Seven

By elletriestowrite

When Lily's university financial scholarship is revoked she explores a new avenue for income. A mutual frien... More

Info / Characters
Synopsis
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94 (Bonus Chapter)

Chapter 49

1.4K 42 28
By elletriestowrite

SEVEN'S POV

"Maybe next time I'll wait till the song is over." I groan into Lily's neck as her hand delicately strokes me.

"Mm." She hums as my mouth sucks harshly at her warm skin. She'd been dancing all of about forty seconds before I practically tackled her and dragged her to the bedroom. Her teasing smirk dropped from her face as soon as I stood up, knowing what was about to happen.

Hurried hands search for the zip of her thin dress but when I struggle to find the damn thing my impatience has me literally tearing the weak material from her body.

"I liked that dress." Lily pouts looking down at the torn material now laying at her feet.

"Me too." I agree and attach my lips back to her neck. She pulls at the hem of my t-shirt, lifting it over my back before I help her get rid of it. Letting it join her ruined dress on the floor. Her arms fold behind her back as she unclasps her bra, letting it fall from around her arms. I lean forward, my mouth moving over her collarbone and down to her breast. Plastering kisses over the soft mound of flesh before moving to the side where the skin raises in a pink scar. Lily's fingers dig into my hair as I kiss over the mark engraved into her perfect skin. I find the scar on her so attractive, I can't explain why.

"So fucking beautiful." My words wash over the mark before pressing my lips to it once more.

"Please Harry." Lily whines impatiently and her eagerness turns me on even more. I've never felt this need for someone, and so often. I've been interested to fuck girls before. Meeting them at a bar and wondering how their mouth would feel around me as they talked at me. But after the deed was done that would be it. I would no longer be curious - if I even were to begin with - and that would be it. I'd lose interest after that and I was perfectly fine with living my life that way. Building no connections, not even remembering their names or faces, not thinking another thought about them after we were done.

But with Lily, it's the complete opposite. It's like no matter how many times I've had her, how many times I hear my name fall from her lips I want more. I want to feel her from every angle, I want to know what she likes - what brings her to climax the fastest. I want to be with her as much as she'll let me for as long as we get together.

My mouth drags over to her breast again before pushing her back onto the bed. Obediently she lays back and begins to shuffle herself up the bed but I grab her ankles and pull her legs back to dangle over the edge. She lets out a little squeals from the force before her eyes widen at the sight of me kneeling down between her legs. My hands run up her soft thighs, hooking my fingers into her panties and tugging them down her legs. Her legs open for me and I connect my mouth to the projection of her hip bone. Lily pants as my tongue swirls over her warm skin in a trail down to her inguen.

I can smell her arousal before I see it. She smells so good to me, but the taste, the taste of her is like nothing I've ever experienced before. I've eaten out a few girls in my lifetime, not often but when I have in the past it's never been something I took much delight in if I'm being honest. And yet doing it to Lily somehow manages to bring me my own pleasure. I pant a few kisses across her pubic bone, listening to her impatient groans before I give her what she wants. I attach my mouth to her wet core and her taste layers my tongue.

"Oh fuck." Lily pants and rakes her fingers into my hair, causing my shoulders to tingle. My tongue laps at her wetness, she tastes so good. So fucking sweet to anyone else before, I never knew someone could taste like this but it's a huge fucking turn on to me that Lily tastes this way. My tongue licks furiously at her clit, collecting as much of her sweet nectarine-like substance she produces. Lily moans loudly and yanks at my hair, causing my dick to strain against my restrictive jeans. I keep my mouth to Lily while my hands make work of undoing the button and zip, pulling them down my thighs. I grip myself in my hand and offer my own release of the tension building there as my lips pucker against Lily. Sucking her clit into my mouth and she literally screams out in pleasure. I want to make her come this way but I know I myself won't last long so instead I pull my mouth from her. Not giving her a moment to whine about the removal of my mouth I stand up and rub my dick over her wetness, wiping her from around my mouth before leaning over to retrieve a condom from the side drawer. I waste no time putting it on and positioning myself back in front of Lily, slowly I sink into her.

