Only Tears (Infinite Hoya Fan...

By ahwaeee

She was in-love with him. He knew it, but he chose to run away from her, and married her sister. She was sure... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue
Author's Notes

Chapter 10

716 31 19
By ahwaeee

He was running along the hallway, searching for the girl that he had cherished for years. He wanted to confess to her, but he was afraid that he'll get reject by her.

Finally, he spotted her, together with another guy, talking and laughing. He approached to the both of them and stopped in front of them.

"Hey, can we talk alone?" He asked. The girl looked up to the guy for a while and turned back to him.

"Yeah, umm...sure." She nodded. With that, he grabbed her hands and pulled her away, walking to the other place.

"Yah, hyung!" The guy shouted behind. He wanted to follow behind, but he just wouldn't let him, and he was too fast.

"You go to the guys first. We'll be there after that." The girl yelled back.

He brought her to a place that doesn't have much people, and stopped. He let go of her hands, and panted.

"What would you like to talk about?" The girl asked.

"I...I...I love you." He breathed out.

"What?" She answered, with her eyes widened.

"Ne, you heard it right. I said I love you."

"Sungkyu...I..." She stuttered.

"Do you love me?" He asked, without waiting for her to finish her words.

"I'm sorry, Sungkyu." She apologized and ran off quickly.

"It's Sungyeol, isn't it?" Sungkyu spoke, a little loud, so she would hear him.

She turned around and asked, "What is it?"

"You love Sungyeol, aren't you? Just admit it. I noticed how the two of you interacted. You're always close."

She didn't spoke. Sungkyu went to her slightly pulled her hands and said, "It's okay. I've expected that I'll get reject. Just...be happy with him." Sungkyu finished and sadly put down her hands, and walked away after that.

"Sungkyu-ah!" She called after a while. Sungkyu turned around, only greeted by a tight hug from her.

"Mianhe."

"Gwenchana. Be happy, arasseo? Let's go to the cafeteria, kaja." He slightly patted her back and answered.

"Gomawo. Thanks for loving me."

"It's okay. We should go now." Sungkyu assured once again and they went to the cafeteria together.

--

Sungyeol sat down beside Dongwoo, with his arms crossed.

"Oh, Sungyeol! You're here! Did you saw Sungkyu and Soori?" Woohyun exclaimed excitedly as he waved both of his hands in front of Woohyun.

"And Sungjong too!" Dongwoo added, also exclaiming. The childishness of the both had caught many attention of the students.

"Aish...molla!" Sungyeol shouted. Woohyun and Dongwoo both looked at each other, furrowing their brows, and frowning.

"Hey choding, what's wrong with you?" Dongwoo asked carefully, as he look at him.

"I don't care anymore!" Sungyeol shouted to himself.

"Ugh...what he's talking about?" Dongwoo silently whispered to Woohyun.

"Mollasseo..." Woohyun shrugged and answered as he continued watched Dongwoo.

Dongwoo turned to the entrance of the cafeteria, and was shocked when he saw Sungkyu and Soori came in together. The both of them are not really close, so it was a new thing that they're coming together.

"Where did the two of you go?" Dongwoo quickly approached to them.

"I'm having a walk around the school and met Soori accidentally." Sungkyu answered. Dongwoo nodded continuously and turned to Soori. "Jieun had gone to the class together with Myungsoo. She told us to tell you that she'll see you later."

"Alright." Soori nodded and went beside Sungyeol, then slightly patted his shoulder. Sungyeol immediately stood up and snapped Soori's hands, pulling her behind.

"Yah!" Woohyun shouted behind. Sungyeol just ignored Woohyun and dragged Soori out from the cafeteria.

"Seriously, what's he's doing?" Dongwoo asked. "He had been weird since he came in the cafeteria." He added.

"Can't you see? He's jealous." Sungkyu let out a soft chuckle. He smiled as he watched the two of them leaving the cafeteria.

"Well, he's mad when he came in, but when Soori tapped on his shoulder, he just practically dragged her out." Woohyun said while thinking.

"You must've known something, Kyuzizi." Dongwoo said as he leaned closer to Sungkyu.

"What are you doing?" Sungkyu replied and looked at him weirdly.

