Want

By whorefortheitalian1

BOOK #1 *can be read as a standalone* ------- π•Žπ”Έβ„•π•‹ πšŸπšŽπš›πš‹ 𝔻𝔼𝔽𝕀ℕ𝕀𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ: 𝚝𝚘 πš‘πšŠπšŸπšŽ 𝚊 𝚍�... More

Author's Note
Characters/aesthetics
Chapter 1 - New Beginning
Chapter 2 - Italy...
Chapter 3 - Sexy mob men?
Chapter 4 - Mia Figlia
Chapter 5 - DNA test
Chapter 6 - 'Holy mother of fuck ducks'
Chapter 7 - Family
Chapter 8 - Memories
A/N
Chapter 9 - Barbie
Chapter 10 - Touch
Chapter 12 - They're back
Chapter 13 - Mother
Chapter 14 - Gym Session
Chapter 15 - First Mission?
Chapter 16 - Luke and Julia
Chapter 17 - Fresh Air
Chapter 18 - Spanish Mafia
Chapter 19 - The roof
Chapter 20 - Beach Bitches
Chapter 21 - Brittany not so Spears
Chapter 22 - Spin the Bottle
Chapter 23 - Under Attack
Chapter 24 - A Dumb Blonde to Rescue
Chapter 25 - My Best Friends
Chapter 26 - A Ball?
Chapter 27 - Deja Vu
Chapter 28 - Mistake
Chapter 29 - French clubs
Chapter 30 - dressless, shoeless, dateless
Chapter 31 - Personal
Chapter 32 - Paix d'une querelle: PART 1

Chapter 11 - Shopping

6.5K 141 35
By whorefortheitalian1

2 chapters in 2 two days, um im proud 🤪💅

LMAO THAT AINT GONNA LAST LONG. so this week might be a bit slow cuz of school but i will still try and update as much as i can. i'm literally struggling so much rn with all my school work but i wanna update for all of you 😭😭

well that's it for now but enjoy bitches xo

fuck my life.

"NATALIA WAKE UP! WE'RE GOING SHOPPING!" my brother dearest shouts in my ear.

"shut the fuck up, i'm up, i'm up" i groan, rolling out of bed.

It's the next day after the little event that took place yesterday with Leandro.

I think I must have fell asleep at some point during the movie because one minute I was playing with the sexy mobsters hair and the next, my brother is screaming in my ear at fucking 7 o'clock in the morning.

who the fuck wakes up at 7? oh right, Elio.

Weirdo.

Dragging my ass out of bed, i can't be fucked to have a shower and just walk straight downstairs, trying to navigate my way to the kitchen.

As I'm walking I come across Leandro's room. My mind flashes with the events that occurred in there and my stomach erupts into butterflies.

Still have no clue where all that confidence came from.

Looking at the door, i realise how fucking creepy I am just standing here. I shake off my thoughts and eventually make it to my destination, the kitchen.

Everyone seems to be already here eating breakfast even my Dad except one person.

Silver eyes.

I ignore the disappointment running through my veins and walk up to the table, situated in the middle of the room.

Damn, this table is huge. It could probably fit a whole family of pigs around it. Oh wait-

I really only mean my fat-ass of a brother but ah well.

I greet everyone and sit down next to Camilla, Elio and my father at the heads of the table.

"Good morning, principessa. How did you sleep?" Dad asks with a small smile on his face.

"Great, actually. Best sleep i've had in a while." I say honestly. Back home I never really got much sleep always being on edge wondering when Liam would come and barge into my room.

He looks at me with a confused expression but I just shrug it off. "So Natalia 2.0 over here tells me that i'm going shopping. si?"

(yes)

"Yes. Adria, Elio and Leandro will go with you and Camilla given you have no clothes with you." Papà replies. I look over to Camilla to see her looking disappointed.

The fuck is wrong with her?

She sees me and waves me off, silently telling me that she'll tell me later.

Oh this is not over, missy.

Just as i'm glaring at her, footsteps are heard from the hallway. I turn my head to see Leandro walk in dressed in a black Armani shirt paired with matching black slacks and shiny, black Derby's.

God that man is fine.

