Beyond Temptation | 18+

By Basictales

A Reverseharem Story ..... "Pardon me... Did I hear it right?" Aadya was bewildered. Is it a dream or reality... More

Introduction
More Characters
1) Enigma
2) Sharing Her
3) Cute Siren
4) Stalking Them
5) Meeting
6) Look At Me
7) Kind or Clever Mind?
8) Challenge
9) Doomed
10) She's No Angel
11) Stop Staring At Me
12) What have you done Brother!
13) Be careful what U wish 4
14) That night I kissed you
15) The Good bye Look
16) Choose or Loose
17) The Devil's Den
18) Like a Sandalwood's Scent
19) Dreaming of you
20) The Punishment
21) Loving, Caring, Blackmailing.
22) My Princess
23) Date Night
24) Power Play
25) Fantasizing about her
26) The Girl Who Loved Digvijay
27) Dirty Desires
28) Save The Date
29) Love
30) Scarlet Letter
31) Jalebis And Kisses
32) Red
33) My Home
34) Gucci And Knife
35) We Are Who We Are
37) Dirty Vibes II
38) Found You Lost You
39) Where Have You Been?
40) One For All And All For One
41) The Eighth Vow
42) A Dark Red Season
43) I Can't Pretend
44) Swing Of Love
45) Serendipity
46) No Us Without You
47) Sugar
48) Claims
49) Soft Flower
50) Wild Flower
51) Crimson Leaves
The Aesthetic
52) Infidelity
53) Flightless Bird
54) The Unsaid Feelings
55) The Fourth Man
56) Someone Out There
57) Sacrifices
58) My Type Of Touch
59) Horny Husband
60) Love Is In The Air
61) Souvenir
62) Realization
63) February
64) Losing Someone
65) Lady Of His Dreams
66) Pain
67) Let's Burn Ourselves A Bit
68) When The Souls Met
69) Just Like Animals
70) Anal What!?
71) Ass Cheeks Blushing
72) Past ?
73) Kamasutra
74) Naked
75) Honeymoon - I
76) Honeymoon II
77) Honeymoon - III
78) Confession
79) Public Sex ?
80) Two Years, Two Months
81) The Gala
82) A Thousand Years
Author Note

36) Dirty Vibes - I

11.9K 482 65
By Basictales

🦋

"So tell me which design you liked the most?"Anokhi asked, showing Aadya the different henna design.

"Whichever you choose, Anokhi , I am fine with it," Aadya said absentmindedly as her eyes were fixed on the three rings on her palm.

The rings were plain and simple contrast to the rings she was hoping to get for them.

However these rings have caught her attention at a very first sight, they are elegant and simple wedding bands.

She can clearly imagine these bands in their long and rough fingers. It will look good on their ring finger.

However she was pondering over the possibility of their likeness towards the rings she had chosen for them. She hopes that their eyes light up once they see their names with her name engraved in the platinum.

Her name with them shining on the platinum ring had made these from an ordinary ring to an special ring for her. She hoped it became a special ring for them too.

Aadya was so deep in her thoughts that she didn't even glance at Anokhi who was asking her about the henna designs she wants on her hands.

As their thoughts captured her mind a suppressed anger also rose in her heart as she remembered about last night.

They had not said a single word since last night and their silence was making her angry and frustrated.

Her nose flared in anger as she remembered the blank look on their hard face.

Flashback

Her tears didn't stop, they cascaded down her eyes like a wave of ocean, her words becoming clearer than before as she said the words till her heart's content.

"Papa. Papa. Papa. I miss you. Please come back to me. Please.. " she was still in her own serene world where her father was caressing her head and hugging her to his heart.

She could feel the same warmth and belongingness in his soft whispers as he cooed at her in his softest voice, "don't cry Aadya."

She hugged him more tightly, clenching her eyes shut, "Papa don't go please," in a small voice, she begged her Papa to never leave her again and stay with her till the end but somewhere deep down she knew it was her delusion which was making her find her papa in someone else.

The scene unfolding in the dining room was heart wrenching for everyone.

