My Teacher Myoui

Od EunMin2430

This is my first story so I'm really sorry if I'm bad at expressing....n guys if u find this story good..do v... Více

Introduction
A beginning of every end.
Important note
An angel
I love you
A Funny Random Flashback
flashback
so Close yet so Far
Unexplainable Feelings
Forgiveness
We feel the same.
confused
what's best for us
don't give up
Suggestion
One last time
One last time
Why?
Different world
Coincidence?
A double date
Is this the end?
The Truth
Taking Care
Confession part 2
I'll wait for you
Unexpected?
Irene
IRENE PT. 2
The Real Villain
Guilt
Epilogue 1
EPILOGUE 2
Not an update

Scared

315 16 14
Od EunMin2430

Jimin was right now in the hospital.. He was blaming himself for everything that had happened to Mina.. He quickly dialed Chaeyoung's number to inform her about Mina's condition..

- Hello?

- Chaeyoung, it's Jimin. Where are you now?

- I'm at the airport with Eunwoo. Why?

- Mina is in the hospital. Can you please come as soon as possible???

-........

- Hello? Hello Chaeyoung? Chaeyoung?

Jimin saw that the call was hung up. He sighed, the girl was very sensitive whenever it comes to Mina's safety. He knows that Chaeyoung might never forgive him if she gets to know that it was because of him why Mina is where she is right now.. But he felt the need to say it. Everything was so complicated between them and it was them who was making it more complicated. He wanted to help them a lot so he did by saying everything to Mina he knew about..he knows that he was a little harsh towards Mina and he was wrong. However Mina not knowing Chaeyoung's point of view and blaming her for their failed relationship was what he could not take it. Yes. At one part he understood why Mina was saying all of those. Everything was so complicated in their life but all he could hope was for them to be together at the end because they love each other till this date and they deserve a happy ending..

On the other hand

Chaeyoung was at the airport when she got the call from Jimin. When she heard that Mina was in the hospital she couldn't think of anything.. that sentence was there fixed in her mind and all she could think was to reach at the hospital as soon as she can.. She just hung up the call not caring to reply back.. She just ask her secretary to look after Eunwoo and his parents. Eunwoo did ask her where she was going but she decided not to tell Eunwoo now so she just reasoned out that she had something important thing to do. Chaeyoung ran towards the car and drove to the hospital.
As she reached the hospital, she got to the floor where Mina was admitted and saw Jimin. Jimin saw Chaeyoung too and went running to her and hugged her tight, almost tearing up because of how guilty he felt.. Chaeyoung just hugged him back trying to calm him down..

- Chaeyoung-ah, I'm sorry. It's all because of me. I shouldn't have told her anything. I'm sorry I really am sorry.. I didn't know that this would happen. Please forgive him..

Chaeyoung just sighed.. She was upset that Jimin told Mina something she asked him not to but what was done was done and the only thing that matters was Mina. Mina needs to be alright..

- it's ok oppa. Whatever done is done. And you don't have to be sorry. Calm down. Mina will be alright. Please calm down.

That was the only thing she could say since she herself needed to calm down because all of this was taking a toll on her.. Just 2 days since she arrived and all of this is happening. She wished she never came here or just never encountered Mina and just let the latter have a normal life with her fiance. Right now she didn't care everything Mina said the other night, she just wanted her to be okay, just okay..

It was already 2 hours since Mina was there in the Emergency ward. Chaeyoung called Wonwoo and told him about Mina's condition. The doctor then came out. Both Chaeyoung and Jimin stood up from their place.

- Dr. Son?

- hello Doctor.. May I know how's the patient.

- ok..the patient suffered a cardiac arrest and I'm glad that you brought her on time or else the situation would have gotten worse as the patient's present condition isn't that good too. She will have partial paralysis but you don't have to worry since the paralysis is temporary. Try your best not to let the patient stress or worry about even a little thing because too much worry or stress can lead to another cardiac arrest so try your best to not let her worry, stress or anything that makes her emotionally drained..and that's all. If you want to meet the patient you can..

- Thank you doctor..

- Dr. Yeri

- thank you Dr. Yeri

Chaeyoung said and smiled which the doctor gladly reciprocated..

