I Wanna Be Yours (Jean Kirste...

By 3mooie

{Jean Kirstein x Fem! Reader} The artwork in this fanfic's book cover isn't mine. Credits to the rightful own... More

One (1) - Just His Friend
Two (2) - A Sudden Visitor
Four (4) - Lost Stars
Five (5) - Stolen First Kiss
Six (6) - Scout Veterans
Seven (7) - Leave
Eight (8) - Boyfriend
Nine (9) - Don't Die
Ten (10) - Battle of Trost Arc
Eleven (11) - Battle of Trost Arc (II)
Twelve (12) - Battle of Trost Arc (III)
Thirteen (13) - Wings of Freedom
Fourteen (14) - The Right Person
Fifteen (15) - Monster
If AoT had Twitter ft. Y/n and Payne
If AoT had Twitter ft. Y/n and Payne (2)
Sixteen (16) - Trust
Seventeen (17) - Her Question
Eighteen (18) - The 57th Expedition
Nineteen (19) - The 57th Expedition (II)
Twenty (20) - Raid in Stohess
Twenty-One (21) - Raid in Stohess (II)
Twenty-Two (22) - How To Let Go
Twenty-Three (23) - Utgard Castle
Twenty-Four (24) - Beast Titan
Twenty-Five (25) - Traitors
Twenty-Six (26) - Over
Twenty-Seven (27) - The Mission to Retrieve Eren
Twenty-Eight (28) - The Mission To Retrieve Eren (II)
Twenty-Nine (29) - The Mission To Retrieve Eren (III)
Thirty (30)
Thirty-One (31) - Important
Thirty-Two (32) - Family
Thirty-Three (33) - Overthrow
Thirty-Four (34) - Coup d'รฉtat
Thirty-Five (35) - Interior Police
Thirty-Six (36) - Royal Family
Thirty-Seven (37) - Make You Feel My Love
Thirty-Eight (38) - Kenny Ackerman
Thirty-Nine (39)
Forty (40) - Betrayal
Forty-One (41) - The Truth
Forty-Two (42) - Forget
Forty-Three (43) - Pain
Forty-Four (44) - Massacred
Forty-Five (45) - Revenge
Forty-Six (46) - At Death's Door
Forty-Seven (47) - Perfect Dream
Forty-Eight (48) - Stay Here
Forty-Nine (49) - Vulnerable
Fifty (50) - Under The Moonlight
Fifty-One (51) - The Reclamation of Wall Maria
Fifty-Two (52) - The Reclamation of Wall Maria (II)
Fifty-Three (53) - Denial and Anger
Fifty-Four (54) - Just Accept It
Fifty-Five (55) - Subjects of Ymir
Fifty-Six (56) - I Wanna Be Yours
To My Dearest Readers...
Sequel of I Wanna Be Yours

Three (3) - Who is Y/n's Crush?

2.3K 103 286
By 3mooie

{Long Chapter Ahead - 7,750 words}

Warning: Suicide

- Year 842 -

At the age of 7, Y/n lost her mother...

Greta Smith-Heinrich, Y/n's mother died in the year 842 from suicide.

It's already late at night but Y/n's still wide awake. She can't sleep because of the rain heavily pouring outside. And te loud thunder and lightning does not help her sleep at all, too.

Y/n covered her small figure with her futton. She got out of her bed then walked towards the door. Y/n silently opened the door of her room and went out. She shrieked when another loud thunder boomed outside.

Y/n run fast going to her mother's room but sue suddenly stopped when she heard their main door in the living room opened. Y/n decided to check whoever arrived at their house this late at night. She made her way to their living room. Her eyes lit up and smiled upon seeing her father, Frank.

Y/n was about to call her father when another person came in. The smile on plastered on her lips faded when the person who came in is a woman.

Y/n's eyes widened when her father quickly pinned the woman on the wall and the two adults started kissing. The woman is giggling while Frank touches her body sensually.

Both of them didn't notice Y/n's presence. After all, she's frozen in her place and speechless because of what she's seeing. Y/n blinked twice, the second she opened her eyes, her father and his mistress is already removing each other's clothes.

"D-dad...what are you doing?" Y/n asked while her voice is shaking.

At the same time she spoke, a loud thunder boomed on the sky so Frank and his mistress didn't hear her.

Y/n's eyes became glossy and it didn't take too long for her tears to fall as she watch her father having an affair with another woman.

"F-Frank?"

Y/n stiffened on her place when she heard her mother's voice. She looked at her left and saw her mother crying while staring at her husband and his mistress. Frank and his woman were shocked upon seeing Greta and Y/n.

"G-Greta!" Frank said as he stepped away from his woman.

Frank has evident panic on his eyes and face as he look at his wife and daughter who witnessed his affair.

"I...I thought you two are in Karanese...." Frank said.

Greta clenched her fists as she gripped onto the side of her white night gown. She keeps tearing up while staring at Frank and his woman. "We...we didn't come today to Karanese because there's a storm." Greta said, with her voice shaking.

"Just...what are you doing?" Greta asked. She gritted her teeth and walked towards Frank glaring at him.

Frank stayed on his place and looked down. Y/n gasped a bit when her mother slapped her father hard on the face on his right cheek.