No one has ever thought that a girl who always looked so self assured and self dependent was yearning for a family's love, yearning for her father's love.

The three men's hearts bleed for Aadya when they saw her crying her eyes out for her father. For the first time in their life they were feeling immense pain for someone else. For the first time in their life they were cursing the fate which had been so harsh to their girl.

Their minds numb thinking about a seven year old Aadya who had seen her whole world crumbling right in front of her eyes.

Yet again they were proved right.

Their Aadya was truly the strongest woman they had ever seen. .

She was much more than just a beautiful girl. She was not only pure and unique but she was a roaring lioness.

That one lioness who rules over the pride of lions.

She again reminded them what quality of her had attracted them the most to her.

It was her braveness and fearlessness. It was those bloody tipsy eyes full of power and control. It was the self esteem that this young thin looking girl held inside her that aroused their desire.

The desire which was par to physical or sexual boundaries. It was the desire for a woman who will rule with them and rule over them.

A fiery queen for the three kings.

Their queen who isn't afraid to show her true emotions. Their queen who isn't afraid to speak her heart.

A woman who expresses her affection for them in front of the world. So how can when their queen needs them the most they will stand there silently like a statue.

Before she could let out another sob of pain they snatched her from Mr. Rajawat's arms and enveloped her in their triangle.

Aadya felt the world around her changing. In place of her father's warm hug she was encapsulated by their wavering fragrance.

However it did not change her inner self who just wanted to lean her head over a strong shoulder. Without thinking about anything else she encircled her arms around Vikram's torso just being in the moment.

Coming out of her dreamy land she inhaled the flavor of their scent which was enhancing her senses as the fragrance of their cologne was mingling with each other and forming a exotic scent.

Vikram's shirt creased underneath her hands as she gripped it tightly in her fist and wept out the last few tears in her eyes.

She could feel the hot breath of Digvijay and Rudra fanning on the sides of her neck."Hold me tight," she whispered in a cracking voice with her eyes still shut.

Her one small whisper and they tightened their hold on her.

"More tight."

She didn't care about Vikram's tight hold on her tiny waist which definitely will hurt after some time. She didn't bother about the arms of Digvijay which were pressing her breast almost making them ache, she didn't even think about Rudra's grip on her shoulder which was pulling her closer to him.

She just wanted to hug them tightly before she opened her eyes again and met the world.

And just held her tightly to their body, feeling her curves against their stone-like body. They provided her all the pacification and love which she needed with their hug.

Melting down in her arms just like she was melting down in theirs.

"More tightly. I don't care if you break me tonight," she really didn't care.

Not about the world around her or not about the bruises which were forming on her alabaster skin.

Finally getting a hold on her emotions she lightly tapped on Vikram's shoulder telling them to let her go. They didn't want to but when she meekly said, "can't breathe" they had to let her go.

Wiping the left tears of her eyes she glanced at the family members. Everyone was looking at the couple of four with a shocked look on their face. They have never seen the three men caring and showing their affection for someone, especially to a girl.

And the most astounding part was that they did not even look unusual together. All four of them lost in each other's embrace; they looked like a perfect little family.

God save this lovely couple from all the evil eyes.

Priya smiled with tears in her eyes. She was happy for all four of them. It was nothing weird; they were truly made for each other. Mr. Rajawat and Aditya also had the same thoughts in their mind. It was difficult for Lavanya to digest what she was seeing there but she could not do anything about it.

You cannot snatch or alter the true feelings in once heart's for someone.

"I am sorry. Sometimes I become over sentimental," Aadya chuckled, wiping the small tears from the corner of her eyes.

"That's fine," Priya croaked the words, hugging Aadya. Aadya hugged her back and glanced at Mr. Rajawat who was looking at her.

Walking up to him she looked at him in the eyes but then shook her head looking down at the floor, "I am sorry. I should not have called you Papa," she whispered, guilty.

"Did I say I have a problem with you calling me papa?" he raises his eyes in question, making a smile curved on Aadya's lips. She shook her head in negative and with that the gloominess evaporated from the dining room.

