Dream Of Me

By hotmessmomwrites

"Please, fuck me, please!" I cried, tears spilling down my cheeks. "Only because you look so pretty when you... More

I N T R O D U C T I O N
Dreams 🔥
Seattle 🔥
Blush
Siren
Panic 🔥
Shower 🔥
Paranoia 🔥
Austin
Waco 🔥
Taken
Home
Revenge 🔥
Imprisoned
Ashes 🔥
Betrayed
Mine 🔥
Capo
Sinner
Strip 🔥
Decisions
Forever 🔥
E P I L O G U E
Author's Note
THE DREAM SERIES

Watch 🔥

13.7K 219 45
By hotmessmomwrites

Darcy

QUINN MET ME AT a boutique just outside of Seattle. She helped me pick a beautiful gown and took me out for coffee afterwards. We sat across from each other at a small wooden table inside the quaint cafe. While sipping on our lattes I caught her up on everything that had happened since the last time I saw her. She reached across the table and grabbed my hands.

"You're tough as nails, girl."

I smiled.

"We should do this more often," I said.

"I agree, and I'm sure it's nice to get away from grumpy Bishop from time to time."

"He's not that bad." I laughed.

We finished our coffees and went our separate ways.

When I arrived at Colt's condo I walked through the front door and made my way upstairs. I put my dress in a garment bag and hung it up in the closet. My phone dinged and I looked at the screen, there was a text from Colton.

I'll be home late. Got wrapped up in some work with Luca.

I took a quick shower before climbing in the bed and falling asleep.

I woke up again to an empty bed. I sat up and saw a note on the nightstand. I squinted my eyes as I tried to decipher Colt's messy handwriting.

Had to leave before you woke up. See you tonight.

I stood up from the bed and stretched. I glanced at the clock. I had five hours before the gala. I went downstairs to make myself some breakfast. I came around the corner of the staircase to find Tony on the couch eating a bowl of cereal. I jumped out of my skin and put my hand on my chest trying to slow my heart rate.

"Jesus, Tony! You scared the shit out of me."

"Sorry, Darce. Colt has been working on something with Luca. He asked me to give you a ride to the gala later and I was hungry, so I figured I'd come by here and eat Colton's food instead of mine at home." He said while taking another bite of cereal, dripping milk from his spoon onto Colt's expensive couch.

"Well, help yourself, Tony," I said sarcastically.

"You don't have to tell me twice," He replied as he kicked his feet up onto the coffee table and turned on the TV.

I grabbed an apple off the counter and went back upstairs. I wanted to take time on my hair and makeup, so I figured I'd better start now. I started by taking a bath and shaving every inch of my body. I dried my hair, then styled it in elegant bouncy curls. I did a full face of makeup and applied some soft pink blush to the apples of my cheeks. I swiped on some black mascara and finished my look with a deep red lipstick. Once I was done, I pulled my dress from the closet and stepped into it.

I had a feeling Colton's favorite color was green, so I chose a satin emerald green gown that hugged my body and flared out slightly towards my ankles. There was a slit that stopped at the top of my thigh. It had a sweetheart neckline that showed off some of my cleavage with sleeves that hung off my shoulders and fitted around my upper arms.

I put on a few gold bracelets and a pair of nude heels to match. I shoved my phone into my gold clutch and went downstairs. Tony stood waiting for me in the living room. He wore a navy suit with a brown tie to match his brown leather dress shoes.

"You look great," he said with a small smile.

I followed Tony out the front door and loaded up into his car. The drive to the hotel was short. When we pulled up, my mouth dropped at the beautiful building. Tony got out and handed his keys to the valet then made his way over to my door and helped me step down from his SUV.

We walked towards the front entrance, taking swift steps to avoid the paparazzi that lined the sidewalk. We entered the hotel, and I took in the luxurious lobby. There were beautiful dark marble floors with complimentary white marble walls. Large pillars went from the floor up to the ceiling. I looked up and saw a beautiful glass ceiling in the middle of the room that showcased the colors of the sun setting. A massive chandelier hung over a grand staircase.

"Luca sure knows how to throw a party," I said and gently elbowed Tony. My eyes scanned the room, seeing a few familiar faces of Colton's employees and Luca's men.

I stopped when my eyes met a pair of hazel ones. Colton was wearing a well-fitting all black suit. His biceps strained against the fabric of his jacket. He looked mouthwatering and my clit throbbed from just gazing at him. He started walking across the room and I met him halfway. He bent down and hungrily kissed my lips, taking my breath away.

"You look breathtaking. How'd you know green was my favorite color?"

"Lucky guess," I suggested, as if I didn't realize every accent in his home and office building weren't emerald green.