"How...how can you do this to me?!" Greta said.

Frank didn't answer. Y/n looked at his father's mistress. Their eyes met, she's a beautiful woman and seems to be younger than her mother and father.

The woman guiltily looked at Y/n. Then she looked away and quickly left out of embarrassment. Y/n looked at her mother who's now crying and hitting her father's chest out of anger.

"How can you do this to me?! Am I not enough?! How dare you bring your woman over here?! Aren't you ashamed?! Tell me, Frank! What else do you need that you have to look for it from another woman?! What am I not capable of?!" Greta asked Frank.

Frank just remained quiet and let his wife hit him and shout at him.

He knows that he made a big mistake.

And Frank knowd wife is more than enough. Greta has everything. It's just that...he's not contented.

Y/n is on the side just standing while watching her mother break down and listening to her mother's cries and pain. It broke her heart. She never wanted to see her mother cry...

But now she's seeing her sobbing and it's because of her very own father.

"I...I...h-hate...you..." Greta said to Frank. She stopled hitting him and just held onto his chest as she cried even more. "You never truly loved me...I hate you, Frank." Greta said.

Frank teared up. He held his wife and hugged her tight. "I'm sorry." Frank said. It was genuine. Very sincere. But his apology will never be enough to heal the aching in Greta's heart and it will never dry the hundred tears that Greta shed for him and his stupidity.

Y/n just turned around. It's too much for her. She's just a kid and she had seen a lot. Y/n quietly went back to her room. It seems the rain poured heavily even more and the thunder seems to be more louder than earlier.

Y/n locked the door of her room. She went to her bed and hid under the sheets. She hugged her pillow as she closed her eyes and cried silently.

Y/n covered her ears when more shoutings from her mother can be heard. She shut her eyes when her father is also now shouting.

Stop...stop it... Y/n thought.

The thunder doesn't help at all even the sound of the heavy rain.

It keeps echoing to her mind.

Her mother and father's loud voice, the heavy loud rain and scary loud thunder. Y/n just wants to sleep.

One month have passed since Y/n saw her father's affair and the first fight she's seen between her mom and dad.

Frank left their house that night and hasn't come home for one month already, though he always sends gifts and letters for his daughter, Y/n.

"Auntie Felicia! Is this okay?" Y/n asked her auntie Felicia.

She showed Felicia her own drawing of her favorite flower.

Felicia Heinrich is her paternal auntie.

The younger sister of her father.

Felicia smiled upon seeing Y/n's drawing. It's not perfect but it's still beautiful. Felicia nod her head as she gently caressed Y/n's cheeks.

"It's good, Y/n. Are you gonna show it to your mother?" Felicia asked.

"Yes!" Y/n happily said. She smiled as she stared at her drawing. "I wonder when will mother be back?" She said.

Felicia looked outside through the window. It's already late but Greta is still not back home. The woman said that she'll be visiting her husband in the survey corps HQ but she's still not bacl home. "Maybe she's on her--"

Felicia wasn't able to continue what she was saying when their main door opened. Y/n and Felicia looked at the door. They became quiet when Greta walked in all wet and looking down.

The rain is heavily pouring outside which is why Greta is all wet.

"M-mom...are you okay?" Y/n asked.

She stood up and runt towards her mother. Y/n held her mother's hand. Greta looked at her and smiled.

"I-I'm okay...did you eat already?" Greta asked.

Y/n just nod her head. Little droplets of water fell on her face from her mother's wet blond hair. The floor is also starting to be wet because of Greta's soaked dress. "That's good. You should sleep now. It's already late. Mom will rest, too." Greta said.

Greta crouched in front of Y/n and kissed her forehead. "Good night, angel." Greta said and smiled at Y/n.

She then walked out and quietly went straight to her room. Felicia and Y/n looked at each other. They're both confused why Greta went home alone and soaked up from the heavy rain.

Felicia sighed. "We should get you to bed, Y/n. You can't stay up late." She said as she keeps Y/n's art materials.

"O-okay..." Y/n said as she glanced at the door of her mother's room.

Y/n can't sleep once again because of the rain and thunder. She sat up and let out a soft sigh. She covered herself with her futton and got out of her bed. "I'll just go to mom." Y/n said.

She left her room and made her way to her mother's room.

Her little figure stopped in front of her mother's room. She knocked three times and waited for a response but there was no response from her mother. Y/n knocked again, but still no response. "Mom? Are you already sleeping?" Y/n asked. She even leaned closer to the door, hoping her mother will hear her little voice. "Mom?"

Y/n frowned. She held the door knob and pushed it down. Her brows shot-up when it's not locked. Y/n slowly opened the door. It felt like the time slowed. Y/n's eyes widened as she froze on her place and trembled.

She stared at the chair that's lying on the ground. Y/n slowly looked up. Her tears fell and small whimperings were heard from her upon seeing her mother hanging on the ceiling.

"M-mom..." Y/n muttered to herself.

A rope is tied on the ceiling at the small chandelier on that rope...

Greta is hanging by the neck.

Her eyes closed and face purple.

She's not moving nor breathing.

Y/n unconsciously let go of her futton and let it fall on the ground. The thunder and lightning striked again outside but Y/n couldn't care less.