Everything was good but only one thought was bugging her. She didn't know what they thought about her being a bastard child. The way they were holding her in their arms was nothing but pleasing, however she wanted to hear it from their mouth that her being a bastard child doesn't bother them.

They have always said how pure their Aadya is.

They once had said that nothing can taint her pureness so what's their thought after they have come to know that she was born impure. At least that's what their society calls the people like her.

However after that soulful hug she didn't find their eyes on her.

She yearned for their words of concern and adoration but they didn't say anything.

"Pleased to meet you," she smiled elegantly at Lavanya as she bid her a good bye.

"I can't say the same," her reply made her laugh but she suppressed it with her gracious smile.

However her smile vanished when her eyes met with Drishti's,"It was nice meeting you," her smile was not as genuine as before but she didn't forget her manners and kissed her both cheeks in a goodbye.

Aadya sat there quietly on the car seat with them. She was waiting for them to say something but the only thing she got was their silence.

It was making her frustrated and angry beyond anything. Why are they not saying anything? She didn't forget how Rudra's hold on her hands loosened when she told about her parents. Were they dodging the topic?

Are they okay with this touchy topic or not?

Do they really think of me as someone pure or my truth has changed their perception of me? She wondered.

She glanced at Vikram who was sitting in front of her with her hands in his hands, playing with her fingers.

Then she looked at Rudra who was gazing out of the window lost in his own thoughts and finally turning her neck to left she looked at Digvijay who was drinking from the bottle of Jack Daniels.

No one spoke a single word to her.

"M-ain ku.. ch, " she shut her mouth as soon as she tried to utter something. Embarrassingly she looked down when they looked at her. She wanted to ask them what they think about her being a bastard child because they have not said a single word regarding this.

She could feel their heating gaze on her making her inside crawl in anticipation.

She was restraning herself to ask them something which will make her look like a stupid. But their silence was killing her from inside. They did not even console her through their words.

Finally when she saw that their car was approaching her street she mustered her courage to raise her questions.

However as she opened her mouth to speak the car came into halt with a screech.

She glanced at Rudra who opened the car door for her, then she looked behind at the other two.

Their eyes met.

They knew what was going on in her mind. But for this night they chose the silent.

They chose silence when the only thing she was needing was their words.

Coming out of the car she turned around facing the three men.

The yellowish shadow of the street light was shining across their bronze skin. She lightly blinked her eyelashes.

I guess there are no words left to say. She consoled herself.

Snuggling more to the crispy blue suit blazer of Digvijay she turned around and looked at the tall apartment standing in front of her.

Before taking any step towards her temporary home she stood there.

Maybe they do have some words to say. However the only thing she could hear was the silence of the black night.

She sighed and took the first step, getting away from them.

But then she felt a cold hand holding her wrist, stopping her from going. A beautiful smile grazed on her beautiful lips feeling that touch of Vikram's.

Turning around she looked at them. Brilliantly hiding that hidden smile on her lips.

"What ?" she whispered.

However, she only gets a blank look from them. Tugging her close to himself Vikram felt her gorgeous body against his.

She gasped slightly but never let the surprise take over her facial expressions.

"We are waiting," he whispered close to her ears, making her inhale that minty smell of his breath mingled with the fragrance of champagne.

Placing her hands over his chest she created speaking boundaries between them and without meeting their eyes placed a soft kiss on their stubble cheek.

She looked at Digvijay who was not accepting any kiss from her. They haven't shared a single soft kiss before, thus he wasn't accepting her to lean towards his face and give a long kiss on his beardy cheeks however she did.

She kissed him.

But not before snatching the silver bottle of Jack Daniels from his hand.

Her heels tick tock on the cement pavement as she walked towards her apartment.

They looked at her retreating figure as she took confident steps towards her apartment with a bottle of liquor in her hands. But they didn't see the tears which were threatening to come out of her eyes because of their silent treatment.

Flashback over

"Aadya. Aadya."

Aadya came out of her thoughts when Anokhi snapped her fingers in front of her face, "yes," she looked at her friend in question.

"Where are you lost? I am asking you which henna design you like the most from the last five minutes," she asked, concerned.

