Only Tears (Infinite Hoya Fan...

By ahwaeee

She was in-love with him. He knew it, but he chose to run away from her, and married her sister. She was sure... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue
Author's Notes

Chapter 9

741 27 16
By ahwaeee

Author Notes :3

Ehe, Annyeong guys :3 it's a late update because I've promised a user in Instagram that I would update, and then after that suddenly my mother closed the Wi-Fi. Okay. Anyways, Enjoy this chapter :3

---

"Will you wait for me?"

"No matter how long it'll take, I will."

"Even it's for a year?"

"Yes." He replied without any hesitation. "But in a return, I want a payment."

"What is it?"

"Be with me forever after a year."

--

Again, Jieun woke up from the dream. The dream had been bothering her a lot lately. She sighed and leaned back to the headboard of her bed. She closed her eyes and silently said to herself, "Why I still can't let go of it?"

It had been years. Years since Jieun and Hoya made that deal. Years since Hoya left her. Years since Hoya started dating Jisoo. But only a month since Jisoo and Hoya got married.

Woohyun promised her not to follow around her frequently, but he would still visit Jieun in her house time to time, just to make sure that she's safe.

Jieun went down from her bed and went down to the kitchen, and made herself a mug of hot chocolate. Whenever she couldn't sleep, she would drink hot chocolate. It could make her calm down more.

She pushed opened the door which lead to the balcony, and stood there. She looked up to the sky, and sighed.

"What I should do now is forget him, right?" She silently asked herself. "But he's not easy for me to forget."

She looked down to the road and got shocked when she saw Sungkyu waving at her. Seriously, what he's doing at this time? Jieun waved back to him and quickly got downstairs with her hot chocolate.

She placed her drink on the dining table and went out from the house.

"What are you doing here? It's midnight, oppa." Jieun said as she went to him.

"Ohh, I couldn't sleep so I decided to come out jogging." Sungkyu smiled. "How about you? Having problems about him again?" Sungkyu asked.

"Is it that obvious?" Jieun felt her face got red.

"Aigoo, blushing already. Are you trying to forget him?" Sungkyu slightly shook his head. Jieun looked down to the ground and nodded.

"Come out, we'll walk around here, since the both of us couldn't sleep."

"Alright, I'll just lock the door first." Jieun nodded and ran off. She covered her hot chocolate up, and went out from the house.

"Kaja, oppa." She told him.

The two of them went to a park nearby and took a walk around there.

"So...why you're trying to forget about him? You love him, aren't you?" Sungkyu started.

"It's one-sided love, oppa." Jieun chuckled weakly. "He had no feelings for me."

"I have a problem with that, Jieun. If I were you, I wouldn't just let go of him that easily. Do whatever you could to get the one you love. Even if the one who was with the one you love is your sister."

"They're married, Sungkyu. I can't do anything anymore."

"What if I tell you that he still loves you? Will you try to get him back for you?"

"I would surely do."

"And why is it?"

"Because I knew that he loves me too. We felt the same way." Jieun replied.

"That's good, kid." Sungkyu smiled and ruffled her hair.

"What about you? What's your problem, oppa? Girl's problem?"

Sungkyu turned away and smiled weakly. "Yeah."

"Having a girlfriend already?" Jieun smiled and teased.

"Ani...I'm just thinking how should I confess to the girl. I wanted to do something special so she wouldn't forget it."

Jieun nodded while listening to Sungkyu.

"Hey, could I ask you a question, Jieun?" Sungkyu suddenly asked.

"Yeah, go ahead."

"I'm just wondering how Hoya confessed to you." Sungkyu answered and looked up to the sky. "It's okay if you don't want to tell me." He quickly added.

"It's nothing now, actually." Jieun sighed. She turned around to Sungkyu and asked, "You want to know?"

"If you would want to share about it with me, then yes."

"Well...actually, he just happened to ask me to be his. That's how all the things started. Our love, our dates, and every moment that we spent together. He treats me too nice that I didn't even predict that there would be a day that he'll leave me."

Sungkyu nodded and listened to Jieun carefully.

"Wish you good luck in confessing to your girl." Jieun smiled.

"Thanks."

"Mind telling me who is it?"

"Umm...someone you didn't know. She's not from our college. She's from the other college."

"How you met her?"

"In a camp. That time we became friends and kept in touch, sometimes going out and shopping together."

"Wow, seems like the two of you are close."

"How many percentages you think I'll have in success confessing to her?"

"Hmm...fifty percent. She only needs to answer yes or no, pabo. There's always possibility that you would get her as your girlfriend."

"Thanks for the advices, Jieun. I guess I'm going now. Want to go?" Sungkyu stood up and asked.

"Yeah, sure." Jieun answered and stood up, patting off the dust.

"I'm so tired." Sungkyu yawned as he stretched his arms to the air.

"Of course you'll get tired. You're a grandpa anyway." Jieun chuckled.

"Laughing over me, Jieun?"

"Haha, complimenting you, actually." Jieun said and laughed.

"I don't take that as complimenting me." Sungkyu frowned.

"But I do."

"Whatever. It's school day tomorrow. So...see you." Sungkyu said as the both of them stopped in front of Jieun's house.

"Yeah, see you tomorrow, oppa." Jieun waved and went inside the house. "Remember about your confession, okay?" She said again and went in.

Sungkyu just smiled and nodded. He's not really sure that if he could do it, especially when he clearly knew the girl he likes have another guy in her heart.

--

"I'm back..." Hoya called as he entered the house. It's midnight now, so he didn't want to wake Jisoo up. It's his habit saying he's back whenever he entered the house.