She saw tears on both cheeks of her mother. Her heart sunk. She felt her whole body weakened. Y/n started crying and calling for her mother.

She fell on her knees while sobbing.

"No...it can't be...please...someone help my mother...mom...my mom is..." Y/n said through her sobbings.

Felicia who just arrived screamed upon seeing Greta lifeless.

Y/n just cried while staring at her mother and keeps muttering.

"Help..." and "Mom..."

Y/n have been heart broken ever since she was a child. Y/n already got her heart broken when she saw her father having an affiair, when she saw her mother cry and lifeless. "Sorry." Was the last thing Y/n said to her mother.

Erwin placed three white roses on top of Greta's tomb. The sky is dark and light rain is pouring. Felicia is beside him and holding an umbrella for them. Y/n is standing in between him and Fely. "I'm sorry, angel. I should've known that you were having a hard time." Erwin said to his sister, Greta.

Erwin crouched beside Y/n. He hugged her by the side and kissed the side of her head. Y/n turned to him and hugged him tight as she sobbed.

Erwin hugged Y/n back. He picked her up and let her cry on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry, angel." Erwin said to Y/n as he pressed a soft kiss on her temples.

Y/n hugged him tight and cried even more. Now that her mother's gone, the one who comforts her in her dark times are Erwin and Felicia.

"I want mom...mom left me alone..." Y/n said through her sobbings. Her tears continously fell on her cheeks.

Erwin sighed as he nod and caressed
Y/n's head. "I know. I'm sorry. I'm still here, okay? You're not alone." He said.

Erwin's blood boiled when he saw Frank coming wearing a black suit and holding a boquet of white roses.

Their eyes met. Frank has guilt and regret on his eyes as he stared at Erwin. Frank just continued walking and stopped beside Erwin and placed the boquet of white roses on top of Greta's tomb. "I'm sorry." Frank said.

Erwin clenched his fist. He wanted to beat the shit out of Frank and insult him to the core since he's the reason why Greta comitted suicide and why Y/n lost her mother and the reason why he lost younger sister.

But he can't do that right now.

They're in a cemetery where deceased people are peacefully resting.

And today is Greta's funeral.

He doesn't want to become a rude person in front of his sister's tomb.

Also, Y/n is around. He doesn't want
Y/n to witness an adult's fight.

She has already seen too much.

Erwin looked at Y/n and saw her already sleeping on his shoulder.

He knows that Y/n's tired. She's been crying non-stop since yesterday and didn't get enough sleep because of what she saw. She kept asking for her mother and asked them to bring her to her mother so she can fall sleep.

"I'm going to bring my daughter." Frank spoke. Erwin clenched his jaw.

"No. I'm bringing her to my house in Karanese. You don't deserve to take care of her after what you did to my sister." Erwin said.

Frank clenched his fist. "You don't have the right to get her. You're not her legal guardian. I am." Frank said.

Erwin looked at Frank. He looked calm and stoic just like his usual self though anger and hatred is evident on his eyes when you really look into it. "I'm surprised that you still have the confidence to say that. I heard that you cheated on my sister and that you rarely come home. You have the audacity to say that you're Y/n's rightful guardian." Erwin said.

Frank remained quiet. He just glared at Erwin. "I'm taking Y/n with me. I'm sure my sister won't want her to stay with you either." Erwin seriously said.

Frank sarcastically smirked at Erwin. "You can't, Erwin. Like I told you, Y/n is only allowed to be left on ny care because I am her father. You're just an uncle. And can you also take care of her? Aren't you also a busy man?"

Erwin clenched his jaw then losed his eyes and took a deel breath.

Erwin turned to Felicia and carefully passed Y/n to Felicia. The little girl is still asleep. "Go to the carriage, Fely."

Felicia nod at Erwin. She looked at her older brother who glared at her as if telling her not to go. Felicia just ignored Frank and then left the two.

When Felicia and Y/n are already gone, Erwin turned to Frank. Frank was caught off guard when Erwin grabbed his shirt. "What did you do that Greta comitted suicide?" Erwin asked. It was the first time Frank saw him angry and scary. He's usually calm and just reserved but righ now, Erwin is already at his limits.

Frank didn't back down. He stared back into Erwin's eyes and grabbed his hand. He strongly gripped on Erwin's hands and tried to remove it but Erwin's too strong for him.

"I don't have time to fight with you. If you want to get Y/n, then do it legally." Frank said. Erwin gritted his teeth and he aggressively let go of Frank's shirt and pushed him that Frank fell on his butt on the ground.

Erwin looked down on Frank.

"Pathetic." Erwin said. The blond man then turned his back on Frank.

"I'm warning you, Frank...don't test me. You'll regret it." Erwin said.

The eldest Smith then left Frank alone. Frank muttered curses under his breath as he stood up and fixed himself. He only stopped when he saw Felicia got out of the carriage with Y/n who's still asleep. Frank sighed in relief when Erwin and his carriage left. Felicia just walked towards him.

Frank looked at his wife's tomb. His eyes were again full of guilt and regret. Frank just sighed then turned to Felicia. He took Y/n from Felicia.

"Let's go." Frank said then walked out.