"Umm.. see how gorgeous these rings are. Do you think they will like it?" asked her friend, trying to change the topic.

Anokhi pressed her lips in a thin line knowing what Aadya was trying to do.

"What is going on in your mind? Tell me now, " she deadpanned, giving her a serious look.

Aadya chuckled at her friend and shook her head," I am alright Anokhi. Nothing is going on in my mind."

Anokhi sent a hard glare at Aadya and said," Stop lying Aadya. I can see it. Something is bothering you. Since the morning you are looking off. Nothing like a girl who is going to get married in two days. What's going on in your mind, tell me please."

"Nothing Anokhi. I said I am al-ri-ght," at last her voice quivered making anokhi alert. It is very rare when Aadya stumbles on her words.

Glancing away from Anokhi, Aadya wiped the tears from her eyes. "Oh my baby. Why are you crying? " Gently pinching her chin Anokhi made Aadya look at her; however , Aadya again turned her head, not showing the sadness in her pretty eyes.

"Why are you crying Aadya? " she asked with worry in her eyes.

"I a-m not cry-y-ing," her voice was becoming hoarse.

"Aadya Kumar. Tell me at this very moment what is going in this little head of yours? " Anokhi deadpanned.

Aadya sighed, shaking her head. She told her what she was feeling right now,"Last night at the dinner. I told everyone about me being a bastard child. Everyone reacted differently to it," she sniffled and continued, "honestly speaking anokhi I don't care what others think of me. But it really means a lot to me what they think about me being an illegal child. But they haven't said anything about it. They completely ignored it."

"You are such an idiot Aadya. They are not saying anything about it because they don't give any importance to it. I'm sure they don't have any problem with your past."

"Do you really think so?" she asked like a small kid.

"Yes I do," Anokhi assured.

"But then why didn't they call me anokhi ? Nowadays my every morning begins with their text messages. They called me asking my whereabouts at least ten times a day. However, they haven't texted or called me since last night," she pouted with eyes full of warm water.

"It's" she glanced at the wall clock, "It is six in the evening. They haven't texted me once."

"Oh sweetie. You are really going deep in love," Anokhi hugged Aadya, caressing her hair.

"Okay forget about everything. Let's do one thing,"Anokhi said, trying to cheer up her mood.

"What? "

"Let's go out for a night out.What do you say? It's Friday night 30% off on liquor in the exotic club."

"I don't think so.." Aadya muttered, unsurely.

"Oh come on. Let's lose a little, woman!" Anokhi exclaimed seeing how doubtful Aadya was being.

"Okay let me call them and inform them first," Aadya said, ready to call them.

"Are you kidding me! Aadya just because you are marrying them does not mean that you will tell them about your whereabouts all the time. You don't have to inform them of anything."

"But what if they worry about me? " Aadya was genuinely concerned, she didn't understand what's wrong in informing them.

"Aadya do you know where they are right now? "

"No," she shook her head.

"So you also don't have to tell them about where you will be tonight. Just chill for once my love."

"But.." she tried to say but Anokhi shut her up.

"I don't want to hear any ifs or buts."

"It's too short Anokhi. It's freezing outside," it was the fifth time she was pulling down the end of her white mini dress.

"Stop pulling it down again and again. You will destroy the dress. And don't worry your hotness will melt down the cold outside," Anokhi said, adding the last touch to her makeup.

"I am still not sure about tonight. I think we should just ditch the idea of a night out and stay at home. What do you say? I promise we will watch your favorite movie," she tried to convince her friend one more time.

Going out for a night out was the last thing she wanted to do tonight.

"Aadya if you say that one more time I will hit you with this makeup box I swear," anokhi literally threatened her, glaring at her with her big eyes.

Aadya thinned her lips and wore the white knee length shoes.

"Here take this, it will go with your dress," anokhi said, wrapping a furry baby blue coat around her Aadya's shoulder.

"Let me text them and tell them, please, " Aadya again said as they came out of their apartment.

"Aadya, you are being way too submissive," Anokhi said, shaking her head. Her words made Aadya pout.

