Hungry eyes ยป vhope [FF]

ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ wangzico

โ ๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ˆ... ืขื•ื“

intro.
vibes.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
special chapter - yoonmin.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.

twenty.

128 18 31
ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ wangzico

A/N: feel free to check out the previous special chapter if you haven't already, thank you & don't forget to show some love! <3 long chapter ahead..

-

„I think we are ready."

It's 8pm as they arrive at the bar where they are going to perform.

Taehyung is quite nervous not like Hoseok, who is completely calm and used to perform in front of many people. They are now waiting in the back stage era till it's their turn. First Hoseok will perform alone and then after a short break they will dance together.

Sitting on a couch with a water bottle in his hand, Hoseok notices how Taehyung is bouncing with his leg and playing nervously with the hem of his shirt.
A soft smile forms on his lips, as he places his hand on Little's, slightly squeezing it.

„It will be alright. You will do great." Hoseok says, while Little lets go of the hem he has been touching the last few minutes. The younger looks up right into Hobi's eyes, a desperate look on his own face. Hoseok chuckles before slowly intertwining their finger, making Little widen his eyes slightly.

„I believe in you. I saw what you are capeable of." The older adds, slowly rubbing with his thumb over Little's soft hand, „ And you are not alone, I'm right by your side. So just try to relax a bit and enjoy it. It will be fun trust me, think it's just the two of us."

Little presses his lips together and nods, his eyes fall on their intertwined hands and somehow he feels nervous for another reason and not for their upcoming performance.

A staff member came up to them, telling them that Hoseok's performance will start soon. The older gets up and lets go of Little's hand before he turns around to the younger male.

A smile appears on his lips while bending down and leaning in to place a short peck on Little's cheek. The small gesture made Little's face turn red and his heart beat increases its speed in the same second.

"I will be right back, Taehyung." Hoseok says with a soft smile before he leaves the other to go to the stage.

Little is sitting on the same spot not even moving slightly. He is still under shock, the short kiss on his cheek is making his heart beat faster, all the nervousness because of the performance is vanished and instead replaced by a strange feeling in his chest and stomach.

And before Little could figure out what this feeling is, the older male is already back, panting quietly as he sits down next to Little on the small sofa. He grabs the water bottle and drinks a few sips before his lips turn into a smile.

„And how was it?" Little asks while looking at the male next to him. He himself couldn't watch the performance because he was backstage.

„It was good. But our dance will be better, a highlight!" Hoseok responds clapping his hands together before standing up and pulling Little on his feet as well. „Come on let's do this!"

The audience went silent as the two of them enter the stage, the lights are now turning to them, making them the brightest point of the stage.

Little's heart is beating fast, his throat is dry and his whole body is feeling numb. Never has he been this nervous before, never ever has he been on a stage before.

He is about to dance in front of 50 or even 60 people. And the fact alone is making him nervous.

Hoseok looks at him with a soft face and he nods, signaling Little that he will be alright.

They go into their positions and the music starts playing.

It was no different than when they were practicing in Hoseok's dance room. The only difference was the people watching them.
But as soon as they started dancing, Little totally forget about the audience. It was just the two of them, him and Hoseok, dancing to the music.

They were moving smoothly over the dance floor, every step seemed to be perfectly fitting to the beat, they were floating over the black parquet, ignoring everything around them, just focusing on each other.
Hoseok spun him around, lifted him, led him, the younger didn't have to do much. Each of them had a short solo part, but Taehyung did great, no mistakes at all. Hoseok pulled him closer, spun him, before once again pulling him closer, faces almost touching.

The crowd was cheering even though it was strange to see two men dancing passionately to a mambo song. But the two males did great, they were in perfect sync, their bodies moving flawlessly, smoothly and mostly passionately.

Little felt things he had never felt before, his whole body was on fire as the music stopped and the lights turn off. The crowd was clapping loudly, the lights went on again so that the two performer could bow and leave the stage right after.

Little's heart is still beating fast, adrenaline running through his body, making him breathe fast. It was amazing. He feels things he never felt before, he is happy and proud.

„It was amazing. You did amazing." Hoseok says as they arrived the backstage era. A big smile appears on Little's lips and he softly yelped when Hoseok suddenly lifts him and spins him around, before letting him down.

Little feels his cheeks turning red once again and his heart racing fast in his chest as the older male suddenly presses his forehead against Little's, smiling softly, while his hands are still resting around Taehyung's waist.

„We should celebrate this. Let's go somewhere else." Hoseok says and Little just nods in response.

After Hoseok collected the money they earned through the performance, they leave the place to go to a club somewhere near.