Don't ever let Erwin take Y/n, Fely. My daughter will stay with me." Frank seriously said. Felicia didn't answer.

For her, she thinks that Y/n's better in Erwin's care than in Frank's care.

But she has no say in that matter since she's only Y/n's aunt and babysitter. "Fely?" Frank said.

Felicia looked at her older brother. "Yes, I won't." She said half-heartedly.

- Year 843 -

Felicia was right. Y/n should've been in Erwin's care than in her brother's care. It's been one year since Greta died and Y/n have been living with her alone in their house in Trost.

As usual, Frank is still busy in the survey corps but he comes home every weekend to check on Y/n.

Felicia noticed Y/n working hard and always following what her father says.

When Frank told Y/n to study hard,
Y/n did. When Frank told Y/n to study music, Y/n did. When Frank told Y/n to study arts, Y/n did. When Frank told Y/n to learn how to play some music instruments, Y/n did. She did everything that her father told her.

And Felicia is starting to feel worried towards Y/n. She's wondering why...

Why does Y/n listens to her father very much? Why is she so obedient?

Felicia let out a deep sigh when she saw Y/n asleep on the floor inside her room while her different artworks are scattered on the floor and laying with her. The girl is obviously tired.

Felicia quietly walked towards Y/n and kept her artworks and art materials. She suddenly stopped when she saw a book beside Y/n.

It's a book full of random poems.

She took it and saw that there's a bookmark on a certain page.

Felicia opened the page of the book where the bookmark was placed.

Her eyes became glossy upon reading a highlighted sentence on the book.

"A person leaves because they're not contented, they want more. And in order for people not to leave me alone...I have to be good enough. Good in everything and anything."

It dawned Felicia.

She finally knows why Y/n is so obedient to her dad and why she's working so hard...It's because Y/n doesn't want her father to leave.

Y/n thinks that if she's good in everything and anything, her father will not leave her and be contented.

And what's worst is that...Y/n started thinking that her mother left her because she wasn't good enough.

She thinks that that's the reason why her mother left. Because she never really know why her mother did that.

She never knew the reason of why her mother decided to take her own life and leave her alone? And now, Y/n is facing the fear of her father leaving her and it's making her paranoid.

So she have decided to become an obedient daughter and be good in everything and anything. So that her father will be contented with her and stay with her always. "Mom...sorry."

Felicia looked at Y/n when the young girl spoke. Tears streamed down to Felicia's cheeks when tears fell on the side of Y/n's face. She kept calling her mom in a low voice and apologizing.

"Y/n...sweetheart...you're more than enough." Felicia whispered.

She held Y/n's hand and gently squeezed it as she cried silently.

- Year 846 -

Y/n smiled while watching Jean cook an omelette. Both of them are now 11 years old. Jean is not a chubby boy anymore. He has lost a lot of weight and his handsome face is starting to show. Y/n couldn't help but wonder what will Jean look like when they're already an adult. "Oh no..." Jean said.

"What? Why?" Y/n asked.

She stood up and walked towards Jean. She loomed at the omelette that Jean cooked. A smile crept onto her lips when she saw Jean made a smiley face on the omelette using a ketchup. "I forgot to put salt..." Jean said.

He let out a deep sigh and shook his head. Y/n laughed and pat Jean's shoulder. "That's okay! I'm sure it's still delicious." Y/n said. She picked up the fork that's on the side and was about to slice a small piece from the omelette but Jean slapped her hand.

"Wait up, would ya? We will eat it with a rice!" Jean said.

Y/n frowned. "Sorry...I'm hungry so make it fast." Y/n said.

Jean smiled and ruffled Y/n's hair.

He prepared their plates, drinking cup, spoon and fork. He put an enough amount of rice on Y/n's plate and big slice of the omelette he made.

"Thank you for the food!" Y/n said.

Jean chuckled when Y/n quickly started eating. "Eat well." Jean said.

"Of course, I will!" Y/n happily said.

Jean suddenly stopped. His smile faded away upon seeing all of
Y/n's fingers has small wounds.

His eyes vision landed on the chair next to Y/n where her small acoustic guitar is sitting.

"Have you been playing your guitar non-stop?" Jean asked.

Y/n stopped eating. Her mouth is full as she looked at Jean who also looked at her with his serious expression.

"Did your father asked you to perfect playing the guitar?" Jean asked.

Y/n didn't answer. She looked away from Jean and just continued eating.

It pissed off Jean but he's not pissed off at Y/n, he's pissed off at her father who wants Y/n to be his "lovely" and "perfect" daughter. "How long are you going to keep on being such a good daughter that your father wants you to be?" Jean asked. Y/n stopped again.

Her spoon is still inside her mouth as she looked at Jean. The young boy's brows are furrowed too much as if it's already gonna make a bridge.

Jean let out a deep sigh as he shoom his head. He stood up and walked out leaving Y/n alone in the dining area.

Y/n followed Jean with her vision.

She saa him going upstairs.

Y/n quietly continued eating her food. Jean's question kept repeating on her mind. "How long are you going to keep on being such a good daughter that your father wants you to be?"

Y/n came back to her senses when Jean came back with a first-aid kit.

He has an evident frown on his face as he walked towards Y/n.