***********************************

Aadya gulped down the fifth shot of vodka. The strong liquor burned her throat but was equally satisfying. Wiping her lips with her hands she again looked at her phone's screen.

No call, no messages, nothing.

She wiped the single tear from the corner of her eyes . They have never neglected her like this before.

"One more," raising a finger, she ordered another drink. It was her sixth shot of the night.

Glancing to the dancing floor she looked at Anokhi who was dazzling in a sexy golden sequined mini dress attracting the eyes of all the men on the dance floor. She was blowing kisses to Aadya as she moved her body seductively from side to side on the upbeat music. Aadya raised her glass of vodka in appreciation earning a giggle from her friend.

"She is the wild one, hn? And you are the innocent one," Aadya looked at the man who slided near her by the bar counter, staring at Aadya with his deep green eyes.

Raising an eyebrow Aadya asked, "What gives you the idea?"

"Just guessing," he shrugs, his green eyes shining mischievously with a smirk on his lips.

Aadya rolled her eyes,muttering, "then you suck in guessing," suddenly her phone buzzed and she unlocked her phone abruptly. Her eyes shine thinking they have text her. But she pouted when she saw that the text was from Anokhi.

"Got a dick to hump tonight *wink*. I will see you tomorrow. Have booked a cab for you. Take care *hearts*" Aadya rolled her eyes at the message and turned off her phone, getting irritated by everyone in her life.

She looked ahead of her at nothing. Tiny tears appeared in her eyes.

I am missing them here. Don't they miss me?

She sniffled, controlling herself, she was being a baby.

The man studied the beautiful features of Aadya. She was the most beautiful girl in the club. Every man's lustful eyes were lingering on her exotic features. She had wrapped herself in a strapless denim white mini dress ,giving a mouth watering view of her ample cleavage. The mink fur baby blue coat was showing her endless perfection. The diamond choker was making her swan-like neck more kissable. And her long locks parted down the center were highlighting her exquisite facial features.

Lost in thought of her men she was unaware of the hungry stares of the men which were lingering more than necessary on her long slender legs.

"You are the most beautiful girl in the club tonight," the unknown man beside her husked in his breathy voice as he stared at her side profile.

"No. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen," he said, drinking her beauty with his eyes.

"I am sorry did you say something?" Aadya asked, coming back to the present.

The man shook his head smirking and put forward his hand to her for a handshake, "Kabir," he introduced himself with one charming smile.

Aadya perceived the look in his eyes and then glanced at his hand, "Monica," she said in a dull tone.

She was not comfortable telling some random man her real name so she went with the name of her favorite sitcom character.

"Monica... a gorgeous name for a gorgeous girl. Monica, you remind me of one of my old girlfriends." He started flirting with her.

Aadya glanced at Kabir and then at her phone.

After one day I will be a married woman. They have fucked tens of women and I haven't even flirted with any man properly till now. Why should I leave this chance then? She thought to herself and smiled sweetly at Kabir.

"Really ? I bet she wasn't as pretty as me," twirling the vodka glass between her hands she flirted back with him.

"she wasn't even close to your beauty," he winked, touching her fingers lightly.

Aadya felt uncomfortable by the little flirting only. His eyes were not as clear as before she could see a dirtiness in them.

And she visibly grimaced, feeling somebody else's touch on her skin,"I am sorry I am not good at flirting. You should find someone else to flirt with tonight," she said bluntly as she gulped down another shot.

She was feeling pretty weird in another man's presence. In these few days she has become used to being surrounded by them.

The smell of their cologne had some unusual serenity in it which always gave her calm and made her feel comfortable. She forgets all the worries of the world when she was with them.

And here being in some other man's presence was making her feel unusual and somehow she felt she was betraying them. She turned on her phone and again checked for their messages but nothing.

Why am I waiting for them to call me first? I can also call them, text them. She thought to herself and was about to dial them when she heard the man say, "No one has ever rejected me this bluntly." there was a fury in his tone with a slight surprise.

"Whatever," rolling her eyes she turned away from the man, looking in the opposite direction.

Gulping down another shot she called Vikram, however he didn't receive the call.

