! The Dalm...
3.8K 52 10
It's a dog's life! As dalmatian siblings Dylan and Dolly love spending time with their human, Kali. They enjoy playing with her, going on walks with...
FETCH By Hadden Gramesedwards

Mystery / Thriller

82 0 1
High schooler Greg and his friends Hadi and Cyril break into an abandoned Freddy's and find an animatronic dog named Fetch that can connect to your p...
1.6K 192 15
Centuries have passed since Jungkook lost a soul to a Demon. He always wanted to find 'the one that got away', and now, he probably found him. But th...