Chapter 12

And so, the motley crew of Dalmatians, vermin, cat, and human boy spent the next several moments planning the rescue operation.

"Alright, everyone!" said Dawkins. "Operation: Canine Exodus has officially begun! Apart from the dognappers, the one thing we need to worry about are those dog whistle recordings! They're likely their ultimate weapon to use against dogs! We have to find a way to neutralize them!"

"Now that I can take care of!" said D.J.

"We can't take the bus for it'll be too conspicuous! Hunter, can you find us a quick mode of transportation?!"

"Of course!" said Hunter.

"We have to assume the dognappers are armed! So exercising extreme caution is an absolute must! Before we leave, we'll send an anonymous tip to the authorities revealing the location of the hideout; and hope that they'll make it in time while we free the dogs!"

Hunter then spoke. "Alright! We're all aware what we're about to do is unbelievably dangerous! But we're the only hope those dogs have of ever seeing freedom again! So we have to give it our all and make this operation a success!" He then held his hand out with the palm facing down. "All in?!"

Dawkins placed his paw on top of his hand. "All in!"

Then Diesel. "All in!"

Then Delgado. "All in!"

Then the Canal Crew. "All in!"

Then Constantin. "All in!"

"Excuse me!" said Dizzy. "Even though we won't be coming..."

"Can we still say 'All in?'" said Dee Dee.

The crew looked at each other, not really seeing a problem with the idea.

"Sure. Why not?" said Hunter.

The pups raised their paws and said, "All in!"

As the crew prepared themselves for Canine Exodus, Hunter was talking on his phone. "Yes. And can you deliver it to 101 Dalmatian Street as soon as you can? Great! Thank you!" He then hung up.

"Hey Hunter!"

Hunter saw Triple D standing by. "What's up, Triple D?"

"We just thought of...!" said Destiny.

"A fabulous way to...!" said Dallas.

"Help improve your look!" said Deja Vu.

"What's wrong with my look?" said Hunter.

"If you're gonna take part in a big rescue...!" said Destiny.

"Then you gotta look the part!" said Dallas.

"And you could really use a makeover!" said Deja Vu.

"Well, it has been a while since I had a nice fresh up," said Hunter. "What do you have in mind?"

Triple D gasped with awe.

Destiny grabbed a comb. "When we're done...!"

Dallas grabbed a bottle of perfume. "You're gonna look...!"

Deja Vu grabbed a hair dryer. "New and improved!"

Several minutes later...

"Alright!" said Dawkins. "It looks like we're just about ready! Has anyone seen Hunter?"

"Ladies and gentledogs!"

Everyone stopped and glanced at Triple D.

"It gives up great honor...!" said Destiny.