Pouting, she dialed Rudra's number but he was also not picking the call.

She cursed them in her mind and gulped another vodka shot, absentmindedly.

"Ahh," she pinched her eyes shut, feeling the burning sensation in her throat. This shot was stronger than the others.

"hey take it easy, gorgeous," Kabir said, rubbing her back.

"Don't touch me," Aadya jerked his hands away from her body and shouted. "Okay,okay chill," he said in a mocking tone raising his hands in surrender.

Not giving him a single glance she got up from the bar stool and wobbled towards the washroom.

The world started to spin around her as she came out of the bathroom stall with great difficulty. Her head was hurting like someone was blaring a horn close to her ears.

Aadya looked at her reflection in the mirror, she was looking weird. She was feeling weird.

Her eyes had turned red and her body was burning like someone had thrown her in the heating furnace. Her head was spinning. She clutched her head in her hands.

What have I done? What have I done? She cried. That scoundrel had mixed something in her drink she was sure about it.

"I shouldn't have talked to him," she blinked her eyes rapidly wanting to clear her vision which was now becoming blurry.

"Ahh," she screamed in the empty washroom. The fire was flaming inside her. Taking off her blue coat she threw it somewhere and put her hand inside her bra to take out her phone.

Opening the phone lock with her trembling hands she was about to call Rudra when someone pushed open the door of the washroom.

It was the same scoundrel.

"Do you need some help, gorgeous ? ," he smirked, crossing his hand over his chest, leaning on the wall.

"You scoundrel. You mixed something in my drink, didn't you! " pointing a finger at him, she shouted.

" I was so wrong. You aren't the innocent one. You are the smart one," walking towards her trembling form he trapped aadya between him and the washbasin.

Aadya felt agitated, feeling his dirty breath over her face as he leaned more closer to her. She was taking heavy breaths.

She wanted to open her clothes and jump into the cold shower. Her skin was itching in some kind of need.

"Feeling hot, gorgeous ? Come, I will help you," he said, smiling sweetly as if he was really here to help her, making Aadya disgusted at his creepiness.

She was feeling like earthworms were crawling on her skin when he touched her bare arms slowly.

"Come gorgeous . I will quench your thirst in the heat," her head shook from side to side, not able to comprehend anything, she only felt the zip of her white dress getting open.

Aadya was feeling disgusted as he held her in his arms. His touches were dirty making her feel like a filth.

Her heart raced in her chest. Her skin was heating up more with the close proximity and her mind failing to tackle the situation.

She hit him with her hands," You scoundrel. I will kill you. You just wait," she shouted at him with everything.

"Oh really?" he chuckled at her futile attempt of looking brave and slided down the zip of her dress till her waist.

His fingers ran to her bare back making a chill travel to her spine. She was lost.

Aadya's mind was in fog. She was about to lose everything. Her red eyes filled with tears. She was not accepting that tonight she will have to face something as cruel as molestation.

She wanted to scream but she knew no one would listen to her in this loud club. She could only wish that someone would enter the washroom and save her; however , she knew not all her wishes would come true. It's stupid to even think about it.

She felt his dirty lips on the arc of her neck, his kisses made her feel like someone is piercing a pin on her skin.

She felt tired and like a failure. She has lost all her strength by now because her mind was losing it's control.

Trapped in his arms she felt her soul leaving her body.

She stood there like a statue for a second or two but then the ping of her phone clatter in the washroom.

Her blurred vision met with the flashing screen of her phone which was thrown at one of the corners of the washroom. She blinked her eyes rapidly to have a better look at it.

Incoming call from Mr. Fancy pants.

And with that name she found her strength back.

She cannot lose that easily. She can't let any motherfucker touch her precious body out of her consent.

She is Aadya Kumar not some damsel in distress.

If she doesn't have her heroes with her at the moment, so what? She will not wait for her heroes.

She is her own hero.

Even if her mind and body are worn out she will fight till her last breath but will not cry over her situation or fate.

She will be the wife of the great triumvirate. So she better act like that.

With all her might she screamed and threw him away from her body. The scoundrel stumbled on his feet and looked at Aadya with shock in his eyes.