Stopping myself from drawling too much i tear my eyes away back to my food.

How the fuck am I meant to spend a whole day with him?

——

"DIBS NOT IN THE MIDDLE!" Elio shouts. I roll my eyes.

Child.

I push past him and straight to the passenger seat.

"What? Natalia you can't sit there." he whines.

"suck my dick." i reply. I see Leandro chuckle from the drivers seat right next to me.

I raise my eyebrow at him with a small smirk and he just shakes his head copying my smirk.

This is going to be a long day...

——

5 hours later and about 20 different shops later after Adria forcing us to go into each one, Camilla and I are finally done. Well almost.

"uh you guys go ahead. I just need to grab a few things real quick." Everyone nods their head at me in agreement and start walking off except of course Leandro.

"You'll be fine?" He questions.

'I was basically raised to kill. I think i'll be fine.' Is what I want to tell him, but i can't open up to him. not anyone. not yet. So, I just nod my head.

He nods his head in return and walks off in the direction of the car.

I sigh and walk into the Pharmacy. Finding the hygiene section, I grab a few feminine product for both me and Camilla and walk to the checkout.

"Just these please." I say.

The employee smiles at me and continues to scan the products. Waiting for her to finish scanning, i look around the store.

My eyes catch a man, in all black holding a news paper, looking directly at me. He smirks and waves at me.

Ew, gross. I don't think much of it before my eyes catch somethings else, a shiny object in his waistband.

A gun.

oh shit.

Not even thinking twice I run straight out of the store, without taking my items and run to the nearest closed-off hallway.

Can't a girl get a break for one day. Goodness Gracious.

I hear footsteps coming my way and I flatten my back on the wall, reaching for my gun attached to my thigh.

I never go anywhere without my baby. She's my ride or die.

Literally.

I load her ready to shoot as I hear whispers coming from round the corner.

A sense of Deja vu flashes through me remembering the night of the club.

"Shh, be quiet! Remember, boss wants her alive not dead." One man whispers.

"I know, hurry up." Another whispers back sounding impatient.

My heart rate picks up at the sudden adrenaline rush.

It's been a while.

Pulling myself off the wall I turn the corner to see the exact same two men from the club the first night in Italy.

The fuck?

The two don't seem to notice me so, I make the first move.

I grab man closest to me wrist and twist it, making him turn towards me.

"Fancy seeing you here!" I sarcastically smile at him and bring my fist the middle of his stomach. He bends over in pain so, I grab his head and smash it on my knee, blood spewing all over my new pants.

"you imbecile! these were new paints, for sucks say." I scold him.

What a waste.

The other finally realising what's going on chargers towards me. I dodge him grabbing the back of his collar yanking him back towards me. I put him in a headlock and apply pressure to the pressure point on his neck.

"Sleep tight buddy boy." I wave at him as his body falls limp to the floor.

I dust if my hands, smiling at the two idiots on the floor I look up to see Leandro, Elio, Adria and Camilla staring at me. Leandro with his eyebrows raised looking impressed, Elio and Adria with there jaws dropped and Camilla standing there with her arms crossed just smirking at me.

"What, they were pissing me off." I shrug and walk past them.

I notice they aren't following me and so I speak again.  "Guys, can you hurry up, the fucker got blood on my new pants and I want to have a shower" I groan.

—————

QUEEN. Natalia inspires me honestly.

The plot is brewinggg!! So excited for all my ideas to come together...

whoop! whoop!

Well that's really it for today, I don't have much to say except I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND THANK YOU FOR READING!!

see you next time my lovelies!!

-lils xo

NOT EDITED.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 6.8K 41
Hey, this book is not finished, but I have been asked to keep it up! I am rewriting it right away, because there were major plot holes and it was jus...
1.1M 23.4K 58
Leah Aldaine is a 21 year old with a bad past with an abusive ex. She hasn't been able to tell anybody about what she has been through besides her be...
84K 3.1K 63
This is the Sequal of Pain Before Love. You will need to Read the first one to understand this one or you will be confused. This is Keyona Martinez...
126K 3.4K 46
Meet the three girls who have a same horrified past. They tried to escape from the hell but ended up in the other one the hell of Rodriguez brothers...