๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๏ฟฝ...

By Iconicgurl_izumi

{ Season 1 COMPLETED} Mafia AU Season 1- { First few chapters might be common and cringe but i promise u. won... More

โ™กInfo of the characterโ™ก
โ™กchapter 1โ™ก
โ™กChapter 2โ™ก
โ™กChapter 3โ™ก
โ™กChapter 4โ™ก
โ™กChapter 5 โ™ก
โ™กChapter 6โ™ก
โ™กchapter 7โ™ก
โ™กChapter 8โ™ก
โ™กBTS house tour โ™ก
โ™กChapter 9โ™ก
โ™กChapter 10โ™ก
โ™กChapter 11โ™ก
โ™กChapter 12โ™ก
โ™กChapter 14โ™ก
โ™กChapter 15โ™ก
โ™กChapter 16โ™ก
โ™กChapter 17โ™ก
โ™กChapter 18โ™ก
โ™กChapter 19โ™ก
โ™กChapter 20โ™ก
โ™กChapter 21โ™ก
โ™กChapter 22โ™ก
โ™กChapter 23โ™ก
โ™กChapter 24โ™ก
โ™กChapter 25โ™ก
โ™กChapter 26โ™ก
โ™กChapter 27โ™ก
โ™กChapter 28โ™ก
Important Announcement
โ€ขBonus Part 1โ€ข
โ€ขBonus Part 2โ€ข
โ€ขBonus Part 3โ€ข
โ€ขBonus Part 4โ€ข

โ™กChapter 13โ™ก

8K 213 13
By Iconicgurl_izumi

Y/n pov- WHAT?! I panicked and searched the whole drawer ,I found guns and some paper documents about mafia company , after seeing these paper i was sure that they were mafias but next, there were photos of bp and txt , mom , dad and bts . can it be possible their died sister is......m- me ?I took the folder with me and went to bp and txt , they were at their house .I thought of talking calmly first. 

Y/n- oppa, unnie ?*clam tone*

Yeonjun- y/n?

Jisoo- Hi y/n , what happened u look stress ?

Y/n- n-noting unnie , where are others ?

Jisoo- oh yeah , yah everyone come down .

Everyone (except jisoo , yeonjun and y/n)- coming unnie/noona.

Everyone (except jisoo , yeonjun and y/n)- hey y/n!

Y/n- hi 

Y/n- umm unnie and oppa can i ask u something ?

Yeonjun and jisoo- sure baby 

Y/n- Aren't BTS related to u ?

Jisoo- hu-h?

Yeonjun- y-yeah , they are , why ?

Everyone(except y/n) -*looked nervous *

Y/n- Did mom meet BTS and Mr.kim before ?

Jisoo- N-no baby , they d-didn't .

Y/n pov- unnie u are not good at lying *sad chuckle*

Y/n- oh , okay ., I just wanted to ask this *said but faked smile** Got up from the couch*

Taehyun- but  why are you a-asking this y/n ?

Y/n- Nothing dumbhead just , wanted to confirm something .*looking at them with hurtful eyes *

Y/n- bye*sad**fake smile*

Everyone (except y/n)- byee

Y/n pov- I came out from their house , I thought we all trusted each other , but i guess i was wrong . *sad chuckle * I thought of going to han river .I took a train to busan and reached , i stayed there for 2-3 hours , so, i wasn't appa (mr.lee) daughter . I am mr.kim's daughter . I was anger and sad because i didn't think my own mom would hide these secrets from me . I thought of going back and asking her about it calmly . I checked the time , it was 10 pm !?!?!??!? OMG It is late night .I took a train back to busan it took1 hour i rushed back home . When i arrived the living room the atmosphere was tensed . 

Y/n- M-mom-

Mrs.kim- Y/N WHERE THE H*LL WERE YOU ?*fuming in anger and walking towards y/n*

Y/n- Mom-

Y/n pov- I was going to tell her sorry for coming late but before that I felt a burning sting sensation on my cheek . MY MOM HAD SLAPPED ME WITHOUT KNOWING THE REASON ?and others were just standing there in shock .

Mrs.kim- WHY WERE YOU OUT AT THIS TIME?!?