Even in the state of intoxication she was fighting.

The look in her red eyes made him flinch. Her black hair was disheveled, her mouth agape. Her skin pale as a ghost.

And her red eyes were having a fire just like a lioness who was ready to pounce an attack on her prey.

And that's what she did. Pounced at him and scratched his face with her nails.

"bloody bitch," he cursed, holding his bloody cheeks, before he could do anything she held him by his hair and pounded his head against the wall mirror with whatever strength she had left in her.

The mirror broke down in small pieces, some pricking on her skin too but it didn't bother her as with her hazy eyes she looked at the blood tripping out from his head.

The anger was bubbling in her blood as she looked at the man who was holding his head in his hand and cursing her.

Bloody molester. I will kill you tonight. You just see.

Picking up a large piece of glass from the floor she took a few wobbly steps towards him and plunged the glass piece right on his dick.

The man screamed and screamed, keeping both hands over his bloodied dick.

Aadya smiled seeing the man who was trembling like a dying fish on the floor.

"you deserve it."

Opening the tap she brought her head under the cold running water and tried to damp the fire inside her however it didn't help her much.

She wanted to get naked and lose herself in the arms of her men.

Her men.

She looked at her phone.

Five missed calls from Mr. Fancy pants.

Her phone rang again and she picked up the call in a second.

"Hello babe. You called ? We were resolving some matters.."

"Baby.." Aadya cried on the call, making Digvijay stop on his words. He felt a big weight on his heart hearing her trembling voice.

"babe.. " he said in a frightening tone. It was the first time she heard the fright in his voice.

Keeping her hand on the wall she tried to walk however stumbled at her every step. "B-a-by, ta-k-e me w-it-h y-o-u. I can't w-wa-lk," she was completely blinded by the illuminating lights as she came out of the washroom. The loud music increased her head ache.

"Babe. Where are you, tell me? I am coming to get you," his hold on the gun he was holding tightened. Sweat beads appeared on his forehead. The gaze of all the men present at the room snapped at him when they heard the worry in his voice.

"B-a-by. Pl-ea-se come s-oo-n, " she was sweating like she was standing before the volcano.

Her blood pressure went low and her heart rate increased by the moment. She slipped on the concrete doorsteps outside the club.

It had taken her all physical and mental strength to come out of the club and now she can't do anything.

"Ba-by, baby.." she mumbled on the phone when she didn't get any response. Her mouth was becoming dry and her body was paining like hell. She was minutes away from fainting.

She looked at the phone's screen with her hazy eyes. It was all black.

She didn't have any idea of her disheveled state. Her mini dress was open from behind however somehow it was protecting her modesty.

Her eyes were drooping but she could hear the faint music coming from the nightclub. The whole street was empty.

Other than some street dogs barking at something at the end of the street she didn't see or hear anyone else.

She knitted her brows and looked at the way where the dogs were barking.

At the very end of the street she could see a silhouette of a person. However the haziness in her mind didn't let her believe in the shadow.

She sat there for a few minutes but sooner than she had expected the darkness consumed her.

The last thing she remembered was a black dog sitting near her leg.

******************************

How was the chapter guys?

Good, bad, better, best or boring?

This chapter has one more crucial scene but I will add it in the next chapter. That's why this chapter is divided into two parts.

So get ready for the dirty vibes part II.

Till then don't forget to comment your views on this chapter. It's a humble request.

Your comments and votes are the only prize you can give me for my hard work. Especially comments.

So please comment lots and lots. And please try to comment inline so that I could know what are the highlight of the update.

See you with the next chapter soon till then take care of yourself.

Happy reading ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

663K 29.9K 42
'Do you know why you are suspended from ceiling krasivaya?' he whispers in my ears and wipes the sweat dripping from my neck due to the trepidation a...
754K 8.1K 11
"From today I own you completely" She looked at him in confusion. His eyes were looking so intense. "From today I'm caging you completely in my life...
6.1M 238K 49
[COMPLETED] ๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„ They're her boss. She's their assistant. They've been in love with her since the day she first came in for her intervi...
256K 15.5K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...