Jean removed Y/n's guitar on the chair and put it down, careful not to break it. Jean sat on the chair as he put the first-aid kit on the table.

He opened it and brought cotton buds, cotton balls, alcohol, an ointment and lots of small band-aids.

"Give me your hands." Jean said.

Y/n remained quiet as she brought her hands closer to Jean. The only noise that can be heard between them is their breathing and Y/n's chewing.

Jean gently held her hands and stared at the wounds on her fingers. "You don't have to be perfect." Jean said.

Y/n's eyes widened a bit. She hissed a little out of sting when Jean poured alcohol on the wounds on her fingers.

"Because no one can be perfect, Y/n. Everyone will have flaws." Jean said.

He blew Y/n's fingers to ease the stingness of the alcohol. Y/n just stared at Jean and listened to him.

"If you think people will not leave you if you're already good in everything and anything...then you're wrong."

Jean looked at Y/n. His eyes softened upon seeing her eyes are already glossy. "They will still leave no matter how bad or good you are...Because people just come and go." Jean said.

Y/n wasn't able to say anything even though she already swallowed her food. She just kept staring at Jean.

Jean looked at Y/n's hands and started wiping her fingers with a cotton ball. Then he put ointment on her wounds using a cotton buds. Jean put pink band-aids on Y/n's fingers. The band-aid is pink because it's really for Y/n.

Jean asked her mother to buy it because Y/n can be clumsy and tends to get herself hurt. "We're still very young, Y/n. But that doesn't mean we don't have the right to decide for ourselves, too. Even a baby has the right to whatever it wants. So...we have the right to whatever we want, to our choices and to everything that involves ourselves. It's time for you to decide for yourself." Jean said.

He gently squeezed Y/n's hands after treating her wounded fingers. Jean looked at Y/n again. He smiled at Y/n and then cupped her cheeks and catch her tears that streamed down on both of her cheeks. "And you don't have to be good enough or perfect because you're more than enough...for me."

Y/n was stunned. Her eyes became even mkre glossy because of more unshed tears. In just a few seconds, her tears fell as her cheeks became red. Smile slowly crept onto her lips.

Jean shrieked when Y/n pulled him into a tight hug. "Eek!! Oi!! I-I can't... breath...!! L-let me go...!!" Jean said.

Y/n chuckled as she teared up even more. She didn't let go of Jean though she loosened her embrace on him. "Thank you, Jean." Y/n said, smiling.

Jean's brows shot-up. He felt his shoulder getting wet and he knows that it's Y/n's tears though he doesn't care. Y/n can cry on him as much as he wants. "Tsk...no problem, dummy." Jean smiled, too. He hugged Y/n back.

But then his brows furrowed when he heard Y/n's heart is beating so loud and even felt it beating so fast like it run a marathon. "Your heart is..."

Jean spoke making Y/n's eyes widened. She immediately let go of Jean and backed away. "...beating so fast and loud. Are you okay?" Jean asked Y/n in his concerned tone.

Y/n gulped. She scoffed as she looked away from Jean. "I-I'm okay!" Y/n said and just continued eating her food.

Jean raised a brow. He finds it strange that Y/n is okay but looking flustered.

"You're weird, sometimes..." Jean said.

Y/n smiled to herself. She didn't look at Jean. "Then do you like me even if I'm weird?" Y/n asked, a hint of scared tone was evident on her voice.

"Of course, I like you." Jean said.

Y/n stopped. Her eyes widened a bit as she looked at Jean. "W-what?"

Jean smiled. "You're my friend so why wouldn't I like you?" Jean asked.

Y/n's eyes twitched after what Jean said. She internally sighed. I see...so that was it...what am I expecting? Y/n smiled and nod. "Okay..." Y/n said.

Jean stood up and went back to his sit. "And who cares if you're weird? I think I am, too." Jean added.

Y/n just laughed and continued eating her rice and omelette. She glanced at Jean who's now busy eating his meal.

Yeah...we're friends, Jean.

- Year 847 -

(One month before Y/n's enlistment)

Felicia has been smiling ever since Y/n told her that she decided to join the training corps and become a soldier. She's happy because Y/n finally chose something for herself. It's already late at night but Felicia and Y/n are still awake. Felicia is sitting on Y/n's bed and reading a romance story book.

Y/n is sitting on her chair in front of her study table and is busy writing on her journal. "When are you going to tell your father?" Felicia asked Y/n.

Y/n stopped writing. She looked Felicia who's eyes are still on her the book she's reading. "Tomorrow."

Felicia nod. The smile on her lips slowly fade. "No matter what he says, don't mind it, okay? You should already be ready to receive hurtful words from your father." Felicia said.

Y/n just nod her head. She finished writing on her journal then kept it on inside her drawer. She even locked it.

"What made you change your mind?" Felicia asked.

Y/n suddenly smiled. Felicia noticed it and raised a brow. She saw the light blush on her cheeks. "Jean-boy?" Y/n's eyes widened after hearing her auntie mentioned the name of a boy she was just thinking about earlier. Felicia smirked. "I knew it. You really have a crush on your best friend." She said.

The blush on Y/n's cheeks became more visible. She coughed when she got choked by her own saliva because she just got busted by her own auntie.

