Forever (A Furry Fanfic)

Od Rippless

Kane is excited on his first day of school, especially now he's a sophomore, and not a stupid freshman. Every... Viac

Before we start...
Chapter 1: Home
Chapter 2: Sophomore
Chapter 3: New Student
Chapter 4: Not a Secret?
Chapter 5: Tears
Chapter 6: Dinner
Chapter 7: A Date... Kinda
Chapter 8: The Movie
Chapter 9: The Game
Chapter 10: Regret
Chapter 11: Promise
Chapter 12: Officially a Couple
Chapter 13: Kicked Out
Chapter 14: New Roof
Chapter 15: Hate
Chapter 16: Sleep
Chapter 17: Fear
Chapter 18: Revenge
Chapter 19: Awake
Chapter 20: Checked Out
Chapter 21: Gift
Chapter 22: Reunited
Chapter 23: Free Man
Chapter 24: Netflix
Chapter 25: Dread
Chapter 26: Mr. Shawn
Chapter 27: Chicken N_ggets
Chapter 28: Preparations
Chapter 30: Snake
Chapter 31: Prom
Chapter 32: Passion
Chapter 33: Meaning
Chapter 34: Forever
Thank You!
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 29: Soup

1.9K 65 18
Od Rippless

   Prom is tomorrow. I can hardly contain my excitement. Me and John are walking to my house after school like usual, holding hands and laughing.
   "You got an outfit yet?" I ask John. "Meghan tortured me earlier this week trying to find the perfect suit."
   "Yeah, I'm borrowing a suit from my dad actually." he says. "You excited?"
   "I can hardly wait! It'll be so fun! And we can hang out afterward." I say.
   He puts an arm around me and holds me close. "You know how much I love you?" he asks.
   "Hmm. I don't know. A lot?" I guess.
He laughs. "More. I love you more than chicken nuggets."
   "I seriously have no idea if that was romantic or not dude." I chuckle.
   "It is in my book." he says as we walk up to my house. "I'll pick you up tomorrow. Love you!" He kisses me and starts to walk home.
   "Love you too!" I say back as I walk inside. I walk in through the door put my stuff down.
   I see Eric, struggling to open a can of soup. He's using a knife of all things to attempt to open it. His grunts of effort are pitiful.
   "They make can openers for a reason." I laugh.
   "Shut up, I can do this." he mumbles, stabbing the top of the can again.
   "What are you even trying to accomplish? Cutting yourself?" I ask, opening the fridge, looking for food.
   "They say if you can open a can with only a knife, you can do ANYTHING." he grunts as he continues stabbing.
   "Nobody says that." I say, watching his failure. After watching him struggle for a minute, I sigh. "Here, I'll open it." I say, grabbing the can and knife.
   I stab the can and open it almost effortlessly. "Look, easy." I take the top of the lid off and to my surprise, there isn't soup inside.
   There is a tarantula. I scream and throw the can across the kitchen. Eric starts laughing. "Oh my goodness I can't breath!" he wheezes. "You should've seen the look on your face!"
   "Where did you get a TARANTULA!?" I ask, still trying to calm down.
   He walks over to the can and sticks his hand inside. He pulls out a fake, plastic spider. He's still laughing his head off.
   I start to chuckle, admitting defeat. I have to get him back, and I think I know just how to do it.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

171K 5.5K 23
Evan Blake was a quiet werewolf, not because he was shy or nervous but because he preferred to observe. It may sound weird but he was the type, alway...
238K 7.7K 40
Alexi is your average high school junior. He gets good enough grades, he has an amazing best friend, and his family is super caring. But, there is a...
136 15 13
Yuan and his family always moved place to place since his father is an archeologist. How hated the fact he didn't experience what normal child life...
23.9K 724 17
In a world where demons and other supernatural roam the earth, Finding love can be difficult for some. But luckily, werewolves have soulmate's. That...