Chapter 16

Dogs started rushing out of the second warehouse making their way towards the woods.

"Go go go!" said Big Fee.

"Into the woods! Hurry!" said Sid.

Hansel, Roxy, and Snowball noticed the commotion going on at the third warehouse.

"That's where they are!" said Hansel. "Come on!"

"Right!" said Roxy and Snowball.

The three dogs made their way towards the third warehouse.

"Hey Spence," said Portia, "feel like taking down some bad guys?"

"Oooh, by all means," said Spencer.

The goth dogs followed the others.

The inside of the third warehouse was filled with mass hysteria. Dogs were attacking bad guys. Bad guys were attacking dogs. Fergus moved from one guard to another biting and scratching them. Delgado moved as fast as he could hitting bad guys in their legs with his cricket bat. When Dawkins and Constantin left the office room, the cat went separate and joined the fight. Hunter was busy taking care of things on his own, shooting projectiles at bad guys and either pepper spraying or tasering them if they got too close to him. Dylan and Dolly fought side by side, feeling more alive than ever now that they were no longer being contained.

"Man, I feel so good right now!" said Dolly.

"Same here, sis!" said Dylan.

"Dylan! Dolly!"

The sibs turned to see Dawkins coming towards them. "Dawkins!" They immediately hugged him.

"Thanks goodness you're both alright!" said Dawkins.

"We're glad to see you too!" said Dylan.

"Hunter said you came here with him!" said Dolly.

"Yes!" said Dawkins. "So did Diesel and Constantin!"

"Where's Diesel?!"

"Occupied! Where's Dante?!"

"Trying to find an escape!" said Dylan.

The siblings then noticed their friends had also joined the fight.

"Hansel!"

"Roxy! Snowball!" said Dolly. "You guys got out!"

"We came to help Boy Hunter take on the bad men!" said Hansel.

"He's actually quite brave!" said Roxy.

"Ja! Human boy not so bad!" said Snowball.

Dylan and Dolly were quite surprised to see their friends speak up for Hunter.

Meanwhile, Dante moved about frantically, trying to avoid any confrontation as possible. Two guards suddenly spotted him and tried to catch him, but they got taken down by Portia and Spencer.

"Yo," said Portia, "need some help?"

"Uh... Thanks," said Dante.

"Goth dogs stick together, right?" said Spencer.

"Right," Dante said with a smile.

The police search party was making its way through the woods.

"Wait. You hear that?"

"It sounds like barking."

"Lots of barking!"

The officers then noticed the herd of escaped dogs coming towards them.

"Holy smokes! Radio! Radio!"

One of the officers picked up their walkie talkie. "Search party to ground team! A whole bunch of dogs are headed towards you! Repeat!