Felicia chuckled. She removed her reading glasses and put it on Y/n's bedside table. She teasingly stared at Y/n. "Oh no...my sweet honey has a crush on her best friend...what should we do?" Felicia asked just teasing Y/n.

"A-auntie!" Y/n said, still flustered.

Felicia laughed. "My my...someone is in love at such a young age. When did that start?" Felicia curiously asked.

Y/n pout. She can never keep a secret from her auntie, so she's not like very suprised her auntie already knows about how she feels towards Jean.

"I don't know..." Y/n said.

She stood up and walked towards her bed. She lay beside her auntie Felicia and even hugged her. Felicia smiled as she hugged Y/n back and started to gently caress Y/n's h/l h/c hair. "I just woke up one day...already feeling something special for him." Y/n said.

"I see...it was unexpected, huh..." Felicia said, still smiling.

"Mhm..." Y/n hummed and nod.

Felicia chuckled when Y/n started snoring. Her snores is not loud, just a cute noise and little whistling.

Felicia looked at Y/n and smiked upon seeing her peaceful sleeping face.

"Good night, sweetie." Felicia said and pressed a soft kiss on Y/n's forehead.

"What kind of nonsense are you saying?! You're joining the cadet corps and become a soldier?! Are you even thinking, Y/n?!" Frank furiously asked. He's all red because of anger.

Frank has a blanket covering his lower body part to cover his missing right leg while he's sitting on his handcrafted wooden wheelchair.

Y/n just looked down and remained silent. They finished having dinner earlier and right after eating dinner... Y/n went to her father's room to tell him about her decision to join the training corps and become a soldier.

And just like she and her auntie Fely thought, her father is not happy at all.

"Don't I always tell you to pursue music just like your mom did?! What was all the music lessons you learned about when you're not going to put it into good use?!" Frank asked.

Y/n clenched her fists behind her back. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath to calm herself down.

"I don't want to be a musician."

Frank stopped as his eyes widened after hearing what Y/n said.

He stared at his daughter with disbelief. "I have my own dream job, but I won't pursue that...not yet. For now, I'll join the training corps and become a soldier." Y/n said.

The young girl bravely looked at her father. "And you won't be able to stop me from doing that." Y/n said.

Frank clenched his fists as he felt his blood boiled. "Are you forgetting who I am, Y/n? I'm your father. You have to obey whatever I say--" Frank was cut off when Y/n turned her back on him. "I'm not done talking to you, young lady!" Frank shouted in anger.

Y/n looked over her shoulder and stared at her father. "From now on, I'll make my own choices." Y/n said.

Y/n's eyes became glossy but she never let her tears fall.

Frank was shocked and speechless.

He watched Y/n leave and listened to her slamming the door of his room closed. Frank gritted his teeth out of annoyance and anger then massaged his temples and shook his head.

She's starting to become stubborn just like her mother and uncle...

- The day of Y/n's Enlistment -

Felicia hugged Y/n so tight. She even showered Y/n with kisses all over her face which made Y/n giggled.

"Send me letters, okay? Keep me updated about yourself. Also, don't forget your meals, don't forget to take care of yourself and have a healthy sleep if you can." Felicia said.

"Okay!" Y/n happily said. She kissed her auntie's cheeks and hugged her again making Felicia to smile sweetly.

Felicia helped Y/n in carrying her bag. When they arrived at the living room, Frank is sitting on his wheelchair like the usual. He's in front of the window and just staring outside. Y/n's smile faded. "Dad...I'm leaving." Y/n said.

Frank didn't look at her nor say anything. Y/n let out a deep sigh. Felicia held her shoulder and gently squeezed it. "Just go." Felicia said.

Y/n nod her head. She took her bags from her auntie Felicia and then walked towards their main door while staring at her father.

She sighed again and just looked away as she continued walking. Y/n was about to go outside, but suddenly stopped when her father spoke...

"Once you leave this house, you're not allowed to come back anymore." Frank said.

Felician's eyes widened. "Brother!?!" Felicia said. Frank just ignored her.

Y/n just remained quiet.

She stared outside while her jaw and fists are clenched so tightly.

"Are you still going?" Frank asked.

Y/n sarcastically smirked. She didn't look at her father because her eyes are already glossy because of tears.

"Of course, I will still leave this house. I told you, didn't I? That from now on, I'll make my own choices." Y/n said.

"Then never come back here again." Frank said in a cold voice.

Y/n gritted her teeth. She just left without saying anything else to her father and Frank watched Y/n leave.

His eyes became glossy when Y/n didn't even look back at him.

And his tears fell when he saw that his daughter brought the new acoustic guitar that he bought for her.

- Present Day -

"I expected that already. Your father wouldn't be happy about this. But I'm glad you finally were able to disobey him." Erwin said. He's now sitting on the couch while Y/n is of the sofa.

Y/n and him are still inside instructor Shadis' office, though the old man left to check the cadet trainees and also to give them privacy. Y/n let out a deep sigh. "I feel guilty, though..." She said.

Erwin smiled a bit. "That's normal. You've always been such an obedient child to your father so you will really feel like that after disobeying him for the first time, angel." Erwin said.