It was at this time Wonwoo also arrived, he came running towards Chaeyoung..

- Chaeyoung, Where's Mina? How is she? What did the doctor say? Will she be okay?

He bombarded Chaeyoung with questions. Chaeyoung saw how protective Wonwoo was towards Mina, Mina was right Wonwoo is really caring and protective towards her. She just sighed and gave him a smile.

- Oppa, you need not worry. Our Mina is strong. She had a cardiac arrest and thanks to Jimin oppa who right away bought Mina to the hospital she didn't suffered severe damages.. however she will have partial paralysis for some time.
You can go and meet her. She's okay now.

Wonwoo just nodded but before he went inside Chaeyoung called him..

- umm.. oppa make sure to not make her worry about anything especially about the incident... And don't make her worry or stress about anything, umm..just avoid her worry about anything..

Wonwoo nodded with a smile and went inside.

Chaeyoung then sighed and sat on the nearby sit..Jimin then sat beside her..

- won't you go meet her?

- how am I supposed to go when I'm one of the reason why she is here.

- Chaeyoung, she loves you. She still loves you. Before anything happens that'll make you both regret about anything or ruin anyone's life, please take a decision. You love her. She loves you. Only both of you are making it complicated.

- it's not as easy as you say it. Did you see what happened to her? She had a freaking cardiac arrest. If you didn't bring her on time anything could've happened. I should've never come here or crossed path with hers. So many things happened in  just 2 days. Yesterday when she said those words to me I felt so worthless, so guilty that I didn't love her enough to make her question my love, guilty for leaving her, guilty for being a coward, gulity for always being the reason for her tears when I should've been the one to wipe those tears.. I don't blame her and never will. She is right Wonwoo is so much better than me, he cares for her, is protective towards her, stands up for her and moreover he loves her. I don't blame her for questioning my love though I felt hurt. Maybe she just couldn't see my love in those little things that I do for her. You should just not look on my perspective. Mina has suffered a lot too. She was ready to fight for me, fight for our love but I just gave up. And now that she finally moved on I came back just to ruin her almost perfect life. She has the right to be angry.. it's just not easy.

Jimin then let out a sigh..

- Chaeyoung, it's up to you. All I can say is even though Wonwoo loves her, cares for her, at the end the only thing that matters is who Mina wants to be with, who she wants to spend her life with and it has always been you and will always be you. I'm not Mina but after meeting her the thing I know is she still loves you. I won't say or do anything now, it depends on you guys. But I hope that you realise it before it's too late. Make sure you visit her. I'll take my leave, I'll come back later to meet Mina and also apologize to her.

Chaeyoung just nodded..

On the other hand, Wonwoo took a stool and sat beside Mina. Mina was awake but she just  pretended to be asleep. Wonwoo not having any idea just hold her hand and looked at her..

- Mina, I'm glad that you're okay now. I couldn't imagine how I would've managed myself if anything happens to you. I'm really glad that you're okay now, my love. Mina, I love you so so much. You're the only girl that made my heart skipped a beat like no one else. The first time I saw you it was love at first sight. You don't know how happy i was when you accepted my proposal. From that very moment I promised myself to forever keep you happy and not let anything or anyone hurt you and I guess I broke that promise today. I'm sorry Mina. But don't worry I'll take care of you and Chaeyoung and Eunwoo are also there with us. Our little family. I love you.

With that Wonwoo gave Mina a forehead kiss and decided to leave her for a while..as he left Mina opened her eyes and looked at the figure leaving. She just smiled. She considered herself lucky for having him around her but she can't seem to fall in love with him. She sometimes really wished to fall in love with him but she just couldn't. But at the same time she feels like Wonwoo deserves a chance. But before that she wanted to see that particular person..

On the other hand Wonwoo came out and saw Chaeyoung sleeping. He smiled at the sight. He found the latter very cute. He just went and tap the younger's shoulder..after some few taps Chaeyoung finally woke up..
She rubbed her eyes and looked up just to see Wonwoo clicking her pictures..she quickly stood up from her seat and adjust her not so messy hair..

- you look cute when you're sleeping.
If you want you can go and meet Mina. I'll go and buy us some food.

- hmm..okay..

- by the way Chaeyoung, where's Eunwoo? Isn't he supposed to be with you?