"Shit." I groan at how good she feels around me. Lily moans in response, the noise sends a trickle down my spine and I begin to move slowly in and out of her. Fucking her feels incredible, like nothing I've experienced before with anyone. I feel so connected to her this way, being trusted to see her in her most sensitive state gives me the weirdest sense of egotism. So many men will want her but she's chosen me. She wants me, has feelings for me. And I'll do everything in my power to keep it that way.

I grab her hips and flip her around quickly so her stomach is now pressed to the mattress and begin pounding harder into her from behind. Lily rewards my actions with loud moans and her hands desperately clutching to the bedsheets my her head. I feel the build in the base of my spine, the slow increase of excitement edging it's way forward. The faster I go the louder Lily gets till suddenly, I hear nothing.

Silence.

I can feel the dull movement of my body still rocking into hers. But I no longer feel her around me, no long feel her skin under my hands, no longer feel the pleasure that was building inside of me. My body is numb, my mind blank. A silent hum fills my ears, the same kind I would drown myself to listen to in the bathtub as a kid. My body sways aimlessly without me even controlling it. My eyes pick out lights and colours but it's all a fuzzy screen to them. No definition, all just a blurring patchwork of nothingness till my eyes glaze over to notice not even the colours.

My mind has switched off, and suddenly I'm unsure how long I've been stuck in the silence for. I've forgotten what I was even doing before the silence, where I am, what time of day it is, who I am ...

"Harry." A woman's voice echos in the deafening ibis of silence my body is trapped in.

"Harry, stop!" And suddenly, just like a lamp being turned on in a vast dark room, I'm out of the silence. The colour and definition comes back into view, the sound, the warmth. I blink, looking down at my hand pushed heavily into Lilianna's soft back as she squirms beneath me trying to escape my hold. Immediately I let go and step back.

"Fuck, Lily! I'm sorry, I'm so sorr-" My words fall short seeing the red marks on her back from my hold.

"Shit, baby." I go to touch over the red skin and she jerks away from me. Turning around and shifting up further onto the bed. She grabs the blanket, dragging it up over her body to cover herself.

Shit. I'm a fucking piece of shit, what did I do? Did I hurt her? Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

"I'm sorry Lil, I switched off. I didn't mean to." I panic as her eyes don't meet mine. Fuck. Fuck this is not good.

"Did I hurt you?" I can't control the cracks in my voice. She shakes her head.

"Please don't lie to me. Tell me if I hurt you." She is the kindest person I know, and the thought that she'd lie about me hurting her to protect me from my own guilt is definitely something Lily would do. But she shakes her head again.

"You didn't hurt me. You were just ... rough." She says quietly staring down at the bedsheets.

"I'm so fucking sorry, Lily. I didn't mean to be I swear it just — I just, well I don't know I just-"

"Switched off. I know." Lily finishes for me. I move to sit near her on the edge of the bed, cautious of her reaction but she doesn't move or look at me. I had always feared this would happen with her, that I would go too far.

"You believe me right? I didn't mean to. I would never hurt you." I want to reach out and touch her, to move her hair from her face so I can gauge what's going on in her head but I'm worried that she doesn't want me to touch her right now.

"I know you wouldn't. You didn't hurt me, I promise. I was just a little shocked is all." Her voice is much stronger than mine and finally she looks at me.

"I'm really fucking sorry Lily." The thought of hurting her, especially while she's at her most vulnerable makes me want to throw up and cry at the same time. I'd never be able to live with myself.

"I know you are. I'm okay though." A small hand reaches out for mine and I'm surprised when she pulls me to her. I move my body up next to hers and she opens the blanket up for me to lay next to her. The breath is sucked out of my lungs when her mouth connects back to mine and she slings her leg up over my hip in an attempt to reconnect our bodies.