Y/n sighed once again as she nod. She picked up her cup of chamomile tea on the table in front of them. Y/n held it like how noble ladies hold tea cups.

Y/n knows a lot of things, and one of her knowledge is how to act lady-like.

"But why have you sudenly decided to join the military?" Erwin asked.

Y/n who was just about to drink on her tea, stopped. She looked at Erwin. "I don't want to become a musician."

Erwin's eyes softened when he saw the gloom on Y/n's eyes. "Why?"

Y/n sipped on her tea then she put it down on the table. "Because I'll just keep on remembering mom." Y/n stared at nowhere for a few moments.

Everything in the past is still crystal clear to her. The image of her mother that stormy night is still clear to her.

"I see. I'm sorry." Erwin said.

Y/n smiled a bit. "It's fine." She said.

"So what are your plans after you graduate here in the training corps? What regiment are you gonna join in?" Erwin asked curiously.

Y/n smirked. She stared at her uncle for a few moments as if reading him, but no one can ever read the one and only Erwin Smith. "Why? Do you want me to join your regiment?"

Erwin chuckled at Y/n's question.

"Of course, I would love for my niece to be part of the regiment I'm leading, but the decision depends on you."

Y/n smiled. She crossed her arms over her shoulder and leaned on the back rest of the sofa. "Sorry, uncle. I'm not joining the survey corps." Y/n said.

Erwin raised a brow. "Hm?"

"I'm aiming to graduate with a top 10 so I can join the military police."

Erwin's mouth slight-opened. He's a little bit suprised that his niece wants to join the group of unicorn bastards.

"Why? Why the military police brigade?" Erwin asked.

Y/n was taken a back. She scoffed and looked away. "Just...I just think I'm more capable to be in there." Y/n said.

Erwin became suspicious. He stared at his niece as if reading her and he's able to read his angel. No. Everyone. He can read everyone just by looking at their face. He's that smart of an ass.

"You're terrible at lying, young lady." Erwin said whilst his lips twitches.

Y/n frowned. Her cheeks became red and Erwin chuckled when he noticed it. "It's because of someone, isn't it?"

Y/n didn't answer though she nod as a response. There's no point in lying to her uncle. He's always right. Even if it's just a hunch, he still get it right.

"I see...so my angel is admiring someone already...I wonder who's the lucky boy that captured my sweet angel's interest?" Erwin asked. His tone was evident with teasing which only made Y/n to feel embarrassed.

"C-cut it out, commander uncle! It's embarrassing." Y/n said, frowning.

Erwin let out a small laugh. "Well, I guess beside your personal reason to be in the MPS, I think you're also right when you said you'll be good to be in the MPS. Though I think you also have the potential to become a survey corps soldier." Erwin said, smiling.

Y/n smirked. "You sound like you want to recruit me, uncle." Y/n said.

"Oh? Really?" Erwin said, acting like an innocent little piece of shit.

It made Y/n laughed as shook her head and laughed even more.

Erwin smiled at the sigh and sound of his angel laughing. He doesn't get the chance to see her happy because he's always busy at the survey corps as the commander, but right now he's relieved seeing her smile and hearing her laugh. Greta...are you watching? Your daughter is growing up already. Keep on watching over her until she finally reaches every dream she has.

The rest of the night was spent by Erwin and Y/n catching up with each other. It's already 11 at night when Erwin decided to go since he still has a lot of paper works to do.

Y/n accompanied him out of the training corps until to his carriage.

"Thank you for visiting me, uncle. It's really nice to see you." Y/n said.

Erwin smiled and pat Y/n's head. "I'll come here again if I have free time. I'll also send you letters. Keep me updated about yourself, okay?"

Y/n nod. She hugged Erwin which made the blond man smile. Erwin hugged her back. He even kissed the side of Y/n's head. "Take care, angel."

"You too, commander uncle." Y/n said.

Erwin chuckled. He finds the new nickname that Y/n gave him funny. "Before I go, I have something to give you." Erwin said as he let go of Y/n.

Y/n's brows furrowed. "Mhm? What is it? Is it papers of my inheritance?"
Y/n said which made Erwin laughed.

"It's not, silly girl." Erwin said.

Y/n just laughed. She was just joking.

She watched her uncle brought out something from his survey corps' jacket. Her eyes lit up as if it twinkled when Erwin showed her a silver four leaf clover pendant necklace.

"I was in Mitras yesterday. And I saw this on a jewelry store. I thought it might look good on you." Erwin said.

Y/n smiled widely. She finds the necklace elegant yet also adorable.

Erwin stood behind Y/n. He carefully grabbed all of Y/n's hair then put it on her side. Erwin then put on the neckle on Y/n. Y/n smiled as she touch the four leaf clover pendant and faced Erwin. "Thank you, uncle!" Y/n said.

Erwin just smiled. He cupped Y/n's cheeks and kissed her forehead.

"Anything for my angel." Erwin said.

The next day, the 104th cadet trainees were taught the basic moves in their hand-to-hand combat training. Eren, Ymir, Reiner, Mikasa, Bertholdt, Annie and Y/n are the ones who were recognized among the 104th trainees who has an excellent skills in hand-to-hand combat. The others like Jean, Marco, Sasha and Connie are good, too. But they still need to train more to improve their hand-to-hand combat skills. The rest are not skilled at all but are trying hard to pass it.