A/n- Mrs.kim was going to slap her again but this time she held her wrist.

Mrs.kim- *shock* HOW-

Y/n- WHO ARE YOU ?!

Mrs.kim- I AM UR MOM Y/N!

Y/n- ptff *leaves wrist*MOM?! haha .

Everyone (except y/n)- *looking at her weirdly *

Mrs.kim- YES MOM!

Y/n- from which angle are u my mom huh ?!

Mr.kim- Y/N?!

Y/n - WHAT?!

Jin- YOU SHOULDN'T SPEAK TO HER LIKE THAT SHE IS UR MOM ?!

Y/n- oh?! she is my mom ? NO NO , She was my mom.

Namjoon- Y/N?! 

Y/n pov- After namjoon shouted at me i threw the papers which were in the folder at mom , no no Mrs.kim.

Y/n - Here !

Mr.kim and Mrs.kim - *shook*

Mrs.kim- h-how di-d

Y/n- How did i get it ? It doesn't matters , it makes everything clear now , why you married him! * pointing at mr.kim*And if you don't remember let me tell you it is my bday !

Mrs.kim- w-what?

Y/n- *laughing* what did i even expect , The person who gave me  to a nanny when i was just 8-9 years old , will remember my bday ? haha

Y/n- I thought appa had left because of me . But the truth came out today , he left because of YOU !

Y/n pov- After saying , taehyung slapped me .

Taehyung- How dare u speak like that ?!

Y/n-* sad chuckle * 

Jimin- GET OUT!

Y/n- You don't need to tell me , i will go by myself . and Mrs.kim I hope you enjoy ur new life with ur husband , daughter and ur sons . And i free u from myself , u can do whatever u like to . *fake smile * Good bye.

Y/n pov- with that i went out from the mansion .

Mrs.kim- N-no y/n .* crying *

Mr.kim- Y/m/n handle urself .* verge of crying* boys go find her!

Jimin- why shall we dad ?

Taehyung- yeah she is just useless.

Mr.kim- boys ..........y/n is ur real sister

BTS- WHAT?!

Jin- What are u saying dad ?!

Namjoon- Have you lost ur mind ?!

Mr.kim- Boys , y/n is ur real sister , don't u remember ur mom was pregnant with ur sister y/n .

Hobi- yeah but wasn't she kidnapped and had died ?!

Mr.kim- No actually , Your Mom was 3 months pregnant and my company was going in loss , ur grandfather (y/n's mom's father) Didn't wanted his daughter to live in poverty , so he had fixed ur mom's marriage with y/d (Mr.lee) Your mom and me begged him not to do so  but couldn't do anything , she got married to y/d , Ur mom had told y/d that she loved me and will go come back to me when everything was fine , and he was a good man , so he agreed . But ur grandfather wanted a kid from ur mom , but she loved me . so , she adopted a kid  which was y/s/n.After few years , Suddenly y/d died in a car accident . and y/n thought it was because of her , ur mom handled 2 small kids , and she was the new CEO of lee company after 3-4 years  my company was at top and i was a mafia , so we both thought of marrying again , If i would have told that ur mom had married someone else , you guys would have hated her , so i thought of telling that she was dead with ur sister .

Jimin- s-so, u-u mean that y-y/n is our real sister , our blood r-related sister   ? *crying *

Mr.kim -*nodded *

Jin- she is our princess ?

Yoongi - M-my doll ?

Taehyung- t-tiger ?

Everyone -*Crying*

A/n- suddenly jake (BTS trusted man) came .

Jake- Sir?*shook by seeing the heartless mafia's crying *

Namjoon- w-what is it jake *trying to control his tears*

Jake - Sir we were checking the security system and the cctvs but we saw....

Jungkook - you saw ?*trying to control his tears*

Jake- h-here take a look.*handing him the footage*

A/n- jake handed jungkook the footage , everyone came close and looked what was happening between y/n and y/s/n . After seeing it they were guilty and angry .

Jin- Y/S/N?!COME DOWN HERE!?

Y/s/n- What is it oppa ?

Jimin- WHAT IS IT OPPA ?!*sarcastic way* U ARE ASKING US WAHT HAPPENED ?!*angry as hell*

Taehyung - We have seen he footage of ur fight .*angry*

Y/s/n- o-oh*nervous* Ugh I did it because you all were so friendly to her .