"Lily." I pull back unsure.

"It's okay. I want to keep going, but not from behind. It's easier to keep you with me if I can see your face." She says and pushes herself onto me sideways. I feel like I should protest. That we shouldn't keep going and instead I should inspect her back or that she should be yelling at me right now but I have zero fight in me while she begins fucking me. Instead I muster a weak warning.

"Lily." I murmur around her lips but my voice is dripping in contradictory pleasure.

"Shh." Lily holds both sides of my face, encouraging me to look at her closely. Hazel eyes stare right into me and instead of being lost in the silence like before I find myself getting lost in them. In the ring of gold around her pupils, the specks of brown and shards of olive green in her irises. I could stare into these eyes for the rest of my life and still be amazed by their beauty.

"Stay with me." Lily whispers against my lips as her eyes move between mine while she moves her hips to meet me methodically. Her pace is slow and steady, systematically sensual and my hand raises to rest on the dip of her waist.

"I'm with you." I assure her, letting her keep control of our bodies movements. The pressure builds in my spine again and I fight the urge to thrust faster into her. Lily continues a torturously slow pace but it is magnified by her unguarded and sincere gaze that looks right through me. She has a direct link to my chest and it's tightening in a way I've never experienced before. I feel as though I may burst, but in the best way possible. Lilianna could have turned me away for switching off on her, she could have made my mistake into an ending for us but instead she is bringing us closer together.

It's in this moment, connected with her in this intense way that I realise my affections for Lilianna run deeper than I had assumed. The busting feeling in my chest, the jumping in my stomach all vouch for this rapid conclusion. I would do anything to protect this women. I would kill for her if I had to, I would take any pain to keep her. I would take any bullet for Lilianna. I'm falling for her.

LILIANNA'S POV

I watch his face closely, looking for any signs of the clouds that cover his eyes when he switches off. But they don't tumble in, instead his eyes are a brilliant green. Large dark pupils stare down at me with their viridescent thin rim, even though there is little of his green iris it is still vibrantly reflective as he watches my own eyes.

"Harry." I pant his name out, making sure he's still here and that he knows how good he makes me feel. The energy crackelling between us is more intense than usual and I'm not sure why. But I can feel it, as clear as anything, a static rolling off his body and seeping into mine. Like an electric faucet bringing life to a plug.

His movements create the build deep inside me, and I feel the coil of pleasure begin to slowly retract in anticipation for its release. Needy fingers slip their tips in to the dampening curls behind his ears as I hold his face to look at him. Pleasure taunts at Seven's face and I know my own mirrors those same looks.

The way he is looking at me is enough to hold me at a point of no return. He's never looked at me this way, ever. And I want to so desperately ask him what the emotion is flickering behind his intense gaze but my words are stolen from my throat with every pleasurable roll of our hips.

"Lily." Seven calls out my name, his gravelly voice low and etched in pleasure.

"Oh fuck, Lily I'm going to come." He warns me, eyes blazing into mine with such intensity. His words unravel me and the coil that was set so tight, rapidly springs and I combust from the inside out. My orgasm explodes from deep inside me, fingers fall to scratch into his neck, my toes curl and back lifts itself from the mattress as the warmth spreads through me. My entire body is on fire as Seven lets out a deep moan. His breath washes over my face in exasperation while I feel him twitch inside of me, his hips stilling as he comes.

We lay in a comfortable silence as my head tries to figure out the feelings washing over my body. I'm well aware of my feelings for Seven but what we just did felt like more than our usual sex. It was intense and incredibly intimate with the way he was looking at me. My back slightly aches from when he became a little too rough with me half way through but I'm beginning to learn how to navigate those moments when Seven switches off. I know how to bring him back and I think I know how to prevent it happening. We just need to practice, and learn how to be together in this way.