He put his luggage back to the room, and went out, sitting down in the couch. The flight was tiring. He was exhausted after his flight from Japan, back to Korea. Hoya shut his eyes, and took off his shirt changing into a tank top as it is hot.

A slight thought of Jieun smiling making him smile a little. He missed her. He hadn't seen her for weeks, since he went to work in Hollywood and Japan. He didn't even know how much he misses her, but he really missed her really much.

He smiled and drifted into his dream.

In his dream, he saw Jieun, wearing a wedding dress. And he, he was wearing a tuxedo, smiling widely as he looked at Jieun. Jieun looked back to him and smiled at him too.

"Are you happy? Because I am." He heard Jieun's sweet voice, talking to him.

"Why is it?"

"It's our wedding day, pabo."

"Is it?"

"Yes, pabo. How could you forget it?" Jieun slightly hit his arms.

"Ohh, I'm sorry, love." He wrapped his arms around Jieun and kissed her neck.

"It's okay. Remember years ago, when we made that deal?"

"I will never forget about that. That's the day that the journey of our love starts officially." He nodded.

"You asked me to be yours forever. And now, I'm yours, forever. I will never leave you. You wouldn't leave me too, right?"

He opened his mouth, wanted to say, he wouldn't leave her alone, but he was shocked when he heard what he said, with his voice.

"I would." His voice said, but his heart, his mind wasn't saying the same thing.

"Pardon?" He was lucky that Jieun couldn't hear it clearly, so he decided to tell Jieun he wouldn't leave her, but again, he heard his voice, saying he would.

Jieun took his arms off from her waist and turned around, slapped him on his cheeks, with a disappointed look on her face, saying, "I'm so disappointed of you, Lee Howon. I thought you've changed. I thought you love me. Let's just cancel the wedding."

"Jieun! Hold up! I didn't mean it!" Hoya ran to her and grabbed her hands, but what he grabbed is nothing. Jieun was still in front of him, running away. The words were lingering in Hoya's mind.

"Jieun!" He yelled again, and grabbed nothing again.

"Jieun!" He shot up from the dream, panting. He was sweating heavily. He panted and sighed. He closed his eyes, thinking that it was just a dream. It was dream and nothing else. Dreams are never real.

He took a glance at the clock on the wall. It has shown 4 in the midnight. He decided to write down about the dream in his diary, so he went to the room and got his diary, jotting down the dream. After that, he went to sleep, lying down beside Jisoo.

--

It was a nice day for outing, but to the disappointment, Jieun have school with the boys and also Soori.

"Let's go jogging this evening later!" Dongwoo exclaimed.

"Shireo." Jieun answered with a disgusted face. She hated jogging, especially jogging with Dongwoo, because he might probably show some weird acts, and the people will ended up looking at them.

"Aww...why not? You should go!" Woohyun pouted.

"You two should go together." She answered and shook her head.

"How about you, L? Don't turn me down, Myungsoo." Dongwoo turned to L and asked.

"Sorry, hyung." L answered with an apologetic look.

"Where are pabo and the old man?" Woohyun asked, looking around.

"Oh yeah, Soori is not here too."

"They went to have threesome! Oh my god...they're not brothers..." Dongwoo exclaimed again. L laughed at him while Woohyun face palmed himself. Jieun slightly slapped Dongwoo's hands and said, "No badmouthing about my Soori and my oppa."

"Yah, who's your oppa?"

"Sungkyu of course."

"You only called him oppa...not us..." Woohyun whined.

"Because you're all pabo."

"How about me?" L asked, pointing at himself.

"You're too handsome to be called as oppa. I felt weird addressing you as oppa by the way, Myungsoo or L sounds better." Jieun shrugged.

"Aigoo...my Jieunnie is growing up." Woohyun beamed and ruffled Jieun's hair.

"You'll have to tie my hair all over again if you made it messy." Jieun turned and glared at Woohyun. Woohyun stuck his tongue out and quickly took his hands away. He doesn't know how to tie up girls' hair.

"Come over, I'll do it for you." L motioned Jieun to go closer. Jieun went in front of L and sat down in front of him, back facing his face.

"Thanks." Jieun thanked as L finished.

"No problem."

"Yah, really, where's the three? And didn't Sungjong say that he'll be meeting us up?" Dongwoo cleared his throat and asked.

"Yeah..." Woohyun also cleared his throat awkwardly and said.

"I'm going to class first. See you guys soon." Jieun told them and stood up.

"I'll go with you." L told Jieun. She nodded and turned to the two others. "Tell Soori that I'll see her later. We're going first."

Dongwoo and Woohyun nodded repeatedly and watched as the two of them left, talking to each other.

"I think L likes Jieun." Dongwoo mumbled.

"You thought that too, didn't you?" Woohyun mumbled back.

"Yeah..."

"We'll find out soon. Myungsoo, you'll face me about that one day." Woohyun told himself in his heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.5K 2.1K 28
_COMPLETED_ ***Warning :- My first book and there's a lot of grammatical mistakes so plz...read at your own risk*** Top Rankings #1 in friendsforever...
651K 14.4K 61
Fall Series: BOOK 1 He wants to say 'I love you' but keeps it to goodnight, because love will mean some falling and she's afraid of heights. Well let...
2.4K 16 45
{Completed} ==================================== "I'm scared Will." She whispered while looking up at the stars. "Of what?" I asked and turned to loo...
934 145 11
In which two childhood best friends get one last chance to reveal their true feelings After three busy years, she got a call from someone she thought...