Hoseok wanted to give Little his part of the money but the younger refuses. „I didn't do it for the money, I did it for you." They younger said, and even though Hoseok still tried to convince him to take his money the younger would refuse over and over again till the older gave up.

Soon they arrive the club, where loud music is already playing. They go inside, it's loud and crowded but both of them didn't mind. Even though Little has never been to a club or on a real party before, he still tries to enjoy it. Enjoy the time with Hoseok, because whenever he is with the older male, he feels good and nothing else matters anymore. It's just the two of them.

Hoseok drags him inside while smiling brightly. Soon they find themselves dancing on the dance floor, twisting and jumping to the loud music, laughing and enjoying themselves. They had a few drinks and Little feels himself getting tipsy and drunk but he is having so much fun.

One of Hoseok's favorite songs start playing, it's called ‚Shout' and the older can't help himself but get excited about it. (A/N: song is added in the beginning!)

„Well
You know you make me wanna (Shout)
Kick my heels up and (Shout)
Throw my hands up and (Shout)
Throw my head back and (Shout)
Come on now (Shout)"

Hoseok is mouthing each word of the song while dancing with the younger, they are jumping and twisting, just having fun. Little chuckles and giggles whenever Hoseok would passionately sing to the song.

„Say that you love me
(Say) Say that you need me
(Say) Say that you want me
(Say) You wanna please me
(Say) Come on now"

Hoseok would pick him up and spin him around, making Little laugh every now and then. The older was singing, directly at Little as if he meant every word he sang. As if he was saying to to Little.

„I want you to know
I said I want you to know right now, yeah
You been good to me baby
Better than I been to myself,
And if you ever leave me
I don't want nobody else,
I said I want you to know
I said I want you to know right now"

When the song got slower he would pull Little closer to himself, just softly swinging around, shifting his weight from one leg to the other, while looking straight into Little's eyes.

The fast and cheery Chorus would make them dance and twist again, cheerfully and funny.

But soon the rhythm of the song changes.

„Now wait a minute..

I feel alright.."

Everyone got calmer, the music and the people. Hoseok took this moment as a chance to pull Little closer to himself till their bodies meet. Little has his arms around Hoseok's neck while the older has his hands placed on Little's waist. Once again they press their foreheads together, slowly closing their eyes while their hearts are beating in sync.

He is still mouthing to the song, he knows every word by heart. The crowd was cheering loudly just like the one in the song.

„Now that I got my (wo)man
I feel alright
Every time I think about you
You been so good to me..

..You know you make me wanna.."

Little giggles because of the older male who is once again using his strength to lift Little.

„Let's go out." Hoseok shouts into his ear so that the younger can understand him, before he grabs Little hand to lead him outside.

Both of them needed some fresh air and it got quite late too.

They are laughing as they walk outside, the cold air of the night hits their bodies. Even though they drank a lot, Little can feel himself getting a clear mind due to the coldness outside. But he is still tipsy and has to hold himself onto the male next to him.
Turns out harder than Little thought because the older male is jumping around, while laughing happily.

He starts humming a tune he caught while they were at the club, now spinning around a street lamp making Little chuckle at the funny sight in front of him.

Suddenly Hoseok approaches him fast, picking him up once again and spinning him around, before letting him down as they continue to walk. Hoseok is now singing to another melody in his head, another song.

At some point their hands touch and before Little could realize, Hoseok grabs his hand and intertwines their fingers.
With a big smile on his lips, Hoseok ignores Little's widen eyes looking at him, he simply continues walking and swinging their arms.

Hoseok hums to the tune in his head, before suddenly taking a halt making Little frown at him.

„Let's dance here." Hoseok says with a stupid grin on his lips, making Little's legs weak and his heart beating fast.

„But we have no music." Little responds but Hoseok shakes his head before grabbing Little's hand and placing it on his shoulder. „We don't need music."
Little has to smile back at the older while they start dancing slowly and closely.

„Only you
Can make this change in me
For it's true
You are my destiny
When you hold my hand, I understand
The magic that you do"

Hoseok sings softly, trying to sing the best he can, he makes Little giggle, as he slowly spins him around. But Taehyung's laugh stops when Hoseok suddenly pulls him closer to himself, so close that their faces are almost touching, their bodies pressed against each other. Taehyung's heart beat gets faster, his eyes looking straight into Hoseok's dark ones. At some point Taehyung forgot how to breathe, especially when Hoseok's gaze travels down to his lips.

The older slowly leans in, now looking back at Little's eyes waiting for some kind of hint in them, to tell him to continue or to stop.