Seven's calloused fingers stroke over my shoulder as we lay in silence. When his hand stills I look up at him. I notice his eyes are closed and the soft rise and fall of his chest. He's fallen asleep, I love how he looks when he's asleep. His swollen lips open as he snores softly. I curl up against his warm body and slowly drift off into my own slumber.

My sleep is deep with the familiar warmth of Seven's body draped over mine. I love how we always gravitate to one another even in our unconscious state. For someone who had never shared a bed with another person, let alone snuggled, Seven sure takes the control of our sleeping positions. Usually we start out in a simple cuddle, side by side but sometime during the night he always manages to end up using me as a pillow. Not that I mind at all, I find it rather adorable and it's surprising comfortable. And this morning is no exception.

When I wake Seven's disarray of curls is ticketing my chest as he sleeps with his cheek pressed into my sternum. Strong arms wrapped around my waist and legs tangled with my own. I have missed waking up to him so much more than I'd even realised.

The sun is already out and shining through the cotton curtains. It's quite bright with the sun reflecting off the water and back into the boat. I can hear the sea birds calling outside and am excited for another day of alone time with Seven before we have to go back to the lives that wait for us on land this afternoon.

I think of the things I need to do when we get back to shore. I need to pay my school fees, do a shit load of washing, I need to stop avoiding it and call Tiffany at some stage and I need to start unpacking more of the boxes of my grandmothers things. I wonder if she has anything else of my mother's tucked away in them.

I play with Seven's curls and think back to the intoxicated man that talked to me at the bar in the casino. He apparently knew my mother. How would a Russian cartel boss know my mother? And why did he think my father's last name was Costello? Their tombstones both say Kapley, the same last name as my own. The more I think about the drunken man the more confused I get. There's no method to the madness that is a drunken mans mind so I decide it's best to not think too much into what he said.

I consider laying here till Seven wakes up but I know I need to shower and wash myself of last nights make up and physical activities. I'd like to be presentable when he wakes and be confident to kiss him with a fresh mouth. I grab a soft pillow and carefully slide out from underneath Seven, positioning the pillow to catch his head as it falls from my body. He stirs with a quiet groan but doesn't wake. His arms wrap around the pillow as he hugs it to his head, just like he holds my body when he rests is head on me. I rise from the bed and take a moment staring down at him sound asleep. I try my best to study every microscopic module of his being; his open lips and face mashed into the pillow. The flex of his biceps as they embrace the pillow under his head. The swirls of ink blotting the smooth, tanned canvas of his arms. The bare nakedness of his long back, the dip of his spine and contract of hard muscles that hold it all together. There is something about the purity of his back that I find so intriguing. I guess it's the lack of permanent decoration on it, when he has literally every other main body area tattooed. It's like a small glance into Seven before he became Seven. It's Harry. The small boy with a grin too big for his face, just like in the photograph of him and his father on the beach. The little boy who was heedless to the world he was being brought up in and oblivious to the hardened tattooed man he would become.

I wish so bad that that little boy in that photograph got to grow up just as oblivious. I wish he'd been able to show his feelings and cry without being beaten, maybe then he would be better at understanding how he's feeling and how to express it to me. But I do think for someone who has been numb to feelings for the majority of his life Seven is doing well in our ... situationship. I want to say we're in a relationship, but it's not like we've made anything offical and a part of me, deep down, believes we will probably never be official as it's traditionally perceived. Seven will always have this dark cloud of law and obligation looming over him. As long as it's there, and as long as his uncle Victor is around there can be no officialness to our union. We will forever just be this. A secret.

My mind fights between sides of opinions about whether I'm okay with forever being a secret or whether the entitled diva side of me will begin a tirade over wanting to be more. The situation with Seven is unique and no matter how hot I run the water in the shower, I can't seem to ease the tension and worry that what we have will most likely be a temporary fling. The thought hurts and is slightly confrontational but is also realistic of our circumstance.

Once I've showered, brushed my teeth, combed my hair and dressed myself I take another glance at a passed out Seven and decide to leave him to sleep in. The dark circles under his eyes are faded but I know his sleep has been tortured the last few nights so I let his body try catch up on those restless nights.