Yoongi- YOU!?*wanting to slap her but trying to stop*

Mrs.kim- HOW CAN U DO THIS TO UR OWN SISTER !?

Y/s/n- From starting she didn't get attention so , why now ?

Jimim- *about to slap y/s/n but taehyung holds his wrist *

Taehyung- no , hyung . She deserves worse but first we need to find y/n.

Yoongi- JAKE LOCK HER IN HER ROOM !?*fuming in ager and scary as hell*

Jake -y-yes boss*taking y/s/n with him*

Y/s/n- SHE IS A BITCH SHE DESERVE NO HAPPINESS !

Taehyung- H-hyung I-i s-slapped her *crying on the floor*

Jimin- yeah hyung , i said her she doesn't d-deserve happiness .

Jin- g-uys lets find her first .

Everyone (except jin )- yes

Jin- mom and dad you guys stay here we will find her .

A/n - suddenly Bp and txt enters .

Bp and txt - What happened here ?*worried*

BTS- Y-y/n

Bp and txt- Y/N?!

Mrs.kim- she got to known about the truth ?*crying*

Bp and txt - WHAT ?!

Jin- you guys knew ?

Yeonjun- yes we did , uncle(mr.kim) told us to take care of her and aunt while he was away .

Jisoo - yeah 

Namjoon- There is no time, we need to find Y/n

Beomgyu - Now i get it why she asked us about u guys .

Jungkook- HYUNG WE NEED TO FIND OUR PRINCESS !

Soobin- yes jungkook

Yoongi- I-i will t-try to connect to her phone .*sobing*

A/n- everyone is shocked because yoongi is crying for the first time .

after 10 min (yoongi is a great hacker)

Yoongi- found it ! the last location is  h-han river .

Taehyun- lets go!

Rose- yes!

Jennie - baby pls be there.

Lisa- pumkin , don't leave us .

A/n- they all drove of to han river , they searched the whole area but couldn't find you.

Rose- y/n WHERE ARE YOU ?

Lisa- come back pumkin .

Soobin- SUGAR PIE!

Jungkook- Everyone come here !

Everyone - *rushes towards jungkook* 

Jin- what happened jungkook?!

Jungkook- *pointing at something*

A/n- Everyone look where is he pointing and they saw y/n's phone .

Yoongi- this is y/n's phone . *picking it up*

Hobi- *crying * hyung i - i d-dont wanna leave my sister again .

Jin-*want to cry but controls *, I-ik our p-princess will forgive us right ?.

Jungkook- No...

Everyone (except jungkook)- *looking towards him*

Jungkook- s-she wo-ont f-forgive u-us.

Taehyun- h-hyung l-lets a-sk jake and other people to find her .

Jimin- yes h-hyung.

On the other hand - 

Y/n pov- I came back to busan , because i wanted to confess something to appa , i arrived at the han river and at our (y/d and y/n) secret place .

Y/n- APPA ! I can't , i just can't now .*crying*I won't be able to take care of y/s/n and mom..

Y/n pov- I broke appa's promise, not to cry .

Y/n- Because ur y/n is .................

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

dead

___________________________________________________________

Hyo guys , i hope you understood y/n's past. her past was very tough , She was handed to a nanny when she was just 8-9 years old . she never got mother type love . She was depressed .I hope u guys like my FF . DON'T FORGET TO VOTE !!!

And never forget Love urself <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 9.5K 92
Old Name:- Mafia Stepbrothers with twist..... (BTS ff) New name:- ILLUSION. New Update once in a month.... Full book of surprise..... Infinite Twist...
98.9K 2.8K 58
A girl love her family and has a sweet life but one day tragic accident happen, her father died and leave her and her mother Human can fall in love t...
150K 4.5K 25
Y/N and BTS are siblings from a mafia family her mother died due a accident when she was 2 years old. Y/N was a sweet, cheerful, childish, savage gi...
619K 23.9K 68
[COMPLETED โœ…] โ โ›โ›Why don't you understand I love you, I love you so muchโž๏ผŒshe said while crying her heart out. โStop it, stop saying that you love me...