Colton took my hand and led me to a large round table. Tony followed and took a seat. A beautiful bouquet of white peonies sat in a porcelain vase as a centerpiece. Luca nodded at me and I gave him a smile as I sat down. Marco sat to Luca's right. He reached across the table and grabbed my hand, placing a delicate kiss to my knuckles. Colt put his hand on the top of my thigh through the slit in my dress.

"You look stunning," Marco said while flashing a handsome smile at me. He was obviously trying to provoke Colton. And it seemed to be working.

"Thank you," I practically whispered, fearful of what Colt may do next. Colt slid his hand further up my thigh, his fingers traced the hem of my lace thong. I was thoroughly expecting Marco to be laid out cold on the floor by now, but this is also a welcome retaliation. I shuddered and could feel my wetness soaking through my panties already.

He slid his hand through the side of my thong under the table, his fingers gently grazed my entrance, and he gave me a devilish grin when we felt how wet my pussy already was. His fingertips found my clit and slowly started stroking it. He carried on a conversation with Luca and Marco as I squirmed in my seat and gripped the edge of the table so hard my knuckles turned white.

He gave my clit a strong flick and I brought my glass of wine up to my lips to try and suppress a moan so I wouldn't draw attention to myself from the other men. His fingers began rubbing quick circles and my legs started shaking under the table. I glanced over at Marco who was already looking at me. He gave me another smile and I blushed furiously.

The pleasure from Colt's fingers and the thrill of getting caught was almost too much. Almost. I wrapped my arm around Colton's bicep and dug my fingers into the fabric of his suit jacket. My orgasm was dangerously close, I leaned my head on Colt's shoulder and pressed my lips into a thin line trying to keep my climax as silent as I could.

Once my orgasm had subsided Colton took his hand out from inside my panties. He nonchalantly put his finger in his mouth and looked into my eyes.

"Delicious," He whispered.

His words made me shudder with pleasure again and my cunt throbbed, begging for another orgasm. I glanced around the table, thankfully the other men had fallen into separate conversations and weren't paying us any mind. I let out a shaky breath as I recovered.

"Are you okay, Darcy?" Luca questioned.

I jerked my head in his direction, immediately feeling my cheeks heat.

"I'm fine, just a little warm in here." I said as I fanned myself.

Colton stood and held his hand out to me; I took it, and he helped me up to my feet. My legs were still unsteady from my climax.

"Let's dance," He said as he led me to the dance floor. He put his large hands on my waist, and I put arms around the back of his neck as we swayed and spun to the music. He leaned down and gingerly nipped my earlobe.

"You are mine. Every inch of your body belongs to me." All I could do was nod; my cunt was dripping wet. I wanted him so badly.

I pulled his face down to meet mine, he kissed me roughly and I slipped my tongue into his mouth. For a split second I remembered there were other people around, but I didn't care.

"Darcy, if you keep kissing me like that, I will fuck you right here in front of everyone."

The thought of it made my clit throb. I put my lips back on his and kissed him hard. He bit my lower lip, and I could taste blood. His tongue darted out and licked the drop of red liquid from my mouth. I pulled his head back towards mine, slipping my tongue in his mouth and savoring the metallic taste on his lips.

The song ended and he broke our kiss. He grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs and down a hallway. He opened a door and led me through a room. Yanking open a set of French doors and ushering me through them. I took a look around and realized we were outside on a balcony on the second floor overlooking the hotel courtyard.

Colton spun me around and bent me over, my hands gripping the balcony railing. He yanked my dress up over my hips and a sharp slap landed on my ass cheek. I moaned in pleasure, pushing my ass back towards him and begging for more. He ripped my thong from my body and threw it to the side. I heard him fumbling with his belt buckle and then his pants fell to the floor. He lined the head of his enormous cock up to my entrance and gently pushed the head inside.

"Such a tight, pretty pussy," he praised. "Open up for me, baby."

I widened my stance a bit, still gripping onto the railing and Colt slammed his entire length inside me. I cried out in bliss and lifted my head to look out into the courtyard. I noticed two men standing towards the middle of the yard. They could easily spot us if they looked our direction.

"Colt," I said in between moans. "There's people down there."

He slapped my ass hard as he continued thrusting.

"Let them watch. I want everyone to know who this pussy belongs to."

He completely pulled his cock out of me, and I cried out in protest at the empty feeling. He grabbed my hips and lined his dick back up to my pussy and thrust completely inside of me again.

"Fuck, Colt. That feels so good," I murmured just above a whisper.

He reached his hand around my hip and his fingers found my clit.

"Please don't stop,"

Colt ruthlessly rubbed my clit, and I looked back out into the courtyard. One of the men was looking up at us, squinting his eyes trying to figure out what we were doing.