"Umm...we'll think about raping you." Woohyun joked and leaned closer to Sungkyu too.

"Yah! I'm saving it for my future wife! You can't rape me!" Sungkyu shouted and ran away from the two that were already laughing like crazy.

"Aish...pabos." He muttered to himself as he went to the class. Actually, he lied to Jieun about the girl that he likes. She was not from the other college. It was Soori. He didn't dare to tell Jieun about that.

--

"Jieun!" Jieun heard Soori's voice so she shot up from reading her books. She heard noises outside, but there's no sign of Soori's voice now.

"What's the noise outside?" Jieun mumbled and stood up.

"What's wrong?" L asked as he saw Jieun stood up.

"What's with the noise outside? Should we check it out? It was noisy." Jieun turned to L and said.

"Okay, let's go." L closed up his comic and stood up from his seat. The two of them went to the door and took a peek outside.

"There's nothing, Jieun." L said after taking a look.

"I just thought I heard Soori's voice calling out for my name..." Jieun said. "I'm worried about her."

"I think we should go on the cafeteria and check out, shall we?" L suggested to Jieun.

"Yeah." She nodded.

With that, the two of them went to the cafeteria, and found only Dongwoo and Woohyun inside, besides of the other students.

"Hey guys, why you two came back again?" Dongwoo asked as he noticed the two of them.

"Ohh...Jieun was worried about..." L was cut off by Woohyun.

"Worried about me?" Woohyun asked cheekily as he pulled Jieun closer to him.

"In your dreams." Jieun scoffed and took Woohyun's arms off him.

"So, Jieun was worried about Soori. Have you two seen her?"

"Umm..." The both of them looked at each other awkwardly.

"Yes, Soori came with Sungkyu hyung earlier, and after that Sungyeol took her away." Woohyun said.

"I think it's clear now, Sungyeol is definitely making his move towards Soori now. He loves her doesn't he?" L nodded at his own statement.

"Then we should just let them be. Let's go back to the class now." Jieun turned to L and said. They went off but when they stepped out from the cafeteria, Woohyun immediately grabbed his bag and followed behind.

"Yah, wait up! I'm going with you!" He shouted to L and Jieun.

"Ehh...how could you just leave me alone here when you saw your lover?" Dongwoo quickly grabbed Woohyun and pulled him back.

"Dongwoo-ah, you're blocking me." Woohyun glared at him. Dongwoo stared back innocently and asked, "What?"

"I've told you that L might like Jieun isn't it? Let go of my hand now." Woohyun stated and glared at Dongwoo.

"Oops, sorry." Dongwoo cutely pouted and let go of Woohyun's hands. With that, Woohyun dashed out the cafeteria, chasing behind the two.

--

"Yah! Pabo! What are you doing?!" Soori yelled as Sungyeol dragged her, far away from the cafeteria. They passed by Jieun and L's classroom, while Soori quickly called out, "Jieun!"

Instantly, Sungyeol turned around and covered her mouth, dragging her.

"What are you trying to do?"

Sungyeol didn't answer. Instead, he just kept on dragging Soori. They both reached room, while Sungyeol pushed open the door, and pulled Soori inside.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Soori asked madly as Sungyeol turned and faced her. Without answering, Sungyeol leaned forward and trapped Soori between his arms.

"Yah, Sungyeol...what you're doing?" Soori was stuttering.

Yet again, he didn't answer. He closed his eyes and leaned closer to Soori, closing the gap between the two of them. He slightly cupped her cheeks and leaned in and kissed her. Soori eyes widened when Sungyeol's lips touched hers.

Sungyeol pulled away and looked into Soori's eyes. After a while, Soori spoke.

"Are you mad?"

"What you're thinking? Isn't it obvious?" Sungyeol rolled his eyes and hissed.

"What is it?" Soori's eyes widened again as she thought about it. "Wait a minute...you like me?"

"Isn't that obvious? No, I don't like you. Instead, I love you." Sungyeol smiled as he caressed Soori's cheek slightly. Soori shivered at his touch.

"I..." Soori spoke, when Sungyeol cut her off.

"I don't want to hear it yet." Sungyeol whined like a kid.