The air is warm outside but I can see the skies are not as clear over the city back on shore. I grab the book I found yesterday and pick back up on the page corner I had turned to keep mark. I haven't read many new stories the last few years, only really focusing on those in my course curriculum so it's a nice change to read for pleasure rather than study. Although the story of magical Siren's who's songs lure sailors to their death and demise is very much apart of my Greek Mythology study. It feels slightly airy to read such tales while on the open water myself, but I kind of like the correlating setting.

I'm a good few chapters down when I'm brought back from the shores of Scylla by warm hands covering my eyes.

"Guess who?" The tired voice croaks and I smile. I love Seven's morning voice, it's endearingly sexy but he'd probably disagree.

"Hmm, well I do hope it may be Herodotus." I smirk knowing his face is plastered in confusion at my answer.

"No." He answers, his hands still over my eyes.

"Perhaps David Christian?" I tease.

"No, try again."

"What about Marnie Hughes-Warrington?" I giggle as he pulls his hands away, giving up.

"No, it's just me. Who the fuck are those people?" He asks and I laugh as he comes to sit down next to me on the double lounger.

"Just some of my favourite historians." I shrug and he shakes his head.

"You're such a nerd." He laughs and I gasp in mock offence but don't disagree because even I know at times I really am a nerd. I close my book and snuggle into Seven's side, my fingers routinely begin to trace over his naked chest. I love that he's been shirtless a lot while we've been on the boat. It's a welcomed contrast to his usual smart attire of button ups.

"We'll be back on shore in a few hours." Seven comments quietly and I can hear the slight disappointment in his tone.

"I know. I wish we had longer, it's been fun just the two of us." I admit, flattening my hand against his chest over the small tuff of soft hairs.

"We'd have forever if you would have just agreed to running away with me." He replies and I lift my head to look up at him. When I notice his smirk I'm relieved that he's just joking. It's not a conversation I enjoyed having yesterday. Mostly because it scared me how much I had to fight my own mind and force myself not to agree to his reckless plan.

SEVEN'S POV

We lay in silence for some time just looking out at the view of that fucking city that waits for us. I don't want to go back, I don't want to have to deal with whatever bullshit today and the rest of my days have waiting to throw at me. The anxiety of what may be waiting for me in that city begins to eat away at me and I can no longer put it off.

"I'm gonna go shower." I tell Lily and press my lips to hers. Her kiss brings a relief to my anxiousness and I open my mouth to kiss her harder hoping she can dissolve all the tension agitating my body. She tastes minty as her tongue traces mine but I have to literally pull myself away from her before my dick starts to act up. She smiles brightly at me and like always I'm a little taken back by her beauty. What the fuck does she see in me, I'll never understand. But I'm selfish enough to hope she never realises how out of my league she really is. I reluctantly leave her sunning her tempting body and pad back into the cabin of the boat.

Immediately I grab my phone from the bedside table and press down on the power button, waiting for it to turn on. It takes fucking ages but eventually the screen lights to life and I walk to the bathroom and turn on the shower as my missed notifications begin to log one after the other. I don't bother to go through all the voicemails and instead just open my latest text messages from Curby. There's at least twenty but when I scroll down to the very last message sent in the dark hours of this morning my heart stops. A simple two worded text from Curby has my knees wanting to give out, my thoughts racing too fast and my heart pounding and stopping at the same time.

"Victor knows."

—————————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 545 15
"One more year. One more year is all I can take. By this time next year, I'll be gone"he said, looking at his reflection in the mirror I'm bad at wri...
4.8K 166 22
Running. I've become pretty accustomed to it by now. Whether it be back at the gym, being late to work, or my past. It was always the past. But h...
174K 4.3K 67
This is a story where you, (Y/N) or the reader, decides to visit your grandfather's workshop because of your interest in animating. In the story, you...
259K 6.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...