"Here I come!!" Eren shouted as he run towards Y/n holding the wooden dagger. He aimed to stab her stomach but he was surprised when Y/n was quick to dodge. Eren was caught off guard when Y/n caught his wrist.

Eren's eyes widened when Y/n hugged him by the waist while gripping on his wrist tightly. Eren groaned when Y/n carried him on her back and slammed him hard on the ground.

The dust on the ground flew mid-air when Eren was slammed by Y/n on the ground. The wind gently blew as the sun hit Eren's face. Eren shut his eyes while whining. "My butt hurts." Eren said, making Y/n to laugh at him.

He slowlt opened his eyes and he was in disbelief when Y/n already has the wooden dagger pointed to his neck.

"Don't just attack your oppenent, idiot. Make a plan or something."

Eren slowly smirked. Y/n was suprised when Eren wrapped his legs around her right arm and rolled to the ground as he brought her down now Eren's now on top of Y/n and is pinning both of her hands on the dusty ground. "And I was not done yet, idiot." Eren arrogantly said.

He took the dagger from Y/n's hand and pointed it to her neck. Y/n smiled then laughed. "Okay. You win, Yeager."

Eren grinned at Y/n but then his brows furrowed when he saw Y/n's necklace. "Your necklace is pretty. It's simple yet elegant." Eren said.

Y/n smiled. "Thank you. Someone very special gave it to me." Y/n said.

Eren didn't even bother to stand up and still on top of Y/n, Y/n seems unbothered, too. They seems to have forgotten to get back up again.

Jean who was lazily sparring another trainee saw the two. He felt annoyed. "That bastard..." Jean muttered.

He frowned when Eren started tickling Y/n making Y/n to laugh.

Hello? We're training. Not playing.

Jean thought to himself.

He was about to go to Eren and Y/n but just stayed on his place when Eren helped Y/n to stand up by pulling her by the hand. Y/n almost lose balance but Eren was able to hold her on the waist. Her body pressed on the boy as she held onyo him for assistance.

"Hey...don't Eren and Y/n look good together?" Hannah asked Franz.

Jean's brows furrowed. He looked back at Hannah. The girl's talking to Franz and Krista, Ymir, Thomas, Marco and Mina are also with them.

"I agree. Look at how happy those two are." Franz said with a smile.

"Mikasa is glaring at them." Ymir said and let out a loud laugh.

Jean looked at Mikasa who just brought down another trainee.

Mikasa's glaring at Eren and Y/n.

No. Actually...she's only glaring at Y/n.

Y/n just punched Eren on the face making Eren to have a nose bleed.

"Sorry, Eren!" Y/n said.

Eren laughed as he touched his bleeding nose. Y/n walked towards Eren. She held his face and smiled awkwardly upon seeing Eren's nose is still bleeding. "Let me..." Y/n used the sleeve of her jacket to wipe Eren's nose. "Sorry! We should go and wash your nose." Y/n said. She held Eren's hand and pulled him with her.

Jean followed them with his vision. Annoyed. That's what he feels. He feels irritated, pissed and annoyed.

"I'm betting all my lunch for our three years here in the training corps. Y/n likes Eren!" Ymir said.

"I don't think so..." Krista said. She glanced at Jean. "Maybe she's just worried for Eren." Krista said.

"Wanna bet with me, Krista?" Ymir asked, smirking at the blond girl.

"Okay!" Krista said.

"I'm betting all my savings that Y/n likes someone else!" Krista aid.

"I think she likes Eren so I'm on Krista's bet." Marco said.

"I'm with Ymir's bet." Hannah said.

Franz, Mina and Thomas agreed with Hannah. Then they all looked at Jean who looks like a grumpy kiddy brat.

Marco smiled and tapped Jean's shoulder. "How about you, Jean? Who do you think Y/n's crush is?" Marco asked. Jean looked at him and then frowned as if he hates the world.

"Tsk! I don't care who she likes!" Jean said. "This is so annoying..." He added then walked out looking so pissed off.
_____________________________________

A/n: Welp. My whole body hurts. My volleyball training is back, it started yesterday the reason why I wasn't able to update. Hell. The body pains that I earned yesterday are killing me.

So, do you guys play any sports?

I really love playing volleyball and also, badminton.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 220 63
(This fanfiction is being rewritten on a separate fic because of bad writing and story.) I'm a girl who just wanted revenge, with a secret past. He's...
37.8K 1.9K 44
๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™ค๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™—๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ค๐™˜๐™ ๐™š๐™™, ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™š. โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ A girl who is...
552 70 18
โš ๏ธโš ๏ธ!!!!!!!!!!!TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!โš ๏ธโš ๏ธ Do not even open this is you can't handle suicidal thoughts and much mor...
71.5K 1.9K 32
๏น™โญ”๏ผŽ๐Ÿณ "uhm, so carla asked me to take uh..."โŸ† ( ใ€ƒ"let me guess." you started, "brunette bastard?" ๏ผŽ) โ˜…โ˜†๏น” "i heard that, jerk!"๏น† โ—ƒ๏ผŽ y/n is a intro...