One & Only Option ( Completed)

By NiranjanaNepol

Arnav was flying back to India to attend a funeral... Shashi Gupta's funeral who committed suicide. The man w... More

1 Arnav is in London
2 Shashi was in trouble
3 Shocking News
4 Arnav is in India
5 How happy she was...!
6 New yet Old Khushi
7 Arnav's lead...
8 Shocking Turn
9 Khushi was not interested
10 Arnav's declaration
11 I'm not a CHOICE...
12 Arnav's approach
13 Capability of ASR
14 Wedding Date
15 Difference
16 potential of Khushi
17 Demanding Arnav
18 It's Differnt
19 Evil is IN
20 Arnav LOVES Khushi
21 I LOVE YOU
22 Measurement
23 Neerav was in trouble
24 Situational prisoner
25 The Wedding
26 The wedding Night
27 Husband's duty
28 Arnav's Stand
29 Not for you
30 Silent Wife
31 Defeat
32 The Cheque
33 Brothers
34 Neerav's performance
35 Broken Egg
36 Feelings...
37 Birthday Gifts
38 Desperate Arnav
39 Evil in action
40 Game
41 I Know...
42 Demanding Arnav
43 Antakshari...?
44 Haughty Headed
45 Value
47 Khushi is upset
48 Dirty Game
49 Understanding
50 Red Handed
51 Son-in-law
52 Task
53 The plan is ready
54 Part of the plan
55 Brothers Together
56 Cat, out of the box
57 Final step of the plan
58 Process Over
59 End card...
60 Slap and Kiss
61 Last Part
62 Epilogue

46 What's the matter?

4.5K 273 10
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 46 What's the matter?

Laila could not tolerate what she was told to do. She was bubbling in anger.

"How dare this Neerav is? What does he think of me? Is he thinking am I a sweeper? I will make him pay for this. It seems I can't be here anymore. These people are crossing their limits. But before leaving this house, I will teach them a lesson that will make them repent for their life" Laila taken a vow.

She called Anup. He attended the call.

"Dad... I'm done with Raizadas... I won't be here anymore" she sneered.

"What happed beta?" he panicked.

"do you know what I did today?" she choked.

"What?"

"They asked me to help Ratna with a bedpan." She said gritting her teeth.

"Whaaaaat? Why did you do that? You should have thrown it on her face and come out of RM" he said wrathfully.

"I just can't... Khushi captured my video of spilling coconut oil on the floor. She is blackmailing me with the video, Dad"

"What do you want me to do?"

"She is going to London with Arnav tonight. She should not come back to India. I don't know what will you do. She has to die, Dad"

"Done... even her ashes will not reach India."

"And, when she dies on the UK land, Neerav should be punished in India"

"Mmm"

"And, Raizadas too"

"Leave it on me. I will take care of them"

"Dad... I really mean it... I want them to repent for making my life hell. don't be careless..."

"Do you think I can be careless in the matter of your humiliation? More than you, I'm frustrated like hell. I will prove who I'm... mark my words... they won't be happy anymore. Their condition is going to turn upside down in a week. I won't leave the people who insulted my daughter"

"Thank you Dad"

She disconnected the call with the same frustration.

Anup called his friend who resided in the UK and put an obligation in front of him.

"I'm ready to give you money... no matter how much you want... I want you to finish her..." Anup said.

"Ok... how much will you give?" his friend William asked.

"I will deposit fifty thousand pounds as advance payment. I will give you the rest after you finished the work"

"Done... I will do it"

"I will send her a photo. Their event is going to take place in London this week. The end of the program should be the end of her life" Anup said.

"Ok, think I have finished it," William said.

"Thank you" Anup disconnected the call.

............

Arnav was sitting and observing Khushi who was packing their stuff to go to London.

"Khushi, are you going to wear salwar in London?" Arnav asked.

Khushi's hands stopped folding the clothing. She nodded yes plainly.

"Of course, you look good in Salwar but in London, it won't work"

"Why?" she asked lifting her brows.

"After all, it's London. They don't know our tradition"

"Let me make them know our tradition. Who knows, they may wish to wear this dress after seeing me" she said casually.

Arnav was stunned.

"Khushi, I don't know you are so overconfident, girl"

"I'm not overconfident"

"You are... what do you think? They will like this dress?"

"Who cares? I don't mind whether they like it or not"

"What if they criticize you?"

