Haikyuu Fluff & Angst Oneshots

De Maximus_waters_

Imma be honest with you, it's mostly angst. I don't write smut here. I have a different book for that. So if... Mais

Daisuga!
Requests please!
Karasuno reacts
Daisuga angst teaser
Haikyuu what ifs.
iwaoi 🎧🎧🎧🎧
Oikawa x Male reader 🎧🎧
Sakuatsu-fight 🎧🎧
KageHina--> KenHina 🎧❤️‍🔥
Short haikyuu angst 🎧
"Say hi to Daichi for me..." 🎧
BokuAkaKuroKen 🎧❤️‍🔥
Things they do- SakuAtsu
IwaOi- The little things
SakuAtsuIwaOi
TsukiYamaKageHina
SakuAtsu 🎧❤️‍🔥
SakuAtsu - angst 🎧
Oisuga headcannons
Ships I'll write for:
SakuAtsu ft: Osamu 🎧
SakuAtsuIwaOi 🎧🎧
KageTsuki - arcade 🎧
OiSuga - UGLY 🎧❤️‍🔥
OiSuga-angst 🎧
Oh-
SakuAtsu~Fluff❤️‍🔥
TsukiYama - FOREVER 🎧🕯️

OiSuga - Perfect ❤️‍🔥🎧

130 3 2
De Maximus_waters_

(A/n): heyo! This is a valentine's day special. It'll be out a bit before Valentine's day but oh well! I really hope you enjoy and I'll be adding this to my OiSuga book which I will post it soon! Anyways, on with the story! Also bold= lyrics.

"I found a love for me." Toru started, smiling while raising a glass of champagne. "Oh darling just dive right in, follow my lead." Toru smiled holding the glass up as he continued. Koushi gave a soft smile with teary eyes. It didn't feel real for him.

"Well I found a (girl) boy, beautiful and sweet." Toru continued his speech smiling, remembering everything they've went through and all the hardships together. "Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me.." Toru continued as a slideshow of pictures and videos of them together played. "Cause we were just kids when we fell in love," a video Koushi took when they were kids played. "Not knowing what it was.." Toru continued. A video of Koushi and Toru giggling together played.

"I will not give you up this time.." Toru said, a soft smile staying permanently on his face. "But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own, and in your eyes you're holding mine." Toru spoke softly and a picture of them sharing a sweet, love filled kiss appeared on the screen.

"Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms." The video popped up with Toru saying it. It was when he asked Koushi to marry him. They were barefoot in the grass, listening to (our) their favorite song. "When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath but you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight." Toru said softly, giving a love filled smile.

"Well I found a (wo)man, stronger than anyone I know. (S)He shares my dreams.." I hope one day I'll share her home. Toru smiled, tearing up. He was so happy to be marrying the love of his life. "I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets. To carry love, to carry children of our own.." Toru smiled more at the thought.

We are still kids, but "We're so in love. Fighting against all odds.." Koushi was crying softly because he couldn't handle how sweet Toru is and that he's so in love with him. All Koushi could think was 'I know we'll be alright this time.'

"Darling just hold my hand.. be my (girl) guy, I'll be your man." Toru smiled softly at Koushi's awestruck face. "I see my future in your eyes." Toru continued softly.

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms. Barefoot in the grass, listening to our favorite song. "When I saw you in that (dress) tux, looking so beautiful- I don't deserve this, darling, you look perfect tonight." Toru looked Koushi directly in his eyes, ignoring everyone else in the room.

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms. Barefoot in the grass, listening to our favorite song. "I have faith in what I see. Now I have met an angel in person. And (s)he looks perfect. I don't deserve this, you look perfect tonight." Toru said softly, going to Koushi for a kiss which was happily returned.

The whole room cheered. Then there was the soft voice of Koushi's best friend, Asahi. "To the Sugawara's. I'm happy for you Koushi." Asahi said softly while smiling.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

288K 13.9K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
165K 7.6K 103
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
364K 31.9K 90
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
570K 9K 125
You can clearly tell who my favorite drivers are....