"Pabo." Soori chuckled.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes."

"What is it again?" Sungyeol pretended not to hear it and asked again, smiling.

"I said yes, pabo."

"Yes what?"

"Stop playing around again."

"Alright, my girlfriend." Sungyeol chuckled and hugged her.

"What did Sungkyu told you earlier?" Sungyeol asked.

"Ahh...it's nothing." Soori answered half-heartedly.

"Come on...tell me...I'm your boyfriend now."

"Well...he just told me that he...loves me."

"You told him you don't love him did you?"

Soori smirked and answered, "Actually...I told him that I'll think about it."

"Andwae! You are mine!" Sungyeol whined.

"Chill, I've told him that I don't like him at all. Plus, I only see him as an elder brother. But still, I felt sorry for him." Soori said, "We should go to the class right now."

"Can we just keep it as a secret? Our relationship?"

"Wae?"

"They're going to tease us about it for all day long. Like Woohyun who got tease because of his love for Jieun."

"Alright." Soori nodded and chuckled.

"Thanks, my yeojachingu."

"Yah, kaja, pabo."

"I'm not pabo. You should call me oppa."

"Call you oppa? Shireo." She shook her head.

"Jebal~" Sungyeol whined.

"Isn't it too obvious if I call you oppa?"

"Oh yeah, it is. Okay, call me oppa when you're with me alone. Call?"

"Call. Let's go."

"Kaja." Sungyeol intertwined his hands with Soori's and they went out from the room together. Sungyeol closed the door behind him and they both went to the class together.

They went to the class while Sungyeol sat down behind of Soori. Soori turned around and placed her hands on Sungyeol's table, as Sungyeol took her hands and linked with his.

"Let's go out together later?" He asked softly.

Soori chuckled. She had never seen this side of Sungyeol before. Maybe it'll only show up when he's dating.

"I think I'll be with Jieun though."

"Then I'll tell Woohyun to take Jieun with him. Spend your afternoon with me today? Jebal?"

"I'll ask about it first."

"Just yes or no, please? Right now."

"I can't decide. Jieun might want us to hang out together."

"Then refuse her. Tell her that you'll have other things to do. Just turn her down."

"Alright." Soori smiled. Sungyeol grinned widely and said, "I love you so much."

"Want to know something?" Soori asked as she smirked. Sungyeol's curiosity was rising. He furrowed his brows and asked, "What is it?"

"Come closer." Soori reached out her hands and motioned Sungyeol to lean closer. Sungyeol frowned, but he leaned forward, waiting for Soori to talk.

"I love you too, oppa." Soori whispered.

________

A/N:

Yo! I don't know if any of you are still reading this. If you are, please let me know alright? I just want to know who's reading it.

Ahh...I decided to start the updates before October start. I've rewrote the chapters that I saved in the computer, so I can update now. I think my computer might not get repair. How sad.

Just a filler chapter for you all. Hope you like it :) I'm starting to biasing Sunggyu and Woohyun more these days :)

Ah...and also...I bought the Infinite Concert: That Summer DVD and there's a part when every member throw hearts to Inspirits. Hoya threw the towel he was using for them!!! Oh my they're so lucky.

So...yeah...I'll stop here :) oh and I've created an account for Woohyun on IG and it is @woohyun.heart I hope you guys will follow it.

And also I have a fanpage for my husband Hoya which is @ifnt.howon and a page which me and two of my friends there write imagines which is @kpop.fanfictions . Hope you guys will show your support.

Sincerely from Hoya's wife,

Jocelyn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 30 18
"I'm better than you even when I'm drunk." He drunkenly walked over to me and between my legs, so close that our noses almost touched, "No you cheat...
2.6K 544 58
"Anneyong haseyo! joneum Kim Ni Soo imnida" she introduced herself Anna told her "He is Nam Woohyun or our class president, most handsome, cutest, go...
119 5 3
She was a noble and influental person..He knew he wasn't worthy enough for her. She was his sun, so bright. While he was the moon, he could admire he...
663K 32.2K 51
ELITE SERIES #1. COMPLETED. ENHYPEN HEESEUNG. ❝Because after all... a playboy will always be a playboy, and a cheater... will always be a cheater.❞ S...