Little knows what he wants in this right moment, he knows what his mind and his body are craving for. What his heart is craving for.

So he slowly leans in too, finally closing the small gap between their lips.

Hoseok responds to the kiss right away, moving his lips slowly against Little's. He puts his hand on the back of Little's head, his fingers running through Little's light locks, with that he deepens the kiss.
Hoseok already figured out this must be Little's first kiss so he didn't want to rush or scare him but Little's reaction is anything but scared or unsure.

The kiss lasted long, Little doesn't know when they parted but they stayed like this for a short while, foreheads resting against each other, while they were catching their breath.

Taehyung's heart is beating fast in his chest his whole body is burning as if it's on fire and Hoseok is the one who set it. His mind is full of thoughts about the older male, even though he is standing right in front of him, Little can't get him out of his head.

Without a word, Hoseok is the first one to take a step back, before he grabs Little's hand to intertwine their fingers and continue their way back home.

Little somehow feels completely sober, his heart still beating fast in his chest, just by thinking about what they did right before. They kissed. Little can't believe it. He kissed a man and he liked it, he enjoyed it - hell he loved it.

But was it the right thing to do?

Taehyung isn't sure. Sure he loved kissing Hoseok and he would do it again, but it still feels strange knowing that he kissed a male. Hoseok however didn't seem to mind at all, he is walking next to Little with a soft smile on his lips, his eyes looking ahead the whole time.

Taehyung bites his lower lip, wondering what's possibly going through Hoseok's mind, is he also confused just like Taehyung? Or was it no big deal for him? Maybe he is used to kiss other people, who knows how many lovers he had in the past. Maybe it's normal for him, maybe it's nothing special to him like it is for Taehyung.

The younger frowns slightly as they continue their way, his mind is full of thoughts.

Little did he know that Hoseok's heart is beating just as fast as his.

Soon they arrive Little's house. Gladly Little took his keys with himself because it's already 2 in the morning and his parents are asleep for sure.

They let go of each other's hand and Little looks up once again to the male standing in front him. He suddenly feels shy under Hoseok's intense stare so he looks down on the floor while a slight blush spreads on his cheeks.

„It- it was w-wonderful.. the performance and so on." Little mumbles slowly looking up into Hobi's eyes. The elder nods with a smile on his lips.

„It was indeed. Our performance was amazing, you did so great, Taehyung-ah." Hoseok responds making Taehyung blush even more at his words.

The elder suddenly grabs Taehyung's hand once again, pulling himself closer to the younger before leaning in. The light haired male closes his eyes waiting for the kiss to happen again but instead he feels a soft pair of lips, pressing against his cheek.

„Thank you for helping me out. I owe you." Hoseok whispers against his ear, making a shiver run down his spine. The older male takes a step back, while Little is blushing hard, firstly out of embarrassment because he thought they would kiss again, secondly because he is flustered by Hoseok's sudden action.

„Y-you don't owe me." Little stutters under his breath, trying not to look into the dancer's dark eyes.

A soft chuckle leaves Hoseok's lips before he takes back another step, saying his goodbye to the younger.

„Good Night, Little."

„G-good Night, Hobi."

Little waited till Hoseok was out of his sight before he carefully unlocks the door.

Entering the house, he is greeted with his angry looking mother.

-

A/N: arghhhh it finally happened!!! I was so happy writing this chapter and I liked how it turned out!

Thank you for being so patient lmao but yes they finally kissed :')

Don't forget to vote & show some love! Thank you, love you!

<3

ื”ืžืฉืš ืงืจื™ืื”

You'll Also Like

221 27 3
Hoseok goes to Seoul from Gwangju to pursue his dreams as a stylist. He happened to live in a house with a boy who is very shy and barely talks as a...
The bet. (Bts boyxboy) ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ Matcha

ืกืคืจื•ืช ื—ื•ื‘ื‘ื™ื

43.7K 2.4K 31
Two Angels and two Devils make a bet that they can get one human to fall in love with them first. ------- Bts boyxboy, don't like don't read. No...
Nobody โž Vhope ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ golden.jtae

ืกืคืจื•ืช ื—ื•ื‘ื‘ื™ื

108K 12.3K 30
Where Hoseok has suffered a lot in his home town and has ran away to run away from the pain, suffering and his once best friend - Kim Taehyung. What...
Straight to gay? (Vhope fanfic) ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ Just me

ืกืคืจื•ืช ื—ื•ื‘ื‘ื™ื

142K 8.1K 16
Taehyung and Hoseok are both in their first year of college and live in a dorm together as roommates. Hoseok doesn't see Taehyung as anything more th...