"They will do..."

"What will you do?"

"Let me be in India. You go and enjoy the program wearing your three-piece suit" she said chuckling.

"Do you want me to wear kurta in London?" he chortled.

"What if we organize a fashion show with Indian costume?"

Arnav became thoughtful.

"What do you think? Do you think, whether they like it?"

Arnav nodded yes.

"Let us check," he said

"How?" Khushi asked.

"We will appear on the stage with Indian costume this time. Let's see the output"

"WE?" Khushi asked shockingly.

"Of course, yes"

"Why can't we do that with top models?" Khushi asked nervously.

"Are you scared to get appeared on the stage?" Arnav asked.

"I can work alone no matter how hard the word is but on stage...! It always sucks" she sighed.

"Don't worry. I will be with you"

"Do you really want us to do this?"

"Yes..."

"my hands will shiver..."

"Hold my hand..."

"My heart will run faster..."

"Look at only m, instead of the crowd"

Khushi sat on the bed gulping. Arnav sat next to her, circling her shoulders.

"Relax... we will get ready by practicing before going on the stage"

Khushi nodded ok.

"Good..." he dashed his head with hers lovingly.

Khushi smiled at him and leaned on his shoulder. Lifting her chin, Arnav pecked her nose. Palming his cheek, Khushi kissed his cheek making him smile. She gazed at him with a cute smile on her face. That made Arnav's smile broader. She drew a line from his forehead to chin. Arnav closed his eyes. She brushed his lips with hers. In no time, Arnav cuddled her in his arms and kissed her, picking her up from the bed. He made her sit on his lap while continuing the kiss. They left the packing half-finished and concentrated on one another. Keeping all their work aside, they intended to work on one another. Breaking the kiss, she caressed his cheek with hers. The inciting need was kindling every inch of his heart. He looked at her yearningly.

"Stop gawking at me. we have no time..." she said fiddling with his lower lip.

"For?" he ran his fingers in her hair.

"We have to get ready to go to London"

"We have time"

"For?"

"For a passionate lovemaking" he kissed her neck, making her lay on the bed.

Khushi admired him, cupping his face.

"You are bewitching my mind by admiring me. Your eyes do something in me..." he kissed her eye.

She drew him close to her,

"This is what you are...? I thought you have a strong mental power that no one can shake"

"You have the ability to shake me from the root"

"I'm glad about it"

"I too glad because you are glad"

"Are you going to waste our time in unwanted talks?"

"My talks with you can never be unwanted"

"It can be... when the action wanted the most"

"You are unbelievable" he pecked her lips.

That's when his phone rang. Arnav rolled his eyes in irritation whereas Khushi was disappointed. Arnav took his mobile to put it on silent mode. His hand stopped, seeing his lawyer's name. He attended the call, sitting on the bed.

"Yes, Mr. Roy..."

"..................."

"Whaaaaat?" he stood from the bed.

He looked at Khushi and smiled artificially. He walked to the poolside while listening to him.

"................"

"Is it true? How is it possible?" he asked in a low tone.

"............"

"When?"

"..............."

"Ok... we will handle it. Keep updating me"

Arnav disconnected the call and called Aman.

"Yes, ASR... are you ready for the London trip?"

"Cancel our tickets"

"Whaaaat?"

"Yup... we are not going to London"

"But why, ASR?"

"I will tell you in person. I'm coming to AR"

"When?"

"I will be there in half an hour"

"Yeah..."

Arnav disconnected the call and turned around to only find Khushi with a shocking expression.

"We are not going to London" Saying that, he went to the cupboard and removed a dress to get change.

Khushi stood could not understand anything, glancing at their unfinished packing blankly.

To be continued... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 42.5K 64
Arnav Singh Raizada wants everything interesting in his life, at least something different from common. So he didn't want to get married. He was not...
280K 16.8K 29
A story of Arnav Singh Raizada and his REPLACED BRIDE Khushi Gupta. Will he accept her as his Wife? Will his family accept her? Why was she repla...
112K 8.5K 37
Do not let your past blackmail your present and ruin your beautiful future. Arnav Singh Raizada, youngest of four siblings. Arrogance and ego are the...
321K 14K 31
It's starts from Payal and Akash's marriage. What if the Raizadas are not whom they portray themselves to be?. What if the Guptas are also not the...