- oh.. I just told him to go with his parents and don't worry my secretary is along with him and right now he must be with his parents. I'll just call him later..

- okay. You can go and meet Mina. I'll go and come back soon..

- okay..

Wonwoo then patted Chaeyoung's head  and gave her a smile before which Chaeyoung replied with the same. After he left she went and grab the door knob but before going inside she just let out a big sigh and look at Mina who was now awake and was just staring at the ceiling.. She went in, startling Mina at first.. she smiled at the latter and went to her and sat beside her..

- hey...

Mina didn't respond and just remained quiet..
Chaeyoung was feeling very awkward, she doesn't know how to start a conversation with her after whatever happened yesterday. But she decided to try again..

- I'm glad that you're okay now..

- how am I okay? I can't move half of my body. I just got to know about everything today only. The most important thing that I had was  these wrong assumptions about this whole situation for the last 10 years.. Am I supposed to feel okay huh?

With that Chaeyoung's mood instantly changed..she just let out a deep sigh and looked at Mina who was just staring at the ceiling.

- We could've figured something out. If only you told me about this..we would still be together..

- Mina, these are all just "what could've happen" situations but whatever happened has happened. We can't change it..

- I know but Chaeyoung why did you not tell me?

Mina finally looked at her... She had tears in her eyes that were threatening to fall anytime soon..Chaeyoung's eyes soften at that point, she really hates herself for always making the latter cry... She then placed her hand on Mina's cheeks.

- I don't know. I don't know Mina I don't know. Forgive me.

Chaeyoung said with her head down.
She could feel Mina nodding her head.

- Chaeyoung

- hmm?

- let's just move on.. Maybe we were just not supposed to be with each other. I tried my best but it seems destiny just doesn't want us to be together. And moreover now I'm engaged and will be soon getting married so whatever we had, let's just keep it in the past. Maybe at the end our love for each other was not enough.. Maybe your sister was right after all.

Chaeyoung still had her head down, she was trying her best not to cry. Though it was already very obvious but still Mina saying those things had a very different impact on her. However she just wipe those tears with her other hand and finally looked at Mina.. She gave the latter a smile and just nodded.

- but I've something I want to ask again..

- what is it?

- can we be friends?

- ....

- it's okay if you don't like I can wait..

- I will be glad to be your friend..

Chaeyoung said putting a bright smile on her face though half of it was just trying to hide the pain.. Mina responded with a smile too, her signature gummy smile..

Wonwoo then entered the scene with his hands full of bags that had food. Chaeyoung then instantly pulled away her hands from Mina's and looked at him..

- hey guys I bought some food. Mina, you're awake now!!

He quickly ran towards her. Chaeyoung decided to give the couple some space so she just stood and was about to go out when Wonwoo called her..

- hey Chaeyoung, let's eat together...

- uh..umm..okay sure.

She helped Wonwoo arrange the food and started eating it. Wonwoo was spoon-feeding Mina and was making sure that the latter was comfortable. Chaeyoung on the other hand was quietly having her food time to time checking if Mina was okay. As she witnessed those scenes where Wonwoo was being sweet to Mina. She really thought maybe Mina finally got the reason to unlove her..

_________________***__________________

Hey everyone!! Long time right? This is  Just my imagination put into words so hope you like it. 😅

I'm really sorry if there are any grammatical errors. I just don't like  rechecking my chapters.. call me lazy which I honestly am 😗

Btw I feel like this story is getting over complicated. Thanks to me ofc but Do you want more complications or just a straight happy ending or a sad ending I guess ?🤔 What do u say?

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

108K 4.3K 45
I never know I would meet someone like you. Are we destined to see each other? Or is it just a new lesson for us to learn? Hi guys! So this is my fir...
26.8K 809 15
A cold boy named Chou Tzuyu from Taiwan along with his friends, Son Chaeyoung and Yoo Jeongyeon are in JYP university. There's three girls which are...
5K 101 42
A fiction about two friends mina and chaeyoung who fell in love with each other during their school phase. undergoing through all the hardships toget...
18.3K 809 27
Mina, after a heartbreak, started to write a book on this online app for aspiring writers. Getting positive feedback from her readers she was startin...