"Are they looking?"

"Yes," I panted.

"Good."

Colton picked up speed, the sound of our skin slapping echoed through the quiet courtyard. He took his hand off my clit to smack my ass again. My cunt clenched around his cock as I felt an orgasm approaching.

I buried my hand between my legs as I started drawing erratic circles on my swollen bud.

I screamed when I reached my climax. The walls of my cunt constructed around Colton's cock and he swore under his breath as I gripped him. The men that were standing in the courtyard realized we were fucking and quickly snubbed out their cigars and scurried inside.

Colton turned me around and pushed my back against the balcony door. The glass felt cold against Colt's hot handprints on my ass. He slid his forearms under my thighs and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and dug my nails into his shoulders.

He looked down and spit on my pussy. He pulled one of his arms out from under my legs and wrapped it around the base of his cock. He ran the head through my folds, brushing against my over-stimulated clit. I threw my head back in pleasure and pushed my hips closer to him.

He pushed inside me, filling me up completely. He drilled into me mercilessly, bouncing me up and down on his cock by my legs. One of my tits fell out of the top of my dress and he groaned in satisfaction as he took my nipple in his mouth.

"Remember this every time another man looks at you. No one will fuck you like I do."

I responded with a moan.

"Who owns this pussy?"

I tried to speak but my brain couldn't form words.

He pushed his cock even deeper into my cunt, the head reaching my cervix.

"Answer me."

"You."

"Good girl. Get on your knees."

He dropped me on my feet, and I immediately got to my knees. I looked up at him waiting for his next command.

"Suck."

I took his cock into my mouth. I struggled to fit his entire length down my throat and tears pricked my eyes. I pumped his shaft with my hand and took his balls in my mouth. The cream from my pussy had run down to them and I greedily licked it up.

I put my mouth back onto the head and swirled my tongue around the tip. Colt put both of his hands onto the door behind me and looked down at me between his arms. He began to thrust into my mouth, gently at first. His hands dropped from the door and grabbed the back of my head.

He started thrusting faster into my mouth and I struggled to catch my breath.

"I'm gonna come in your pretty little mouth and you will swallow every drop."

I looked into his eyes, silently begging. I wanted to taste him too.

He took one last thrust into my mouth before I felt his hot cum spewing across my tongue. I swallowed immediately and licked my lips. Colt grabbed my hands and helped me up, giving me a peck on the lips as I stood.

"Now let's get back to the party." He said while smiling at me.

I stopped by the bathroom before we went back downstairs. I brushed the tangles out of my hair with my fingers and touched up my smudged lipstick. When I was finished Colt pulled me back onto the dance floor. He put one hand on my waist and used the other to hold one of my hands. I leaned into his chest as we swayed to the music.

"Darcy?" Colt asked.

"Hmm?"

"I love you, too."

I looked up at him with a huge grin on my face.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see Marco standing behind me.

"Bishop, do you mind if I steal her away for a dance?"

Colt grunted before stepping off to the side.

Marco put both of his hands on my waist, and I placed mine on his shoulders, keeping a good bit of distance between us.

"What do you see in him?" He asked.

"I beg your pardon?"

Marco spun me around and dipped me. He pulled me back up into his arms and whispered in my ear,
"He's an ass. You deserve someone better. Someone like me."

I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders, and I looked up to see Colton towering over me. He kept his eyes locked on Marco as he moved me to the side. He took a step forward and punched Marco straight in the nose. Marco stumbled backwards and wiped his bloody face with the back of his sleeve.

I watched with horror as everyone turned around to see what the commotion was.

"You will never speak to her again," Colton spat.

Colton grabbed my hand and practically dragged me out of the hotel. The valet brought his car around and he opened my door to let me climb inside. He got into the driver's seat and sped off towards his condo.

He was furious, gripping the steering wheel and weaving in and out of traffic. I finally broke the silence.

"What the fuck, Colt?"

"He's lucky I didn't kill him."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 2.6K 34
[BILLIONAIRE SERIES] [BOOK 1] "Do you want to kiss me?" "No, I want to devour you completely. Every inch of your body and soul belongs to me. Let...
1.2M 32.9K 35
C O M P L E T E D "I love you" i said with tears rolling down my cheeks. "I have never loved you Mia , you were Just a quick Chick to fuck with." He...
2M 53.5K 69
"It's funny that you are saying this because if one of us is jealous, then it's you. Or did you forget that you just pushed the man I was dancing wit...
1M 16.9K 65
[Semi Edited ] Previously Know As 'Adoration' Book One In The Russo Series "So fucking tight" he praised backing up looking at my body as he thumbs m...